Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to his message about the "Eagles nest" I wonder if he'd been driving around there that night. Thinking. Looking for new victims. I'd be hoping the police has been watching him. But if they didn't I wonder if there was any strange behaviour around there on that night

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

In regards to his message about the "Eagles nest" I wonder if he'd been driving around there that night. Thinking. Looking for new victims. I'd be hoping the police has been watching him. But if they didn't I wonder if there was any strange behaviour around there on that night

I don't think 'Eagles Nest' was the point. I think it was for some one driving along Framer Freeway to Welshpool?? To Him??

I'm 3 years younger than BRE and 2 yy than CG.
Most of us, at the SHS I went to, went to uni, class of 88, unless we were dumb nuts. So he followed in his dads footsteps, got a telecom job. Even finished year 12. A lot of kids back then would have left at Year 10 if not going to Uni.
Everything was going smooth, finish school, get a job, then a wife. HIccup right there. But why?
He's not smart. Otherwise would have gone to Uni.
I think the SS incident was planned with absolute precision, to see if he could get away with it. Would love to know if Telecom have his rosters from the weeks leading up to her disappearance.
Every time I post, I am sorry for being on this site, for reading, commenting, for the ladies lives lost, and their families' pain. I am very aware there are families out there reading all of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have to disagree with part of your post, going or not going to uni has no bearing whatsoever on how smart someone is. I left school in year 10 to follow in the footsteps of my dad as a shearer, it had nothing to do with me not being smart and everything to do with this being a job I was exposed to at the time. I was a shearer for 11 years, did a couple of dead end factory jobs for 4 or 5 years then easily completed a bachelor degree and now work in HR management. I have had a cousin whom left school at 14 and now runs a multi million dollar auto parts business in NZ and had school mates that went on to university only to end up as truck drivers, bank tellers and a butcher. Claiming BE is not smart based solely on the fact he did not go on to attend uni after school is obsurd.

Aside from this I agree with most everything else you have said, I myself have always suspected that SS was not his first murder, it was too flawless in my opinion.

I think that BRE is on the CCTV footage but not MM.
RSBM as they say.

In the CSK documentary the host and detective Ferguson discuss the fact that everyone shown in the video footage EXCEPT for MM has been accounted for and interviewed.

When police obtained DNA from CG one of the first groups they would have tested aside from taxi drivers would be everyone at the club that night that they had identified.

I think there is a chance MM could be BE however if it is not then I highly doubt anyone else in that footage is him simply based off of them having DNA in 2009 to test against the DNA taken from people at the hotel and BE only being arrested after the DNA link from the kimono was matched meaning BE only come on the police radar AFTER the Huntingdale attack was linked.

They look like gold satin boxers.

On the right side (his left leg) there is what looks to be a picture of a faded beer glass

It looks like most of the players are wearing satin boxer shorts, it was probably a fundraiser or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have WAPOL stated since the arrest of BRE, that they have eliminated every single person from that video or known to be in or outside the Conti that night, other than MM?

Maybe BRE provided an Alibi, that was considered at the time of the elimination claim, as a valid Alibi, but one that is now being questioned as to it's validity, or is now known to have been a false Alibi?

refer to my post above regarding if BRE had been at the hotel that night his DNA would have most likely been tested when police recovered DNA from CG. (unless he was MM whom police couldn't identify to recover a sample).

I wonder if the people identified in the CTV were eliminated by DNA testing ?

As many stuff ups as WAPOL managed to make in this case I'd imagine when they recovered a DNA profile from CG that along with the taxi drivers that everyone identified at the hotel that night would have been tested. It would be absolute common sense to test the last people to see her alive.

Are you saying it was a post by BE not on his page in 2014.
BE was unable to post in 2014 on any page as his profile was inactive.

It's possible BE had an earlier account, deactivated it and started the new one that's visible now.

Frankly, having served on a jury in Perth, if I ever was in a situation where I was going to trial I would choose judge only. I would not want my fate decided by the likes of the bogan dunces I had the misfortune to serve with.

~E

Folks, please be courteous by using Websleuths "Preview Post" feature before you submit your post to the thread in order to prevent broken quotes.

If anyone sees a broken quote, use the Alert feature to quickly let us know so we can get to it in a timely fashion. The problem becomes compounded when they are re-quoted, and it becomes very difficult for Mods to go back and figure out who really said what and to repair them accurately.

:tyou:

Folks, please be courteous by using Websleuths "Preview Post" feature before you submit your post to the thread in order to prevent broken quotes.

:tyou:

Think that was me, sorry mate.

I just wish these scum wouldn't prey on situations like the CSK psychic forum simply to make money. The dealings the girls family members had with so called psychics was absolutely disgraceful and not one of them ever offered anything other than the want for money.

I'll add to that IMO, there is a the high risk that Mercenary "Psychics" are seen by some, as a valuable conduit for putting out misinformation, disinformation, outright lies, and psychologically messing with crime victims, their loved ones and other crime stakeholders, including potential jurists.

post from the accused on West Coast Eagles page.
Does any one wonder why he said this in particular? Could you not be going to another suburb? Or see it from a different direction? Why say Welshpool?
The new Perth stadium being built at Burswood next to Graham Farmer Freeway. New home of the West Coast Eagles. A lot of people have dubbed it the Eagles Nest, long before BRE did on FB.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

You're right, I assumed an above poster knew for certain they'd been eliminated .. but I was just watching the hunt for a killer doco on YouTube and all I've caught so far is "they've all been identified" (besides MM)

Which isn't eliminated.

I know they were asking taxi drivers to provide DNA .. I can't see them not asking those they identified in the CTV for the same. (IMO) If they had refused to give their DNA surely that would have been a red flag and caused further investigation?

Edited for spelling / autocorrect

I'm pretty sure every male there that night had to give a DNA sample, to eliminate themselves.

Frankly, having served on a jury in Perth, if I ever was in a situation where I was going to trial I would choose judge only. I would not want my fate decided by the likes of the bogan dunces I had the misfortune to serve with.

~E

Absolutely!

Hey lampformypath and thanks for the welcome and getting through my long video analysis. When you mention Yoda it gives me the creeps now eeeeeek. In regards to eliminating everyone it would have been easy to eliminate the tall guy if he dropped his friend home, say 10 minutes away because the friend would have told the truth and said yes he did. If he then said I continued on to my Fountain Way residence where I live alone (assuming the wife had moved out) how could they dispute it??? Did they eliminate everyone via DNA or merely interviews? If DNA then my theory is wrong but interviews don't eliminate people entirely.
The guy staring at Jane in the last footage before she disappears would have definitely been a suspect but I imagine the police ruled him out as he must have been still there on the CCTV footage after she had left. I am assuming this but he would have been suspect number 1 if he had disappeared too. I find it strange that the guy staring at her doesn't remember her leaving with someone seeing he was staring at her and looked like he was going to approach her?? Maybe he was drunk and forgot or stopped creepily looking at her for the next 20secs? I think Jane saw him exit the doors and look at her so she avoided him by checking her watch for a really long time! Think he may have creeped her out earlier but of course I am only surmising things from body language as movement is my specialty.

The new Perth stadium being built at Burswood next to Graham Farmer Freeway. New home of the West Coast Eagles. A lot of people have dubbed it the Eagles Nest, long before BRE did on FB.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think what zedx was implying was strange was not that BRE referred to it as 'the Eagles nest', but that he said people going 'to Welshpool' would see it. That's like saying people going to the Belmont IGA would see it, while true, it's very oddly specific. People going to the 50-odd suburbs before and after Welshpool or to the airport would also see it. I think what BRE meant was people going 'towards Welshpool' because it's an industrial area a lot of people would work there and know that route, but I think 'towards the airport on Graham Farmer Freeway' would probably be a more expected way of phrasing it. I'm not reading anything in to it but yes, I think it's an odd way of referring to a building, by naming a suburb 15mins past it.

It's possible BE had an earlier account, deactivated it and started the new one that's visible now.

If so. The posts from the deactivated account would not be visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member