Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a reverse image search on BE old FB cover photo.
Linked to killer Clown YouTube vid.
Quite disturbing to watch.
https://youtu.be/hHjGtBnSv50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He likes clowns like John Wayne Gacy with a shovel, probably his role model! BE's been laughing for years and doing who knows what, his boredom threshold would be very low imo, and most likely survives on 4 hrs sleep like most psychopaths!
His posts make me sick in light of what he's done. What about the big No!!!!!!!! to the request? These interactions she's had with him in real life and on fb will stir up a lot of feelings. I hope she gets therapy, the poor young woman.

Police watch new Claremont suspect
18th August 2008, 6:00 WST

Amid the growing controversy, The West Australian can reveal detectives have interrogated an information technology expert after he was seen trying to lure a young woman into his car in Mosman Park in the early hours of a Sunday morning last year.

The IT expert is not the mystery man in the footage. Detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry because he cannot account for his whereabouts when Sarah Spiers, Ms Rimmer and Ciara Glennon were abducted on January 27, 1996, June 9, 1996, and March 14, 1997, respectively.

The IT expert came to the attention of police when a concerned father reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am. The IT expert became spooked when the father, an accountant who was on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.

The father was unable to take a registration number because the man drove away, but special crime squad detectives tracked him by sifting through more than 300 vehicles that matched the description of his car and using security camera footage from a nearby service station.

Detectives have raided the IT expert’s home and questioned him. He was charged with possessing obscene material but the charge was dropped.

A source described the man as a chameleon, saying he was fastidiously neat outwardly. He maintained his car in an immaculate condition and his personal presentation and demeanour were of an unusually high standard. But his home was described by the source as “abject squalor” and he is understood to engage in group sex and sexual fetishes.

During a police interview, the man denied involvement in the killings, but detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry and continue to watch him closely.

First time I recall seeing the above.

IT Expert
A chameleon
Neat outwardly
Home abject squalor

Possibly BRE?

Unable to rule him out as a suspect (back in 2008)

Did they ever rule him (IT Expert) out?
If so, on what grounds?

Wonder why the charges of possessing obscene material were dropped?

I remember watching this video when it came out (subscriber) as you can see by views it went a bit viral

BE posted the picture around the time of the "Clown Purge" and likely grabbed the image off google without knowing its origin

I agree but imo, BRE does everything for a purpose, he puts thought into it. Her reaction says it all, he's probably being terrorizing his family but it's all a joke, and they've got no sense of humour. Same bs these nutcases rattle off when challenged.

Sick barsted . At 2:00 min
I suffered Nausea and wanted it finished .
Did anyone make it to the end ?

No, stopped it after first "attack". Find this type of video disgusting and I find the people who enjoy scaring people are usually cowards themselves. Sick humour, very Unfunny.

I couldn't watch it to the end .... and I still feel nauseous. A fully grown 48 year old man who's President of LA and getting his thrills by scaring his step-daughter like this - complete sicko!

Sick barsted . At 2:00 min
I suffered Nausea and wanted it finished .
Did anyone make it to the end ?

I've now had it on good authority that BRE's neighbours were contacted by WAPOL prior to his arrest to discuss certain incidents that occurred & were reported around his childhood home in Huntingdale - generally clothes going missing and peeping etc. It seems he was put forward as a suspect by multiple people for his odd behaviour.

Once police had that DNA hit from the Kimono, they had their man. As previously posted, it looks most likely he was arrested on suspicion of the 1988 attack only. I think the familial DNA link is a furphy.
But they already had a DNA link between 3 cases so they would have been going after him as the CSK.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Interesting FB comment. "Several years" is not 20-odd years however he does add it was at the time of the murders...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 6.48.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 6.48.44 PM.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 234
But they already had a DNA link between 3 cases so they would have been going after him as the CSK.

I think they knew with some certainty he was the 1988 culprit and therefore the CSK, but I don't believe they obtained his DNA prior to the arrest.

i looked for photos of brad but could not find any of him from what i had but i talked to some old work mates and one of them has a bunch of photos and even home vcr of all of us including brad from 1997 he is waiting for his nephew to convert the vcr to dvd or some thing so he can put on the internet he said it should be done by the weekend i told him to join here and he said he will

one person asked what did brad do work wise. he was articulate and well communicated but quiet he did very very well at his job brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt he also did lots of work behind compliance devices like alarm systems for businesses all around wa like i said when it come to his job brad really stood out as some one who new what they were doing and did it very well all our bosses liked him
Thanks for that comment. That gives real insight into the man in his workplace. Someone else said something about him being pedantic because he liked his cable ties cut back to the point. Really that is just a person doing a good job. I like my cable ties cut back to a point not that I need to do it that often but what is wrong with making a job neat. I am sure all the blokes who worked with him just saw him as another guy doing his job well. What I want to know is, what the women who worked with him thought. I haven't heard of anyone women who has met him give some insight.

I reckon it's almost exact Match the eyed and brow are spot on.
ce9ada754e83bfab0a69cda6589478d1.jpg

RSBY?
I already checked the acronym thread. or as most of you probably say IACTAT

No it was a random comment linked to a news article when BRE was arrested.

I think they knew with some certainty he was the 1988 culprit and therefore the CSK, but I don't believe they obtained his DNA prior to the arrest.
Yeah I agree but what I meant was they had already linked the three cases to each other via DNA on two and circumstances and or fibres on the third. You wouldn't go busti g a door down for just a rape charges 30 years earlier. They would have knocked and then took him for questioning. They busted the door down cause they didmt want him destroying evidence most likely Digital evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member