Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone check who was coming in the back door... no... if you had access you probably needed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one checked, you'd pull up at the venue, someone would run inside.. 'hey our bands playing tonight, where can we load' back door... and you were left to yourself... bring ur crap in... play and then load out, through the back entrance. Yes bar staff and chefs would catch a break and have a smoke.. it's what we did... and then talk about an after party.. who's cute at the bar.. it was a normal thing... and after hours... most chefs and bar staff I knew lit up blunts and got merry.

Thanks for coming off that secret information. Where was it on the drawing? (I mean, it's not on the drawing, but where should it be in there?) And can you tell us how you know (you worked there, your gf worked there, etc.)?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-3&p=12179799#post12179799

Firstly I am a girl.. I have worked there, not at the bar but in bands.... I saw a lot in my time, but nothing of relevance. I'm just offering an insite to that time.

Long time reader - first time poster! Hi!
I've read the majority of threads and posts, but haven't been able to keep up with them all, so apologies if this has been said before.
As you know, BE's online name '' is made up first 3 letters of names of BE, his step-daughter, and ex.
B – V – C
But did you know Club Bay View was always shortened to CBV.
C – B – V
A coincidence????
I don't think so!
If BE is CSK then he's been playing a fun game!

By the way, not many publicans will let a band load from the front, it's messy and time consuming, were old, load in from the back and yes the conti bar had a usable and very accessible back enterance

Firstly I am a girl.. I have worked there, not at the bar but in bands.... I saw a lot in my time, but nothing of relevance. I'm just offering an insite to that time.

I'm not sure what your sex has to do with anything. You offered information on the entrances and exits of the Conti. I asked how you knew that. Thanks for answering. Please indicate where the rear entrance/exit was on the link I provided.

I've read the majority of threads and posts, but haven't been able to keep up with them all, so apologies if this has been said before.
As you know, BE's online name '' is made up first 3 letters of names of BE, his step-daughter, and ex.
B – V – C
C – B – V
A coincidence????
I don't think so!

Sorry for the Pauline Hanson reference.. but please explain? How did b v c become attached to c b v? Why not c v b?

My friends brothers found a body near Hester park in the late 80s early 90s. Can anyone try and get some information regarding this? Found near the whitehouse/hester park near Spencer road.

B – V – C
C – B – V
A coincidence????
I don't think so!

Yep, he married a woman just because her name started with a C and her daughter's name started with a V. He probably had a helluva time finding someone who fit this criteria, but he's so diabolical.

Now that he's been caught and his face is out there, I'm really surprised we haven't heard of more women coming forward The police must be working him hard to find out what he did with Sarah Spiers but he's not giving them anything it seems, even Adrian Bayley was forthcoming with information. I think BE has a bit wider criminal experience in him and with the police than it appears, he's holding out until he sees the brief and knows exactly what they've got. He'll either plead not guilty and take his chances on the evidence or cut a deal so he eventually gets parole, that deal will have to be the recovery of Sarah Spiers ... I think.

these stills from the CCTV are a follow up to my original post #491

Toomanytoocount,
I was able to extract only 5frames per second on my device and I think there is now a better quality video than the one from which I sourced these frames.

1) Jane is aware of the man in the vest
d90ab24d33d9d243235ff5108ff6bb29.png

2) a lovely smile from Jane as the vested man becomes aware that her gaze is on him.
1d10bdf66d9a6503348625732d79b1b0.png

3) subtle but definite eye to eye contact with vested man
70d5e9225c45bcbb71b91283955b65a3.png

After their eye contact, Jane's smile fades away as the vested man's focus shifts from her.
He waits at the door as theMM is seen to appear
Vested man then enters the hotel where (i have spec'd) he removes his work vest.

[emoji887]

Her head doesn't move At All she is just watching the door

Imo

I'm not sure what your sex has to do with anything. You offered information on the entrances and exits of the Conti. I asked how you knew that. Thanks for answering. Please indicate where the rear entrance/exit was on the link I provided.

Ok, at the rear of most bars, especially the older venues, there is a load in spot. For the conti it's at the back, actually more work to get there for the band. We loaded our stuff through the back and into spot. At the end of the night we unloaded... took all our equipment through the venue and out the back door... it was hard slog, but what we do. On the way, we'd chat with bar staff and kitchen people.. at the end of the night we're. All in the same place.... happy to wind down.. but having a giggle about the night." Ie. did you see that chic who took her top off!,,, lol we all spoke and conversed... regarding the CSK I know nothing... just my life as a youngin.. enjoying the night

My friends brothers found a body near Hester park in the late 80s early 90s. Can anyone try and get some information regarding this? Found near the whitehouse/hester park near Spencer road.

Male or female?

B – V – C
C – B – V
A coincidence????
I don't think so!

BRE would of done the attacks near CBV then go find a single mum with C as her initial that has a daughter with initial V.
Then he could jumble them up to make

If you look up coincidence in the dictionary the description will read as above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, at the rear of most bars, especially the older venues, there is a load in spot. For the conti it's at the back, actually more work to get there for the band. We loaded our stuff through the back and into spot. At the end of the night we unloaded... took all our equipment through the venue and out the back door... it was hard slog, but what we do. On the way, we'd chat with bar staff and kitchen people.. at the end of the night we're. All in the same place.... happy to wind down.. but having a giggle about the night." Ie. did you see that chic who took her top off!,,, lol we all spoke and conversed... regarding the CSK I know nothing... just my life as a youngin.. enjoying the night

Seriously. Where was the rear exit on this layout? (just click the link below and tell us where the doors should be)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post12179799

Yep, he married a woman just because her name started with a C and her daughter's name started with a V. He probably had a helluva time finding someone who fit this criteria, but he's so diabolical.
C'mon! I'm about as close as the people trying to fit geographical locations to dumpsites! I guess I shoulda used a smiley sarcastic face! apologies

Seriously. Where was the rear exit on this layout? (just click the link below and tell us where the doors should be)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post12179799

Think she is saying through the staff section behind the bar.

So this would leave 3 options

1. Close to the staircase
2. Central
3. Close to toilets

Like I said - could have been a cute coincidence that BE made up to have a little chuckle at himself. I'm not implying BE sought out a single mum and daughter with V and C names. what do you take me for??? lol
Sometimes coincidences just happen!

the Conti staff door didn't exit through the bar staff section. it was in back left corner, either on back wall or left wall. A bouncer always stood near the door so only staff entered and exited. Actaully think it was on Back wall, and toilet doors were on left wall at back (imagining you're walking on front door shown on Jane's video)

Think she is saying through the staff section behind the bar.

So this would leave 3 options

1. Close to the staircase
2. Central
3. Close to toilets

Yes, I think you're right.

But this is the 16th post trying to determine where the rear doors are. This is why people are so frustrated with this thread, IMO. Someone claimed to know about the rear doors, but then provided completely irrelevant information, despite repeated pleas to answer a simple question.

I am baffled as to why the poster who claims to have played in a band at the Conti and was only allowed to use the rear doors, did not immediately look at the map and indicate where the doors are.

the mud map of the conti is pretty good but not enitrely accurate. there was a door from the main bar on the back wall ,more towrds left i think. This back door led to a store room that also adjoined the side of the bottle shop. so staff could walk from COnti to store to bottle shop and back all still in the building.
There was a door from this store room that led to outside in the little hidden car park that staff used. There was a outdoor staircase that led up to the second floor bar, and the rooms and offices.
The little hidden car park always had people around, either Conti staff, bottle shop staff, deliveries, and staff from nearby restaurants, becsaue their back doors also led onto same little hidden car park.The car park only fitted about 6-8 cars from memory, becasue there were lots of skip bins etc for all the rubbish.
People were always in the hidden car park becsaue thats mostly where staff hung out on their breaks for a cigarette, and to get away from the noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj