Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this might be the guy you're talking about, he looks back twice.

attachment.php
Ok so when I was watching the doco I could only see him walking away and thought I wonder if that is MM but didn't know. It seemed plausible. I couldn't see the black jacket over his left shoulder on this doco footage.

when I looked at the Flect footage it was the transition screen which did it for me which others have posted. I looked at the figure entering and thought that he had a black something over his right shoulder and a turned in left leg.

Then when I looked at the lower shot I realised that was a clearer image of the guy walking away (top half) and you can see he has a black jacket or something over his left shoulder.

It was only then that I realised that they were not two different people but the same person so I then went to the doco footage again and when I paused it a million times I got a clear shot of him walking with the left leg very turned in and you can see the right foot does something strange when at the back. it is hard to see this due to the distance and time on top.

This happens at 38.54secs but when you pause it you don't always get the left leg forward image.
You see his black legs leaving to the left corner of bayview and gugeri at around 38.59 secs. I wish I could screen shot and circle with red or just screenshot.

Attachments

• janerimmer.jpg
    janerimmer.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 92
  • janerimmer.png
    janerimmer.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
Oh my gosh...you are right! I've attached two more screenshots from the link GreenE kindly posted (link at bottom of this post), much better quality. Screenshot A you can see MM's legs circled in red, what looks like long hair is actually the jumper thrown over the shoulder (56secs). If you watch the footage in slow-mo you can see his cross-legged gait. Screenshot B is JR circled in red, she actually turns around & leans out to watch MM disappear around the corner to his left. That's it for me for tonight, but I'll have a look at your other notes when I get a chance tomorrow. Once again, amazing observation skills!
attachment.php
attachment.php

https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk

YES YES YES thank you 123sniff that is exactly the moment you can clearly see the left leg turned in wwwwooooohhhhhooooo. it sux not having a screenshot function but you guys are awesome. it was driving me crazy trying to explain this as I am wrecked. My computer skills suck but my observation skills are pretty good I guess hehehe. night night and a big thank you. OMG I was wondering how the bloody hell flect got that cctv footage and why it included different shots of MM and others? I know this sounds crazy but could Flect be BRE and he has got the footage through his job somehow and was baiting us or something? Holy crap I do need some sleep! I going conspiracy but with what a user PMed me it seems like he gave clues. end of all I can discuss.

Not sure if anyone picked it up, nut in the blurred pic Bradley is wearing a cap that states his name, does anyone with photoshop or the likes have the ability to zoom in and enhance to see what it says underneath?

Exactly what I've been waiting to see if anyone else was going to say anything about that. Was he running a little electrical repair/install business on the side, moonlighting? Or had he or a mate just found a business cap at an op shop and he wore it as he's a narcissist and wants to see his own name and strangely enough, everyone else to see it?

Holding HIS jacket. That just triggered a memory. My old schoolfriend once told me back in our 30's of a mate of his having "a fool proof 10 step plan" for hooking up. 1 of those steps involved asking her to look after something of his, like a jumper or jacket. This old school friend also worked with BRE. I wonder if he told BRE about his mates 10 step plan? It would've been about 1992

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

It is a great pickup technique but she is still holding the jacket after mm leaves and you can see it over his left shoulder in the transition shot. so can't have happened that way.

You guys are seeing the direction his toes are pointing and here I am trying to work out which pixel his leg is...

I've been wondering this too- and have tried to find out when the Gay St Property was sold.
According to Perth Now/ Sunday Times, the subsequent owner subdivided it;

"Their former home in Gay Street, Huntingdale was subdivided by a subsequent owner with a new home built on one part of the block"

And, looking at Google Earth/LandGate, the property at 144 Gay Street has been there since the 80s, which would make sense as that was where he grew up? 142 Gay Street, or the property on that part of land was only built in 2010. (I'm assuming this is the subdivided part).

If I have this wrong, or if any one can clarify that would be awesome

I wonder if the property has gone through a few stages of sub division/sell offs as the original block was quiet large?
That article is saying that a new home is built on one part of the block.... they could fit several homes on the original block in the 80's.
I'd say the edwards sold some of the land and then kept the house on around 1000sqm or so.
They sell it and the new owner sub divides again

wowsers - so some questions.....

1) is the flect footage something new (i.e is it the same footage that has been available to us all along - or has this just popped up now)
2) what is with the 20 - 21 second cut - why bother....just show us - its weird they include it (i assume its a cut as people randomly disappear and appear in slightly different spots)
3 - its obvious the guy has a strange walk - not sure if it is his gait or if he is pi$$ed trying to walk straight - could be either but a great pick up!

positive with more of this footage a lot of questions would be answered! (or more developed)

I think this might be the guy you're talking about, he looks back twice.

attachment.php
ok so that is the bloke I originally thought it was but I don't think he loks or walks like MM. check the pictures others have posted above...he is half way up the street and it is not a girl

They all know also that limbs were hacked from the bodies of the dead women and spikes driven into the sculls. Police have revealed little about the bodies or the investigation, but the rumors (sic) became so frightening they told The Age emphatically: “They were not mutilated.”

Source: Who Killed these Women - The Hunt for a Serial Killer - Part One.
The Age newspaper, 30 May 1998. Author Martin Daly with additional reporting by David Reardon.

So they had limbs chopped off but they weren't mutilated??? what does this mean

Well, I can clearly see what you are now referring to in the MM video, I can see the left foot turned inwards but as suggested a few posts above, I struggle to tell if that is the same guy or not, I too at first thought figured that was a woman walking off.

Regardless of this the BLAC video clearly shows BE with a very inwards facing left foot in several portions of the video which has brought about greatly needed evidence to an entirely different matter that some of us sleuthers have been investigating, so really a job well done either way mate.

Also want to SKYZA thanks for your apology not necessary, but nice of you to say it. Won't go into it all again, but have had some horrendous belittling done from a previous boss so am hyper-sensitive. Sigh! And seriously do not assume that WAPOL have seen what you have seen with <modsnip> left foot, just them know, email them the screenshots side by side once your fellow techno whizzes have compiled it. It can't hurt. God bless you for your incredible diligence!:drumroll: Drumroll, take a bow!

You guys are seeing the direction his toes are pointing and here I am trying to work out which pixel his leg is...

It took me a lot of time to see it but in the circled picture above his left leg appears black.

i am convinced they have the footage - but for reasons that may come out soon - chose not to show. Were they trying to let MM know that "they know" after all if he watched he would have known.....

This was Nov 15 (by Bradley Edwards) RE Jobe Watson being stripped of the Brownlow. I am not sure what people are on about? .....Jobe was found guilty. He saw the writing on the wall and handed it back to save some face for what was an inevitable outcome.

Hmmm, I just wonder whether BRE might have more recently seen the "writing on the wall" over another matter and could be contemplating another "inevitable outcome". Maybe someone should call Jobe for advice?!!

Whilst I don't subscribe to any hidden clue to SS dump site in BRE's "Eagles Nest" post other than joking about the appearance of the new Perth Stadium, however there is one interesting fact.
The Birnies buried their victims at an abandoned timber townsite called Gleneagles which is near Mount Cooke and not far from Mount Dale, which has a Telstra repeater station on top of it. What would be the chances of a coincidence?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

What I want to know is WHO have they cut out from the CCT footage. There is no free flow its like an early silent movie. If I had paid for the CCTV installation I would want my money back.

You summed it up perfectly. The theory of it being some form of cryptic message is the stuff movies are made of. If the post was made in a knitting group or scrap booking group one might look at it and give it a second thought, when it's a post made in a specific footy group about that footy teams home ground it's not half obvious what the post is about.

If I had committed several murders (or one for that matter) then caught wind that the police were going to come a'knockin' I'm not sticking around to greet them, I'd be off doing a runner trying to become the worlds next hide & seek champion.

When you drive along the Graham Farmer freeway (aka the Polly Pipe) away from the city there are overhead signs for Welshpool and Orrong Rd. So I don't think it's odd that he mentioned Welshpool.

I note that Welshpool is next to Kewdale where he lived.

I wonder whether he was simply posting in an effort to establish personal contact with women/men from around his area who shared his interest in the West Coast Eagles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy here though also has a black jacket, its obscured. He is wearing the same colours and pants and he's staring. I'm wondering if he may have doubled back. But I think you're right, the other guy has a queer or distinctive walk.
ok so that is the bloke I originally thought it was but I don't think he loks or walks like MM. check the pictures others have posted above...he is half way up the street and it is not a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties