Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those frames are just from when the different camera's were picking up the footage from other angles and positions around the hotel. I believe only one recorded at a time - so there is no continuous footage from any one particular camera - they rotated at regular intervals. I'm thinking the internal shots and that of the ice machine area didn't feature Jane, so they were edited out of the footage on CIA. I think they are shown in order, so that would mean the girl in the 1 sec flash inside couldn't have been Jane, because she was already outside?
t

How do you know Jane had a satchel bag? I've never seen that reported anywhere? And it is not visible in the footage. Thanks.
It is visible has it across her body and hanging down the back over her back jeans pocket, looks like a black pocket on her jeans.

Would MM and others really be driving home though? Its like midnight and they've all been no doubt drinking. Seems like a not so wise move (especially if you are planning on a crime spree). Wouldnt police have been about a little more than usual after SS disappearance?
Perhaps not at this point as there was no pattern yet and there was still hope she may be alive I guess

Thinking after CG the CSK couldnt operate in that area anymore even if he had wanted too. Would have been police and surveillance and paranoid people everywhere

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

All the more reason for JR to trust a 'cop' who offers her assistance

I think those frames are just from when the different camera's were picking up the footage from other angles and positions around the hotel. I believe only one recorded at a time - so there is no continuous footage from any one particular camera - they rotated at regular intervals. I'm thinking the internal shots and that of the ice machine area didn't feature Jane, so they were edited out of the footage on CIA. I think they are shown in order, so that would mean the girl in the 1 sec flash inside couldn't have been Jane, because she was already outside?
t

No, those could have been Jane. I'm not saying they are, but they could have been. CCTV footage was exhaustively analyzed by myself, Papertrail and several others in early threads. I spent 6-8 hours breaking down every frame in the footage. According to the time stamps, it could have been Jane.

I get what you're saying, and it makes sense, except the footage was clipped and edited in several places. [emoji846]

IMO.

In your opinion, correct?

Yes, in my opinion. It blatantly obvious to me its not the same person. Look at the first pic of JR. Her hair is clearly back. In the 2nd pick the girl has hair out like a sheepdog. Same with the top. One has bare arms, one has long sleeves

It is visible has it across her body and hanging down the back over her back jeans pocket, looks like a black pocket on her jeans.

Already answered and replied to in above posts. The discrepancy was in what is a 'satchel' bag. I see what you're describing, I just didn't know that was a satchel. [emoji846]

Yes, in my opinion. It blatantly obvious to me its not the same person. Look at the first pic of JR. Her hair is clearly back. In the 2nd pick the girl has hair out like a sheepdog. Same with the top. One has bare arms, one has long sleeves

Disagree. I'm not convinced one way or the other. Just wanted to make sure that you were stating your opinion, not declaring a fact.

I'm not interested in debating if it's Jane or not. I am undecided. But I appreciate the opinion of others.

Been chatting to ******. He says BRE played for Perth @ 1988, {in the WAFL? My addition in here} He is yet to confirm BRE's pic with someone before Saturday, so will let you know then. Doc P recons the team went away after that on an end of season trip to Thailand & then bali.

On a side note.The CSK won't be leaving anyone to be sniffed out easily. So Exchanges would be out of the question. But certainly not all. Has anyone gone down Gay st to the exchange by Belfour st in Huntingdale? There is trees around the boundary of the exchange & a group in the middle. Might be worth a look by southern sleuthers hey? Doc P said he reconed the CSK left the country & was in Lebanon or Italy.

But isn.t it totally surprising that the CSK is no Super mastermind playing with the cops? Or was he? The Claremont ghost isn't Dr. P I I believe him. Hoping BRE is Claremont Ghost cause DR. P was acting (his words) to make him come out of the woodwork. So maybe he has. Dr/ P was wondering if BRE came on as Capicse in a Suntay times blog now nowhere to be found as Capicse mentioned hinted at Parkerville.

But then again lots have come up & hinted at Pt Walter, Rotto, lots of places. Is the line theory still happening? Dod BRE`s rellies come up & stayed somewhere in Perth to sort out the mess, (legal) I am seriously hoping plod can go through BRE;s PC & see where he has blogged. I wanna know about the 8 videos. Interesting re the leg twist. I will watch that a bit later if poss.

We were all wrong thinking in hindsight that Bre & the kind of guy he is would be the CSK. Gues we should have looked at the life of Dennis Radar in the usa for better clues re how Sk's can be like. All good in hindsight though.

Conformation of pic later this week with DP and a former referee that he knows, who says he may have known BRE at the time (88-89) you see. Then & only then can any link be really said that in '88 and /or 89 the team went to Thailand & Bali. This Former referee has been away & lust found out of the case arrest. He said he knows that name. So photo confirmation in 3 days.

I think calling it a satchel is what's confusing people. A satchel is usually a larger rectangular bag - like a postman's satchel or school satchel (both things from back in the day for some of us ...) The police officer was pointing out distinctive items that the women were wearing or carrying - and Jane's was her small shoulder bag/purse.

They are referred to as Mini Satchels/Mini Handbag Satchels on the internet. The bag is shaped liked a satchel with the wider base, has a crossbody strap and closes with a rotating clasp.

How do you know Jane had a satchel bag? I've never seen that reported anywhere? And it is not visible in the footage. Thanks.
That bag on display there was in JR's possession according to the police in the CIA documentary, was the key unique item she had on her.

In the 2nd pic the girl has her hair out, JR has hair back, Girl has bare arm, JR has long sleeve. Its not her
Im confused.
JR does have her hair out in the cctv. She flips it over her shoulder at least once.
Im undecided if 2nd pic IS her..but with all the editing color and changes made it could well be.
Certainly looks like MM there.
Whats he even doing? Drinking or taking photos?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In regards to the CCTV, is MM tall enough to be BRE?

Do we know JRs height and BREs respective heights?

I understand that the video comes with a distortion disclaimer but a height comparison could prove a connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are referred to as Mini Satchels/Mini Handbag Satchels on the internet. The bag is shaped liked a satchel with the wider base, has a crossbody strap and closes with a rotating clasp.

I accept that it's a satchel bag, as several posters have said Jane's bag can also be called a satchel. I just didn't think that tiny bag was what you were referring to in your original post.

Yes, there are six or eight frames of the ice machine in the additional footage. Are you suggesting they are related?
Ice machine would have been at the bottle shop part of the hotel on the western side, still there today.

I think MM was taking pics inside of the girls whilst still living. No idea if he was having a pint.

I accept that it's a satchel bag, as several posters have said that can also be called a satchel. I just didn't think that tiny bag was what you were referring to in your original post.
Let's go with whatever the police have called it in the documentary, looks like a small clutch/handbag to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper