Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch your quotes please folks !! It's a real PITA for us to have to go back and figure out who really said what and to repair them.

If you see a broken quote, please Alert immediately so we can get to them sooner than later.

If you really don't know how to do quotes, or you don't recognize what a broken quote looks like, please PM me for instructions.

:tyou:

IMO there is the possibility the that these were not 'Random Attacks" or 'Blitz' Attacks. BRE may have met/seen these girls before and this could explain why these girls got in the car with BRE, as they had seen/met him before.
I don't know how to research the threads, so could some one answer these questions-
1. What law firm did BRE's first wife work at?
2. What law firm was ss a secretary at?
3. What law firm did JR'S father work at?
4. What law firm did CG work at?
5. Did BRE's brother go to school with the Kimono Girl?
IMO theses possible links have been overlooked.
IMO
Great questions except neither SS or JR's father worked at law firms.

Good afternoon all. Just quickly, further to my knowledge that the CSK is dumping his victims close enough to 18km from the furtherest Telstra Exchange l was wondering WHY. I think it's his own map of sorts. An easy way for him to remember exactly where they are. I don't know if there's been any evidence of him returning to the sites but l wouldn't be surprised to learn he had. If this theory is correct, there's possibly many more out there, also possible there's some kind of marker that only he would recognise near the sites.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The attributes of the crime are that this person pass them by on a regular basis without suspicion although today there is no need to go down Woolcoot as a short cut.
Both bodies recovered are about an hour drive, give or take a few minutes from the abduction point.
Both sites were poorly lit with dirt tracks not far from the dump points.
The southern body was direct south from the GPO 35.5 km.
The northern dump site was 44.5 km from the GPO.

Considerable distance was driven from the abduction points. Exceptional risks taken.
I think the bodies were deliberately placed, that the more experience gained, the further the bodies were placed from perpertrators residence but still somewhere the perp could pass by.

Police would be mad not to check online users for 'association' carrying out ferocious personal attacks and character defamation of other users online, especially those using proxy and TOR browser now police have a POI.
There is nothing to say others dodnt know about this crime. This topic atracts unique behavior across the net like no other.
Searching for possible 'connections' might find other. This topic attracts unique behavior across the net.
Labor brought in law to tackle online bullying.
While particular users have been quick slander, provide misinformation.
Coordinates locations and dates are all 'facts'.
We are talking about a serial killer.

More information about Kerry Turners exact body location would be great if anyone wished to share, which I doubt.

I dont think Kerry Turner was part of the Shamrock Trinity which came later.
Shamrock was part of a 'refinement' in his criminal activity.

Roadside dumpings would mean the perp could pass by and visit without tracks or draw suspicion.
Deep bush dump sites such as the one of say Kharlie have no interest in a revisit.
Logically other bodies will be not too far from the bitumen approximately 40kms from the GPO with a nearby perp activity or on a general heading to the perps common destination
Anyone know if techs had access to tower data logs on analogue infrastructure?
Bogong.

IMO I think it's odd BRE's SD is still his only remaining friend on Facebook - I watched intently as SD changed her name and Facebook display photo (within a week of BRE's arrest) - SD's display picture seems to be a Big grey parent animal - protecting a tiny animal (offspring) in a "bubble" - quite a psychological message she is giving IMHO to the public. Can anyone tell me - do prisoners on remand get access to their "Facebook" or the internet ?:jail:

Interesting post with photographs from SD on Facebook on 8 May 2016. "Just exploring all along Kalamunda and Mundaring Weir".

May be nothing in it. Could have been with a friend. Vehicle appears to be a large off road type with a bumper bar.

However, if this was a trip with BE, could be very significant and worth WAPOL asking the question.

Roadside dumpings would mean the perp could pass by and visit without tracks or draw suspicion.
Deep bush dump sites such as the one of say Kharlie have no interest in a revisit.
Logically other bodies will be not too far from the bitumen approximately 40kms from the GPO with a nearby perp activity or on a general heading to the perps common destination
Anyone know if techs had access to tower data logs on analogue infrastructure?
Bogong.

Do you have a link to tower positions?

IMO there is the possibility the that these were not 'Random Attacks" or 'Blitz' Attacks. BRE may have met/seen these girls before and this could explain why these girls got in the car with BRE, as they had seen/met him before.
I don't know how to research the threads, so could some one answer these questions-
1. What law firm did BRE's first wife work at?
2. What law firm was ss a secretary at?
3. What law firm did JR'S father work at?
4. What law firm did CG work at?
5. Did BRE's brother go to school with the Kimono Girl?
IMO theses possible links have been overlooked.
IMO

Other posters have replied to several of your questions.

1.) Edwards' first wife allegedly worked at Corrs Westgarth law firm. This information came from another poster, it has not been published in MSM.

2.) Sarah Spiers worked at BSD Consultants. She did not work at a law firm, to my knowledge.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cla...d/news-story/21cde6933aafd13a378dd1c89aff974a

3.) Trevor Rimmer's employer has ever been published, to my knowledge. I don't believe he worked at a law firm.

4.) Ciara worked at Blake Dawson Waldron.

Marshall, Debi. The Devil's Garden. Location 1165, Chapter 21.

5.) The Huntingdale victim's name has not been widely published. No one has verified what school she attended.

I dont think any of the Telstra infrastructure positions are relative to the body locations.
Nope, no tower positions. You could find them, Im sure.
BRE has worked at Telstra as a tech all his adult life. He would be familiar with all the areas around each Telstra Exchange. He probably has keys for each station. JR and CG were dumped 18kms from the most outer region Exchanges. So was Gerrard Ross and Kerry Turner. Also an older case of a prostitute but l need more info before committing. Why do you not believe there could be a pattern or connection to places he is so obviously familiar with? That prior to knowing who he was was and employment the link never would have been made? Im curious.

Interesting post with photographs from SD on Facebook on 8 May 2016. "Just exploring all along Kalamunda and Mundaring Weir".

May be nothing in it. Could have been with a friend. Vehicle appears to be a large off road type with a bumper bar.

However, if this was a trip with BE, could be very significant and worth WAPOL asking the question.
Very interesting. She was with her mother that day l believe, she posted a story later about someone she met on that day trip.

I agree he's mapped his dump sites and committed to memory where they are. But l think his marker or base for doing this is the outer regional Telstra Exchanges. And they're all being found 17.5 to 19kms from them. That cannot be coincidence? If we include the car that went into the ocean he's gone N S E and W and he's having a right laugh about that one.

I agree he's mapped his dump sites and committed to memory where they are. But l think his marker or base for doing this is the outer regional Telstra Exchanges. And they're all being found 17.5 to 19kms from them. That cannot be coincidence? If we include the car that went into the ocean he's gone N S E and W and he's having a right laugh about that one.

I agree- but that's still a large circled area to search nearly 40 k's across!
Given there were probably lots of options of quieter gravel or sandy tracks back in 1996

In this post from The Daily Mail, an expert reveals 5 things they usually do and, bingo, impersonating a police officer is way up there. You can get outfits from costume shops that look pretty realistic. I wonder if he owned one of these? If he did, he may have thrown it away when it didn't fit him anymore. But maybe kept it as a trophy too. I'm still also confused about JR waiting on the corner. I bet the police have kept more info from us that would explain her being there, like she told a friend she met this great guy, who's a cop and starting duty about 1 Si has offered her a ride home. We can postulate all we like but because the WA Police were so cautious in keeping info from the public, we are kicking in mid air and that *advertiser censored* me. They should have released more info more often and maybe he would have been caught before JR. I wonder if those WA Police are territorial and just keep info to themselves because, u know, they're better than any of us so they're not going to share any info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In this post from The Daily Mail, an expert reveals 5 things they usually do and, bingo, impersonating a police officer is way up there. You can get outfits from costume shops that look pretty realistic. I wonder if he owned one of these? If he did, he may have thrown it away when it didn't fit him anymore. But maybe kept it as a trophy too. I'm still also confused about JR waiting on the corner. I bet the police have kept more info from us that would explain her being there, like she told a friend she met this great guy, who's a cop and starting duty about 1 Si has offered her a ride home. We can postulate all we like but because the WA Police were so cautious in keeping info from the public, we are kicking in mid air and that *advertiser censored* me. They should have released more info more often and maybe he would have been caught before JR. I wonder if those WA Police are territorial and just keep info to themselves because, u know, they're better than any of us so they're not going to share any info

iCandy if you read the FBI website link I reposted from another sleuther, then this webpage explains LE reasoning re releasing details into media

Btw I hate not knowing too, but we need to prepare as we may never know the whole truth about these events. :(

I can't post the site sorry, it won't let me. But still. A,policeman being as trustworthy as a man with a broken arm. Or maybe he studied other SKs and did the successful parts of what they did. For example: pretend to have a broken arm so you can hit them with the cast and at least disorientated them.

I agree- but that's still a large circled area to search nearly 40 k's across!
Given there were probably lots of options of quieter gravel or sandy tracks back in 1996
Yes, that's what l thought too initially Huge area. But its not a circle its a half moving away from the city with the pattern IF it is a pattern, that can be pared down by a process of elimination considerably.

If it's about finding Sarah and it is with me, and sinking BRE so he never gets out again .. this is the best l've got.

Yes, that's what l thought too initially Huge area. But its not a circle its a half moving away from the city with the pattern IF it is a pattern, that can be pared down by a process of elimination considerably.

If it's about finding Sarah and it is with me, and sinking BRE so he never gets out again .. this is the best l've got.

its a good a theory as any.....
I'm interested in finding SS too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads