Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papertrail added information to the BRE timeline. Hence the reason it is being posted.

Thanks for filling in the gaps.

Attachment included.

Attachments

• BRE TIMELINE 1968 to 2017.pdf
    229.4 KB · Views: 116
Maybe because you know he's been arrested. Anyone can be deemed to have "creepy eyes" if theyve been arrested for serial killing IMO.

Just spent a day or so away from this thread and am catching up. If anyone is interested, there is a discussion on WS regarding this 'phenomenon'. The name given to 'creepy eyes' is 'sanpaku eyes':

Sanpaku Eyes: What Do They Mean If Anything?

ok sleuthers time to get some serious sleuthing done. here is a link to screenshots taken from ClaremontGhosts sinister youtube videos. what story are they telling us given what we now know about the alleged perpetrator. Note you will need to copy link into web browers then scroll down page. pic on left on my post 889 has been taken by someone sitting in a white courier type van the ones with the french-type doors, the white van is following a red vehicle and the refelction of the white van can be seen in the rear window he red vehicle. the photo was caption with "cops car, curtain ave, cottesloe".

One thing that really needs to be noted is the youtube cover page was Julie Cutler's vehicle sitting on Cottesloe Beach and an aeral shot of Ciara Glennon's Pipidinny Road site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396412#post12396412

Interesting that the street names have been entered by hand. The text size suggests some streets are more important than others. Angwin Street in large print for example.
Also Riverside Rd is WRONG. It is Riverside Drive and always has been as far as I am aware.
I think it is just attention seeking by someone obsessed about the case though.
I joined the BF forum briefly last year and was sent some strange photos (lillies, some kind of masquerade mask, and some other occult type image..crystals arranged in the bush I think. I didn't keep the pictures) it was a bit freaky but I did a reverse image search on the mask and it was an Ikea mask haha. Nothing sinister or occult, just some strange man trying to be cryptic and scary IMO. I think this video is similar...made by a strange person with way to much time on his/her hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do you think be will pleade guilty. I do I'm pretty sure his defence would be fully aware of all evidence against him and are probably negotiating a plea deal as we speak.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Interesting that the street names have been entered by hand. The text size suggests some streets are more important than others. Angwin Street in large print for example.
Also Riverside Rd is WRONG. It is Riverside Drive and always has been as far as I am aware.
I think it is just attention seeking by someone obsessed about the case though.
I joined the BF forum briefly last year and was sent some strange photos (lillies, some kind of masquerade mask, and some other occult type image..crystals arranged in the bush I think. I didn't keep the pictures) it was a bit freaky but I did a reverse image search on the mask and it was an Ikea mask haha. Nothing sinister or occult, just some strange man trying to be cryptic and scary IMO. I think this video is similar...made by a strange person with way to much time on his/her hands.

I think that strange person could well be BRE.

Where are these street names entered by hand etc ?

Just realized the ClaremontGhost videos were loaded onto youtube on 15 February 2011. The day and month is the anniversary date of the Huntingdale attack in 1988.

sorry everyone I had no idea that this information had been discussed previously. someone sent it to me and I hadn't seen it before and hadn't seen it on WS either. can someone link me to where it was discussed previously please.

It would of been deleted by mods as they don't want the family members discussed

Isnt that just for the newborn screening tests? To check for genetic issues and such?
They do that in NSW too.
Do they keep that all on file? I dont remember signing up for that 
Be a great idea though. People wont be able to get away with anything in future

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still catching up on the thread.

This is an example of a recent case where DNA matching and identification of a mother and daughter occurred, whose remains were found in two different states of Australia almost a decade apart, using the blood sample taken from the newborn infant:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/from-ange...hind-nsws-baffling-crime-20151203-glec11.html

sorry everyone I had no idea that this information had been discussed previously. someone sent it to me and I hadn't seen it before and hadn't seen it on WS either. can someone link me to where it was discussed previously please.

I believe it was probably taken down. A few days back the mods were very hot on 'sluething family members'

Thanks for that comment. That gives real insight into the man in his workplace. Someone else said something about him being pedantic because he liked his cable ties cut back to the point. Really that is just a person doing a good job. I like my cable ties cut back to a point not that I need to do it that often but what is wrong with making a job neat. I am sure all the blokes who worked with him just saw him as another guy doing his job well. What I want to know is, what the women who worked with him thought. I haven't heard of anyone women who has met him give some insight.

I'm a woman and know BE through athletics. Seemed like a 'normal' guy, pretty quiet. Certainly nobody that stood out as being unusual in any way..

I'm a woman and know BE through athletics. Seemed like a 'normal' guy, pretty quiet. Certainly nobody that stood out as being unusual in any way..

What was his wife like?

Papertrail added information to the BRE timeline. Hence the reason it is being posted.

Thanks for filling in the gaps.

Attachment included.

Brilliant! Thank you so much for your combined work GROK and PAPER. So much easier to follow and to go back and reassess rather than rely on the now some what jumbled memory. Shows true dedication.

I think that strange person could well be BRE.

Where are these street names entered by hand etc ?

Just realized the ClaremontGhost videos were loaded onto youtube on 15 February 2011. The day and month is the anniversary date of the Huntingdale attack in 1988.

Sorry by entered by hand I meant whoever made the video must have typed these particular street names him/herself as opposed to taking a screenshot from a map of that area showing the street names. I think this is the case because the size of the text used changes (Angove St is written in larger font size than other streets named for example) and also some streets are named and others not, which is not consistent with say a screen shot from google maps which will show bigger roads such as Stirling Hwy but wouldn't show Angove St so prominently from that far out. Angove St is a relatively small street. Additionally a screenshot from a map would have Riverside Drive, not Riverside Road.

Why on earth do you think it was BRE who sent those photos to me? It did freak me out a bit to be honest and I stopped reading the forum...I sent a message to that particular person saying "that's weird...I'm out". He replied "good decision" or something to that effect.
Do you have any evidence BRE posted on BF? I have seen speculations on this forum but nothing concrete.

Hey guys seen it mentioned a couple times here ... what's a reverse image search?

Sorry by entered by hand I meant whoever made the video must have typed these particular street names him/herself as opposed to taking a screenshot from a map of that area showing the street names. I think this is the case because the size of the text used changes (Angove St is written in larger font size than other streets named for example) and also some streets are named and others not, which is not consistent with say a screen shot from google maps which will show bigger roads such as Stirling Hwy but wouldn't show Angove St so prominently from that far out. Angove St is a relatively small street. Additionally a screenshot from a map would have Riverside Drive, not Riverside Road.

Why on earth do you think it was BRE who sent those photos to me? It did freak me out a bit to be honest and I stopped reading the forum...I sent a message to that particular person saying "that's weird...I'm out". He replied "good decision" or something to that effect.
Do you have any evidence BRE posted on BF? I have seen speculations on this forum but nothing concrete.

not inferring BRE sent you photos personally. I think BRE uploaded the ClaremontGhost videos which were labelled 'hints' with each small video in numbered sequence.

Re your question about whether I considered if BRE posted messages on FB or any of the discussion forums, you bet he would have. I have recently done a bit of tinkering and found a few names used on WS were names used on gaming sites. yeah I know they might not all be BRE but I reckon some of them are. It would be interesting to get a sleuths document together with the comments posted by the names linked to gaming sites to see what eventuates.

the lilly photos sent to you do you still have them. I find it strange that someone used to visit CG and JR sites at Karrakatta and leave death lillies, given the circumstances very inappropriate and could well have been BRE paying his disrespect.

I was sleuthing about trying to find a way to recover the claremontghost YouTube videos. Deleted videos are permanently removed from YouTube but there are capture sites that may have copies, I can't find anything though. After Jan 2011, it appears YouTube videos required a google account to post videos. The Claremontghost videos (screenshot links below), are posted Feb 2011, so they must be tied to a google account. There is an @google.com account with BRE's .com account prefix in existence, google security can have links to SMS recovery mobile phone numbers, last 2 digits displayed.

i am not willing to go any further with this and in no way suggest the claremontghost videos are linked to the google account. But, the google account is there!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396412#post12396412

This interests me greatly. The fact that you said he was just a "normal" guy. How much interaction did you have with him, just a "Hi, how ya going? Kids are doing well aren't they?" etc. or did you ever get to have a drink with him wandering around at a social event (sausage sizzle perhaps?) where you can talk for a reasonable amount of time and ask questions like "How's the family? How's that job of yours going?" or did BRE not attend many/any social dos with the LA?

not inferring BRE sent you photos personally. I think BRE uploaded the ClaremontGhost videos which were labelled 'hints' with each small video in numbered sequence.

Re your question about whether I considered if BRE posted messages on FB or any of the discussion forums, you bet he would have. I have recently done a bit of tinkering and found a few names used on WS were names used on gaming sites. yeah I know they might not all be BRE but I reckon some of them are. It would be interesting to get a sleuths document together with the comments posted by the names linked to gaming sites to see what eventuates.

the lilly photos sent to you do you still have them. I find it strange that someone used to visit CG and JR sites at Karrakatta and leave death lillies, given the circumstances very inappropriate and could well have been BRE paying his disrespect.

I didn't know that about the lillies. Creepy but there did seem to a few weird people on BF!
I don't know if I still have the photos. They were sent in a format that meant they self deleted after a period of time. I did get screenshots of some of them but deleted them from my phone. They might have auto saved on my computer. Will have a look.
Can you PM me names of any BF forum user names you think could be related to BRE?
Thanks!

Likely another piece of WAPOL "bait and wait" material - there's a lot out there. Aim may have been getting a response by using attack dates that would make sense to their target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste