Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just follow Courtney Bembridge on Twitter, or one of the other Court Reporters. All of them Live tweeted during the Rayney trial

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tweet live from inside court room trials.
Or only accredited and approved by someone, court reporters?

Just follow Courtney Bembridge on Twitter, or one of the other Court Reporters. All of them Live tweeted during the Rayney trial

A court reporter named Courtney! Perfect example of a name matching a career!
I wonder if she also plays tennis? Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Don't discount that a verified insider may not necessarily be motivated to post the truth. An example of this is a law enforcement official dishing out red herrings, for a variety of reasons.

Not stating it has happened, rather that it would be expected IMHO.

Sorry what VI are you even talking about ?

Don't discount that a verified insider may not necessarily be motivated to post the truth. An example of this is a law enforcement official dishing out red herrings, for a variety of reasons.

Sorry what VI are you even talking about ?

There's only 2 verified CSK threads insider's.
Neither of them claim to be verified insiders on the basis that they are LE.
Leaving ApplePie80's fishy post worthy of some self clarification.

Can anyone tweet live from inside court room trials.
Or only accredited and approved by someone, court reporters?
Unless the Judge rules otherwise.
All major Australian trials have so far been tweeted by various people. Follow Sean Fewster for South Australian Court trials for instance. It's just easier to find Court reporters on Twitter than regular folk because Court reporter is usually in their bio, so just search for that and a city and viola you'll find them usually tweeting from the court room.

Motive ?

A court reporter named Courtney! Perfect example of a name matching a career!
I wonder if she also plays tennis? Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

It's been 'Spookily' quiet w/o you Spooks!

The Claremont Nedlands Post P1 August 5 2017, in an article entitled:
Serial Killer - Case to 'drag on' quotes the outgoing Police Commissioner as saying "I don't expect anything to happen for another year or so". "I'm guessing on that but it's going to be a long process and quite possibly 2018-19, absolutely".
Also that the "court process could take some time". This was noted to be from an interview PC O'Callaghan did with ABC radio during the week.
Apologies, would post a photo of the article and link, but have forgotten my password(!).
See you all in 2019. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean creepy at the end with the picture board or the funny hand signals Dido shows? Fist, open hand and index finger to thumb.

"White Flag" was written and produced by Dido, Rollo Armstrong and Rick Knowles and music video directed by Joseph Khan. Who knew any of them them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Flag_(song)

With Dido's hand signals, I meant funny as in weird or strange. Is that some sort of sign language?

And in reply of the comment ...love to know if BRE made it... not unless he was living in England and had contact with Dido, Rick Knowles or Rollo Armstrong, and perhaps making some videos or video clips of his own. Who could have been doing that?

Interesting thoughts. LAs requires a fair bit of work from the parents, such as putting up tents and putting out equipment, usually during a week day and Saturday mornings. VG probably finished LAs quiet a few years ago. There's the socializing aspects and being in charge of people. What else would there be in it for a volunteer?

bbm
Somewhat like an alibi if needed?

Link Thanks

Serial Killer - Case to 'drag on' quotes the outgoing Police Commissioner as saying "I don't expect anything to happen for another year or so". "I'm guessing on that but it's going to be a long process and quite possibly 2018-19, absolutely".
Also that the "court process could take some time". This was noted to be from an interview PC O'Callaghan did with ABC radio during the week.
Apologies, would post a photo of the article and link, but have forgotten my password(!).

Here is the link but probably will only be valid for a week or so.
https://postnewspapers.com.au/read-the-post/

[url]http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/FULLPAPER.pdf

[/URL]

Previous threads contain links showing otherwise.
Only speculation that 1st appeared on Reddit and was repeated in earlier WS threads. As far as I know, it's just rumours and nothing more.
b2e63786211e65ae85e3969f736eb022.jpg

Several people have posted about the oddness of BE continuing to volunteer at LA after his daughter was no longer there. I actually don't find this odd - many people volunteer in the community, and I actually have family who continued to volunteer at BLA long after their children had grown up. I think I also read somewhere that his 2nd wife was an athlete?- so it would make sense that she may have continued to mentor some of the kids and BE stayed involved too. Just my opinion of course, happy to be shot down for it 😏

Only speculation that 1st appeared on Reddit and was repeated in earlier WS threads. As far as I know, it's just rumours and nothing more.
b2e63786211e65ae85e3969f736eb022.jpg

Petedavo,
Many thanks, I'm concerned with regard to BREs family being mentioned. We're not supposed to mention BREs family, unless it's for timeline purposes. They're already going through enough, and are probably good people.

Several people have posted about the oddness of BE continuing to volunteer at LA after his daughter was no longer there. I actually don't find this odd - many people volunteer in the community, and I actually have family who continued to volunteer at BLA long after their children had grown up. I think I also read somewhere that his 2nd wife was an athlete?- so it would make sense that she may have continued to mentor some of the kids and BE stayed involved too. Just my opinion of course, happy to be shot down for it 
Xyz,
That makes sense. Perhaps it filled a void in his life, and was what he really liked doing. Only my thoughts and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo