Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've just removed around 4 or 5 pages worth of posts all about facebook comments.

If you want to discuss facebook best suggestion is to go there to discuss it as it's not allowed here on WS.

Please keep facebook discussions out of this thread or some of you will find yourselves having plenty of time to spend on facebook only!!

A refresher on our rules regarding social media.

Social Networks

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnii5v6u-1226883039144

Last week The Courier Mail reported that the vision appeared to indicate a child leading the way - as though it knew where it was going - followed by two men.

The above quote makes me think that if it was Chloe caught on CCTV, she must have felt very comfortable with the two men. But more importantly, I think she must have thought she was on the way somewhere. It's hard to see in the footage, but it seems like she is walking forward, with her back to the men. This tells me she didn't fear the men. I know family friends may potentially be involved, but my gut is telling me her father was right there with her. Maybe he told her we are going to ...... I wonder if the way they were walking took them to a family friend's house? Maybe Chloe was told by her Dad 'we're just going over to so and so's place'.

A child walking with her back to two men does not scream fear to me. It tells me she felt comfortable, even though it was early morning. Who is a little child generally most comfortable with? Who would she trust to have her walking outside at that time of morning?

I truly wish the immediate family are not involved, but I just get a bad feeling like others on here.

And IMO, I don't think Chloe's Mum knew what happened to her. IF Chloe's dad is involved, he probably thought it would be more believable if she didn't know - maybe that's why her emotions appeared more truthful than his.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnii5v6u-1226883039144

Last week The Courier Mail reported that the vision appeared to indicate a child leading the way - as though it knew where it was going - followed by two men.

The above quote makes me think that if it was Chloe caught on CCTV, she must have felt very comfortable with the two men. But more importantly, I think she must have thought she was on the way somewhere. It's hard to see in the footage, but it seems like she is walking forward, with her back to the men. This tells me she didn't fear the men. I know family friends may potentially be involved, but my gut is telling me her father was right there with her. Maybe he told her we are going to ...... I wonder if the way they were walking took them to a family friend's house? Maybe Chloe was told by her Dad 'we're just going over to so and so's place'.

A child walking with her back to two men does not scream fear to me. It tells me she felt comfortable, even though it was early morning. Who is a little child generally most comfortable with? Who would she trust to have her walking outside at that time of morning?

I truly wish the immediate family are not involved, but I just get a bad feeling like others on here.

i have to agree and have thought he was involved from the start.

I am thinking occams razor.

Police would not want a child's story (let alone the victims story) to put her life in further danger. I believe that whatever Chloe told the cops would be confidential to the point that if someone from the family or related has quizzed Chloe about the police questioning - the police are unlikely to confirm or deny any information that this third party has gleaned.

And for good reason - the police are going to only use information that supports their investigation - who knows what that info that Chloe disclosed was beneficial for them. Only the POLICE will know.

Poor little girl she is still a pawn in this investigation.

Who is AH?

Woke up this morning. (I am in Europe +1 GMT) expecting that the kidnapper would be caught but to my surprise instead I read that they have asked 20 people to give dna.

Here I thought this would be a very easy case to solve.

ETA: sorry I think the post I meant to quote was deleted.

And IMO, I don't think Chloe's Mum knew what happened to her. IF Chloe's dad is involved, he probably thought it would be more believable if she didn't know - maybe that's why her emotions appeared more truthful than his.

I am reserving judgement on this - I think its a family affair. Unfortunately I don't think a problem as big as $20k would be something GC could keep to himself.

If the family was under stree of losing their place to live - I think it would drive any family to do crazy things.

I am thinking occams razor.

Police would not want a child's story (let alone the victims story) to put her life in further danger. I believe that whatever Chloe told the cops would be confidential to the point that if someone from the family or related has quizzed Chloe about the police questioning - the police are unlikely to confirm or deny any information that this third party has gleaned.

And for good reason - the police are going to only use information that supports their investigation - who knows what that info that Chloe disclosed was beneficial for them. Only the POLICE will know.

Poor little girl she is still a pawn in this investigation.

As far as I am aware, Chloe is back at home with her parents. If so, do they have police protection? If not, does that mean the police believe there is no threat to Chloe's safety whatsoever (or to any of her immediate family). I can only assure that LE believe the people who had Chloe had no intention of harming her and are the sort of people who are still perfectly safe to still be in the vicinity, or even around her.

If Chloe knew these people, she must have named them and been able to tell LE exactly how she came to leave her home, and who dropped her off by the house. So, why no arrests yet? And, if someone local (not a family member) had kidnapped her, then surely that someone local would have done a runner by now, knowing Chloe could identify them. Yet we haven't heard any appeals asking for the whereabouts of anyone?

So, what's with all the delay - is there an even bigger story behind all this? Are LE trying to clean up a whole load of associated crimes, such as getting drug dealers all booked at the same time?

As far as I am aware, Chloe is back at home with her parents. If so, do they have police protection? If not, does that mean the police believe there is no threat to Chloe's safety whatsoever (or to any of her immediate family). I can only assure that LE believe the people who had Chloe had no intention of harming her and are the sort of people who are still perfectly safe to still be in the vicinity, or even around her.

If Chloe knew these people, she must have named them and been able to tell LE exactly how she came to leave her home, and who dropped her off by the house. So, why no arrests yet? And, if someone local (not a family member) had kidnapped her, then surely that someone local would have done a runner by now, knowing Chloe could identify them.

So, what's with all the delay - is there an even bigger story behind all this? Are LE trying to clean up a whole load of associated crimes, such as getting drug dealers all booked at the same time?

BBM - Its certainly looking that way

some good photos in this link

Rumours, whispers and theories are running rampant around town about what happened to Chloe.

Kim Orchard, a close family friend of Garth Campbell and Tammy O’Donnell, was the first to receive a phone call from Chloe’s parents the day she went missing.We just jumped straight in the car and went looking,’ she told MailOnline.

(Tammy) is so relieved, she can’t wipe the smile off her face, just to have her back in her arms.

‘We don’t know if (Chloe) has been hurt yet. All I know is that whoever has dropped her off had taken care of her’.

‘I’m just ecstatic…whoever took her must have a conscience somewhere.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sappearance-ploy-scare-dad.html#ixzz2yr2LD5TD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now that Chloe is home safe - I think the Police may be looking a little higher than the towns drug dealer - hence the link to the Gold Coast enquiry.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what the gold coast link is? I seem to have missed that piece of info.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-20-people-20140414-36naf.html#ixzz2yqAWJ6XC

nspector McNab said police had made inquiries as far south as Tweed Heads, New South Wales during the investigation.

It is understood the distraught father, who had been on a drinking binge since his daughter's disappearance, was arrested and charged about 7pm on Friday

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-20-people-20140414-36naf.html#ixzz2yrEGFhbm

Thanks Sleep for the link. The bolded part is what stands out to me. Wouldn't a father want to be sober and out looking every minute of the day until his daughter is found, or be at home comforting his partner and their three children. I have thought he was involved from the start and his actions scream guilt to me. Maybe that is just the parent in me who thinks you would be out doing everything you could to find your loved one but maybe Im wrong.

Thats why I was confused on the gold coast comments as Tweed Heads is in NSW not the Gold Coast. I live twenty five minutes south of Tweed Heads.

My apologies for my geographical blunder - but from my many visits to the GC I understood that Tweed is considered part of the GC even though it is in another state.

My apologies for my geographical blunder - but from my many visits to the GC I understood that Tweed is considered part of the GC even though it is in another state.

I totally understand but I don't consider them the same, Tweed shopping is far from good and it has daylight savings lol. And to be clear I am a Queenslander through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214