Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any thoughts on what is going on / been going on with the rear driver window in the pic of the vehicle in the pic

agreed + doesn't say ruled out, just couldn't offer anything which csk obviously would not do. Given no-one has been convicted, and Sarah case not being included as suspect having knowledge of, we should continue to refer to CSK rather than names? Moo
They state that they spoke to everyone outside that appeared in the video, one of the first things they would have done when speaking to those people is confirm ID so they know whom to contact if they need to follow up on their investigation. MM was the only one from the outside footage not identified.

O.K. I'm sure you know more about these things than I. Was just trying to help. Will have to "think it out again" as Fagan sang in Oliver!

i'd still like to see Robyn Santen's disappearance listed on our BREtimeline, as the timeline has already included other incidents for which there is currently no direct link to BRE.

[emoji887]
Yes I can do that. I know possibly some of the inclusions look random but the focus was 88 to 2000
I excluded pre 88 because my thoughts were if it is known he was responsible for Huntingdale, then it would be unusual for him to conduct a murder then fumble around with breaking into a home to attempt a rape. Although if there's a consensus then I can include incidences from 16 years old up to 2016.

This is the part that has always baffled me. She clearly had plans and surely she would of mentioned those plans to her entourage on the night as she declined their ride?

As you said, it defies logic. Something just doesn't add up.

I think her friends made it as clear as they could without wanting to risk conservative people thinking badly of Jane that she was looking for 'company' that evening.

These threads should be shut down. With the number of detectives that WAPOL would have on this case at the moment, there is nothing that websleuthers could possibly be uncovering through google/FB searches that the real detectives could not. These last few threads contain nothing but speculation and unnecessary social commentary. The only purpose this thread serves is to provide an opportunity for the defence team to argue that a fair trial by jury might not be possible.

On the subject of Sarah Spiers, I agree that sleuthing possible locations within the context of the new details available is the most important function this forum could perform. I do not think sleuthing every aspect of the current accused individual's life and social circles is going to garner anything of interest beyond feeding morbid curiousity and fuelling fanciful conspiracy theories nor contribute to anything in a substantial way. Leave that process to the police who clearly have their finger on the pulse.

An interesting quote (from the article by Grant Taylor I posted above) in regards to the dump sites:
[FONT=&quot]"The location of the body made sense to police. Eglinton was north of where the Mitchell Freeway ended.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jane Rimmer had been dumped near the end of the Kwinana Freeway."

[/FONT]

If this allegedly makes sense to the police, what is the theme of such an MO and how might it relate to possible locations for Sarah Spiers? Did the CSK use land marks or choose certain arterial roads?

On that note, has anyone confirmed any compelling Telstra site links (E.g. telephone exchanges) at the two known dump sites yet (or any other unsolved murder cases on record) yet, as previously discussed?

I think some of the old bloggers may have been trying to incite the csk out. To really P him off, so then he would comment. Hoping the cops find that out. Could he have hidden trophies at Tomato lake?
You just prompted my memory, though very vague. I think there was a rape at Tomato Lake in Belmont hmmm would have been..1990 1991/92. I remember something happened there. I'll see if I can dig it up..

On the subject of Sarah Spiers, I agree that sleuthing possible locations within the context of the new details available is the most important function this forum could perform. I do not think sleuthing every aspect of the current accused individual's life and social circles is going to garner anything of interest beyond feeding morbid curiousity and fuelling fanciful conspiracy theories nor contribute to anything in a substantial way. Leave that process to the police who clearly have their finger on the pulse.

An interesting quote (from the article by Grant Taylor I posted above) in regards to the dump sites:
[FONT=&quot]"The location of the body made sense to police. Eglinton was north of where the Mitchell Freeway ended.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jane Rimmer had been dumped near the end of the Kwinana Freeway."

[/FONT]

If this allegedly makes sense to the police, what is the theme of such an MO and how might it relate to possible locations for Sarah Spiers? Did the CSK use land marks or choose certain arterial roads?

On that note, has anyone confirmed any compelling Telstra site links (E.g. telephone exchanges) at the two known dump sites yet (or any other unsolved murder cases on record) yet, as previously discussed?
Regard Last paragraph: former Telstra techies mate suggested you look at Hubs (mini exchanges) brick buildings, no windows, about the size of a large shipping container that Telstra but in newly developing areas up-to 5 years before housing is built

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

It's been bugging me for quite a while...I'm not even 100% sure that the SD relationship is actually"step". The physical likeness is very strong with alleged CSK and his family members - and they are so close. No mention of biol father. May even have kept it very quiet because possibly having affair while still married. All very odd but SD born around time of split with ex and sale of house. If it's the case, could well have been a baby's carrier in station wagon in 1996/7 when victims went missing giving impression of "safe" family man.

That theory is worth some extra thought.

So any thoughts on what is going on / been going on with the rear driver window in the pic of the vehicle in the pic

The police have covered up something that could potentially identify the current owner, probably a stick family, or, given this is Chidlow, probably a "RIP somebody" type sticker, although maybe a business, in any case, one that would lead anyone from the hills area to quickly identify whose car it was (and trust me, hills folk all know each other).

The police have covered up something that could potentially identify the current owner, probably a stick family, or, given this is Chidlow, probably a "RIP somebody" type sticker, although maybe a business, in any case, one that would lead anyone from the hills area to quickly identify whose car it was (and trust me, hills folk all know each other).

i understand but that doesnt compute - given the name of the owner was given out in the press?

Let's assume he was discovered by familial. The only two ppl who would be a close enough match to him is his bro and sis (assuming he hasn't got kids). The sis is ruled out based on the amelogenin (x,y).

So bro it is. That plus the evidence they gathered on him in the one yr before the arrest would have been strong enough to obtain a warrant.

All legal so far as far as I can see.

hi, where the one year come from?
It's only been recent weeks he's been on the radar. According to news article today and prior to Xmas.

hi, where the one year come from?
It's only been recent weeks he's been on the radar. According to news article today and prior to Xmas.

agree, there seem to be a couple of theories

one - is been a year(ish) the WAPOL may have known
two - recent mentions in press all point to a few weeks

I am subscribing to the few weeks (however that discount the post / theory around how DNA was gathered etc)

These threads should be shut down. With the number of detectives that WAPOL would have on this case at the moment, there is nothing that websleuthers could possibly be uncovering through google/FB searches that the real detectives could not. These last few threads contain nothing but speculation and unnecessary social commentary. The only purpose this thread serves is to provide an opportunity for the defence team to argue that a fair trial by jury might not be possible.
Honestly, with the publicity over the numerous years dont you think that the legal team will be putting forward that argument anyway? You believe that this website would factor in that scenario?

Well, the fact the vehicle seized is a Holden Commodore seemingly dismisses the witness statement reported in The Sunday Times on January 2015 regarding the alleged FORD FALCON taxi seen turning out of Pipidinny Road in the pre-dawn darkness on a March morning in 1997. A report of the sighting was made to the WA Police after Ciara's body was discovered (presumably a few weeks after the event) on April 3 1997.

Then again, I guess one could be easily mistaken regarding make/model in pre-dawn darkness. Interesting that the witness was very adamant that it was a taxi.

Here's a link to the Perth Now article regarding the same report:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...h/news-story/b80af943b3f4b839a9956cdffd1aa3ab

However, the vehicle seizure (if indeed relevant to the case) does seem to possibly correlate the possible sighting by the men sitting at the bus stop who reportedly saw Ciara leaning through the window talking to an unknown person(s) in a "light-coloured vehicle" that had pulled up beside her.

Link to news article with details regarding this sighting: https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/nightmare-begins-for-third-family-ng-b88337795z

It certainly seems that in the context of the historic secrecy surrounding the Macro investigation and what seems to be somewhat of a gag on media post arrest, the release of this information today regarding the seizure of the car (including a photograph) is a deliberate attempt to prompt more witness sightings or jog someone's memory IMO.

Sadly, I don't think the CSK was the only predator trawling the Perth streets and there may be several unrelated incidences that may now seem to be related when they are not . . . or alternatively, are. I myself was accosted at a bus stop on Leach Highway as a teen by a large man who claimed he was a modelling scout and was waiting for "one of his girls" and proceeded to attempt to acquire my address and phone number and other personal information. Luckily, I have a very keen sense of awareness of my surroundings on the basis of a few creepy experiences at that bus stop (including being the unfortunate victim of an indecent exposure incident a mere few weeks before) and my sixth sense immediately went into overdrive as I saw him emerge from a white vehicle parked behind a bush on the adjacent street. I knew what he was saying was a fanciful tale as I also noted he was wearing a shirt with a tiny local mechanic business logo on it. I knew he was a predator. I obviously gave him false details and switched up my walking routes after that.

Anyway . . . my point is that the Perth streets are crawling with predators and I am sure there are several girls out there that have had similar experiences that goes beyond just harassment and just never reported it. I hope that the release of the vehicle information triggers a memory in someone out there.

Omg same thing happened to me first in 1996 when I was walking to school near leach hwy, I got flashed by some freak in the bushes it upset me enough and I never walked that way again... police were called etc

Next when I went to uni in 2001 some guy in a white coloured station wagon had a kid in the back told me the buses were on strike and he would give me a lift and I declined and he got a bit insistent there were no buses as they were on strike and I'd be waiting for nothing. Middle of the day during the week. He was in the car and didn't get out. A bus then turned up and I quickly got in. He drove off. The bus driver did confirm there was a strike but buses were just delayed or limited service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, with the publicity over the numerous years dont you think that the legal team will be putting forward that argument anyway? You believe that this website would factor in that scenario?

My thoughts exactly, one of the biggest cases in the countries history as soon as there is an arrest you can throw the presumption of innocence out of the window, just ask Lance Williams, he lost his even without the arrest.

Not to mention this thread has roughly 50 members and maybe 250 guests a day world wide, the news papers and tv news reporting the same stuff has a local audience of hundreds of thousands and a national audience of millions. I'd put my money on the news having an impact over us.

i understand but that doesnt compute - given the name of the owner was given out in the press?

The article I read said the owner didn't want to be identified (and I remember because I'm actually curious about who it is and whether I've maybe ever ridden in that car) so maybe it's for up until the point they release the name via press release? The license plate was also covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties