Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another focus could be the caveat that was put on 10 Fountain Way in 1995.

A previous poster had speculated that the caveat marked the end of the alleged offender's first marriage. Is that correct? If so, did it also mark a change in behaviour on his part? There was an alleged offence in 1995....was it before or after the caveat?

Are there any reported assaults/attacks for which BRE has not been charged that occurred after the caveat yet before the alleged KK attack?

This caveat information needs to be on the timeline and we need to know....

1) name of lodging party
2) date of lodgement
3) names of signatories

Putting a caveat on a home is popular between wives wanting to leave and wives wanting a portion. Having a caveat means they must have a very f*cking good reason to proceed. The Govt doesn't take lightly to caveats. Sometimes, caveats are found to be fraudelant - if someone signs on another's behalf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just quickly on age descriptions - I know from experience they can be wildly inaccurate. I was often guessed at around 30 when I was in my late teens, and I'm certainly not a large man. Now, at 28, I can get anything from early 20s to late 30s, depending on what stage of growth my facial hair is at. So I've never taken too much notice of them personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pics previously posted bre
687b7c746cfd1262be88e5e33d071a86.jpg

Can somebody get frame grab pictures of the p.m.m guy who pokes head out door on mm cctv ? A Couple of the best head shots will be much appreciated . Tia

I dont believe he was offending during his first relationship. His marriage had broken down by that point and that's why he started reoffending.
I believe he stopped after CG as he heard about the cctv footage from JR disappearance by then and imo he is MM and he got spooked as to how much footage they had of him.
Claremont by then would have been impossible to continue to abducting from so he laid low for a bit. Ended up in a relationship with CG and seems he got whatever it is he needed to stop him killing .
He was possibly waiting for the police to knock on his door at any minute for the first few years after Claremont. May have worried he was under surveillance
He got incredibly lucky back then

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Everyone; Could I please ask that cg & cg be defined better by adding ie, cgl & cge to initials ? L & E
theres been many initials incorrect

n/m m last post, i had the link saved http://www.game-debate.com/profile/

Mate I really appreciate this, but unfortunately don't know how to interpret it.

I'm just interested in how confident he'd have been of remaining anonymous online. I'm interested because I'm just loosely theorising that his online behaviours may have functioned as a kind of substitute for acting out his sick fantasies in real life. Or for some of the time anyway.

Couple of random thoughts;

1. Hunting ground - it appears he's capable of changing hunting grounds. Earliest alleged offence (Huntingdale). Then four further suspected offences in Claremont.
2. Crimes appear to stop in 97 - CCTV widely installed, new long term relationship, general attention on the hunting ground (Claremont).

Has he stopped altogether or changed his hunting ground?

Mate I really appreciate this, but unfortunately don't know how to interpret it.

I'm just interested in how confident he'd have been of remaining anonymous online. I'm interested because I'm just loosely theorising that his online behaviours may have functioned as a kind of substitute for acting out his sick fantasies in real life. Or for some of the time anyway.
It's not hard to hide your identity at all, it's as simple as downloading TOR client and a VPN (the vpn can either be paid or free versions offering less bandwidth) then boom you login from Perth and your filtered through a few countries and come out on the other end as showing from Portugal etc and it is SUPER hard to trace, no expertise needed other than downloading and following instructions.

The Claremont's doorway as seen on CCTV is obviously for hotel patron access -
is it the only point of access available to hotel patrons?

Surely there would have to be other entrance/exits for OHS reasons,
even if those exits were only available for public use in case of an emergency?

potr mentions "the rear or side delivery door"

can someone please clarify:
1.)did the establishment have its own carpark for patrons?

2.)did the establishment perhaps have a small carpark available only to staff?

3.)how many points of entrance/exit in total did the Claremont have?
*please include any that may have specifically been used only by hotel staff, or for deliveries

TiA

extract ... Quite frankly the whole thing is 6 ish minutes of footage (including the non-seen 2 cams - which i believe to be one inside the front door and one at the rear or side delivery port).

^ I would be particularly interested in any CCTV from these areas !

[emoji887]

Did anyone have any luck confirming if BE and his father are the same as the 2 namesakes involved with gymnastics Australia?

Hard to imagine. The BE mentioned in the 2003 GA Annual Report was based at the AIS in Canberra

Couple of random thoughts;

1. Hunting ground - it appears he's capable of changing hunting grounds. Earliest alleged offence (Huntingdale). Then four further suspected offences in Claremont.
2. Crimes appear to stop in 97 - CCTV widely installed, new long term relationship, general attention on the hunting ground (Claremont).

Has he stopped altogether or changed his hunting ground?

After reading several books on the Peter Sutcliffe over the last couple of months it wouldn't surprise me if he had never stopped. The police during the Yorkshire Ripper killings dismissed many killings from across England because they weren't in the general area of West Yorkshire even though the killings matched the MO. His MO then changed and the police again were unable to link several killings until he confessed to them.

In reality many people have gone missing from Perth over the last 20 years. Who is to say that BRE isn't involved? This argument that SK don't change MO's or killing areas is false.

Definitely both have the widows peak hair at the front and same fullness of hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's same guy that approached her earlier(MM)she went to walk over to him when he poked his head out the door even.
He seemed to be checking if she was still there also

Found this pic of BE from 2006 on the Kewdale LAC website a couple of days ago (via Internet Archive Wayback Machine). He was part of a winning parent 4 x 100m relay team at some athletics meet. Looks pretty fit here and could obviously run a bit. His ex-wife CGE was in the team too (other faces / names blocked for privacy reasons). Also, I can't get back into that webpage now on the Wayback Machine (blockages in place?) and didn't screen shot the homepage but for what it's worth I noticed the club's website at that time (2006) was designed by 'Metamorphosis Design'. Was BE the website designer at that time? Interesting choice of name perhaps? (MOO)
Kewdale LAC 2006_1.jpgKewdale LAC 2006_2.jpg

RS&BBM.

The frame showing the staircase (and the ice machine, but that's irrelevant) are not in the correct order in the video. These things happen in this order in the video (timestamp in parentheses):

1. MM approaches Jane at (00:01:41)
2. PMM looks out doorway at (00:02:28)
3. Stairway shot at (00:00:02) or at (00:01:02)

It is difficult to tell the video timestamp on the stairway shot. But it should be shown before both of the other two events listed above. But it isn't shown until the end of the video. It is out of order.

Take a look at the timestamp on the stairway frame, and then take a look at the timestamp of MM approaching Jane. This is super easy for anyone to determine.

Sutton, with regards to the CCTV, yes it is too hard to see what the timestamp is on the stair shot.
For now lets ignore that, and so reliable timestamps shows us that at 1201:40 MM approaches JR and at 12:02:10 he (probably MM) walks back the way he came (so a brief chat/laugh). Both these type of walk (to and from JR) could link to the accused type of walk, as mentioned previously. He did not enter the hotel at this point IMO.

The way she laughs suggests he did something funny, like perhaps he was there earlier, said he was leaving and decided to come back or some other reason? Why JR after this point keeps looking at the door and in one scene motions toward the hotel door is perhaps the biggest mystery. I have absolutely no proof of this but I get the sense of a double team SK here. It would be worth exploring this and other known team SK. How unlikely is this scenario??

Finally, how does the murder of KT picked up from Shepparton Rd, Victoria Park in June 30 1991 and body found in bushland near Canning Dam relate to the CSK do we think, probably has been discussed

After reading several books on the Peter Sutcliffe over the last couple of months it wouldn't surprise me if he had never stopped. The police during the Yorkshire Ripper killings dismissed many killings from across England because they weren't in the general area of West Yorkshire even though the killings matched the MO. His MO then changed and the police again were unable to link several killings until he confessed to them.

In reality many people have gone missing from Perth over the last 20 years. Who is to say that BRE isn't involved? This argument that SK don't change MO's or killing areas is false.
Serial killers definitely change MO and hunting grounds.
The Night Stalker is a perfect example, he changed weapons, cities...sometimes left victims alive even when the mood struck- and there are countless more.
They generally still have certain habits but they can change weapons, they move locations.
Happens a lot. You cant continue crime sprees in areas where police are watching and waiting so they move on or change their MO to avoid detection

Serial killers definitely change MO and hunting grounds.
The Night Stalker is a perfect example, he changed weapons, cities...sometimes left victims alive even when the mood struck- and there are countless more.
They generally still have certain habits but they can change weapons, they move locations.
Happens a lot. You cant continue crime sprees in areas where police are watching and waiting so they move on or change their MO to avoid detection

I agree 100%...it's seems that now that WAPOL have charged him with the rape in 95 and the murders in 96/97 we actually should be looking at unsolved murders/rapes/missing persons from then on. Highly unlikely that he stopped after CG imo.

If he didn't stop then he certainly moved areas, if so then where? Who here worked with him and would be able to advise if his work took him outside of Perth to regional areas. Would his absence from home go unnoticed by his partner because he had a legitimate excuse i.e. work/committee work with little athletics.

Sutton, with regards to the CCTV, yes it is too hard to see what the timestamp is on the stair shot.
For now lets ignore that, and so reliable timestamps shows us that at 1201:40 MM approaches JR and at 12:02:10 he (probably MM) walks back the way he came (so a brief chat/laugh). Both these type of walk (to and from JR) could link to the accused type of walk, as mentioned previously. He did not enter the hotel at this point IMO.

The way she laughs suggests he did something funny, like perhaps he was there earlier, said he was leaving and decided to come back or some other reason? Why JR after this point keeps looking at the door and in one scene motions toward the hotel door is perhaps the biggest mystery. I have absolutely no proof of this but I get the sense of a double team SK here. It would be worth exploring this and other known team SK. How unlikely is this scenario??

Finally, how does the murder of KT picked up from Shepparton Rd, Victoria Park in June 30 1991 and body found in bushland near Canning Dam relate to the CSK do we think, probably has been discussed
Why would he walk back the way he just came from?
She seemed to be waiting for him and was happy when he appeared. Was looking in the direction he came from then focused on the hotel entrance after he walked past.
I think its more likely he walked into the hotel after that,pretended to look for a friend,stuck his head out door to check Jane was still there then walked back past her and said he was getting his car or something . Not sure why she didnt leave with him. Maybe he told her to wait there and he'd bring the car around to get her.

Maybe she didnt know him at all and he'd been observing her from somewhere nearby and he just came up making jokes about picking up his drunk friend. Offered her a lift on the way back past because hes helpful like that no doubt

I still believe she was waiting for him. Prearranged from earlier in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members