Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let anyone from those subgroups hear you say this!! They'd be highly offended - and perhaps rightly so...such people are not often in killing. <p>
For a killer such activities would be a bit 'light-on'..
It was offered as a theory as to a question posted asking why CSK appeared to of stopped
You're getting cart before the horse. It implies the opposite to how you incorrectly read the post... in other words those activities might of stopped the CSK from criminal activity. Not caused them. Stopped them.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

So are you suggesting a WCE defeat is a trigger for an unplanned rape and murder or was there a plan? Did WCE play in Jan when SS disappeared?
I wonder if the CSK changed tack to travelling to his favourite teams away games, and doing a few things in his spare time before flying back to Perth?

I don't see any link whatsoever between the murders and dates of sports. BE had a commitment to his full time job with Telstra, he struck on holidays and weekends giving him the time to commit his horrific acts without the interference of employment, sports are generally played on weekends, for me this is the only link between the two.

In regards to the claims of BE possibly having murdered in SA and NT what other evidence is there to suggest BE might be responsible? I'm not quite ready to jump on the band wagon based off of one post on an internet forum. I don't mean to come across as an ******* but the guy claiming that scenario is a new user without any real credibility. Also after looking at murders from those areas in that time frame you can narrow it down to about 4, none of which look like the work of the CSK once you dig a little deeper, from my understanding police in SA have a strong suspect for Heather Turner and simply lack the evidence to convict. In regards to Corina Marr from SA, there is a guy Derick sands whom is the prime suspect he took a lot of effort to destroy evidence indicating his whereabouts on the day the murder took place and a coroners inquest ruled the murder most likely linked to drugs/bikies.

2 of the 4 murders in the time frame mentioned involved guns, I personally don't take BE for a gun owner, maybe that is something worth looking into?

We have been deprived of information on a case we are all addicted too, so I can understand the want to believe every new claim that gets made on these forums, just keep in mind anyone can sign up and post a story, it doesn't make it true though.

If the user making these claims is serious then I challenge you to become a verified insider, only then will I give your story a second thought without any evidence to back it up.

I wonder if the CSK changed tack to travelling to his favourite teams away games, and doing a few things in his spare time before flying back to Perth?

I certainly wouldn't put it past the CSK to do the deed while travelling interstate, but I don't subscribe to the idea that the footy was in any way a driving or determining feature. I reckon he'd have just as likely do it on business or during family trips. Primary motive was sense of power crossed with sexual IMO, not sending a message to society.

I read up about this guy from Russia. I think this one was very much of a similar mould to the CSK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Mikhasevich

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mikhasevich.htm

>relationship issues lead to killing
>opportunistic rape attack
>technical school student
>marries after murdering
>keeps souvenirs from victims
>good family man
>uses strangulation tools from his own kit (as with KK)
>involved in community
>picks up victims in vehicle offering lifts (although CSK known to blitz)
>volunteers services (policeman)

Even the police investigation has similarities with them identifying innocent perps (putting 1 to death) and checking cars of concern randomly.

Is it possible BRE was snooping around the investigations into the killings? Was he one of the Telstra techs that 'smelled the dead kangaroo' near CG's burial site?

I don't see any link whatsoever between the murders and dates of sports. BE had a commitment to his full time job with Telstra, he struck on holidays and weekends giving him the time to commit his horrific acts without the interference of employment, sports are generally played on weekends, for me this is the only link between the two.

In regards to the claims of BE possibly having murdered in SA and NT what other evidence is there to suggest BE might be responsible? I'm not quite ready to jump on the band wagon based off of one post on an internet forum. I don't mean to come across as an ******* but the guy claiming that scenario is a new user without any real credibility. Also after looking at murders from those areas in that time frame you can narrow it down to about 4, none of which look like the work of the CSK once you dig a little deeper, from my understanding police in SA have a strong suspect for Heather Turner and simply lack the evidence to convict. In regards to Corina Marr from SA, there is a guy Derick sands whom is the prime suspect he took a lot of effort to destroy evidence indicating his whereabouts on the day the murder took place and a coroners inquest ruled the murder most likely linked to drugs/bikies.

2 of the 4 murders in the time frame mentioned involved guns, I personally don't take BE for a gun owner, maybe that is something worth looking into?

We have been deprived of information on a case we are all addicted too, so I can understand the want to believe every new claim that gets made on these forums, just keep in mind anyone can sign up and post a story, it doesn't make it true though.

If the user making these claims is serious then I challenge you to become a verified insider, only then will I give your story a second thought without any evidence to back it up.

Seems hes getting lined up for everyone rape /murder committed in Oz for the last 30 years. Cant wait for someone to place him on the Grassy Knoll (JFK). The same thing happened with Milat. Every unsolved crime over 40 years was laid at his door.

The first proper photo I saw of the alleged was the one taken with CGE.
What struck me most - aside from his huge frame - was the feminine appearance of his cheeks and that innocent-looking, butter wouldn't melt in its mouth, pouty little smile.

The term "insipid' came to mind.

[emoji887]
Yes those effeminate red lips...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BE had a commitment to his full time job with Telstra, he struck on holidays and weekends giving him the time to commit his horrific acts without the interference of employment

Spot on. I'm sure WAPOL now have all his leave history to work through. Coincidence he was on leave at the time of his arrest. I don't think so.

Seems hes getting lined up for everyone rape /murder committed in Oz for the last 30 years. Cant wait for someone to place him on the Grassy Knoll (JFK). The same thing happened with Milat. Every unsolved crime over 40 years was laid at his door.
Yep, you've got that right. LOL

Then there's strange serial killers who confessed to unsolved disappearances, like Leonard Fraser (Qld serial killer) and NR, who was found alive and well after reported missing for 5 years. Even a fellow prisoner alleged that Fraser drew a map where her remains could be located!
Being skeptical and wary of claims, especially posted on the internet, is a wise move. No wonder the police often get disheartened and make poor choices as a result, as we've seen over the years in Australia, and overseas regarding serial killers.

Hi I didn't know my husband at that time I am merely updating what he had told me since it's all come out. But yes I am female. On the day the arrest happened I saw the name in an article and texted hubby and was like oh his name is BRE and my husband said oh I played softball with a guy that had that name and then He texted back 2 mins later saying oh my goodness just seen a photo its the same BRE!

Does your husband have any photos of BRE from that time period?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't see anyone else ask this yet, but would you like to divulge the location you are interested in checking out ShellyGale?

Regarding the speculation that SS may be close to home for BRE as per 1996, anything is possible but I'm not so sure. If the MO was the same as with JR and CG (i.e. dumped in bushes very close to isolated, low-traffic roads), then it's almost guaranteed that SS would have been found by now. Bushland close to residential developments is far more likely to be frequented (for one thing) by explorative kids in the neighbourhood, making 'hideouts' using branches and that kind of thing.

If it's the same BRE who was playing indoor cricket at Canning Vale back in the mid 90's, I wonder how familiar he was with the area between that and his line of work? Just past the industrial zone, Canning Vale was still largely bushland, hobby farms and nurseries back then. Jandakot however still retains a lot of undeveloped land over the water mound, and in semi-rural areas such as the kennel zones.

On the other hand, if SS was dumped in a similarly isolated location as with JR / CG, she would be within meters of a road, whether semi-rural or in one of the nearby national parks. How likely is it that an unburied body, covered by foliage could remain undiscovered so close to a road for two decades and counting? Could natural processes such as growing foliage, moving topsoil and animal activity have long since ruined any chance of stumbling across any bones or clothing fragments after all this time?
What goes through my mind, is the CSK on occasions (for work, free time), traveled past where SS remains are 'buried', and the smugness he'd feel?! This would be doubly satisfying if there are unknown victims scattered in other locations/states.

What goes through my mind, is the CSK on occasions (for work, free time), traveled past where SS remains are 'buried', and the smugness he'd feel?! This would be doubly satisfying if there are unknown victims scattered in other locations/states.
I think exactly the same thing...and its the last shred of power he has to hold onto now that the game is over...so I am assuming he wont be giving SS location up!

Yeah but how would he know good areas to dump bodies in if he wasn't local?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's say you hadn't been to work for nearly two weeks leading up to your arrest for multiple murders.
What might you get up to in that time (aside from making a public FB post in the early hours on the morning of your arrest) ?
Hi slane are you saying he wasn't at work for the two weeks leading up to his arrest has this been verified is this inside information or was this publicised.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The first proper photo I saw of the alleged was the one taken with CGE.
What struck me most - aside from his huge frame - was the feminine appearance of his cheeks and that innocent-looking, butter wouldn't melt in its mouth, pouty little smile.

The term "insipid' came to mind.

[emoji887]

Couldn't agree more. Everything we know about this guy seems a bit insipid. Computer games at 48 years old? (Sorry gamers). Music 'likes' on FB - I had some of the same ... 25 years ago. This is a very immature person.

I still think it is significant that his wife (CGE) is into what I would call fairly fringe Catholic FB groups - 'Jesus Remnant Army', 'Catholic Apologia'. Difficult to imagine she would marry someone of a very different persuasion. I believe the step-daughter is also affiliated with churchy-type things, so it isn't just CGE. This in all likelihood was a 'theme' in this family.

I think it might be worthwhile to look into whether they were parishioners or church community people. BRE was definitely involved in local sports, etc - so why wouldn't he be amenable to church activities?

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runsSame dayFebruary 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home
19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGEarly the next morningJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalSame dayKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSame daySaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
February 12 1995 scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville OvalSame daySunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morningSarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 27 1996
AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996, DarwinTenuous connection - five days laterChurch Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkA few hours before the gameJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
15 March 1997 scratch match West Coast 19.8 (122) d Brisbane 7.6 (48), Waverley ParkA few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 1997
4 July, 1997 Adelaide 16.10 (106) d West Coast 4.7 (31), Football ParkA few hours before the gameCorinna Marr murdered in Adelaide at approximately 3:30 pm 4 July 1997
16 March, 2002 scratch match West Coast v Kangaroos, Subiaco OvalDay and a half later18 March 2002, Christine Michelle Schipp last seen Northbridge

Most likely just a correlation / causation fallacy, but probably still worth testing the hypothesis IMHO

To save people wasting time, I'm going to call you out there. Courtside Multisports opened in 2000. This being farce, your softball story is contendable.

Source - ABR (historical) and also using the same facility at the time.

Thanks for that info...thought it wasn't around then....

To save people wasting time, I'm going to call you out there. Courtside Multisports opened in 2000. This being farce, your softball story is contendable.

may not have been called court side at the time but I played indoor soccer at that location in the mid 90's

Not sure what I have to gain by sharing bogus info but if you look at real estate.com.au the building at 35 Catalano where the cricket was played was last sold in 1994 so yes it was there at that time. ABR is for business names so the name may have changed in 2000 but it was open well before then. So not a farce.

sports and events killer [emoji23]

Sorry I have to be brutal but I see random sports matches and various events that are mostly only loosely linked to the CSK cases through forums and rumours. For the 5 that are known, HuntDle, KK, SS, JR, CG, there's cricket, footy, fireworks and pre-season footy (which isn't real footy). I also think if he was planning on being the 'sports and events' killer he would have been devastated to find the media calling him the CSK.

I also think with JC, the police had linked it due to the fact LW was known to her and was baited for the CSK case. I reckon they had a 'Eureka' moment when they found him, a bloke who'd been a POI before, offering lifts and were then so confident, they even told JC's parent(s) there was a likely link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member