Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hilo - I'm so glad you saw the same as me. Thought I was losing the plot. The geraniums (or whatever they were) suddenly turned into solid outlines of a face[emoji23] IMO

I want what you two are having!
Lol
JK

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

ADMIN NOTE:

(1) I'm finding photos without links.

(2) There is more than one admin who oversees this thread, and the Serial Killer forum in general. Those of you who've been around awhile know that. Sillybilly has done a tremendous job, but s/he is not the only one.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Hi Hilo - I'm so glad you saw the same as me. Thought I was losing the plot. The geraniums (or whatever they were) suddenly turned into solid outlines of a face[emoji23] IMO

Yes, thank goodness we're seeing the same face in the geraniums (or whatever) with the sunnies.

Spooks, bottom left hand corner [emoji6]

Bradley Edwards brother has anyone had any contact with him, or the step daughter ?

IC - yes, the entire case has moved way past the details in that article. But, that post was responding to ilikeclouds who said that the DNA link made the case clean cut. I am not of that opinion.
One reason being that 7 years into the case, the DNA evidence they had at that point amounted to very little & certainly not enough to even identify a perp of known or unknown origin. Combined with the amount of times any evidence would have been re-tested by now, the lost evidence from JR, the evidence they didnt realise was evidence from CG, along with the images showing the dubious handling of the kimono, relying on it now as the be all and end all to securing a sound conviction on a double murder is an entirely unconvincing argument to me. Obviously, we will wait to see how it was all put together, how they obtained it, from where & how likely it is that it is an undisputable match. But as a generalisation, a DNA match makes it a clean cut case, absolutely not. Its something your typical jury does tend to believe is infallible though, which is really disturbing to me.

That looks like an undercroft double gararge a la 60s/70s vintage. The bush is too leggy and wrong leaf shape to be hydrangea.
Looks like a pelagonium or Geranium to me

Bradley Edwards brother has anyone had any contact with him, or the step daughter ?

Yes, his brother apparently was on one of these thread once when he visited Frankie and answered a few questions.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

That frankie guy that seen a taxi in his dream ...... Sounds credible .
Yep, the one who saw nothing, but his "friend" outside HJ's he was sitting next to, apparently saw the girl talking through the passenger window and then then looked again and saw both gone. Then Frankie had the dream. Then Frankie found out that he was friends with BRE's brother sometime after the news of the arrest broke. Make of it what you will, but neither had much to add.

Brings out all the good ones this case.........

Yep, the one who saw nothing, but his "friend" outside HJ's he was sitting next to, apparently saw the girl talking through the passenger window and then then looked again and saw both gone. Then Frankie had the dream. Then Frankie found out that he was friends with BRE's brother sometime after the news of the arrest broke. Make of it what you will, but neither had much to add.

Doesn't really matter what we say here - just hoping WAPOL have got their man and hopefully the court process gets a guilty conviction, and they find a nice, lonely, cold, little square room for the alleged CSK at Casuarina. (All assuming that the accused BRE committed the alleged crimes )
Only time will tell
Bring it on!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Well it does matter what is said on a public forum with a potential audience in the tens of thousands , corruption of media , small and large print is part of the problem , grouse manipulation of material , could have major implications for people probably not as clued in to the new age fronts and dynamics of society .
did you see Colin whinchesters alledged murderer has been going round and round . If it doesn't matter what's written here , what's the point of writing here ?
yes someone needs to rot in casuarina , but ironically who ......

Doesn't really matter what we say here - just hoping WAPOL have got their man and hopefully the court process gets a guilty conviction, and they find a nice, lonely, cold, little square room for the alleged CSK at Casuarina. (All assuming that the accused BRE committed the alleged crimes )
Only time will tell
Bring it on!

Only time will tell
Bring it on!

I really hope they've finally got their ducks lined up.

pin the tail on the donkey .

Imho they have got a duck , that could of been a goose .
... But with only mainstream media articles strewn around in all directions and all diffrent angles , who's to say what's real or what's fairy floss .

I really hope they've finally got their ducks lined up.

Only time will tell
Bring it on!

Subjudice does matter, and that includes on here or other public forums, not just MSM.

But but doesn't that give people more scope to manipulate the system to suit there needs . Gene Gibson for example .

Subjudice does matter, and that includes on here or other public forums, not just MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member