Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CSK sent no letters to the Cops. There is nothing transferred from one site to another has been suggested by a woman on here.BS. Ben Jones is still on here, She is definitely different. Two verified insiders on here? Yeah right. They insert themselves from time to time knowing someone who is a relative or someone they know who is close to the case. Stating they were eating a burger. Or they had dream. A dream isn't factual. Usual rubbish. Sorry but Verified insiders need to be checked out by Law Enforcement.
PCS,

Many thanks. Good that you've exposed them! Can always rely on you.

Hmmmm, Canning Vale.... Thanks for your reply.... :)

So wonderful you can reply in a few minutes CV. Awesome stuff...

Metic,

I suppose most people just want to hear something from the media. Perhaps in the near future, there will be some sort of a progress update. A snippit of what extra they may have found. What we really want is a fixed date when it's going to trial.

Yes agreed CV , and i sympathize with whoever maybe concerned.
Hayley Dodds killer still hasnt been confirmed yet.
God Bless Margaret & Hayley

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ns-remains-exhumed-grave-repeatedly-attacked/
Mark Dixie

"In July the 46-year-old admitted carrying out brutal sex attacks on two other women, including raping a woman in her own car in an isolated south London car park in 1987, when he was aged 16, before tying her up inside and setting it on fire.

The second attack, in 2002, saw him bludgeon a woman with a chef's steel - normally used to sharpen kitchen knives - before telling her "I'm going to kill you" and molesting her."

During a hearing at Southwark Crown Court in London, a detective told how he fears the "dangerous sexual predator" might have more victims."

http://swordandscale.com/new-charges-for-british-killer-mark-dixie/

What are you saying here Meticulously?

I Fear No Friend. No Foe I Fear. Just a staunch message .to a navy guy I befriended & sunk pints with offshore. who is on here.

I Fear No Friend. No Foe I Fear. Just a staunch message .to a navy guy I befriended & sunk pints with offshore. who is on here.

I'm really bad at riddles and poetry- what do you mean?

I'm really bad at riddles and poetry- what do you mean?

My brain is no good with riddles when I have no clue about the answer!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I was trying to answer the riddle...do i get a chockie? Or am i wrong??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you mean Dorrough could be on here in answer to this riddle...I Fear No Friend. No Foe I Fear. Just a staunch message .to a navy guy I befriended & sunk pints with offshore. who is on here...

I don't think so as he has passed away. If you really want to solve some riddle or clues, have a go at the real ones, hidden in plain sight as they say. Or if you would rather go round in circles keep going and answer to someone who's admitted being on here for over a decade, yet only just registered?? As someone who has only posted in this one site under one name being one person, can't see the point really.

If you mean Dorrough could be on here in answer to this riddle...I Fear No Friend. No Foe I Fear. Just a staunch message .to a navy guy I befriended & sunk pints with offshore. who is on here...

I don't think so as he has passed away. If you really want to solve some riddle or clues, have a go at the real ones, hidden in plain sight as they say. Or if you would rather go round in circles keep going and answer to someone who's admitted being on here for over a decade, yet only just registered?? As someone who has only posted in this one site under one name being one person, can't see the point really.

Thanks for clarifying that IC,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has been mentioned on here so technically he has been on here. If i googled his name i obviously knew he was dead...just to clarify...

He has been mentioned on here so technically he has been on here. If i googled his name i obviously knew he was dead...just to clarify...

Sorry for being snippy... got my grumpy pants on tonight!

What are you saying here Meticulously?

Spooks he could have committed more offenses in Australia imo,
Quote from Wikipedia :

"He has a long*criminal record. His first conviction was for*robbery*– he*mugged*a woman at knifepoint in*Stockwell*in 1986, for which he was sentenced to six weeks' detention. In 1987, he moved to*Sidcup*and was convicted of burglary and robbery. In 1988, he was convicted of*indecent assaultand*indecent exposure*and sentenced to two years'*probation. *Later in 1988, he was convicted of indecent assault and*assault occasioning actual bodily harm. In 1989, he was convicted of indecent exposure and sentenced to 80 hours*community service. In 1990, he was convicted of assaulting a police officer.

Dixie lived in Australia from 1993 and overstayed his*visa. He was*deported*in 1999 after being convicted of a sex offence, for which he was fined."

In October 2006, Dixie's DNA was sent to*Western Australia*to be tested against that of the DNA evidence in the*Claremont serial killercase between 1996 and 1997, as it is believed he was in the area at the time of the killings, and may have committed them. At his trial for the murder of Sally Anne Bowman, an unnamed Thai woman gave evidence that Dixie had stabbed and raped her in Australia in 1998; Dixie has yet to be formally charged with this attack, though a DNA sample from the woman's underwear has been matched to him. Dixie denied the murder but, as part of his defence, claimed that he had spent the night on drink and drugs and had gone out to buy more*cocaine. He claimed to have come across the body of Bowman, murdered, he said, by a third party, and had*sex with her after she was killed.

In 2007, the DNA of Dixie was matched to the rape of a woman in*Fuengirola, Spain, in August 2003. A Dutchman – Romano van der Dussen – however was already sentenced to 15 years in prison for this rape and two sexual assaults that were committed nearby and in the same way as the rape. As late as 2015, Romano van der Dussen was still in prison and Dixie was not as yet charged with the rape .*In June 2015 the Dutch newspaper the*Volkskrant*reported that Dixie confessed to this rape, but not to the two sexual assaults. van der Dussen was finally exonerated and freed in February 2016 after spending over 12 years in prison."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dixie

Clues to find SS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-5&p=12576739#post12576739

CG and JR's bodies were positioned with a high degree (.001% est) of accuracy, resulting in a straight line going through Conti hotel or cnr Bay View Tce and St Quentins (see diagram in the web sleuths link above). Some seemingly knowable former members argue which landmark the should go through. In fact it goes through both, but would make a difference only if there was a West East line. Cnr BV and St Q is agreed where the line should be.

Quote: 12-16-2016, 11:43 AM#287SteveG72 Firstly, the line is not supposed to go through the Conti, I finally realized it's supposed to go through the intersection of St Quentin and Bayview terrace. One reason that I don't think that the line is a coincidence, is that the distance from that intersection to Jane Rimmers body is 33,000 meters exactly to the meter (33km). Endquote.

Strangely the Presentation Sisters (Iona) Convent Boarding House turned up on a Google map search exactly on that corner, even though the real positon is not even close to here (image previously posted). JC and SS both went to Iona.

Tiger Moth video also had an east west line but it's line started 60m south of the OBH and went through Conti to reach Parkerville. However, in trying to sort the b.s. from that video, it makes more sense to start at Cottesloe Beach, where Julie Cutler's car was found. She's been discussed at length on this thread and her family have reported being told police think she was the CSK's first victim. A straight line through the cnr Bay View Tce and St Q takes you through the Red Hill Auditorium and on to Noble Falls.

Only realised through a blog post (2009) that Noble Falls footbridge was identified by this clue and was exactly on the West East straight line. Would the CSK be blogging on online sites about the CSK. Yes, and I believe in quite a few alias's. Was this one of his? For it to intersect exactly with this East - West line, I'm saying yes, too much of a co-incidence and starting not to believe in them.

The impossibility of finding a body is daunting. I've become more interested in who was posting the maps as someone has a extremely high level of mapping and spatial navigation knowledge. However, with the help of a practical sluether, we found service roads, Telstra signs for underground cables, all nearby and another clue which pinpointed a likely disposal site on the straight line not far from the footbridge. Interestingly we found parts half buried, of a broken vintage amber long neck beer bottle with GOLD embossed in writing on one bit and a beer barrel on another.

There was even a tunnel, a couple actually that go under Toodjay Rd bringing water to the stream, and a nice view of the site from Noble Falls tavern over the road. What more does a SK want?

Could it be? Don't know, but someone does.

Clues to find SS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-5&p=12576739#post12576739

CG and JR's bodies were positioned with a high degree (.001% est) of accuracy, resulting in a straight line going through Conti hotel or cnr Bay View Tce and St Quentins (see diagram in the web sleuths link above). Some seemingly knowable former members argue which landmark the should go through. In fact it goes through both, but would make a difference only if there was a West East line. Cnr BV and St Q is agreed where the line should be.

Quote: 12-16-2016, 11:43 AM#287SteveG72 Firstly, the line is not supposed to go through the Conti, I finally realized it's supposed to go through the intersection of St Quentin and Bayview terrace. One reason that I don't think that the line is a coincidence, is that the distance from that intersection to Jane Rimmers body is 33,000 meters exactly to the meter (33km). Endquote.

Strangely the Presentation Sisters (Iona) Convent Boarding House turned up on a Google map search exactly on that corner, even though the real positon is not even close to here (image previously posted). JC and SS both went to Iona.

Tiger Moth video also had an east west line but it's line started 60m south of the OBH and went through Conti to reach Parkerville. However, in trying to sort the b.s. from that video, it makes more sense to start at Cottesloe Beach, where Julie Cutler's car was found. She's been discussed at length on this thread and her family have reported being told police think she was the CSK's first victim. A straight line through the cnr Bay View Tce and St Q takes you through the Red Hill Auditorium and on to Noble Falls.

Only realised through a blog post (2009) that Noble Falls footbridge was identified by this clue and was exactly on the West East straight line. Would the CSK be blogging on online sites about the CSK. Yes, and I believe in quite a few alias's. Was this one of his? For it to intersect exactly with this East - West line, I'm saying yes, too much of a co-incidence and starting not to believe in them.

The impossibility of finding a body is daunting. I've become more interested in who was posting the maps as someone has a extremely high level of mapping and spatial navigation knowledge. However, with the help of a practical sluether, we found service roads, Telstra signs for underground cables, all nearby and another clue which pinpointed a likely disposal site on the straight line not far from the footbridge. Interestingly we found parts half buried, of a broken vintage amber long neck beer bottle with GOLD embossed in writing on one bit and a beer barrel on another.

There was even a tunnel, a couple actually that go under Toodjay Rd bringing water to the stream, and a nice view of the site from Noble Falls tavern over the road. What more does a SK want?

Could it be? Don't know, but someone does.

Great work Innerchild.
Did you take any pics while you were there?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member