Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BE = Bradley Edwards
MM = Mystery Man (unidentified man in the hotel video with Jame Rimmer)
CG = Ciara Glennon (3rd murder victim)
CG now CGE = Bradley's wife Catherine

dont forget
SD - step daughter

Case in point.

So does anyone have any information on Judy Maringu Last Seen May 1 Northbrige 2003. I can't find any information on her at all. Some of these people just pale into the background. No family? No media. Nothing..

If my opinion is one you'd appreciate I'm inclined to believe it's not her either. I think it is unlikely Jane wore a sleeveless top under a long sleeved top and had a jacket as well. I think carrying around a top and a jacket you'd removed is unlikely. The conti didn't have a cloak room so you'd have had to carry them around. Also, I'm not trying to be rude and I know the vision may not be perfect but I think Jane was quite a bit heavier than the girl in the footage. That's quite a skinny arm. I hope I've already made it clear that this is my opinion only.

I agree it's probably not JR, especially on point with your comments [emoji3]but, in all honesty - back in that era it was a common fashion of girls to wear jumpers with jackets over the top. The fact there wasn't a cloak room and you wouldn't expect someone to take so many clothes out with them isn't always true. Being a girl I can say I have done it many times - to many clothes, heels to high etc. you learn with age not to do it... but JR was young - and she may have felt the cold and wore more clothes, only to be taking them off later in a hot venue. Just my 2 cents and opinion. I don't think the two girls look the same... but....?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good grief, everybody's so sensitive about man *advertiser censored* without acknowledging the CSK behaviour linked to steroid abuse of which Western Australia has the highest incidence. Officially, 5.4% over the age of 14 years old to 1996 have used. And that figure is cited as low for obvious reasons. So, it was probably up there at around 9%. It's no huge stretch.

The Below is a theory.

Does anyone else think this scenario would fit with the timeline?

February 15, 1988

- 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Huntingdale home.

I would presume this happened before his relationship with EE.

If his relationship started in 1988 and they were together 6 years and EE moved out sometime in 1995.

Leaving BRE alone in Fountain Way.

February 12, 1995

- 17-year-old girl abducted while walking through Rowe Park in Claremont and taken to Karrakatta Cemetery where she's sexually assaulted.

Maybe BE is reacquainting himself with assault and rape.

BE Alone at Fountain Way spends time concocting a plan for his ultimate abduction.

January 27, 1996

- Secretary Sarah Spiers, 18, disappears after leaving Club Bayview.

Would the ultimate abduction mean taking SS back to Fountain way and then have plenty of time to hide her body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks to be tipsy but holding on to the purse very tightly.

All girls hold their purses/bags tight... well used too [emoji3] if someone took your bag\purse you had no money to call anyone or get a cab... we didn't have phones... girls had to look after themselves. That and you had makeup in your bag [emoji3]

The Below is a theory.

Does anyone else think this scenario would fit with the timeline?

February 15, 1988

- 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Huntingdale home.

I would presume this happened before his relationship with EE.

If his relationship started in 1988 and they were together 6 years and EE moved out sometime in 1995.

Leaving BRE alone in Fountain Way.

February 12, 1995

- 17-year-old girl abducted while walking through Rowe Park in Claremont and taken to Karrakatta Cemetery where she's sexually assaulted.

Maybe BE is reacquainting himself with assault and rape.

BE Alone at Fountain Way spends time concocting a plan for his ultimate abduction.

January 27, 1996

- Secretary Sarah Spiers, 18, disappears after leaving Club Bayview.

Would the ultimate abduction mean taking SS back to Fountain way and then have plenty of time to hide her body?

Where are you getting that they BRE&ECE met in 1988? The papers said most of the 90s, and they lived together in 1991...

Hi everyone. ........I'm probably asking the obvious but when is BRE'S next court appearance. Initial reports said today but i also read it was on the 15th. ...... so sorry for asking.

d84a7334e5d775f77ba87fc04f0092bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I always thought the same thing.... she looked a little heavier - but she definitely wasn't, she was quite skinny... like you said, maybe a fuller face... just an opinion.

WOW ShellyGale, you are awe-and-then-some!! I had NO idea about that defence, was just my brain mulling things over and thinking of what possible defence strategies, (however implausible they seem to we mere joe public), might be used to try to mitigate what the accused has done! I will sit and read that whole article, thank you for sharing. I knew steroids were linked to anger issues, but not the sexual angle. And WA leading the way down steroid street, how weird, wonder why it's so rampant here, easier to get maybe?

I was a bit surprised to see steroid use so widely used in Western Australia as well. And we know most of it's illegal.

attachment.php

JR clothes. JR had her own black/navy blue jacket. And one of those 'satchel' bags I mentioned in a previous post 1365 Thread 10.

If this is what she was wearing, is it just me or does the top under the jacket look different to the one you see her in when standing outside, where she looks likes wearing a knitted jumper (all the rage at that time).
74d2ede48eda670a2f3d64e33ea74af2.jpg

Hi everyone. ........I'm probably asking the obvious but when is BRE'S next court appearance. Initial reports said today but i also read it was on the 15th. ...... so sorry for asking.

25 Jan now [emoji3]

Garage cctv frames & arrest news photo
11dbdee1bef5e9eb493d1c9c7d7d5ad1.jpg
fa2bfc63ca4eff08d3b900c956611c4d.jpg

Edit garage cctv pics. watching youtube clip was not easy on my phone sory.
Thanks to the posters that provided these frames.
It looks noticable that bre is quite conscious of the camera in the garage cctv screen shots, this was mentioned previously by other sleuthers . Im guessing that these frames were the best available of bre face because he hides his face ?
Wondering, Is his paranoia of the camera noticable , and can the video be analyzed more thoroughly to see his level of concern about the cctv capturing him ? he is acutely aware imo , he looks older in the garage cctv than many of the other photographs ive seen, & its looks like the most recent vision of all the photos collected .
If say , you were one of his co-workers like the guys in the garage cctv wouldn't you think that hes acting suspiciously paranoid of being captured on film ? People would have noticed.
I think that ex- wife cge did say that rumored comment about bre when she was notified by police of the arrest . Jmo

Where are you getting that they BRE&ECE met in 1988? The papers said most of the 90s, and they lived together in 1991...

For myself it would take a while of having a relationship before moving in together and certainly before buying a house together.

Just posting this as an idea.
I am mainly wondering if SS was taken while BRE was alone at Fountain way.

For myself it would take a while of having a relationship before moving in together and certainly before buying a house together.

Just posting this as an idea.
I am mainly wondering if SS was taken while BRE was alone at Fountain way.

Maybe that's why he never did any gardening in the back yards of any of his houses... he had secrets hidden in them all. If you look on nearmaps you can see the back gardens of all his houses were untouched.... in most cases - mowing also.

Something that's too salacious to describe and never seen in person, but a former school friend reckons that he's heard of it or seen it happening in Hester Park, Langford

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Hester park notorious!

Garage cctv frames & arrest news photo
11dbdee1bef5e9eb493d1c9c7d7d5ad1.jpg
fa2bfc63ca4eff08d3b900c956611c4d.jpg

Edit garage cctv pics. watching youtube clip was not easy on my phone sory.
Thanks to the posters that provided these frames.
It looks noticable that bre is quite conscious of the camera in the garage cctv screen shots, this was mentioned previously by other sleuthers . Im guessing that these frames were the best available of bre face because he hides his face ?
Wondering, Is his paranoia of the camera noticable , and can the video be analyzed more thoroughly to see his level of concern about the cctv capturing him ? he is acutely aware imo , he looks older in the garage cctv than many of the other photographs ive seen, & its looks like the most recent vision of all the photos collected .
If say , you were one of his co-workers like the guys in the garage cctv wouldn't you think that hes acting suspiciously paranoid of being captured on film ? People would have noticed.
I think that ex- wife cge did say that rumored comment about bre when she was notified by police of the arrest . Jmo

Knowing so much about computers and technology, wonder if he was concerned facial recognition might be his downfall one day?

I was a bit surprised to see steroid use so widely used in Western Australia as well. And we know most of it's illegal.

Do you honestly think he looks like a guy on steroids? I've been a gym regular for 25 years and have seen my fair share of steroid abusers. This guy really doesn't fit the bill. Not even close to big enough. Not even in the ballpark.

I don't believe there is any point websleuthers trying to guess BRE whereabouts and if he is linked to other cases - the investigators will be doing all that and have access to that type of info.

I really would like to see us focus on the whereabouts of sarah or likelyhood of areas as we know he will most definitely be tight lipped.

Don't understand this logic?

Going by what you say then there is no point focusing on SS either as the investigators will be doing that too with more information on hand.

I feel it is very important to look at all missing/murdered cases during BE's known timeline (88-97) as it could help discover a trend in dump site areas and so on plus help narrow down the possible locations of SS to an area smaller than greater perth and surrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member