Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the article Fruity.
I am really confused. First of all how long was she missing? ETA nvm I see she was more than 40 hours missing so I take it that this is not a case of little girl walking alone from home. No way I heard about it yesterday but no idea how many hours have gone by.

Then she was seen walking 15 meters in front of 2 men? How weird.:confused:I do not know what time of day it was but it does not sound to me like those 2 men had her.

What a weird story.

I'm with you, I don't believe a 3 year old could survive 40 hours alone - and stay hidden from all the searchers, for that long, then find her way home again after having nothing to eat or drink.

I'm sure the entire story will be revealed very soon.

It just said she had been reunited with her parents, where does it say that hasn't happened?

I'm not sure about QPS, that might be normal at first while they run tests and find out what really happened here, as for 'getting off their butts' to look for her they did what they could, they did look and call out her name, her mum ran into the showgrounds that morning before calling police, the dad was in town putting up flyers, the mum talked to the media. Meanwhile the experienced police searchers did their job.

Very glad she's alive, and hope we find out what happened here today soon!

I'm not sure about QPS, that might be normal at first while they run tests and find out what really happened here, as for 'getting off their butts' to look for her they did what they could, the dad was in town putting up flyers, the mum talked to the media. Meanwhile the experienced police searchers did their job.

Very glad she's alive, and hope we find out what happened here today soon!

Yes.

I never saw the mother speak to anyone, do you have a link for that?

tia

CHLOE Campbell, the three-year-old girl who went missing from southeast Queensland, has reportedly been found alive.

The ABC reports that Chloe was found at the showgrounds in Childers, south of Bundaberg, late on Friday and is now in the care of the Queensland Police Service.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...bell-found-alive/story-fncynjr2-1226881594108

I don't see anything abnormal in that, especially since they were the ones that found her and she essentially walked into a command post.

I don't see anything abnormal in that, especially since they were the ones that found her and she essentially walked into a command post.

Yeah no kidding. The police will stay with her till they determine what happened.
The mother is at the hospital with her. We've seen cases where parents were not even allowed to visit the child.
I see nothing suspicious in her being taken to the hospital by the police who found her. :twocents:

Yes.

I never saw the mother speak to anyone, do you have a link for that?

tia

Read back a couple of pages, she was on ACA last night, as was the father, and details her efforts there. She also did a presser yesterday afternoon.

You don't think she'd be returned home to her loving parents asap?

Really?

They went to the hospital where she was taken, she is probably still there.

You don't think she'd be returned home to her loving parents asap?

Really?

No, they have to examine her at the hospital.
Her mother is AT THE HOSPITAL with Chloe.
They SHOULD keep Chloe at the hospital overnight for observation and questioning.
I do not understand what is so suspicious here, this is standard operating procedure. :twocents:

Yeah no kidding. The police will stay with her till they determine what happened.
The mother is at the hospital with her. We've seen cases where parents were not even allowed to visit the child.
I see nothing suspicious in her being taken to the hospital by the police who found her. :twocents:

The link for that? TIA

Lay off the family. :nono:

Unless there is an MSM report that the family harmed Chloe, they are off limits for negative complaining and finger pointing.

LIVE UPDATES here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chloe-campbell-missing-live-updates-3401674

And another great picture.

Chloe's mum Tammy O'Donnell is pictured talking to reporters.

She told how her broken heart is mended.

Her relief is clear for all to see in this image.

---------------------------

This is another wonderful image.

It shows Chloe Campbell's dad Garth arriving at Bundaberg Hospital to be reunited with his daughter.

Inspector Kevin Gutteridge told the ABC Chloe was found safe and well at Childers Showgrounds late on Friday night.
"It's one of those dreams that came true," Inspector Gutteridge said.
"It's the greatest possible outcome for everyone, and for her to be reunited with her mum in hospital this morning was absolutely incredible."
He said where she was found appeared to be quite random and urged anyone with information to come forward.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/chlo...found-alive-20140412-36j83.html#ixzz2ybsdIwMR

It's starting to look like she just wandered away.

:twocents:

eta; thank you for the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members