Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I don't think it's MM by the stairs either. A poster earlier noted the shirt collars were quite different too & the timing just doesn't seem to allow for it to be him...
RS&BBM.

The frame showing the staircase (and the ice machine, but that's irrelevant) are not in the correct order in the video. These things happen in this order in the video (timestamp in parentheses):

1. MM approaches Jane at (00:01:41)
2. PMM looks out doorway at (00:02:28)
3. Stairway shot at (00:00:02) or at (00:01:02)

It is difficult to tell the video timestamp on the stairway shot. But it should be shown before both of the other two events listed above. But it isn't shown until the end of the video. It is out of order.

Take a look at the timestamp on the stairway frame, and then take a look at the timestamp of MM approaching Jane. This is super easy for anyone to determine.

I have two comments about the video.

I have real doubts whether MM entered the hotel at all but lets assume the inward left foot was MM through the door then he most likely pretended he was chekin on a mate which never existed then gave it the oh well he wants to stay lets go home JR ill just move my car you wait jere.

The other main point thst confirms it was a planned meet was the TIME they met and smiled. Pretty much bang on midnight 12pm a great meeting time

Can't figure out how to attach a pic but someone posted it earlier. 2 blokes looking at JR as she exits pub. They've got an arrow pointing at 1 guy, but I reckon the other bloke with him, slightly in front, looks like BE. Has same hair split. Can someone compare the pic to the one where BE received the award for LA service?

Yep, I'm wondering what brand it was....
The only thing interesting about the bag is: Where the hell is it and why wasn't it with the body, or was it? And unless someone can answer that I'm not interested.

RS&BBM.

The frame showing the staircase (and the ice machine, but that's irrelevant) are not in the correct order in the video. These things happen in this order in the video (timestamp in parentheses):

1. MM approaches Jane at (00:01:41)
2. PMM looks out doorway at (00:02:28)
3. Stairway shot at (00:00:02) or at (00:01:02)

It is difficult to tell the video timestamp on the stairway shot. But it should be shown before both of the other two events listed above. But it isn't shown until the end of the video. It is out of order.

Take a look at the timestamp on the stairway frame, and then take a look at the timestamp of MM approaching Jane. This is super easy for anyone to determine.

I didnt look at those times closely enough but that makes sense. Seems like MM could have been in hotel earlier gone out and comeback around. I think this was discussed in earlier thread

The first thing I noted with this image is his thick stubble and instantly thought of the Lakeway attack.

The victim of the Lakeway attack was quoted saying that the attacker had "strong whiskers" (or words to that effect) and was unlike any younger boy she'd kissed before.

BRE has very thick stubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One minor problem is that his age doesn't add up correctly . He would be 21 at the time of the cott/Lakeway drive in kidnap/assault , but this girl estimates a 30y.o perpetrator ?
e03ac5ce4363e8983bed89484eceb933.jpg
b38b0a549b3476620e4993b2c8c27008.jpg

: the post newspaper

Does anybody know who the patient was who reportedly told a GP that CG was being held near Yanchep and there would be a human sacrifice to take place nearby at the autumnal equinox? Seems a bit odd as she was found close by a few days later.

Subject change:

Does anyone remember a PDF posted in one of the last few threads that showed BE teaching a workshop at a training seminar? He was titled an 'Electrical Engineer' and I think it might have been for Rio Tinto. I think Paper posted it, but I cannot find it anywhere. Also, he was teaching in another state, maybe NSW.

The reason I'm asking is bc I think it would be interesting to look at the dates he was out of state, and look at what city he was in, and see if there are any assaults that match up.

There are probably more than just this one time trip out of state that we could look into.

One minor problem is that his age doesn't add up correctly . He would be 21 at the time of the cott/Lakeway drive in kidnap/assault , but this girl estimates a 30y.o perpetrator ?
What would add 9 years on to a man? Possibly stubble, not a fit body?

<modsnip> I think the most interesting "thing" has been the fact that they caught a man they think is a serial killer and people who lived the era are getting an insight into a person they have pondered about for many years. That older WS people have spent many years debating and discovering and now they have their theories tested. It's interesting to watch and learn from people who have invested in this case. But yeah each to their own.

The only thing interesting about the bag is: Where the hell is it and why wasn't it with the body, or was it? And unless someone can answer that I'm not interested.
Back in thread 10 there's pictures of a detective with the same brand clothes and handbag as to what she was wearing/carrying. The only use now is if someone physically finds them and thus finds a crime scene or disposal site, if that's leads to SS

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Would be quiet easy for a teenage girl to guess a guys age wrong.
Couldn't rule out completely just based on an age description IMO
I remember back in high school some guys were growing full on beards and could easily pass as a 25yo.

Yes, in my opinion. It blatantly obvious to me its not the same person. Look at the first pic of JR. Her hair is clearly back. In the 2nd pick the girl has hair out like a sheepdog. Same with the top. One has bare arms, one has long sleeves
Have you actually watched the video footage? Her hair is clearly out, in fact she visibly shakes her hair at the 24 second mark of this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c

e03ac5ce4363e8983bed89484eceb933.jpg
b38b0a549b3476620e4993b2c8c27008.jpg

Thanks for that.

She estimated 30 based on his stubble. I'd say BRE would have had thik stubble at 21 but who knows.

There's not really much more to go off on that story other than the car being a hatch or wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the most interesting "thing" has been the fact that they caught a man they think is a serial killer and people who lived the era are getting an insight into a person they have pondered about for many years. That older WS people have spent many years debating and discovering and now they have their theories tested. It's interesting to watch and learn from people who have invested in this case. But yeah each to their own.

Totally, like when one user was trying to get more info on a "Telstra guy" back months before the arrest. Many of the discussions then had serious relevance to current questions. I sure find THAT pretty damn interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-4/page72

This is freaking me out seeing this guy (CSK) taking photos (at least that's how it looks to me. Sort of leaning back. Could be about to fall down drunk, who knows!). Remember I suggested in the previous Thread 10 #908 that the CSK may have posed as a photographer, handed out fake business card to JR earlier in the night at OBH and said he had a job to do first (a wedding or whatever) and that he'd catch up later "Where will you be, beautiful? Oh, Wow, what a coincidence, I've got to go there to take photos for The Sunday Times/West Social Pages, would love to have a gorgeous photogenic girl like you in a photo. In those days very few cameras about other than professionals at night , no mobiles with cameras, so if you saw a cameraman taking pictures in a pub you'd think nothing of it, not as privacy conscious as we are today. He could have said, come back to my place so I can show you my studio, have all my equipment at a house near here, then I can take you home. Don't tell ya mates, I want you all to myself. (sick , but I could imagine this kind of chat up line). As I suggested before the serial killer in USA The Butcher Baker who killed at least 17 women and raped another 30 (could have killed at least 38 as he had maps showing burials/bodies left with just leaves and twigs over them, all over the place). See link below if you want to check out this horrible guy. What's to say our CSK didn't study various other killers of the past, he certainly sounds a lot like this bloke! Different methods for different girls. Hideous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731559/Alaska-serial-killer-dies-decades-murders.html

I think BRE bought stuff from an eBay photographic stuff ...

Have you actually watched the video footage? Her hair is clearly out, in fact she visibly shakes her hair at the 24 second mark of this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c

Yes I have...many times. It is not compulsory to agree with me, but also not necessary to be snarky about it. My opinion is as valid as anyones. The point I was making is that the girl near the stairs clearly has frizzy hair. JR's hair appears to me to be much straighter. There is also the bare arm/long sleeve issue. WAPOL made it clear that they had identified every person in the footage except the 'MM' that interacts with JR outside the venue. I don't see the point of filling up a thread with speculation about who the people near the stairs are. WAPOL has already done that

I don't think he killed anyone he had a relationship with

I don't think he had a relationship with her but I think he may well have met and spoken with her previously that night or even before that.

I'll go out on a limb here. I don't believe the 3 Claremont abductions were 'blitz attacks'. Behaviour like that in a busy nightclub area would be far too likely to draw attention. The SS abduction was opportunistic in my view. The public wasn't alert to this alleged offenders activities and a young woman, desperate to get home, presumably affected by alcohol could easily make an error of judgement. The JR and CG abductions were a bit more planned. The alleged offender capitalised on the fear surrounding the SS disappearance and won the confidence of the 2 girls by posing as a 'safe' person. I suggest he posed as a cop. To think that young people wouldn't get into a car with a stranger that 'seemed ok' is naive. During Milat's reign of terror, backpackers were disappearing with some regularity and warnings were posted all over backpacker hostels in Sydney but young travelers continued to hitchike. This is of course only my humble opinion but I guess the facts will emerge in due course. I only pray that the families of all these girls can find some closure from this process. Locating SS is the most important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper