GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is its number 5, but a standard Google search doesn't bring up anything. If i knew what real estate agents were in kapunda that would help.

Here's another post with the development details: The bodies of Chantelle Rowe, 16, and her parents found murdered in their home - 3 - - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community from the attached pdf...

Development Assessment Panel Agenda – 21 September 2005 8 - 26
8.2.5 DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION NUMBER 313/406/05 – DEBUT
DEVELOPMENTS – ALLOTMENT 70, 71, 72, 126 and 127
HARRIETT/NOTTINGHAM STREETS, KAPUNDA. VG 3141266500
VG 314126605* & VG 3141267001
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION: 313/406/05
APPLICANT: Debut Developments
SUBJECT LAND: Allotments 70, 71, 72, 126 and 127
Harriett/Nottingham Streets, Kapunda.
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE(S): Volume 5569 Folio 623
Volume 5918 Folio 235
Volume 5918 Folio 234
Volume 5918 Folio 233
DESCRIPTION OF DEVELOPMENT: Six (6) Detached Dwellings
RELEVANT DEVELOPMENT PLAN: Light Regional Council Development
Plan Consolidated on 21 August 2003
ZONE: Residential (Kapunda) Zone

Proposal
The applicant is seeking to approval construct six (6) detached dwellings and
associated verandahs and carports on five existing allotments. Lots 71, 72, 126 & 127
have areas ranging between 263 square metres and 346 square metres, each of
which is proposed to contain a single detached dwelling.
Lot 70 has a site area of approximately 673 metres square and is proposed to contain
two detached dwellings, however Lot 70 is the subject of a current land division
application which proposes to divide the land, as depicted, such that each of the
dwellings will be contained on a separate allotment.
The proposed dwellings are to be constructed of the following materials:
Roof Colorbond roofs at 22.5 and 25 degree pitch
Walls Brick Veneer
Front Elevation Brick veneer walls
Windows Aluminium
The proposed dwellings will be set back between 1.8 and 3 metres from the front
property boundaries, the total floor area of the proposed buildings range between
90.8 and 95.9 square metres.

Hard to tell if these are the exact lots, looking into Debut Developments now.

Debut Developments

DEBUT DEVELOPMENTS & DEBUT BUILDING P/L v THE BAROSSA COUNCIL
http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/courts/environment/judgments/2008_7-12/debut_dev_v_barossa_cncl.html

No longer listed, review here:
http://www.womow.com.au/biz/Debut-Developments-Adelaide/

'Look out for this one people please. His work is under standards,his care factor is nil. He has been without funds to pay contractors for some time and yet still manages to catch people out in his scams'

Guess they went under. No floorplans to be gleaned here.....perhaps there is a sold listing somewhere on a real estate website?

Its hard to imagine this was not planned, wasnt the murder weapon a machete? it must of big a huge knife, the Fathers defense wounds were very deep almost severing his hands (apparently)

Im trying to look aound here. I can get onto the street in street view:)

http://www.oldlistings.com.au/real-estate/SA/Kapunda/5373/rent/

Trying to see if i can get access to any archived pages from that site.

Its hard to imagine this was not planned, wasnt the murder weapon a machete? it must of big a huge knife, the Fathers defense wounds were very deep almost severing his hands (apparently)

Machete/samurai sword is just a rumour at this stage.

Here's another post with the development details: The bodies of Chantelle Rowe, 16, and her parents found murdered in their home - 3 - - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community from the attached pdf...

Development Assessment Panel Agenda – 21 September 2005 8 - 26
8.2.5 DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION NUMBER 313/406/05 – DEBUT
DEVELOPMENTS – ALLOTMENT 70, 71, 72, 126 and 127
HARRIETT/NOTTINGHAM STREETS, KAPUNDA. VG 3141266500
VG 314126605* & VG 3141267001
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION: 313/406/05
APPLICANT: Debut Developments
SUBJECT LAND: Allotments 70, 71, 72, 126 and 127
Harriett/Nottingham Streets, Kapunda.
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE(S): Volume 5569 Folio 623
Volume 5918 Folio 235
Volume 5918 Folio 234
Volume 5918 Folio 233
DESCRIPTION OF DEVELOPMENT: Six (6) Detached Dwellings
RELEVANT DEVELOPMENT PLAN: Light Regional Council Development
Plan Consolidated on 21 August 2003
ZONE: Residential (Kapunda) Zone

Proposal
The applicant is seeking to approval construct six (6) detached dwellings and
associated verandahs and carports on five existing allotments. Lots 71, 72, 126 & 127
have areas ranging between 263 square metres and 346 square metres, each of
which is proposed to contain a single detached dwelling.
Lot 70 has a site area of approximately 673 metres square and is proposed to contain
two detached dwellings, however Lot 70 is the subject of a current land division
application which proposes to divide the land, as depicted, such that each of the
dwellings will be contained on a separate allotment.
The proposed dwellings are to be constructed of the following materials:
Roof Colorbond roofs at 22.5 and 25 degree pitch
Walls Brick Veneer
Front Elevation Brick veneer walls
Windows Aluminium
The proposed dwellings will be set back between 1.8 and 3 metres from the front
property boundaries, the total floor area of the proposed buildings range between
90.8 and 95.9 square metres.

Hard to tell if these are the exact lots, looking into Debut Developments now.

a big thanks for that mrs g - now i know that CR doesn't live with parents a/c only 2 bedrooms only - pretty small places around 9 squares in size

Does anyone remember the conversation between one of the accused's friends and the accused where the friend wanted to meet up with the accused late on sunday night but the accused said he couldn't because he was going to be busy or doing something else? I wish i knew/remembered where i read that.

I read that conversation on FB. The accused friend asked are we still catching up? The accused responded with No. When asked why he wasn't responded to. The accused friend then went on to say, now I know why.

Ok, this is what I am thinking happened....accused enters house through unlocked door, attacks an asleep CR in her room, incapacitates her (mortal wound). Moves to kitchen (perhaps attempting to sneak out?) and attacks RR (getting herself a drink fridge door open) who screams either before or during attack, then AR hearing commotion gets out of bed and moves into hallway, male voice yelling (AR most likely), accused attacks AR. Returns to CR and continues sustained attack.

maybe the bang the neighbour heard was a large piece of furniture falling or getting knocked over

Or a struggle between the accused and AR? Them slamming into doors, walls, cupboards etc.

Or a struggle between the accused and AR? Them slamming into doors, walls, cupboards etc.

CR first sounds good - except for noise problem
RR second maybe in kitchen
maybe AR was in shower, when RR attacked
chases perp towards front door then he is disabled

the problem is the noise factor

Yes, the problem is the noise factor, tiny house, no doubt paper thin walls. Any attack on CR would have had to be heard by parents one would think...also fridge door open suggests RR was in kitchen getting a drink but she may not have been (the accused may have had a feed after the crime, not unheard of). Perhaps AR came to CRs aid due to sounds, is attacked in bedroom hallway, RR runs for back door screaming, then it is the accused who yells, then returns to a petrified and hiding CR who he drags out from her hiding spot and continues to attack.

I dont think CR was alone on Saturday night because she had a party/friends around for drinks, so they were probably up till early sunday morning and some friends may have slept over too or what ever. Unlikely to be a time when he could do it then. Also was the tigger for this, comments she made about the accused on sunday night on FB? Or was it simply the 'I love you' messages exchanged between CR and her BF that was the final straw? That was only around 10.30-11pm. The accused may not have planned to do it Sunday night until sometime on sunday?

There was a rumour that CR had said something to the accused at the party that led to the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper