GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We haven't forgotten you Carly. Where are you? I hope that you are happy & safe. It's soooo quite, with no info being released.....

Question for someone living in Australia:

I looked up info on the standard practice of polygraphs in your country; it sounds similar (in theory) to the U.S. -- not admissable in a court of law. But how does that generally work, in terms of actual practice? Is it fairly common for law enforcement to ask for polygraphs, when trying to exclude individuals who surround a case like this one? If so, does that info seem to get out, or is usually hush-hush?

God, her poor parents and kids :(
I wish the task force would say something, anything.
Who is her ex?

I hope this is not Carly :please:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2747936/womans-body-found-in-hunter-river/?cs=305

POLICE are working to identify the body of a woman found floating in the Hunter River at Maitland on Sunday morning.

A Central Hunter police spokesman said a kayaker made the grisly discovery on the Lorn side of the river about 11.30am.

The woman is believed to be ‘‘middle-aged or an older person’’, police said.

I hope this is not Carly :please:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2747936/womans-body-found-in-hunter-river/?cs=305

POLICE are working to identify the body of a woman found floating in the Hunter River at Maitland on Sunday morning.

A Central Hunter police spokesman said a kayaker made the grisly discovery on the Lorn side of the river about 11.30am.

The woman is believed to be ‘‘middle-aged or an older person’’, police said.

Regarding this, go to: https://www.facebook.com/CARLYMCBRIDENSW

Then look to left column, "Posts to Page" -- the question is asked by someone and answered there.

Bumping for Carly. This is so sus.
Bf claims he's going to let Carly's dad take over the fb page but Carly's dad knows nothing about it.
Apparently bf is too busy spending 2-6 hours a day physically searching for Carly. But why mention anything about her father in the first place?
What is going on?
Where is Carly McBride?

Bumping for Carly. This is so sus.
Bf claims he's going to let Carly's dad take over the fb page but Carly's dad knows nothing about it.
Apparently bf is too busy spending 2-6 hours a day physically searching for Carly. But why mention anything about her father in the first place?
What is going on?
Where is Carly McBride?

I certainly don't know...but is the BF depressed or stressing so much that he is spiraling and needs help?

What I don't understand about this case is the lack of info. I understand it to a point...but unless law enforcement is onto something or building a case, the silence is deafening. I am trying to be very respectful of not knowing about cultural differences (I am not from Australia), but where are the media news reports/updates? Where are the press conferences with law enforcement? Where are the candlelight vigils for Carly, that draw momentum and attention? Where is the family -- speaking out for their loved one? Just confused, that's all.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicef...158543.218519706184/10152652929556185/?type=1

NSW Police Force
Police have launched a two-day search in the Muswellbrook area as they continue investigations into the disappearance of a Belmont woman who may have been met with foul play.

Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday 30 September 2014.

Officers from Hunter Valley Local Area Command were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home and couldn’t be located or contacted.

Detectives hold serious concerns for her welfare and now believe she may have been met with foul play.

Police have today (Monday 22 December 2014), launched a two-day search in the Muswellbrook area, focusing on land surrounding the Ironbark Ridge Estate , near the intersection of Ironbark Road and Rutherford Road.

You beat me to it sleep :)
Hopefully they find something.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-...estigation-for-missing-lake-macquarie/5984610

"The investigations to date indicate to the investigators that Carly McBride may well have met with some foul play at some point and we believe she's deceased," he said.

"As such, we shifted our focus from a missing person inquiry to a homicide investigation.

"We've been searching in South Muswellbrook, we've had operational support group police, along with cadaver dog assist us with that."

NeW article with info about the day she disappeared that I haven't seen before

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ley-in-september/story-fni0cx12-1227172100505

“She would ring me twice and text me twice every visit to let me know she was OK.”
“But on that day I dropped her off about 12.30pm and things were just different. And I didn’t hear from her again — not a thing. I texted her, I called her, but the phone just rang out.”
Mr Newson said he turned up at the house about 4.30pm as usual to pick up Ms McBride, only to be told by her ex that she had left after an argument earlier that afternoon and headed on foot towards a McDonald’s restaurant about 2km away.
But staff at McDonald’s never saw her.

I certainly don't know...but is the BF depressed or stressing so much that he is spiraling and needs help?

What I don't understand about this case is the lack of info. I understand it to a point...but unless law enforcement is onto something or building a case, the silence is deafening. I am trying to be very respectful of not knowing about cultural differences (I am not from Australia), but where are the media news reports/updates? Where are the press conferences with law enforcement? Where are the candlelight vigils for Carly, that draw momentum and attention? Where is the family -- speaking out for their loved one? Just confused, that's all.

I guess it depends on how the family and friends choose to handle it. The police will ask the public for help if they need it, otherwise they stay quiet because they don't want to jeopardise their investigations. There have been some high profile cases in which there has been the sort of exposure you would expect: Daniel Morcombe and Jill Meagher.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-...estigation-for-missing-lake-macquarie/5984610

"The investigations to date indicate to the investigators that Carly McBride may well have met with some foul play at some point and we believe she's deceased," he said.

"As such, we shifted our focus from a missing person inquiry to a homicide investigation.

"We've been searching in South Muswellbrook,we've had operational support group police, along with cadaver dog assist us with that."

Calgroo Avenue is in Sth muswellbrook.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicef...158543.218519706184/10152652929556185/?type=1

NSW Police Force
Police have launched a two-day search in the Muswellbrook area as they continue investigations into the disappearance of a Belmont woman who may have been met with foul play.

Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday 30 September 2014.

Officers from Hunter Valley Local Area Command were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home and couldn’t be located or contacted.

Detectives hold serious concerns for her welfare and now believe she may have been met with foul play.

Police have today (Monday 22 December 2014), launched a two-day search in the Muswellbrook area, focusing on land surrounding the Ironbark Ridge Estate , near the intersection of Ironbark Road and Rutherford Road.

And what they don't say is that the area they were searching is literally a stone's throw from Calgaroo Avenue.

I have family living in Muswellbrook and Singleton so I visit the area frequently.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back