Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that TO wasn't manipulated in this situation. I will go with the best intentions atm but when you don't have income to support yourself and 4 kids - I think you have to submit to circumstance. She would do what she needed to keep herself and her little family with a roof over their heads. So with 4 kids she has a place to live and it may not always be happy but what is the alternative?

I see your point ... but her own family seem very supportive of her and her children. I think there may be alternatives.

Her mum said she had some tough teen years, in MSM. Maybe she is not valuing herself enough. But that is a whole other story ........

I just hate to see women, and their children, in situations that may not be good for them at all. :(

I feel sorry for TO too, I hope she gets the help she and her kids clearly need.

wondering if this drug bust has a connection?

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com...hilders-raids-lead-drug-and-weapon-c/2160342/
"Two men were also arrested and charged after police allegedly found unregistered weapons and a drug crop at a Cordalba property"

Threats to Garth happened 9 weeks ago. The drug bust was in early February.

Tammy said the helicopters kept searching the same places in town, "but she's further out than that". Cordalba is on the Isis Highway, just outside of Childers.

I can't take a screenshot and upload it sorry, but if you search QPS crime map for the Bundaberg shire, you will see crime stats for drug and weapons offences on the 3 February 2014 off Adies Road / Woco Creek. http://www.police.qld.gov.au/forms/crimestatsdesktop.asp

Ready to be wrong, but I get the impression that any drugs around that family would be powder, not pot.

Websleuths makes flight delays much more bearable ;) What would I do without you guys to entertain me?!

Ready to be wrong, but I get the impression that any drugs around that family would be powder, not pot.

I agree .. and I'm ready to be wrong right alongside you. 'Bored' is a word that has been tossed around far too much for my liking. It makes me feel anxious for the children.

Totally off the subject but to me but the pictures of Chloe when was found to me didnt look anything like her missing pictures. She looks like a chubby child. May be my eyes playing tricks?

Stay in Brisbane - it's freezing here :)

Well I'm caught up now and my battery is down to 17%, so I'm going to have to disconnect and get back to reading GOT. Here's hoping there is some exciting news when I get off the plane :)

Totally off the subject but to me but the pictures of Chloe when was found to me didnt look anything like her missing pictures. She looks like a chubby child. May be my eyes playing tricks?

I agree, she looks like a different child (not in a THEY'VE BEEN SWITCHED way, but just in a she looks different way) but I suspect it's camera angles, the other photos have been taken from above with her looking up, it skews the subject.

It's why I like photos taken from above - much more slimming!

Well I'm caught up now and my battery is down to 17%, so I'm going to have to disconnect and get back to reading GOT. Here's hoping there is some exciting news when I get off the plane :)

safe travels :)

I agree, she looks like a different child (not in a THEY'VE BEEN SWITCHED way, but just in a she looks different way) but I suspect it's camera angles, the other photos have been taken from above with her looking up, it skews the subject.

It's why I like photos taken from above - much more slimming!

I agree she just looks puffy in the face.

7 News Chloe's parents are planning to sell and move due to concerns for their safety. The parents will also be re-interviewed.

Good luck for a quick sale in Childers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl