Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on a side note - does anyone know any good SK doco's I could watch online?

I watched "See No Evil - The Moors Murders" and UK SK couple Myra Hindley and Ian Brady. This murderous couple took the resting place of their victim Keith Bennett to their graves.
https://youtu.be/Qt_vc0YJr_Y

Just on a side note - does anyone know any good SK doco's I could watch online?

I watched "See No Evil - The Moors Murders" and UK SK couple Myra Hindley and Ian Brady. This murderous couple took the resting place of their victim Keith Bennett to their graves.
https://youtu.be/Qt_vc0YJr_Y

Spooks,

Foxtel has the CI channel which sometimes has interesting documentaries, but they seem to drag them out over two hours.

Thank you petedavo , theres something of interest [emoji165][emoji165][emoji165][emoji165][emoji165]

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

OMG Meticulously!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

White flag dido

"The music video, directed by*Joseph Kahn, features actor*David Boreanaz*as Dido's love interest.
[9]*The video tells a story about a relationship that is over, but both still in love with each other, meeting everywhere that they go and trying to not see each other.
At the end of the video, they return to their apartments and Dido's room is filled with David's photos and David's room is filled with Dido's photos."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Flag_(song)

OMG Meticulously!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
https://youtu.be/V1siR_6KgYQ

https://youtu.be/bq2XNWfV1PI

https://youtu.be/RgqO96Ke7zU

https://youtu.be/wGfbAEi5Byk

https://youtu.be/p43u9N2qPmo

https://youtu.be/iwkyMRmmjLM

https://youtu.be/CHedgMDcXWM

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The allegedly accused may have been ;

1.Extremely covert and had crimes and night stalkings skills crafted at age 18-20 due to yrs experience in the gosnells area where crime rates were probably very high .

2. By age 15 *he could have been familiar with the surrounding area he lived and spent time in the nearby bushes and could prowl at night.

3. He could have came out of the southside rapists era and moulded *into a next level beyond, night stalking hunter.

4. Stealthy perhaps at Mapping out areas. Covering the best angles to enter neighborhood targets .

5. Stalking backyards etc and hidden in the shadows naturally and easily.
Invisible almost .

6. Probably always out doing stuff criminally at an early age .

7. Perhaps the parents / family allowed him to roam freely often

Jmo

The allegedly accused may have been ;

1.Extremely covert and had crimes and night stalkings skills crafted at age 18-20 due to yrs experience in the gosnells area where crime rates were probably very high .

2. By age 15 *he could have been familiar with the surrounding area he lived and spent time in the nearby bushes and could prowl at night.

3. He could have came out of the southside rapists era and moulded *into a next level beyond, night stalking hunter.

4. Stealthy perhaps at Mapping out areas. Covering the best angles to enter neighborhood targets .

5. Stalking backyards etc and hidden in the shadows naturally and easily.
Invisible almost .

6. Probably always out doing stuff criminally at an early age .

7. Perhaps the parents / family allowed him to roam freely often

Jmo
Metic,

Perhaps the prowling started after school on pushbike and eventuated further afield on weekends. Possibly telling his parents he was doing other things - like playing footy or hanging out at the Southern River. The neighbour's were probably the first targeted - if they had young girls. Opposite to where the Es lived is a sports field and public toilets.

Whilst looking through the Comment News (1984 to 1985) I noticed a spike in crime within the City of Gosnells area. Mainly graffiti and the Richard Rushton Community Centre was targeted umpteen times. As a result it spiked the local introduction of Neighbourhood Watch.

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Snipped> Just on a side note - does anyone know any good SK doco's I could watch online?

I posted some stuff about two serial killers, The Zodiac killer, and the Unabomber, as they like the accused, seemed to either have a high IQ and either thought or did outsmart the Police, even posting cryptic notes to bait them. Although these two both were more fame *advertiser censored* than whoever the CSK might prove to be, I wouldn't be surprised to learn after this court case that the CSK was sending notes to the police, journalists or even leaving notes at the dump sites, which haven't been disclosed by the Task Force at a guess. Anyways, these two might of had very different reasons for killing, but the lack of caring, remorse and sociopathological attitudes appear common. In my opinion they provide some background to understanding the alleged CSK personality.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Just clarifying - Are you saying previous victims have recognised him? Thanks

At least one person has alleged that BRE was a person who indecency exposed himself to them in early 90s. They allegedly reported that to authorities at time with description but not until now after seeing BRE in media photos they allegedly recognised him and called contacted authorities again. Could be BS but doubt the person would become a verified insider as if factual they will be part of this case now and probably won't comment specificity about it. We will have to wait and see. What's a few more months after 20 years of waiting for information.

Just clarifying - Are you saying previous victims have recognised him? Thanks

These allegations are still publicly out there (today) on Facebook, from a person claiming to be one of the accused surviving victims.
If the person who made the particular public Facebook statement I am referring to, had refused to subsequently make a statement to Police, I assume that the Police would have ordered that they remove it or had Facebook remove it.
IMO, that the Police had let the statement remain on Facebook, implies that it is a legitimate statement from someone who believes that what happened, and that will be used as part of the prosecution case, as and if required.

Personally, I think given that MACRO had focussed on a suspect that was so far removed from him, and for so long, he had no clue they were so close. I think he felt quite safe, anonymous and disconnected from his crimes after 20 years. With regards to familial DNA, his family members seem good citizens, no major trouble, so he would also feel it wasn't a threat as perceptiin of DNA sampling is that only really bad lawbreakers give DNA samples. And his family memebers were not like that. Anonymous. Comfortable. Safe. Arrogance 101.

I honestly think that when the police came knocking it was a total shock.

Personally, I think that the accused’s public July-Aug 2016 Facebook posts and pics that are still on his public Facebook site, likely indicate he knew or strongly suspected he was being investigated and monitored at that point of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All very interesting. Thanks for the responses. I cannot wait to hear the facts they have gathered.

Well , do you think the man is a ;
prolific serial killer
Humpty Dumpty
ingenious
Is listed on-line as a highly intelligent serial killer
community minded

he's the ultimate , how smart is this guy
makes , Milat look like a novice ......
ten reviews , then bang they got him

Personally, I think given that MACRO had focussed on a suspect that was so far removed from him, and for so long, he had no clue they were so close. I think he felt quite safe, anonymous and disconnected from his crimes after 20 years. With regards to familial DNA, his family members seem good citizens, no major trouble, so he would also feel it wasn't a threat as perceptiin of DNA sampling is that only really bad lawbreakers give DNA samples. And his family memebers were not like that. Anonymous. Comfortable. Safe. Arrogance 101.

I honestly think that when the police came knocking it was a total shock.

Personally, I think that the accused’s public July-Aug 2016 Facebook posts and pics that are still on his public Facebook site, likely indicate he knew or strongly suspected he was being investigated and monitored at that point of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting FB post also from CG August 17, 2014 - similar image attached and with the following by CG in a comment:

[FONT=&amp]'Three monkeys , see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."[/FONT]
attachment.php

Attachments

• 340B25A100000578-3585059-image-a-15_1462979281399.jpg
    340B25A100000578-3585059-image-a-15_1462979281399.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 133
At least one person has alleged that BRE was a person who indecency exposed himself to them in early 90s. They allegedly reported that to authorities at time with description but not until now after seeing BRE in media photos they allegedly recognised him and called contacted authorities again. Could be BS but doubt the person would become a verified insider as if factual they will be part of this case now and probably won't comment specificity about it. We will have to wait and see. What's a few more months after 20 years of waiting for information.

Sorry early 80s not 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member