Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the amount of development in Perth, and the time frame since SS, I find that hard to believe.

Places that were once bush, now have houses and parks etc.

I think he went to a lot of effort hiding the first one, and then got complacent.

There's nothing complacent about the CSK (except his garden if BE is the CSK). I think it's about design. Joe Detective has already provided about 10 options as to why SS hasn't been found. Like you, I think he went to more effort to hide her and then decided this was not the most effective MO so changed it for the next two. Maybe he wanted them to be found but for me I think it's more likely just about about time and risk.

Someone posted an excerpt from DM book. She claims CSK took KK victim's clothes and left her on the ground in the cemetery. At this stage there's no reason to believe this is inaccurate.

So;

He took a kimino just prior to Huntingdale
He took KK's clothes
He took some souvenirs from both JR and CG

What does he do with them? Has he kept them?

I wonder if the search of Madora was more about souvenirs rather than SS body?

You'd have to think police are searching for those items. Anyone know if Acton Rd has been taken apart yet? Ceiling space, wall cavities, crawl space etc? Anyone seen any of the search teams with a metal detector in the back yard?

Someone posted an excerpt from DM book. She claims CSK took KK victim's clothes and left her on the ground in the cemetery. At this stage there's no reason to believe this is inaccurate.

So;

He took KK's clothes

You'd have to think police are searching for those items. Anyone know if Acton Rd has been taken apart yet? Ceiling space, wall cavities, crawl space etc? Anyone seen any of the search teams with a metal detector in the back yard?

I know the person who owned the hospital pharmacy where the KK victim turned up back in the 90s. Haven't spoken to them for nearly 20 years though. Would be a strange way to make contact. "Hi, been a long time. What can you tell me about the condition of the 95 rape victim when she turned up at your pharmacy?"

I really think people are reading into BE's WCE comments Wayyyyyyyyyy too much!!
I totally agree. It is just a west coast supporter pissing on what he thinks is his territory. Big footy has a whole WC forum called "the nest" ..It goes with his other FB WC comments and rants. There's so many different avenues based in fact that people could be looking into. Instead we are discussing why someone doesn't smile, a WC FB comment, or the fact that he likes his cable ties cut to the point or numerous personal insights into a man that 99% of us have never met.

Bit of trivia for people who are saying they had women's clothes stolen off clothes lines. In the 70/80s wards of the states used to steal clothes off lines quite a bit. They called it snow dropping (not sure why) They were given what they called "mission clothes" which were obviously given by churches and not appealing. So when they went into hostels etc they would collect their wardrobes off peoples clothes lines. Not sure they would have stolen lingerie though. Lingerie would fit into the pervert category I would imagine.

Snow dropping has been identified in many studies of sex offenders as one of the first 'sexually deviant' activities that they engage in during adolescence, along with exposing themselves.

They then progress onto other things...such as engaging their targets in sexually inappropriate conversations and peeping. Then it all continues to escalate up to sex offences......and in some cases murder, as we know.

Unpleasant but true.:facepalm:

Just having a little browse in google and noticed a law text book ( I assume maybe wrong)J******, L** and E***** written by Australian's in which the author, in her forward, thanks a BE for his help in general and work on the ancilliary and other material. Just a long shot considering how common the suspect's name is. Sorry to the person if it's not the same BE.

Given the amount of development in Perth, and the time frame since SS, I find that hard to believe.

Places that were once bush, now have houses and parks etc.

I think he went to a lot of effort hiding the first one, and then got complacent.

This is very true, but keep in mind how much has not been developed e.t.c the hundreds of thousands of acres of bush and parklands, I've always doubted the CSK is the one whom called Don Spiers with the 5600H location tip off, who knows, maybe it was.

Snow dropping has been identified in many studies of sex offenders as one of the first 'sexually deviant' activities that they engage in during adolescence, along with exposing themselves.
I am aware of this, Thanks. What I was trying to outline was, not all clothes stolen from a clothes line would be because the person is a pervert. So the people posting their concern, that this happened to them should not be too worried because there could be another explanation. I know in the 70/80s it was rife with wards and snow dropping was the term they used.

snowdropping urban dictionary
originated in Australian prisons. It is a slang word for stealing clothes from other people's clothes lines. Prisoners sometimes did this when needing a quick change of appearance.
The convict entered my neighbour's backyard and snowdropped her clothesline.

To convict "Where did you get those clothes from?"
Convict "I went snowdropping."

I am aware of this, Thanks. What I was trying to outline was, not all clothes stolen from a clothes line would be because the person is a pervert. So the people posting their concern, that this happened to them should not be too worried because there could be another explanation. I know in the 70/80s it was rife with wards and snow dropping was the term they used.

snowdropping urban dictionary
originated in Australian prisons. It is a slang word for stealing clothes from other people's clothes lines. Prisoners sometimes did this when needing a quick change of appearance.
The convict entered my neighbour's backyard and snowdropped her clothesline.

To convict "Where did you get those clothes from?"
Convict "I went snowdropping."

Yes, I kind of tagged onto the back of your post merely because the topic was the same........I wasn't actually specifically addressing you, just getting the snowdropping info in....sorry if that was confusing!!

And I agree, not all clothes would be taken by sex offenders.

Yes, I kind of tagged onto the back of your post merely because the topic was the same........

I agree, not all clothes would be taken by sex offenders.

Yeah but if they took your wife's knickers and left your stubbies alone fair chance they are. Haha

Why do you think BRE wouldn't have used technology available to him to hide his internet use?

I agree, Imo, he'd have knowledge of the dark web and used proxies that place his IP address anywhere in the world.

Why do you think BRE wouldn't have used technology available to him to hide his internet use?

and to taunt WAPOL as well. That's why I am certain in my mind that ClaremontGhost videos were his work. They were taunting and haunting. The abbreviation of ClaremontGhost is CG his ex wife's initials and initials of 3rd Claremont victim.

When i read what papertrail wrote ; it explains ,

The map was added so readers could see the location of said pub .

Its not the c/ghost that made it
a2ced4bf0fed1fab037347d78f615c99.jpg

I want to make it clear I did not prepare the google map.
I think Andrews Road will be written as its placed at a manually applied pin. If you check current google earth they have Riverside as Riverside Rd !

Coincidence or not?

There could be some sort of correlation to events in Perth including the AFL footy season.

New Year Eve and the Australia Day Firework would have provided excellent cover, an opportunity to be away from home and a time when some young women would be straggling home late at night and unable to catch a taxi.

Regarding the AFL correlation, even if a West Coast game shown below was not played at Subicao Oval I understand lots of Eagles supporters typically meet at a Subiaco pub and watch the away games there.

There could have been pre-season attacks in three successive years 1995, 1996 and 1997. Do some footy nuts derive sexual satisfaction from their team winning? Could it be that an attack was needed to get into the spirit of the new AFL season?

19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
Maybe a footy pre-season attack??Sunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Perth Australia Day fireworks, 25 January 1996
Sarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 26 1996
Maybe a footy pre-season attack?? AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996Church Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
Maybe a footy pre-season attack??Ciara Glennon last seen Friday March 14, 1997

Perth Fireworks occurred on Saturday 26th January not 25th January 1996. Sarah was abducted approx 2.06am on 27 January 1996.

So;

He took KK's clothes

one of the early press photos showed someone with a metal detector in rear yard

I was doing a google search on the topic of being able to hide your IP address through a VPN not long ago and I was under the impression that police could get access to your location if they really needed to.

Does anyone know if this is the case or are VPN'S always good to hide someones identity?

And I'm also guessing that you are saying that the "dark net" would have software or foolproof methods of concealing ones identity if they really wanted (for example the pedo stories you here where they eventually get busted and have these ways of concealing everyone on the sever from being busted by the authorities)...is this what you mean.

If so wouldnt it have been possible for him to easily slip up as often happens through my readings. For example you forget to turn on the VPN or use the computer accidentally from another source that can be easily traced?

BTW I felt a bit dodgy writing this post but I have nothing to hide :)

I was doing a google search on the topic of being able to hide your IP address through a VPN not long ago and I was under the impression that police could get access to your location if they really needed to.

Does anyone know if this is the case or are VPN'S always good to hide someones identity?

And I'm also guessing that you are saying that the "dark net" would have software or foolproof methods of concealing ones identity if they really wanted (for example the pedo stories you here where they eventually get busted and have these ways of concealing everyone on the sever from being busted by the authorities)...is this what you mean.

If so wouldnt it have been possible for him to easily slip up as often happens through my readings. For example you forget to turn on the VPN or use the computer accidentally from another source that can be easily traced?

BTW I felt a bit dodgy writing this post but I have nothing to hide :)
Yeah let's not outline a plan for peds to bypass the law. But yes maybe you can establish a VPN connection was used but there are ways to conceal tracks beyond that point.

a26f33fc6058142cebace867d0c40a2b.jpg
That's East Fremantle. There is a Riverside Rd. Whoever said Riverside Drive is thinking of Crawley, not East Free. Screenshot taken just now.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Quite right. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sleuthing about trying to find a way to recover the claremontghost YouTube videos. Deleted videos are permanently removed from YouTube but there are capture sites that may have copies, I can't find anything though. After Jan 2011, it appears YouTube videos required a google account to post videos. The Claremontghost videos (screenshot links below), are posted Feb 2011, so they must be tied to a google account. There is an @google.com account with BRE's .com account prefix in existence, google security can have links to SMS recovery mobile phone numbers, last 2 digits displayed.

i am not willing to go any further with this and in no way suggest the claremontghost videos are linked to the google account. But, the google account is there!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396412#post12396412
I copied the Claremontghost video when it first appeared. My old laptop died since then but I had the drive copied onto an external. Will dig it out and find the copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95