Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,nah.

I've got man *advertiser censored*. It's basically a result of being semi fit then eating like a demon. Or genetics. Or just being over weight. Or steroid abuse.

But not just steroid abuse.

So while it's cool to put a new theory on the table I wouldn't be saying that he's been on the roids without any doubt.

I think genetics has ALOT tondo with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not from Perth, so tell me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that BRE earned above average income but bought and lived in below average properties. Also been divorced twice. We know that money is something that couples fight about. I reckon in due course we'll learn more about this. All my opinion.

I'm not from Perth, so tell me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that BRE earned above average income but bought and lived in below average properties. Also been divorced twice. We know that money is something that couples fight about. I reckon in due course we'll learn more about this. All my opinion.

earned above average incom + been divorced twice = bought and lived in below average properties

I take this to mean they are going to investigate the 16 disappearances to SEE if there is a link...Not that he is actually linked already.

Yes, that was my understanding. The police officer was on ABC News after BE was arrested and it was towards the end of the presser he said definitely there was sixteen other disappearances they were looking into, that those sixteen was an ongoing investigation. It wasn't the very first WA Police Media Conference I don't think because that was quite long it must have been afterwards. I only watch ABC News so I know that was where I saw it.

Not a great subject, people can get a bit sensitive about it and a lot of men have them. In my family as well. If he'd been anybody else but a sexually motivated extremely dangerous killer that escalated when he was younger then "appeared" to stop, I wouldn't have noticed it. There's also that problem with his turned in foot, steroid abuse can cause degenerative bone conditions. Particularly the long bones.

Very interesting ShellyGale about the bone condition, thanks for enlightening me. Has that ever been tested in court as a defence I wonder, diminished responsibility? Excessive steroid use made me do it your honour, I had no idea of the side effects of the drug, blah blah blah...

Ah ok, you might be onto something. Having never been divorced I don't know what it costs. But imagine it ain't cheap.

I dont think your comment is without merits though. I'm sure the question about what was he spending his income on will come up.
I mean two people his age with only one child might have a more 'prestigious' house. After all, Perth has gone through a boom. But then again not everyone is into showy houses.

Ah ok, you might be onto something. Having never been divorced I don't know what it costs. But imagine it ain't cheap.

Actually, as a woman who's been divorced, it doesn't have to cost a lot to get divorced, especially if you can be amicable. I have looked at all the properties BRE and his parents lived in and all of them were very average, they obviously aren't the sort of people who do gardening etc. BRE might just be happy living that way and never thought about doing much to his houses. He kept his cars for years etc. some people just don't care about property like others do... his mortgages wouldn't have been high, so what did he do with his money... did the second wife work also? Did they go away on holiday, and could there be more potential victims in other places. It's so terrible to think.

Hi
I am a bit behind on the thread..page 3 of 11, however I have found the footage and the time stamps so disjointed that i started to believe that they were edited and out of sequence. So I finally did what I needed to and went frame by frame in order to see what happened when.

I now believe that the newly thought (by 123sniff?) footage of mm from the camera looking at the door..prior to the WApol advised sighting (i call this cam 2) has possibly been cut as there is no actual footage verifiable after that point until several minutes later.

Also the footage showing the actual mm is only the final 3 seconds of that camera (cam 2) is shown...it would be nice to see the preceding 6 - 11 seconds of cam 2 in that 'round' of camera rotations. second 00.01.40 is actually missing from the footage so we see 00.01.39 and then 00.01.41 - 00.01.42

The footage hasn't been edited out of sequence but it is heavily edited.

The cameras (and based upon the timings, I believe there are 4) stay on a particular view from 9 to 15 seconds...some time may be taken up by flickering at the transition which in this clearer version we are currently using has been clipped. Quite frankly the whole thing is 6 ish minutes of footage (including the non-seen 2 cams - which i believe to be one inside the front door and one at the rear or side delivery port).

If people want I can post my detailed measuring of what we see and what we don't...we can also then slot in other people, cars, mannerisms etc including those by hmmmm is it skysa? let me know

Heya first time poster long time lurker. some other user done all the hard work earlier in this thread. they used camera timings too. it was actually hell interesting - cant find it now for life of me!!

found it baby!! check out post64 that chick knows her stuff hey? put some hours into that piece you don wanna do it all over again baby :))

soz how do i tell potr ????

I find it unlikely the police would state such a definitive number.

Do you have a link to this article?

I'm highly sceptical. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here sixteen is mentioned again, by Bret Christian Australian Story 2004. Suggesting the police look into those sixteen disappearances/murders in relation to Claremont Serial Killer. And they did start.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bresixteenchristian.png
    bresixteenchristian.png
    670.2 KB · Views: 378
  • BREsixteenchristian1.png
    BREsixteenchristian1.png
    787.3 KB · Views: 380
I think he, not unexpectedly, decided it was too dangerous now and laid low. In the meantime he has met CG and married her. So now he, theoritically, has sex in tap. And all u married guys will know how wrong this is! :) But now he's separated again, and hungry. He seems, from his reply to her tagging him, to not be too concerned that they are separated. Maybe cops acted before he could resume killing.

People don't become serial killers or rapists because of the amount of sex they can readily access at home.

Very interesting ShellyGale about the bone condition, thanks for enlightening me. Has that ever been tested in court as a defence I wonder, diminished responsibility? Excessive steroid use made me do it your honour, I had no idea of the side effects of the drug, blah blah blah...

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

Yes, degenerative bone disease can be a side effect if steroids are taken before the bone plates fully closed. In men that can be up to 22 years old and it also has been used as a murder defence, it's called "the dumbbell defence" Interesting to note that Western Australia has the highest percentage for steroid use at 5.4% over the age of 14 years old. This pdf file and study is from NSW Govt Bureau of Crime Statistics. The study also states that these figures do not present the whole story ... obviously use is much higher.

http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Documents/CJB/cjb35.pdf Crime and Justice Bulletin, NSW Govt.

Hi Sutton, I don't believe there is any point websleuthers trying to guess BRE whereabouts and if he is linked to other cases - the investigators will be doing all that and have access to that type of info.

I really would like to see us focus on the whereabouts of sarah or likelyhood of areas as we know he will most definitely be tight lipped.
Subject change:

Does anyone remember a PDF posted in one of the last few threads that showed BE teaching a workshop at a training seminar? He was titled an 'Electrical Engineer' and I think it might have been for Rio Tinto. I think Paper posted it, but I cannot find it anywhere. Also, he was teaching in another state, maybe NSW.

The reason I'm asking is bc I think it would be interesting to look at the dates he was out of state, and look at what city he was in, and see if there are any assaults that match up.

There are probably more than just this one time trip out of state that we could look into.

attachment.php

Note BRE has manboobs or "***** *advertiser censored*" in sporting circles, anabolic steroids nearly every single time cause this in men, it's called Gynocomastea. Roid rage is a common side effect, violent outbursts, sexual aggression and it is academically noted there is also an increased risk of being involved in sexual assault. Through the 80's and 90's anabolic steroids were everywhere, available in gyms and sporting arenas all over Australia. It is a certainty with BRE's history he would have had access to them. With a sexual deviant bent, anabolic steroid use could have seen him wildly escalating into sexual violence. It's also fairly common knowledge that when police arrest a person with a history of steroid abuse, they look for evidence of sexual crime. Date rape drugs, DVD's video of illegal *advertiser censored* etc.

Thank you Daisygirl66 for this pic, I've cropped it.

i have man *advertiser censored* and never taken steroids.
if you're correct then 90% of Australian men over 30 are on steroids. I don't think so.

Just white noise! A low level troll.

Just post around it people. It thinks it's funny but it's just a little boy at his computer picking his nose and waiting for mummy to call dinner..

In the 2nd pic the girl has her hair out, JR has hair back, Girl has bare arm, JR has long sleeve. Its not her

IMO I agree with you, the first thing I thought was her arms look bare, and her hairs poofier. I don't think it's JR inside... but only MO. If only video footage had been better [emoji57]

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

Yes, degenerative bone disease can be a side effect if steroids are taken before the bone plates fully closed. In men that can be up to 22 years old and it also has been used as a murder defence, it's called "the dumbbell defence" Interesting to note that Western Australia has the highest percentage for steroid use at 5.4% over the age of 14 years old. This pdf file and study is from NSW Govt Bureau of Crime Statistics. The study also states that these figures do not present the whole story ... obviously use is much higher.

http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Documents/CJB/cjb35.pdf Crime and Justice Bulletin, NSW Govt.
WOW ShellyGale, you are awe-and-then-some!! I had NO idea about that defence, was just my brain mulling things over and thinking of what possible defence strategies, (however implausible they seem to we mere joe public), might be used to try to mitigate what the accused has done! I will sit and read that whole article, thank you for sharing. I knew steroids were linked to anger issues, but not the sexual angle. And WA leading the way down steroid street, how weird, wonder why it's so rampant here, easier to get maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95