Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]report is disturbing: Labor[/h]Opposition spokeswoman for police Michelle Roberts said the results of the CCC investigation were "very disturbing".
She said the CCC report's findings could give the public "no confidence".
"It also finds that our major crime squad is under significant pressure, that there are people there that are overworked and tired and fatigued," she said.
"The issues in this report fall fairly at the feet of the Government and senior police in this state."
"What we need is a fresh outside look at things, we need a restructure, we can't just rely on police investigating themselves."

pin the tail on the donkey .

Imho they have got a duck , that could of been a goose .
... But with only mainstream media articles strewn around in all directions and all diffrent angles , who's to say what's real or what's fairy floss .

I think that the lack of reliable information is what is 'feeding' forums such as this. Aside from those who see it is 'entertainment' people want to be informed and want justice for the victims. Your spot on in that we don't know "what's real or fairy floss". Well, I guess we do know what's real based in evidence....the rest is questionable.

I think that the lack of reliable information is what is 'feeding' forums such as this. Aside from those who see it is 'entertainment' people want to be informed and want justice for the victims. Your spot on in that we don't know "what's real or fairy floss". Well, I guess we do know what's real based in evidence....the rest is questionable.

I guess in my case I have been on this forum to try and see if there was anyone who might have ideas on where Sarah Spiers is. To help give the family the peace they deserve. The accused CSK is in custody based on DNA evidence connecting him to two murders. Although very little information has been given to the public for obvious reasons I feel sleuthers have been trying with what little they have to connect both murders to where Sarah might be. All this without breaking the rules of the forum or interfering with the trial. It's a very tall order and done out of caring and respect for the family and friends of Sarah. There is also the hope that if the accused CSK is the murdering monster that took these girls lives that he is going to pay for what he has done and kept away from society. I think the people who have their conspiracy theories are the ones who try to cause upheaval on these threads. Must get their kicks that way. MOO

I guess in my case I have been on this forum to try and see if there was anyone who might have ideas on where Sarah Spiers is. To help give the family the peace they deserve. The accused CSK is in custody based on DNA evidence connecting him to two murders. Although very little information has been given to the public for obvious reasons I feel sleuthers have been trying with what little they have to connect both murders to where Sarah might be. All this without breaking the rules of the forum or interfering with the trial. It's a very tall order and done out of caring and respect for the family and friends of Sarah. There is also the hope that if the accused CSK is the murdering monster that took these girls lives that he is going to pay for what he has done and kept away from society. I think the people who have their conspiracy theories are the ones who try to cause upheaval on these threads. Must get their kicks that way. MOO

Excellent points [emoji4].

If I look at your typing style , I can label .
Is anyone familiar with romauld Zak ?
I think the people who have their conspiracy theories are the ones who try to cause upheaval on these threads. Must get their kicks that way. MOO[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ you all openly acknowledge short comings and angles. It's the numerology and sand counting , is what gets me , a premonition , a thought .
a vid , a post article , but someone try's to lay the facts out , nope no good .

thats %*+{^*%#*

I doubt he did that too himself .

Yes I am familiar with RZ. No, I dont think he did it to himself either. But, what do you think we can do on this forum that goes further than the measures his family have already tried? Its not that we dont know theres corruption going on, we do, but its not getting exposed here for several reasons. The only one I'll address is the rules if this thread - you cant post unsubstantiated info as fact. Of course we cant rely on the media to give us all the info, much less accurate info most of the time, but such is the rules of the thread - if its not out in MSM its off limits when you are talking about something specific. Im sure theres plenty of other websites out there that you may have more luck. Im sure theres members that agree with you 100% & would like to discuss it, but this is the CSK thread - theres nothing we can do and its not the place. I dont know how to make it any clearer for you

Re: Gene Gibson. Another supreme f up yes. Thankfully hes just been released and didnt have to spend as long in gaol as Mallard, Button, Beamish, Micklebergs, Chamberlain etc.. We can only hope he can get his life back together and the cops get dragged over the coals for it. With any luck, they will & injustices like this stop occuring. I wont be holding my breath!!

That frankie guy that seen a taxi in his dream ...... Sounds credible .

Again, you could make the effort to at least get this right, as Frankie is one of only two verified insiders on this Thread. He did see CG as she was walking just across the road on Stirling Hwy minutes before she disappeared. He said he and his friends interacted with her by yelling out and getting a wave back. This corrects what was shown in a documentary. He said his friend saw a car slowing down when it was near her and they could tell the type of car from the brake lights but it wasn't a taxi, it didn't stop and she wasn't leaning over talking to someone, according to a first hand (or secondhand from the guy sitting beside him) witness. This also corrected what was shown in a documentary.
Frankie has never said his dream occurred in real life but it had a very deep realistic effect on him if I read it correctly. IMO as a senario on how CG disappeared is the most credible out of any other I've heard on here so far. As a senario it would fit in with the accused, being able to track her from Australian Computer Resellers, which was the last sighting reported in the media and be close to a back lane for his car.
PS for Annaliese, if you think you got a hard time when you first started posting it was nothing compared to the sinking of the verbal boot that Frankie got!

Yes I am familiar with RZ. No, I dont think he did it to himself either. But, what do you think we can do on this forum that goes further than the measures his family have already tried? Its not that we dont know theres corruption going on, we do, but its not getting exposed here for several reasons. The only one I'll address is the rules if this thread - you cant post unsubstantiated info as fact. Of course we cant rely on the media to give us all the info, much less accurate info most of the time, but such is the rules of the thread - if its not out in MSM its off limits when you are talking about something specific. Im sure theres plenty of other websites out there that you may have more luck. Im sure theres members that agree with you 100% & would like to discuss it, but this is the CSK thread - theres nothing we can do and its not the place. I dont know how to make it any clearer for you
There's another thread, discussing all the other non CSK Perth cases. Like Shirley Finn etc... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327387

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

(all remaining equal) only 83days until bradley's next court on october25th ... which leaves enough time to trip a hot air balloon around the world ;)
[emoji887]

Looks like BRE might be done for C.G & J.R. So much for poor Romauld Zacs theories.

Looks like BRE might be done for C.G & J.R. So much for poor Romauld Zacs theories.

Pcs its good to see you back ! What do you think is the meaning of the lyrics of the song white flag =dido ?
Do you like that song , what do you make of it ?
TiA

PeteDavo, thanks for the link to JR's other sightings that night as well.

This is interesting ... a ****** alias? Vulnavia February 09, 2009 09:31 PM

...The CSK made his 1st(of the 3) victim soo easy to find you`d simply fall over her.If you like trekking water.Don`t tread in our water....

http://blogs.watoday.com.au/yoursay/2008/08/claremont_killi.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

Noble Falls footbridge concrete footings. Pretty sure this was on the Easterly line from Cott and going through Bay View and Red Hill ampitheatre, IMO
attachment.php

Credit Google Maps Streetview

Attachments

• NobleFalls footbridge.JPG
    NobleFalls footbridge.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 201
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ns-remains-exhumed-grave-repeatedly-attacked/
Mark Dixie

"In July the 46-year-old admitted carrying out brutal sex attacks on two other women, including raping a woman in her own car in an isolated south London car park in 1987, when he was aged 16, before tying her up inside and setting it on fire.

The second attack, in 2002, saw him bludgeon a woman with a chef's steel - normally used to sharpen kitchen knives - before telling her "I'm going to kill you" and molesting her."

During a hearing at Southwark Crown Court in London, a detective told how he fears the "dangerous sexual predator" might have more victims."

http://swordandscale.com/new-charges-for-british-killer-mark-dixie/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member