Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Inge, Chloe probably loved snuggling up with her sisters in front of the TV. It's school holidays for the older girls right now and they probably also loved staying up later than usual.

My daughters loved it as well! When they got old enough to have friends over I had wall-to-wall girls in my small home.

Probably more peacefully than in the TV lounge with the TV on till 1am...

My kids have done this, they loved 'camping inside',as they call it!
School holidays,= late nights and lazy mornings, we'll they do in here anyway.

My girls would like to camp in the back garden, but I wouldn't want them to, so camping inside it is x

They were to have a presser and now have not and have they said it's rescheduled or said nothing at all? Makes me think there is much more to announce than " Chloe has been found safe".. That is the MOST important news but something has given them pause. Either they are still trying to figure out where or trying to make an arrest before or word it so that the perps do not know they're on to them ?

I am still stunned she is ok. Bless your heart, Chloe ! You've got a lot of big adventures ahead honey. Put this behind you and go kick the world's butt !
They had the presser. On the tweets I posted there were pics of LE talking. We just haven't seen it yet.

It seems the Irish Mirror has more information than our own MSM at the moment.

I love the Irish.

BBM.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/chloe-campbell-missing-live-updates-3401674

Her mother was in the home ?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Alive AUSTRALIA - Abduction Alert,Chloe Campbell, 3, Bundaberg, Queensland, 10th April 2014

This post shows pics of mom as she received CALL her daughter is alive .
Which report is wrong ?
Not you , Makara , just to everyone ;)

Her mother was in the home ?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Alive AUSTRALIA - Abduction Alert,Chloe Campbell, 3, Bundaberg, Queensland, 10th April 2014

This post shows pics of mom as she received CALL her daughter is alive .
Which report is wrong ?
Not you , Makara , just to everyone ;)

Schmae, I would say the photo of the brunette wearing blue in the link above is a family member, not Chloe's mother. The attached image below is Chloe's mother, apparently taken when she was told that Chloe had been found. This photo appears in one of the twitter links I posted upthread. It's all so confusing at the moment isn't it? It's 4:00am here in Oz and I'm off to bed.

Click image to enlarge.

Tammy.jpg

Schmae, I would say the photo of the brunette wearing blue in the link above is a family member, not Chloe's mother. The attached image below is Chloe's mother, apparently taken when she was told that Chloe had been found. This photo appears in one of the twitter links I posted upthread. It's all so confusing at the moment isn't it? It's 4:00am here in Oz and I'm off to bed.

Click image to enlarge.

View attachment 42715

I saw that too and I don't know about you but to me it looks like it was taken at the hospital. if the timestamp is correct I think that would be about right.

So they recycled a previous pic of Mum and said it's her ' getting the phone call' ,, so in other words perhaps no such phone call took place. Certainly no picture took place of mum getting the phone call. So she may have walked inside the house while mum was home.
Once again, reporters............. arggh!

I LOVE it when this happens, totally makes my day!!! :woohoo::loveyou:
:cheers::great::clap::skip::cheer::woot::party: :fireworks:

So they recycled a previous pic of Mum and said it's her ' getting the phone call' ,, so in other words perhaps no such phone call took place. Certainly no picture took place of mum getting the phone call. So she may have walked inside the house while mum was home.
Once again, reporters............. arggh!

Makes you wonder how many criminals have got away with things due to the press issuing incorrect information, doesn't it?

I can't believe it! I really didn't have much hope that she would be found alive! How wonderful!!

Classic Hits 4BU ‏@ClassicHits4BU 7m
A smile that says a thousand words...
The mother of Chloe Campbell, Tammy O 'Donnell at Bundaberg Base Hospital... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=721696604539885

https://twitter.com/ClassicHits4BU

This woman is clearly deeply relieved and thrilled that her daughter is okay.

Hopefully people will stop criticizing, speculating and judging until we know more.
Those who think these parents "misplaced" their child will feel awful if she was abducted.

The best case scenario would be that Chloe wandered off... but for this length of time I find it hard to believe.
A child wandering off like that could EASILY happen with a tired new Mom.

I hope she wandered away... but I believe she was taken, I just hope whoever took her did not hurt her. :please:

This is a really long article, I'll cut a few paragraphs to keep to the 10% rule:

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...-home-found-safe/story-fnihsrf2-1226881448599

Inspector Kev Guteridge this morning confirmed Chloe simply "appeared" at the showgrounds opposite the family home - where police have established their base - shortly after midnight.

"I'm very very happy to report Chloe is safe and well and in very good health."

Inspector Guteridge said the dog squad immediately undertook a search of the area - which is ongoing - as friends suspected she was dropped there by her abductor.

He could not confirm if she was wearing the same clothes or carrying her favourite blue plush puppy or blanket.

"Obviously how she came to be at the showgrounds will be part of the investigation," Insp Guteridge said.

"We are searching for any information. People out there will know things and we are encouraging them to come forward.

"There's a lot of rumour at the moment and certainly anyone that may have (information) should bring that to us so we can examine that thoroughly."

Earlier, The Courier-Mail reported that security footage has emerged of two men and a young child walking about 200m from where Chloe Campbell disappeared in Childers.

A residential security camera captured the vision very early on Thursday, the morning the three-year-old is believed to have been abducted from her house.

Details of footage, from above link:

Childers resident Les Fennell handed his own personal security footage to police after they requested he scan it for anything unusual.

Mr Fennell said he uncovered two men and a young child walking south by the railway line behind Pioneer Park, a travellers’ resting park on the Bruce Highway.

The location on the northern end of town intersects Ridgway Street where Chloe went missing.

Mr Fennell said the child was walking about 15m ahead of the men as they passed behind a toilet block as dawn approached.

About twenty minutes later the men returned north in the direction they had come but without the child.

Mr Fennell said the child seemed to know the men as he or she appeared to be leading they way.

Mr Fennell said he compared that morning’s discovery with footage from the previous four days but did not see the trio on any other day.

The footage, which was wavering between night vision and regular, was not clear enough to determine if the child was a girl or boy, whether it was carrying a toy or the ages of the men.

Ms O’Donnell affirmed her husband’s belief that whoever took the child was known to Chloe, and she was unlikely to have wandered.

“They carried her out while she’s been asleep, she’s obviously known them to not scream or yell out,” she said.

I'm not sure if a really shy child would be walking that far ahead at that time of day?
But interesting anyway... maybe it was the break they were looking for. :twocents:

If she knew them she probably wouldn't be as shy, IMO. It might not even be her, but it's an interesting find.

This woman is clearly deeply relieved and thrilled that her daughter is okay.

Hopefully people will stop criticizing, speculating and judging until we know more.
Those who think these parents "misplaced" their child will feel awful if she was abducted.

The best case scenario would be that Chloe wandered off... but for this length of time I find it hard to believe.
A child wandering off like that could EASILY happen with a tired new Mom.

I hope she wandered away... but I believe she was taken, I just hope whoever took her did not hurt her. :please:

I believe she was taken too. She was gone for 42 hours and there were hundreds of people searching for her yesterday. It's hard to believe she would not have been found if she just wandered off. IMO Hopefully she was not hurt and will be able to give LE clues as to what happened.
It's so awesome she was found alive! :loveyou:

Thanks for the article Fruity.
I am really confused. First of all how long was she missing? ETA nvm I see she was more than 40 hours missing so I take it that this is not a case of little girl walking alone from home. No way I heard about it yesterday but no idea how many hours have gone by.

Then she was seen walking 15 meters in front of 2 men? How weird.:confused:I do not know what time of day it was but it does not sound to me like those 2 men had her.

What a weird story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member