Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the recognition Metic as I was the one that spotted the original 1/2 face identifit that no one picked up on lol
Yes papertrail you were, a major inspiration for me to sign up here, I was able to read all your comments around that time in the last year and just couldnt create an account , (lo-tech skill) you were discussing the claremont danger zone attacks & there was uncertainty about the locations, because i once schooled nearby was keen to help in the discussion . Its only that it took so long to make an account that I wasn't there to help investigate with you at the time you were working on the case.
I really enjoyed all the posts of archive articles you retrieved & its good your back again sharing your work [emoji407] [emoji406] [emoji405]

ok sleuthers time to get some serious sleuthing done. here is a link to screenshots taken from ClaremontGhosts sinister youtube videos. what story are they telling us given what we now know about the alleged perpetrator. Note you will need to copy link into web browers then scroll down page. pic on left on my post 889 has been taken by someone sitting in a white courier type van the ones with the french-type doors, the white van is following a red vehicle and the refelction of the white van can be seen in the rear window he red vehicle. the photo was caption with "cops car, curtain ave, cottesloe".

One thing that really needs to be noted is the youtube cover page was Julie Cutler's vehicle sitting on Cottesloe Beach and an aeral shot of Ciara Glennon's Pipidinny Road site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396412#post12396412

I believe they were

I once saw him loitering in the Cottelsoe Beach car park sometime in 1986 or 1987 and thought nothing of it time at the time. He was the ABC TV evening newsreader as I recall. He was chatting to a young female beach goer.

But then it hit the news and I put two and two together.

His current ABN registered postcode is 6010 - Claremont.

firstly at 44 minutes 40 seconds on hayleyjane1985 youtube copy Leibmann talks about all previous assumptions being wiped clean. then near the end the current 2 persons of interest are detailed. listen for your self.
"Assumptions" is not the same as "suspects". It's merely saying they want to wipe all assumptions (pick up theory, taxi theory etc) clean and start open slate with an open mind. Has nothing to do with clearing suspects. And just because they wanted to focus on 2 POI's at the time doesn't at all suggest others had been cleared.

Date rape drugs found in girls' systems, cleaning fluids, claremont prostitute, growing up locally, and lots lots more. A bit of self awareness would go a long way.

Just need to get this out of my system:
it is Smyth Road (not Smythe Road)

"Assumptions" is not the same as "suspects". It's merely saying they want to wipe all assumptions (pick up theory, taxi theory etc) clean and start open slate with an open mind. Has nothing to do with clearing suspects. And just because they wanted to focus on 2 POI's at the time doesn't at all suggest others had been cleared.

Date rape drugs found in girls' systems, cleaning fluids, claremont prostitute, growing up locally, and lots lots more. A bit of self awareness would go a long way.

that is your perception and everyone's perception is totally different. you may also take note that a lot less sarcasm would go a long way too.

Just need to get this out of my system:
it is Smyth Road (not Smythe Road)

when you post something can you please do so using the reply with quote feature otherwise people may not know what you are referring to.

No offence, but your letters don't match the acronym RSBM....it is 'respectfully snipped by me'.

SORRY yes I read your post and was on way back to change and got sidetracked.

I've listened for myself (again).
Leibmann (who is not a Police Spokesperson) claiming that all previous assumptions are being wiped about the case, does not infer that LW is no longer a suspect or that all previous evidence is being ignored.

The 2 persons of interest detailed at the end are detailed by Leibmann, not from the mouths of Police Officers in writing or on Camera.

They are described as 2 men who can provide no alibis for the times the 3 victims went missing. Which appears to assume that there was only 1 killer of all 3 women.

Which still leaves open that there might have been different killers for these 3 different victims and some other men on their initial list of suspects that had credible Alibis for only 1 or 2 of the 3 victims.

Man 1.

Man 2.

I do not interpret the above as assuming or implying that LW was being ruled out completely at that point in time as definitely having nothing to do with any of the murders or disappearances.

Thanks Bart discussion is no longer relevant

ok sleuthers time to get some serious sleuthing done. here is a link to screenshots taken from ClaremontGhosts sinister youtube videos. what story are they telling us given what we now know about the alleged perpetrator. Note you will need to copy link into web browers then scroll down page. pic on left on my post 889 has been taken by someone sitting in a white courier type van the ones with the french-type doors, the white van is following a red vehicle and the refelction of the white van can be seen in the rear window he red vehicle. the photo was caption with "cops car, curtain ave, cottesloe".

One thing that really needs to be noted is the youtube cover page was Julie Cutler's vehicle sitting on Cottesloe Beach and an aeral shot of Ciara Glennon's Pipidinny Road site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396412#post12396412
38935868e641f2019ef45ca0ae23ca9e.jpg
2733bf0764fe94d05c8f538dc4f66c6d.jpg

Papertrail are these really photos of jcutlers car on cottesloe beach ?

I think that's the since 1972 Guthrie test (Australia wide)

http://www.health.wa.gov.au/docreg/Education/Prevention/Genetics/HP009372_newborn_screen_test.pdf

I read a CSK related post on Facebook today, claiming that about 10 years ago, a Policeman got sacked for attempting to access highly confidential Guthrie test results.

One day in the future, all those samples if they exist will be DNA tested and put into a database, one day.
Its cost and time prohibitive now without even thinking about the moral implications, but it will happen eventually.

Yes papertrail you were, a major inspiration for me to sign up here, I was able to read all your comments around that time in the last year and just couldnt create an account , (lo-tech skill) you were discussing the claremont danger zone attacks & there was uncertainty about the locations, because i once schooled nearby was keen to help in the discussion . Its only that it took so long to make an account that I wasn't there to help investigate with you at the time you were working on the case.
I really enjoyed all the posts of archive articles you retrieved & its good your back again sharing your work [emoji407] [emoji406] [emoji405]

:drumroll::truce::loveyou:

38935868e641f2019ef45ca0ae23ca9e.jpg
2733bf0764fe94d05c8f538dc4f66c6d.jpg

Papertrail are these really photos of jcutlers car on cottesloe beach ?

I have seen other photos of her car before. More detailed than this one. They aren't impossible to get but there doesn't appear to be any I can find easily online today. It was front page of the newspaper IIRC

I once saw him loitering in the Cottelsoe Beach car park sometime in 1986 or 1987 and thought nothing of it time at the time. He was the ABC TV evening newsreader as I recall. He was chatting to a young female beach goer.

But then it hit the news and I put two and two together.

His current ABN registered postcode is 6010 - Claremont.

Some of those that gave evidence for him gave their address as a building in Quentin St that had bedrooms off a main living area sounded like a geriatric Friends outfit . No offence intended I'm a geriatric myself.

Well if BRE had a relative give birth its an easy opportunity, as baby must give blood to the government.

I've been told they keep a sample of all babies but unsure if true.

It's untrue. It all gets incinerated following testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member