Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly worth investigating as I for one find the psychology behind the choice of dump sites compelling. Excluding a personal familiarity with these areas, it may well be a professional link to these particular sites.

A poster a page or so ago (petedavo) stated that one of his Telstra tech mates suggested it may be worth investigating whether there were hubs (mini exchanges) in these locations in the 1990's. He described them as brick buildings, no windows, about the size of a large shipping container that Telstra installs in newly developing areas up to 5 years before housing is built.

Of course, there may be no link at all but it would certainly be interesting to see if there is a correlation. Particularly as I believe it was Telstra workers who smelt the decomposition of CG immediately prior to her body being recovered by a young lad from the Yanchep area. This suggests there is a Telstra asset in the immediate vicinity, at least in regards to the Pipidinny Road site.

I will enquire with my Telstra contact what maps were used by technicians at this time.
My desktop doesn't have internet at the moment. If you have, start here>
http://data.gov.au/dataset/national-telephone-exchanges-database

Note that this list does not include Hubs (mini exchanges) not depots (where the Telstra workers are stationed and equipment like backhoes, and consumerables like concrete pits and covers are stored.
http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/australian_exchange_guide#aeg_wa

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Certainly worth investigating as I for one find the psychology behind the choice of dump sites compelling. Excluding a personal familiarity with these areas, it may well be a professional link to these particular sites.

A poster a page or so ago (petedavo) stated that one of his Telstra tech mates suggested it may be worth investigating whether there were hubs (mini exchanges) in these locations in the 1990's. He described them as "brick buildings, no windows, about the size of a large shipping container that Telstra installs in newly developing areas up to 5 years before housing is built."

Of course, there may be no link at all but it would certainly be interesting to see if there is a correlation. Particularly as I believe it was Telstra workers who smelt the decomposition of CG immediately prior to her body being recovered by a young lad from the Yanchep area. This suggests there is a Telstra asset in the immediate vicinity, at least in regards to the Pipidinny Road site.

I will enquire with my Telstra contact what maps were used by technicians at this time.

Carabooda Exchange, -31.60566, 115.72193
Baldivis Exchange, -32.30843, 115.82264

When i read what papertrail wrote ; it explains ,

The map was added so readers could see the location of said pub .

Its not the c/ghost that made it
a2ced4bf0fed1fab037347d78f615c99.jpg

Ok this is completely out there, but this map is of East Freo, and a well-regarded Perth psychic has maintained all these years that Sarah is buried somewhere near Point Walter. Allegedly he got permission from the local council to dig at the site, which was then revoked, followed by police officers digging at the site around five years ago. This could all be coincidence but maybe it jogs someone's memory??

I've been pondering over the same proposition today.

I'd at least be happy with the thread being shut down, and all history hidden from public view, before any jury selection processes commences in relation to this case (including when the call-ups to jury notices are sent with an indication of the dates and the court that the potential juror might be selected for are known.

With the thread only to being reopened after the jury(s) have completed their jury work.
His particular choice of Defense Counsel will all likelihood elect a Judge only trial. Jury trials in WA are optional and are most commonly chosen by unrepresented defendants or against the advice of lawyers, or so a former prosecutor told me

This man, Michael McGarry - a notorious sexual deviant - was convicted in the District Court in 2004 for raping a 14 year old school girl walking to school. I've always wandered if it was him? Looks like he was operating on the streets at the same time the CSK was --> http://www.mako.org.au/michael_mcgarry.html

Michael Alexander McGarry traded as Mike the Home Handyman.

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=92658401562

Can you imagine...having him in your home?!!

Ok this is completely out there, but this map is of East Freo, and a well-regarded Perth psychic has maintained all these years that Sarah is buried somewhere near Point Walter. Allegedly he got permission from the local council to dig at the site, which was then revoked, followed by police officers digging at the site around five years ago. This could all be coincidence but maybe it jogs someone's memory??
If the arrested suspect was into fishing, he would've been well versed with this area from the moles to the oyster beds. If he used public transport as a youngster, you can be sure that he'd take the train to former North Fremantle train station and go fishing at the fishing platform under the old Fremantle Traffic Bridge. Outgoing tides could be strong enough to wash a person falling off there out to sea thou. As for psychic? Dunno, maybe they saw the MosmanPark woman in a suitcase (weighed down with house tiles) instead of SS, as that's the only event I know of a body being dumped in the river near the East Bank Pub.

:no::no::no:

On the bright side, looks like he will remain behind bars at least for another two years after a Supreme Court judge declined to authorise his release in September 2016. Thank goodness!

One of his victims he tracked down after seeing her picture on the front of a community newspaper. If that isn't a clinical indication for a psychopathic deviant, I don't know what is.

brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt

Is there a possibility that underground cabling locations could conceal a body? I'm totally unfamiliar with the field so really don't know if they are 5 cms deep or 5 mtrs.

Has anyone searched unsolved murders in the NT on the basis of this? I've had a look but cannot find anything.

Also, is it interesting that there are no verified insiders in this case? I remember some from the Baden Clay threads but am not sure how normal it is to have them here.

And Frankie when (date or approx) and how did you make your 1st report to WAPOL. Was it through Crimestoppers ?

And Frankie you and your mates were not the last to see Ciara whoever killed her was.
yes it was on the monday i called crimestoppers.

The underground cabling wouldn't be too deep i would imagine but having access to mini excavators at exchanges would. Maybe even post hole diggers for foundation work? Could anyone clarify if telstra would use them? I know western power do but i think they use contractors for that now.

Is there a possibility that underground cabling locations could conceal a body? I'm totally unfamiliar with the field so really don't know if they are 5 cms deep or 5 mtrs.

Has anyone searched unsolved murders in the NT on the basis of this? I've had a look but cannot find anything.

Also, is it interesting that there are no verified insiders in this case? I remember some from the Baden Clay threads but am not sure how normal it is to have them here.

Good thought!

I am having a look now but none of the cases I have come across on missing person registers or likewise have a similar MO. Indeed, most on the NT missing list seem to be men.

The NT is no stranger to murderous folk. Andy Albury stands out in my mind. He has confessed to a number of murders around Australia (around 13) but has not been tried on the basis of a diagnosis of psychopathic personality disorder and schizophrenia. Notable for his hatred of Aboriginals, I would suggest he may be responsible for some of the unaccounted for on the current NT list.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I think the CSK was very meticulous in his planning, strategy and disposal and thusly would have probably been less inclined to commit such offences in unfamiliar territory (i.e. away from Perth).

This is the part that has always baffled me. She clearly had plans and surely she would of mentioned those plans to her entourage on the night as she declined their ride?

As you said, it defies logic. Something just doesn't add up.
I wish I could find the link so bad (or maybe it was just someone posting on here), but I read not too long ago that one of her friends said JR was basically keen to find a man that night.
I will keep trying to find where I read this but it definitely fits with her not getting in the taxi with them. I think she was waiting for someone she met at the previous bar/club to turn up there and from her interaction with MM...that was him...and I am quite sure he is CSK..

Which was pretty damn brazen of him..be seen in public like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good point re verified insiders. Alot of threads have them....and it is surprising considering how many people from Perth are posting that nobody has become one. It's always useful as then we know the info we're getting is legitimate.

I wonder if BRE was well known to a prostitute/s.
My thinking is that when he was younger, he may have thought why pay for a hooker when I can pick up for free? When the girls got into his car, under the influence and accepting a ride home, and he tried it on, things got violent. Maybe unintentionally. Then in his later married years, maybe he saw hookers instead.
Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The underground cabling wouldn't be too deep i would imagine but having access to mini excavators at exchanges would. Maybe even post hole diggers for foundation work? Could anyone clarify if telstra would use them? I know western power do but i think they use contractors for that now.
Back in the 90's my step daughter at the time was defacto to a young bloke working from the Telstra Beckenham Depot. His job was digging trenches with the backhoe or earthmoving with the dozer. Telstra had all sizes of back hoes, diggers, dozens and trucks, as there was a lot of earthmoving to do. I think it got outsourced to contractors much later on and Telstra closed down the Depots and made the teams of earthmoving men redundant. I think that happened before they made the techies redundant at Kewdale Depot where my former school mate worked

I wish I could find the link so bad (or maybe it was just someone posting on here), but I read not too long ago that one of her friends said JR was basically keen to find a man that night.
I will keep trying to find where I read this but it definitely fits with her not getting in the taxi with them. I think she was waiting for someone she met at the previous bar/club to turn up there and from her interaction with MM...that was him...and I am quite sure he is CSK..

I'm certain i heard this said by jane's friend who was interviewed in the CIA documentary. I also share this opinion that she was waiting for someo and was picked up by the CSK.

Back in the 90's my step daughter at the time was defacto to a young bloke working from the Telstra Beckenham Depot. His job was digging trenches with the backhoe or earthmoving with the dozer. Telstra had all sizes of back hoes, diggers, dozens and trucks, as there was a lot of earthmoving to do. I think it got outsourced to contractors much later on and Telstra closed down the Depots and made the teams of earthmoving men redundant. I think that happened before they made the techies redundant at Kewdale Depot where my former school mate worked

no kidding. maybe SS might be buried right near or right next to an exchange then. Noone would go excavating around them without permits and a whole range of mumbo jumbo. i reckon once they are in too there wouldnt be much reason to be excavating around them unless extending but i wouldn't imagine that being common

I'm pretty sure one of her friends says that in the CIA Docco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214