Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True!

<modsnip>

This is probably equally improbable, but I wonder (if dad actually told LE earlier on what he suspected) if there's any scenarios in which LE would give money to get a child back (with a handoff of the money for a victim) while watching the handoff so they knew who it was going to to then arrest them?

Probably only a storyline on TV shows, huh? LOL. :blushing:

Just seems like there is SO much more to all of this that maybe there's a shot they'd have done it to get Chloe and get the drug guys (and maybe purposely not arrest them yet) to maybe even get a larger part of the drug ring?

<modsnip> I'm guessing that he may have been selling as opposed to using and hasn't been forthcoming with the takings.

Yes our police do set up 'stings' like you've described. I'm the wife of a retired policeman (of 20 years) and I could write a book about some of the more hilarious and make your face go white scary undercover operations that he's told me about. I don't think the police would hold off arresting the perp in this instance just to catch the bigger fish, although I'm hoping that the Drug Squad are also on board with this case.

I was wondering if for whatever reason ( chloe couldnt sleep, dad felt like fresh air, etc ) dad and chloe are out for a stroll and the ' perps' saw him and actually snatched her right from his arms on the street? Near the CCTV sighting? ** speculative**

Schmae, this has also crossed my mind and it's more than possible. Tammy did say that Chloe was having trouble settling on the Wednesday night and Garth may have decided to take her for a walk. But it's been reported that he was seen (without Chloe) 20 minutes before she disappeared.

Hmmm ... I think more likely to blame the debt holder and have him put away, or scare him into laying off them .... to show him he could be set up.

They've all been pushing the line that it was someone who knew Garth, knew Chloe, knew where she slept, since day one. Why do that? They wanted the blame to be pointed at someone in particular imo. If Chloe was abducted, the perp could have been anyone. The debt holder is apparently a 'close family friend', according to MS.

Take your point SA. I think they all know who is responsible but are s****ing bricks about retribution. So similar to the Jaidyn Leskie case, as I mentioned up thread. Tit for tat, mindless imbecilic behavour. It's always funny until someone gets hurt or dead!

True I agree that when she said that I was surprised. I think many mums from kidnapped kids would love to say that but most of them would not.

Oh and what do they mean by this...

The Courier-Mail can reveal Mr Campbell was seen on a street near his house the night Chloe disappeared, about 20 minutes before his daughter went missing.

It was also about 20 minutes before security footage shows two men and a child passing along the railway line behind Pioneer Park, only a few hundred metres from Chloe’s house on the same morning she vanished.
It was also 20 minutes before what? I do not know this paper the adelaide mail but I find them very big on suggestions.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnii5v6u-1226883039144

Adelaide Now is the online version of our major paper in Adelaide (where I live). This same info was just released in the Courier Mail in Queensland. Neither are considered tabloid papers.

What I would really like to know is who determined exactly what time Chloe went missing? Garth was apparently seen on the street 20 minutes before Chloe went missing. So what time was Garth seen? How can someone pinpoint down to 20 minutes when Chloe went missing if, as we've been led to believe, Tammy discovered that Chloe was missing when she (Tammy) awoke at 7:00am on the Thursday morning.

Hinky balls are itching.

What I would really like to know is who determined exactly what time Chloe went missing? Garth was apparently seen on the street 20 minutes before Chloe went missing. So what time was Garth seen? How can someone pinpoint down to 20 minutes when Chloe went missing if, as we've been led to believe, Tammy discovered that Chloe was missing when she (Tammy) awoke at 7:00am on the Thursday morning.

Hinky balls are itching.

I know what you mean ... because last we knew they went to bed between 12pm & 1am, Tammy locked the doors, forgot to check the windows, Chloe wasn't there when her sister got up to go to the loo in the morning (no time specified), and Tammy reported her missing at 7am.

Mother Tammy Campbell reported Chloe missing at 7am Thursday.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-distraught-20140410-36fum.html#ixzz2ymOMQXlB

When Janae awoke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn&#8217;t in the lounge room, Mr Campbell said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-near-bundaberg/story-fnihsrf2-1226879595138

The security footage of 2 men and child was early morning (Think I read early dawn?) so I am thinking they mean 20 mins before 7am when she was reported missing.

As for seeing GC 20mins 'before' on the street I am guessing 20 mins before he went to bed (at 1am)? Could've simply been having a ciggy outside his house, saying goodbye to his buddies for all we know. Or maybe they mean 20mins before Chloe was found?

Journalism no longer requires an ability to write in English or to edit your work for grammatical errors, accuracy or continuity it seems. Sadly.

How about like obstruction of an investigation or something like that?

Attempting To Pervert The Course Of Justice is more to do with lying to police in the course of an investigation and is an offence punishable by law.

The security footage of 2 men and child was early morning (Think I read early dawn?) so I am thinking they mean 20 mins before 7am when she was reported missing.

As for seeing GC 20mins 'before' on the street I am guessing 20 mins before he went to bed (at 1am)? Could've simply been having a ciggy outside his house, saying goodbye to his buddies for all we know. Or maybe they mean 20mins before Chloe was found?

Journalism no longer requires an ability to write in English or to edit your work for grammatical errors, accuracy or continuity it seems. Sadly.

It does say 20 minutes before Chloe went missing though.

"The Courier-Mail can reveal Mr Campbell was seen on a street near his house the night Chloe disappeared, about 20 minutes before his daughter went missing."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnihsrf2-1226883039144

And by the way they said 'can reveal' ... that usually means police have told them they can report that. Not that any old person has told them that. Just police aren't ready to make those statements themselves yet. But they want the info out there for their own personal reasons.

Someone took good care of Chloe ... did not harm her. Even washed her stuffed toy. Let her go right by home, within earshot of police.

SA, when I read that Gnarly had been washed, like everyone else here I immediately thought that's what a woman would do. Nana's do things like that. Just thinking out loud.

Adelaide Now is the online version of our major paper in Adelaide (where I live). This same info was just released in the Courier Mail in Queensland. Neither are considered tabloid papers.

Thank you. I guess I hoped it was a trashy kind of paper cause I do not want to believe what it is I felt they suggested. (That dad is part of it all so not just because of his debts)

I still do not belief that and I wish that there is a pressie (Is that what you call a press conference? lol :D ) where they tell us they know who did it and they'll be punished.

You know, it's interesting that it was Chloe they 'took' (or whatever this is going to turn into)

Why her not one of the older two? (Unless it was also a lie that they were all sleeping in the same room, which at this point may well be the case)

Simply because they figured she'd be less apt to talk or be able to rat out whoever it was?

Or...?

Heck, for that matter, if they were all sleeping out there why not ALL of them?

I've wondered if Tammy's two older girls were from a previous relationship and only Chloe and baby Max are Garth's biological children with Tammy. But then there is the older half sister who was interviewed on Thursday. My understanding is that she is Garth's daughter from a previous relationship. Was she staying with them over the school holidays or does she live with them? I feel that Chloe was singled out because she is so young and wouldn't have the recall that the older kids would have.

I've wondered if Tammy's two older girls were from a previous relationship and only Chloe and baby Max are Garth's biological children with Tammy. But then there is the older half sister who was interviewed on Thursday. My understanding is that she is Garth's daughter from a previous relationship. Was she staying with them over the school holidays or does she live with them? I feel that Chloe was singled out because she is so young and wouldn't have the recall that the older kids would have.

IMO if the other children sleeping were not biologically his then it wouldn't have as much effect taking one of them. The day would have been with mum so that left chloe :/

It does say 20 minutes before Chloe went missing though.

"The Courier-Mail can reveal Mr Campbell was seen on a street near his house the night Chloe disappeared, about 20 minutes before his daughter went missing."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnihsrf2-1226883039144

And by the way they said 'can reveal' ... that usually means police have told them they can report that. Not that any old person has told them that. Just police aren't ready to make those statements themselves yet. But they want the info out there for their own personal reasons.

I was wondering if they were talking about the window of 1am-7am as the time she went missing. Hmm has any other source reported this in a different way to give more clues? What purpose could it hold to reveal to the press this fact apart from inflaming speculation toward GC?

Australian police never seem to give put as many details to the public as other places do from what I have seen on here :/

And the only one you could easily carry around .

Unless she was happy to walk along ahead.

Yes, I'm wondering if police have managed to refine the CCTV image and determined who the two men and small child were ... the ones who were walking along the same way that the family walked to town.

I'm also wondering if they have located the blue Commodore wagon & trailer owner. I suspect, as sleep mentioned, that was the vehicle that could be seen driving by in the CCTV vision. They may have been able to offer more descriptive info to the police.

As Ms. Silver-lining, and more so Ms. Believe-the-best-in-people-until-you-all-clobber-me-in-the-head-with-the-truth. (See. I need you guys.)

The initial reports said they went to bed at 1am, right, so being out 20 minutes before that is your last before bed ciggy. So what if his suspicious friend wasn't necessarily the guy that took her, but kept Garth outside as long as possible. Mom would be busy getting the baby to sleep I would imagine, and wouldn't think much of hearing people about. So that could of been when she was taken. In my mind that would explain a lot about how no one woke up or noticed the ruckus. Then all three girls were asleep in the same bed with Chloe being the smallest by quite a bit. I could see how in your last quick peak in before bed with blankets rumpled and two other children in the bed mom or dad might of THOUGHT they saw three little sleeping angels, but only really saw two. Of course this theory doesn't address the video, but I honestly don't really know what to make of it.

As Ms. Silver-lining, and more so Ms. Believe-the-best-in-people-until-you-all-clobber-me-in-the-head-with-the-truth. (See. I need you guys.)

The initial reports said they went to bed at 1am, right, so being out 20 minutes before that is your last before bed ciggy. So what if his suspicious friend wasn't necessarily the guy that took her, but kept Garth outside as long as possible. Mom would be busy getting the baby to sleep I would imagine, and wouldn't think much of hearing people about. So that could of been when she was taken. In my mind that would explain a lot about how no one woke up or noticed the ruckus. Then all three girls were asleep in the same bed with Chloe being the smallest by quite a bit. I could see how in your last quick peak in before bed with blankets rumpled and two other children in the bed mom or dad might of THOUGHT they saw three little sleeping angels, but only really saw two. Of course this theory doesn't address the video, but I honestly don't really know what to make of it.

Good thinking Sin and welcome. The newspaper report stated that Garth was seen outside on the street 20 minutes before Chloe went missing. This is what's bugging me at the moment. The author of that press release was Kathleen Donaghey of The Courier-Mail, a Brisbane newspaper. I'll contact her later today (it's 2:30am here in Oz and she'd be cutting zzz's now) and hopefully she'll be able to shed more light on that particular statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties