Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why all the shipping container talk?

And you'll have to ask PeteDavo and not me, as to why he posted all those links about shipping containers.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

So here's a new topic for sleuthing for those sleuths that are interested, of open mind, and who still give a **** for finding SS:
The possibility SS was taken by international people smuggling ring.

We could search how many missing persons disappeared around same time for a start!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Hi Spooks - at this stage ANYTHING is possible. People smuggling does go on. Girls go missing and taken by people smugglers to be prostitutes in other countries. MOO

Hi Spooks - at this stage ANYTHING is possible. People smuggling does go on. Girls go missing and taken by people smugglers to be prostitutes in other countries. MOO

Exactly!
IMO we need to be open to other possibilities.

Why Claremont?

Well imo he would have just continued raping in his own neighborhood if he could. He just didnt want to be caught,recognized and locked up.Too many close calls there. Probably already known around the place as having a few odd behaviors/quirks . Can't have people going missing in the neighborhood at that rate.
Claremont was far enough away that he probably wouldn't be recognized while out prowling,maybe had good night life that other areas didnt ,whilst at the same time having isolated dark areas nearby.
Maybe it was just a place he had to go through to get elsewhere even. Had an excuse to be in the region.
I don't buy into the targeted sort,be it Catholic or from a certain school. He didn't ask these people questions! This was all about opportunity. Just a sick sick individual.
Not even sure killing was his goal. He just didn't want to be caught.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Re: disappearance of SS and possibility of kidnapping for human trafficking, white slavery, or prostitution.

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/461-480/tandi464.html

"In Australia, between 1 January 2004 and 30 June 2012, 15 offenders (involving at least 37 victims and 9 schemes) have been convicted of trafficking in persons, slavery and slavery-like offences. Given the relatively recent focus on these types of crimes, there has been little research on offenders in Australia or internationally (Aronowitz, Theuermann & Tyurykanova 2010; David 2012)"

Deleted

Re: disappearance of SS and possibility of kidnapping for human trafficking, white slavery, or prostitution.

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/461-480/tandi464.html

"In Australia, between 1 January 2004 and 30 June 2012, 15 offenders (involving at least 37 victims and 9 schemes) have been convicted of trafficking in persons, slavery and slavery-like offences. Given the relatively recent focus on these types of crimes, there has been little research on offenders in Australia or internationally (Aronowitz, Theuermann & Tyurykanova 2010; David 2012)"

So...did you actually read this publication on human trafficking and slavery offences in Australia published in 2013? Not one of the offences was for trafficking out of Australia! There were nine prosecutions for offences into Australia on airlines, not mention of any shipping containers. The judgments indicate that immigration fraud may have been part of the trafficking process in all nine human trafficking schemes. Some of the prosecutions were for bringing Asian women in to work in the sex industry and one married couple was prosecuted for bringing a so called bride into the country who was their domestic and sexual slave.

Spooks you seem to be able to post with regularity, so you are a significant influence on this site. Thinking outside the square is important IMO, but what you are saying doesn't relate to any research, information available anywhere on this site or other media or evidence and is disrespectful to SS's family. MOO.

Instead, maybe you should have attended the landmark meeting of big companies and the federal government in Perth today where Andrew Forrest declared the beginning of the end of modern slavery! Even heard that Bill Gates was in town. JMHO.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/fortescues-andrew-forrest-declares-beginning-of-end-of-modern-slavery-20170824-gy33p0.html

So...did you actually read this publication on human trafficking and slavery offences in Australia published in 2013? Not one of the offences was for trafficking out of Australia! There were nine prosecutions for offences into Australia on airlines, not mention of any shipping containers. The judgments indicate that immigration fraud may have been part of the trafficking process in all nine human trafficking schemes. Some of the prosecutions were for bringing Asian women in to work in the sex industry and one married couple was prosecuted for bringing a so called bride into the country who was their domestic and sexual slave.

Spooks you seem to be able to post with regularity, so you are a significant influence on this site. Thinking outside the square is important IMO, but what you are saying doesn't relate to any research, information available anywhere on this site or other media or evidence and is disrespectful to SS's family. MOO.

Instead, maybe you should have attended the landmark meeting of big companies and the federal government in Perth today where Andrew Forrest declared the beginning of the end of modern slavery! Even heard that Bill Gates was in town. JMHO.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/fortescues-andrew-forrest-declares-beginning-of-end-of-modern-slavery-20170824-gy33p0.html

IC thanks
Yes I did read the article.
Yes it does comment about people being trafficked into Australia and not out of Australia. The cases of human trafficking INTO Australia are the ones that are probably easier to catch and apprehend.

BTW if you read my scenario correctly, my suggestion was SS was possibly forced into a boat near the Left Bank Hotel. And then transported out to a larger boat at sea. No need for customs or shipping containers in this scenario. Just taken and gone forever.

I never focused on shipping containers.

The shipping containers version of my scenario was another possibility of how to transport people out of Australia. This was labelled "JMO" and "IMO"- so NO need for web links.

As these scenario/s were lead ups to my suggestion for a topic to sleuth, I was not required to provide web links for backing.

You are welcome to ignore my suggestion and to continue rehashing old repetitive topics.

I was just attempting to stimulate some discussion on the thread with a new angle. I realise the topic human trafficking has been raised before, but I linked the human trafficking to the Claremont Ghost Video that many of us love to hate.

Someone knows what happened to SS. Whether it was an individual SK or an organised crime ring stealing pretty Aussie women for human trafficking. Who knows?

But I'm open to sleuthing all possibilities.

Apologies if I offended you (or others) with my out-of-the-box thinking, as that was not my intention.

I don't think it's disrespectful trying to still locate a missing person or help explain their disappearance 21 years later.

Thanks Pete!

Hey the Herald Sun article access is for subscribers only. Could you please screen shot the article?

Herald Sun
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/830bdcf0bad82273f418f6966c5811b1

Abridged version appeared in the West>
The West Australian, Saturday, August 09, 2008 http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...e.aspx?sk=46977F70&href=WAN/2008/08/09&page=5

Rob Karam is the Lebanese link.
108cee488bb9d68517e0fe71f7da04c2.jpg

Rob Karam (left) and accomplice Fadl Maroun meet Hong Kong police undercover operative #51251 Michael (right - face redacted) at the Harbour Plaza Hotel, Hong Kong. Picture: Australian Federal Police surveillance image.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IC can you please mend the hyperlink?

And you'll have to ask PeteDavo and not me, as to why he posted all those links about shipping containers.

Someone suggested that abduction victims could of been held in a homemade dungeons around Perth.

Had a look to see if such places ever reported.
Most secret underground rooms in Perth, indeed Australia were reported in media as made from buried sea containers, and most were discovered because of drug raids.

Then a lot of these raids involved organised crime, particularly interesting were to links to Bikies in WA.

Herald Sun story mentions a Lebanese born Bikie king pin allegedly wanting to kill witnesses and informants

Someone suggested a link to being Catholic or going to Catholic schools in the CSK case.

Anybody notice who was in that list of old Trinitarians I posted earlier? Troy Mercanti one of the names that should ring bells. The list seems to have a lot of blokes on it that have convictions, or acquittals or are otherwise infamous with Perth's Courts of Law.

And some time ago there was some posts about the trucking company run by a notorious bike in Perth who's been acquitted of murder and other crimes because of lack of witnesses.

On earlier threads the subject of the murder of Vanessa Devlin in Maddington was brought up, where she was apparently due to turn Crown Witness in a drug matter. Tilbury came forward confessed and was convicted, yet he doesn't look like the driver of the Datsun described by witnesses.

Weird this. Looks like everything is connected, yet not.

Someone suggested that abduction victims could of been held in a homemade dungeons around Perth.

Most secret underground rooms in Perth, indeed Australia were reported in media as made from buried sea containers, and most were discovered because of drug raids.

Then a lot of these raids involved organised crime, particularly interesting were to links to Bikies in WA.

Herald Sun story mentions a Lebanese born Bikie king pin allegedly wanting to kill witnesses and informants

Someone suggested a link to being Catholic or going to Catholic schools in the CSK case.

Anybody notice who was in that list of old Trinitarians I posted earlier? Troy Mercantilism one of the names that should ring bells. The list seems to have a lot of blokes on it that have convictions, or acquittals or are otherwise infamous with Perth's Courts of Law.

And some time ago there was some posts about the trucking company run by a notorious bike in Perth who's been acquitted of murder and other crimes because of lack of witnesses.

On earlier threads the subject of the murder of Vanessa Devlin in Maddington was brought up, where she was apparently due to turn Crown Witness in a drug matter. Tilbury came forward confessed and was convicted, yet he doesn't look like the driver of the Datsun described by witnesses.

Weird this.

Thanks Pete.
Sea containers certainly have many uses!
Home made dungeon or just a cage seems appropriate here.

Initially my thoughts about a shipping container being buried were that someone would probably be that a contractor would need to dig a hole so that it could be buried not realising in your 4th link that doomsday preppers were using them. I know they are big in the USA but never realised they were a thing here.

Initially my thoughts about a shipping container being buried were that someone would probably be that a contractor would need to dig a hole so that it could be buried not realising in your 4th link that doomsday preppers were using them. I know they are big in the USA but never realised they were a thing here.
Apparently there's quite a few, but hardly a thing that anyone seeks council approval for, so to map them will be impossible so that they can all be checked out by Police IMO

IMO Missing persons go missing for one or more reasons, including:
1. Murder victim
2. Kidnapped into slavery
3. Or forced prostitution
4. Running away
5. Run away with voluntary change of identity
6. Suicide
7. Died on overseas holiday and never found
8. Kids taken by paedophiles
9. Abduction and locked away in dungeon or similar
10. Severe cases of amnesia and forgetting where they live!
11. any more?

These reasons are off the top of my head, so I might find a link if somebody really needs one !

Anybody notice who was in that list of old Trinitarians I posted earlier? Troy Mercanti one of the names that should ring bells. The list seems to have a lot of blokes on it that have convictions, or acquittals or are otherwise infamous with Perth's Courts of Law.

Weird this. Looks like everything is connected, yet not.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...nnabis-operation-found-after-bushfire/5650978

Hi Petedavo - yes I did notice a few familiar names on the old Trinitarians list. Even Lloyd Rayney! A lot of politicians and some people who have convictions or aquittals!

With regards dungeons and sea containers we are obviously mainly talking about serious organised crime. Bikies, massive drug smuggling and whatever crimes comes with that. Do you think we should be using the DARK NET for our sleuthing (joking)😧 MOO

"A street directory was marked with national parks where they intended to dump the body"
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/351ae2c752ca14caecb35de621b4cfb2

Makes you wonder what Police found when they searched the accused house, doesn't it?
But then if anything like tat turned up, I suppose people would of noticed large gatherings of police turning up in National Parks.

Claremont Ghost hints were uploaded via a server in Lebanon, in case anyone missed it on earlier threads.

Hi, I have just registered after spending some time lurking quietly in the background. Some of the theories proposed on the whereabouts of Sarah Spiers and the issue of human trafficking are very interesting, well worth the consideration. It's great to see fresh ideas on what may have happened to her particularly as it appears there is nothing to tie the current accused CSK to her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member