Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9342165780d1652457644cc4506dcdee.jpg

Driving home from work. This photo was from moments ago. Felt like a right stalker but that's my contribution anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey coming from someone who has never been in WA, coool :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they did, its all over this blog. The police asked someone in his family if they had ever seen him dress up in womens clothes. Mandy referred to it as well.
They never said that.

Yes they did, its all over this blog. The police asked someone in his family if they had ever seen him dress up in womens clothes. Mandy referred to it as well.

They asked LW's brother if LW ever wore women's clothes.

As cliche as it is, my first thought when I came across a picture of the alleged CSK was also "that can't be him"... For such a cold case, I somehow had this picture of an old creepy man (Derek Percy/Arthur Brown) etc in my head, as irrational as it seems. I honestly thought the only way these crimes would be solved was a deathbed confession of sorts, or a confessional diary, scrap book or other momentos found by a family member after CSK had passed. Put down the crime novels, I know. He's younger than I thought he would be, and more "average looking" IMO

I'm just throwing out my own conclusions from the last few pages I've read.

While the type of music BRE may have been listening to may give an insight to his state of mind at a certain period in time in no way do I think it reflects any indication of psychopathy or intent, the same goes for his FB likes, there is a difference between interest and obsession. Now if he had liked rape and murder pages then I'd be worried.

I don't think there is anything wrong with him being a 48 y/o gamer. I grew up on nintendo and at 35 I still love video games, it is a form of entertainment no different to watching movies/tv etc. and guess what, here is a small fact, Adult females make up the biggest gaming demographic at 35% and adult males make up another 34% while kids of both sexes only make up 31%.

Stating someone may have homosexual/transexual/bisexual/cross dressing tendencies because of the way they walk or their posture is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. IMO I think it possible he may cross dressed but I make this assumption purely on the fact that it is alleged that he steals womens underwear and has nothing to do with his appearance in anyway.

I don't think SS was dumped at sea, although possible I am of the theory that she was more of an opportunistic attack as opposed to pre meditated, I'm sure the CSK planned on raping but I don't think murder was his initial intention, I think he panicked a little and made sure to conceal her more than he did his other victims.

At this stage locating SS is like a needle in a haystack, so many places to dump a body that would never be found, we are talking millions of hectres. I'd like to see the community go back to the discussion of where he murdered his victims, WAPOL stated the girls were not killed at the same places they were disposed, if he slit their throats as has been indicated in a couple of reports we are talking 5 litres of blood, that makes one helluva mess. there was information from a new user that BE had an office in claremont, can this be confirmed? where else may he have murdered his victims after the abducion?

Its all through this thread. Mandy just referred to it as well. Too much ego in here for me, there's kinder places to be. I'm off.

when did the police ask if BE wears women's clothing?
Can you post a link?

How about we all remember what most doctors are told, and that is stick to the most reasonable sane explanation. He could, maybe, possibly, have that rare form of cancer, or just maybe he has a virus. I'd say he has just escalated to mud wrestling, probably not to be sadistic but to just hide his identity, then it got dangerous for him identity wise and he has either adapted or stopped. That's it!

no they didn't. WAPOL asked LW brother many years ago. alledgedly

I expected to find the CSK was a Patrick Bernhart? Not this guy. What was that famous Movie? Hey so much for the Psychic Task Force's identikit pic hey. Looks nothing like BRE. More like Mark Dixie in the UK. Glad I didn/t waste $125 on total rot, hyuk hyuk. Evil laughter from the back row, hehehe.

In regards to the boat theory. Hop in a dingy. 1 male & 1 female in the boat. Female lies down & male tried to lift & push the fem over the side. It is not easy. I don't think BRE would do it like that. Either SS is like the other 2, or was buried, or placed in a fast moving winter stream that breaks down every trace over 20 years.

I wouldn't rule it it and the coroner gave the cops a wrap over the knuckles because of their "druggie bottom of the pile" bias. It seems strange that he bag was found back at the phone box. I don't tend to think women leave their bags, even if they are high. Everything they own is in that bag. The meth overdose seems to move the MO away from BRE but does not eliminate it as a method of murder. I would keep it in the BRE scope, purely for more investigation.

There could be others...

Petronella Albert went missing in Broome – possible bro visit?
http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Petronella.htm

Others either murdered or attacked extracted from a former member's list from a post in January 2015 include:
Judy Miring'u (working girl) 01.06.2003
Christine Schipp (working girl ex-Middle Swan) 18.03.2002
Susan Christie 15/1//2001
Lisa Govan in Kalgoorlie

This post is #251 in the very first thread so unsure of authenticity and the actual post is somewhat 'out there' so apologies in advance if I am wasting your time – just casting the crab net far and wide...

Anyone wanna visit Hakea & have a chat. Might be an idea to ring first to see if he is accepting non family visitors. Otherwise it is a long trip. Maybe Mandurah rellies have come up to Perth & stayed somewhere & organised the skip bin.Where is Bart?

I think we need to work on bod locations instead of taking shots. Doubt sleuthers can chat to BRE. We won't be allowed to. Anyone been to the Gay st exchange for a look. Looks like they cleared the land a bit. We have to work on exchanges now for clues to SS or on the Body line theory.

In regards to the boat theory. Hop in a dingy. 1 male & 1 female in the boat. Female lies down & male tried to lift & push the fem over the side. It is not easy. I don't think BRE would do it like that. Either SS is like the other 2, or was buried, or placed in a fast moving winter stream that breaks down every trace over 20 years.

Agree it would be hard to slide a body into the drink in a dingy – at least a whole body. If CSK had been crabbing all his life with family he would be good at it. Fishing in general can be a brutal sport when it comes to keepers. I wonder if the ocean ever crossed his mind when disposing of his victims and how he would go about it given his experience on water over the years. An early AM jaunt... fellow workers have mentioned he was good but lazy – digging a hole even in sand is still a fair workout coupled with the general making the site good on top of that.

Mr Curios and Mr Rythm I clean. I clean Telstra very long time. Many years. Sorry I not good at computer.

So your saying he had an office by himself? In a remote area of the building? Can you tell me which level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member