prolific serial killer
Humpty Dumpty
ingenious
Is listed on-line as a highly intelligent serial killer
community minded

he's the ultimate , how smart is this guy
makes , Milat look like a novice ......
ten reviews , then bang they got him

I think he is a psychopath. I think he wears a public mask very well. Above average intelligence but hardly Einstein. Prolific serial killer? Maybe, if he changed his MO and killed others especially interstate. Ultimate? No. Smart enough not to attract attention and lucky enough to commit his crimes in an era of cowboy WA policing and low tech forensics and lack of cameras etc. Smart enough to keep his head down and blend in. The ultimate killing machine is more like a Bundy or the serial killers patrolling the American highways.

Milat was human offal.

Voodoodoll76 confirmed on WS that LJB, missing since 1998 attended Huntingdale Primary School - post below.

"Yes Lisa brown went to huntingdale primary school- same year as my sister... Although she did not go to Gosnells high"

Does anyone know if LJB's parent's home was close to the accused homes or if they knew each other - trying to work out any possibility of paths crossing?

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/brown-lisa

So in the scale of things , he has more clout then John Wayne glover ?

I think he is a psychopath. I think he wears a public mask very well. Above average intelligence but hardly Einstein. Prolific serial killer? Maybe, if he changed his MO and killed others especially interstate. Ultimate? No. Smart enough not to attract attention and lucky enough to commit his crimes in an era of cowboy WA policing and low tech forensics and lack of cameras etc. Smart enough to keep his head down and blend in. The ultimate killing machine is more like a Bundy or the serial killers patrolling the American highways.

Milat was human offal.

I just hope he didn't commit any more crimes during his years at LA. I still don't understand why he would be so involved with LA even after his daughter had outgrown it. It seems to me there had to be other attractions there for him. Why would he be so involved? Very peculiar. It may have just been video or photographing young girls/guys for his own sexual gratification. MOO

It will be very interesting to see what comes out in trial. What he was involved in on the Internet. IMO

I just hope he didn't commit any more crimes during his years at LA. I still don't understand why he would be so involved with LA even after his daughter had outgrown it. It seems to me there had to be other attractions there for him. Why would he be so involved? Very peculiar. It may have just been video or photographing young girls/guys for his own sexual gratification. MOO
Interesting thoughts. LAs requires a fair bit of work from the parents, such as putting up tents and putting out equipment, usually during a week day and Saturday mornings. VG probably finished LAs quiet a few years ago. There's the socializing aspects and being in charge of people. What else would there be in it for a volunteer?

Friendships (however superficial) you make with other parents and LA organisers.

Makes you wonder...Ted Bundy volunteered on a suicide hotline and John Wayne Gacy contributed immensely to his community.

Makes you wonder...Ted Bundy volunteered on a suicide hotline and John Wayne Gacy contributed immensely to his community.

That was really nice of them WHAT!!!🤣🤣🤣

Friendships (however superficial) you make with other parents and LA organisers.
BRE doesn't strike me as being someone who has a lot of friends. Like he's a bit of a loner - anyone else get that vibe?

If BLAC was the the only place that he felt socially accepted. Going upon the Croc newsletters, it would seem that his antics were lauded, which probably weren't the same at his first wife's social gatherings. Although I've personally observed some drunken behaviour by a Policeman, a Lawyer, a QC and a now retired magistrate at a social gathering that would not be dissimilar to what BRE did at the wedding according to the Crock newsletter, it's not the same as some high faluting corporate law firm's doo with clients invited.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IMO the accused may have volunteered at LA for so long because it means that 25-50% of his weekend leisure time was dedicated to volunteering. Plus extra time probably during the week after work preparing for Saturday competitions or helping at aths training.
Therefore while he's being a model citizen volunteering he's doesn't have to be a model husband hanging out with his wife/partner.
BRE may have been avoiding 'marital responsibilities' at home. And all his time at LA may have contributed to the relationship breakdown.
Just my guesses.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

If the accused did in fact commit KK crime - I bet he's kicking himself that he didn't deal with 'the evidence' more carefully.
Lucky for KK victim that she is still alive.
But imagine the new trauma she must be experiencing knowing she was possibly attacked by the infamous CSK!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

If the accused did in fact commit KK crime - I bet he's kicking himself that he didn't deal with 'the evidence' more carefully.
Lucky for KK victim that she is still alive.
But imagine the new trauma she must be experiencing knowing she was possibly attacked by the infamous CSK!

I dread to think what that poor girl has gone through in the past and now 20 odd years later she is having to relive it all. I think she was at the last court appearance of the accused. She must think how close she came to being murdered. I'm not sure I would be brave enough to be anywhere near him. MOO

I wish they were selling tickets for that trial. I would love to be there to hear it all. MOO

I wish they were selling tickets for that trial. I would love to be there to hear it all. MOO

A live SD+HD stream. Catchup / on demand replays, and free digital entry would be way better.

... Could be BS but doubt the person would become a verified insider as if factual they will be part of this case now and probably won't comment specificity about it. ...

Don't discount that a verified insider may not necessarily be motivated to post the truth. An example of this is a law enforcement official dishing out red herrings, for a variety of reasons.

Not stating it has happened, rather that it would be expected IMHO.

A live HD stream and free digital entry would be way better.

Yes - great idea. Looks like only a few people will get in. Pity it's not like America with the OJ trial that was televised. Maybe it could be a Main Event on Foxtel😳 I really don't think the laws here would allow any of that. MOO

A live HD stream and free digital entry would be way better.
Just follow Courtney Bembridge on Twitter, or one of the other Court Reporters. All of them Live tweeted during the Rayney trial

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member