Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
Thi is not the person who sent me photos.
Surely BE would not use his real name....unless he wanted to get caught...or if someone else knew and wanted him to get caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I copied the Claremontghost video when it first appeared. My old laptop died since then but I had the drive copied onto an external. Will dig it out and find the copy.

each hint was a separate video from memory

Thank you.
Thi is not the person who sent me photos.
Surely BE would not use his real name....unless he wanted to get caught...or if someone else knew and wanted him to get caught.

Oops, thank you was meant to be to the person who sent BF username.

First time I recall seeing the above.

IT Expert
A chameleon
Neat outwardly
Home abject squalor

Possibly BRE?

Unable to rule him out as a suspect (back in 2008)

Did they ever rule him (IT Expert) out?
If so, on what grounds?

Wonder why the charges of possessing obscene material were dropped?

DNA, DNA, DNA, it improves every year, DNA is the key to this case,everything else will be circumstantial to support it I suspect, unless they find trophies or witnesses.

Car fibres, no alibi, but ultimately DNA

each hint was a separate video from memory

Thank's, I'd forgotten that. I was living in Perth again around that time and worked around those areas. I'll go through all the old stuff this arvo and post what I find

Yeah let's not outline a plan for peds to bypass the law. But yes maybe you can establish a VPN connection was used but there are ways to conceal tracks beyond that point.
Except if he's posted stuff on a site that requires an account. Although the account might use a throwaway email address, once suspicion links the account to him, it'd be probable that his activities using the account or the throwaway email address might become easy to track, even on the so called darknet. Especially if he was fond of a combination of usernames. Foresenic analysis of his computer and modem might shed light on such too.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

DNA, DNA, DNA, it improves every year, DNA is the key to this case,everything else will be circumstantial to support it I suspect, unless they find trophies or witnesses.

a few years ago about 2013 on the anniversary of Sarah Spiers' abduction WAPOL put out a press release about the new DNA discovery technology they had access to. It said something like they could discover DNA 1 millionth the size of a grain of sand. Always considered that WAPOL had ulterior motive announcing that information on the anniversary date and it is only one of the very few announcements about such things they have ever made. wish I could find a copy !

<modsnip>

How long until someone says something about Romulald Zak?

Except if he's posted stuff on a site that requires an account. Although the account might use a throwaway email address, once suspicion links the account to him, it'd be probable that his activities using the account or the throwaway email address might become easy to track, even on the so called darknet. Especially if he was fond of a combination of usernames. Foresenic analysis of his computer and modem might shed light on such too.

for IT sleuthers. BRE's ABN 69792067739 has a trading name of Vincomm Communications attached to it. Vincomm.net appears to be an IT provider based in USA with links to Australia and is connected to a name Vinculum Communications. could this be a dark pathway. might be nothing I don't know.

How long until someone says something about Romulald Zak?

After lots of consideration I believe he was murdered at Graylands because someone there considered he was responsible for the Claremont Girls. He had apparently told people there of his connection to Ciara Glennon through his employment at same legal firm and in same legal team. She apparently signed his departure card when he left the firm in 1994.

Now the police have his equipment, they probably can find his internet usage. But that isn't what got him caught, it was the DNA, so he may have visited red flagged sites for years without being detected. JMO

Did you enjoy reading what "The Devil's Garden" book had to say about the actual, potential and perceived threats of retrospectively revisiting historical convictions and unsolved crimes, using newer DNA matching techniques?

After lots of consideration I believe he was murdered at Graylands because someone there considered he was responsible for the Claremont Girls. He had apparently told people there of his connection to Ciara Glennon through his employment at same legal firm and in same legal team. She apparently signed his departure card when he left the firm in 1994.

Gee, I hope he wasn't there making claims about his connections to the other girls too. If so he certainly paid a high price if someone did do him in.

Anyone else find it amazing that after this guy was arrested nobody was on here coming up with theories(with no evidence) to suggest he was innocent, but bang as soon as the standard Xmas shutdown period is over there it multiple new users every day on here protesting his innocence because there were other suspects in a 20 year case, as if that is some sort of reasonable doubt. There were thousands of suspects, but only one according to WAPOL has his DNA on the victims.

Nobody on this thread wants an innocent person in prison, but IF BRE's DNA is on the victims and I say IF, please explain this before you try to derail the thread. Four different victims with his DNA, two living, two deceased according to the reports, of course, the defence may prove the DNA was bungled, but unless you want to discuss how this happened, please stop the derailing it's not going to achieve anything.

Now is it his legal team, his daughter or someone else pushing these agendas on here?

very well put Joe :clap:

Is there a BRE (bloodline) daughter or are you referring to step daughter ?

Gee, I hope he wasn't there making claims about his connections to the other girls too. If so he certainly paid a high price if someone did do him in.

only to CG that I am aware of as he used to go visit her grave.

There were thousands of suspects, but only one according to WAPOL has his DNA on the victims.

Could you or someone else please provide a link to where WAPOL has issued a formal statement saying that BRE's DNA is on each of the victims he has been charged over.

All I could find was media reports of what they claim the Police had allegedly told someone/the media, or leaked to someone or the media (via someone else).

I'm not saying that we should discount or ignore any deliberate, selective and officially sanctioned Police leaks to the media.

Just issuing a reader or viewer beware warning, not to unquestioningly believe what is written in media reports, without (as a minimum) the information being verified by an official and named source, who also goes on the record to personally verify what he/she has reportedly said/leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95