Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In anticipation of this evening’s upcoming Full Moon

and in no fear of fast asleep nightmares

of dreaming that a whopper of a Kingfish in room 4 on the good ship Parmelia dunnit it with either the abacus or theasaurus, and then the ship running aground on Cott Beach after it’s GPS got hacked, before being pulverised from the heavens, after the remnants of a 100 tonne meteorite first took out the ship’s nesting Eagle figurehead/mascot, before smashing into the ship’s cabin roof, destroying all the evidence, except for a half eaten smoked salmon and frogs legs rissole, and the ship’s extraordinary long and mis-spelled numberplate, displaying 88-AT-GL1DE-5T

(Leaving backseat detectives speculating on whether the missing book from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series was titled “So Ridiculous, and No Thanks for All the Crabs, Prawns and Fish”.)

Could there be a more scientific reason why none of the 4 attacks/murders (KK, SS, JR & CG) occurred on a Full or nearly Full Moon?

Just a lunar luny coincidence, or easier for the perpetrator(s) to hide in the shadows?

Perhaps to decrease the risk of being more clearly seen when attacking, deceiving, transporting, moving or disposing of a victim?

Either way, it’s abundantly clear that we are not dealing with a werewolf.

https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/australia/perth?year=1996

Cigarette butts in Julie's car
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-6&p=12893280#post12893280
What colour was the car that followed Julie Cutler?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13334278#post13334278
Yellow Toyota?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13363439#post13363439
[FONT=&quot]Ms Cutler’s sister wants three parts of her sister’s disappearance reinvestigated — a break-in at her Fremantle home shortly before she disappeared, her complaint a man had tried to force her car off Stirling Highway and a question of whether she made it home the night she disappeared because her wallet was found at her house.[/FONT]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-12&p=13118409#post13118409

Does anyone think Julie Cutler was already deceased when the car was pushed or driven into the ocean? Was her body in the car? If so is it possible the body wouldn't wash up. MOO

Hi Annalise, Julie was last seen about 12.30am. It was much later on that same day the car seat was found after washing up on the beach. If Julie had been in the car, I'd think she'd have also been found not too far away from the car seat, even if she'd been thrown from or got herself out of the car and drowned. So I suspect she wasn't in the car.

People do strange things though and while it might not seem a young woman would drive her car off a groyne this article suggests that they do.

Waitress murdered colleague by driving car into the harbour, court is told

The jury was told that Ms Herda was taken to hospital and her car was recovered from the water, but Mr Orsas's body was found on a beach 3km away at lunchtime. (Attention: @PeteDavo.au )

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/waitress-murdered-colleague-by-driving-car-into-sea-court-is-told-34860177.html

Hi Petedavo - I just can't believe that anyone would go to the extremes of driving a car into the sea to get insurance money. Or to make up stories about being chased on freeway to get attention. When you think about it the whole car in the sea thing is crazy. Too extreme. I don't think she had anything to do with it. I think JC was a victim of CSK - the car may have been dumped by him in his unbalanced state of mind. Just to make a big mystery of her going missing. A game. MOO
It would take a great deal of courage to purposely drive into the ocean - not something I'd do. It's strange that her bag didn't turn up. Also, if JC had made it home and gone out again, probably the only two items someone would go out for is cigarettes or milk. Everything else can wait till the morning. Where was the nearest deli or garage.

Has anyone got any idea when GPS became available? Perhaps BRE is a gadget fan and utilized them to track victims.

The software was GPS. There was handheld GPS then.
BRE was registered on the actual website with an interest with offers to asist anyone else interested.

It would take a great deal of courage to purposely drive into the ocean - not something I'd do. It's strange that her bag didn't turn up. Also, if JC had made it home and gone out again, probably the only two items someone would go out for is cigarettes or milk. Everything else can wait till the morning. Where was the nearest deli or garage.

None of the items turned up. No body, nothing.

It means someone with the confidence to do so, drove the car over rock and sand into the water.
Someone used to driving 2WD vehicles in sand.

The rear seat was on the south side the groyne. Must have got it well in the water for it to float around two days.

Closing your restaurant business because shop assistant down road murdered in less than a month big move.

Cnr Glyde and Stirling hwy. Up road from Iona

Ironically Cutler May June as well. 20th June.

The French restaurant is inland approx 1km where the Cutlers car was dumped.

The bag with uniform is left at King Kebab in the city. Police would know where the uniform is from.
Someone playing games with police.

All the girls heading to Mosman park from the same direction. Restaurant on same side as direction heading from Claremont Mosman Park.

Crabsticks,

Many thanks for the info. Spooks has mentioned a few times that there has been a lot of activity/murder within that particular area.

The French restaurant would have been a wonderful novilty. Perhaps the early 1990s recession affected them and there were less customers, eventually closing the business.
IMO the French restaurant was closed because, there was no longer any need for the business. No one to suport, no one left to work for him, and he had another career that he wanted to pursue at the time.
Son was now a Policeman, 1 daughter had finished university and was now working as a psychologist, and the other daughter was pregnant and probably supported by her partner, and he got a job at Curtin as a lecturer.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The bag with uniform is left at King Kebab in the city. Police would know where the uniform is from.

All the girls heading to Mosman park from the same direction.
Evidently the bag containing the uniform/s was placed in lost property. It wasn't until a considerable time later the restaurant staff clicked-on and handed it over to WAPOL. From memory it might have been more like a year.

All the girls heading to Mosman park from the same direction.
I'm aware CG was walking along the eastern side of Stirling Hwy, southward toward Mosman Park.
SS told the taxi firm she wanted to go to Mosman Park.
As far as I know JR was last seen outside Club Bay View - was there a sighting of JR along Stirling Hwy?

IMO the French restaurant was closed because, there was no longer any need for the business. No one to suport, no one left to work for him, and he had another career that he wanted to pursue at the time.
Son was now a Policeman, 1 daughter had finished university and was now working as a psychologist, and the other daughter was pregnant and probably supported by her partner, and he got a job at Curtin as a lecturer.

Is there some sort of source for this? Or we take it in good faith you are not joking?
If so, interesting times that sister inlaw was police psycologist and another a policeman.

Unfortunately there has been some deliberate attempts to give people misleading infomation in this thread in particular so I cant trust anyone in the event they spoil the thread with deliberate attempts at misleading users that rely on people not taking the piss in a murder forum.
All right under their nose hey. Police inlaws and a father inlaw in Curtain university as a lecturer.

Was the dad an anthrapologist? Maybe some knowledge in languages such as latin?

From French restauranteur to uni lecturer with child in police. Well done I say.

*ps. No one to mention names that not in public media as that would be classed as sleuthing.

So based on what has been posted. The accused had a police psychologist and a policeman in the family.

Packed up restaurant less than a month after Lawrence murder less than 100 metres away from back door of French restaurant.

Three things that Julie Cutler's family want re-investigated.

1. The incident with another driver on Stirling Hwy. I remember seeing one story that said she described the driver. Obviously, it wasn't someone that she knew, and vice versa. Why the turn off to Cottesloe, was he on the way to work? How many businesses are there in Cottesloe that change shifts in the middle of the night?

2. The break in at her house.
If the three things are truly related to her disappearance, then how would that car driver know where she lived since he didn't follow her unless he had access to looking up her license plate, or knew someone that would do it for him?

3. Wallet at home. If all three things are connected, then the person returned to her home, broke in without leaving a trace and left the wallet there, wiping any evidence. He would of had to been pretty much an expert on what police would be able to find, to of known how not to leave anything to find.

Three things that Julie Cutler's family want re-investigated.

1. The incident with another driver on Stirling Hwy. I remember seeing one story that said she described the driver. Obviously, it wasn't someone that she knew, and vice versa. Why the turn off to Cottesloe, was he on the way to work? How many businesses are there in Cottesloe that change shifts in the middle of the night?

2. The break in at her house.
If the three things are truly related to her disappearance, then how would that car driver know where she lived since he didn't follow her unless he had access to looking up her license plate, or knew someone that would do it for him?

3. Wallet at home. If all three things are connected, then the person returned to her home, broke in without leaving a trace and left the wallet there, wiping any evidence. He would of had to been pretty much an expert on what police would be able to find, to of known how not to leave anything to find.

Hi Petedavo - around the time JC went missing was Morey in jail? Was he even in Perth? Although I don't think he was known to chase victims on freeway. MOO

I'm aware CG was walking along the eastern side of Stirling Hwy, southward toward Mosman Park.
SS told the taxi firm she wanted to go to Mosman Park.
As far as I know JR was last seen outside Club Bay View - was there a sighting of JR along Stirling Hwy?
Regarding CG - As per sighting by the three guys CG was walking west along Stirling Hwy towards Mosman Park. Presumably the three men were seated at the bus stop near HJs. That means CG was on the southern side of the highway. Further along the hwy, after Queenslea Dr, is the Christchurch Gammer grounds which would be considerably secluded at nights. Perhaps the CSK parked within the grammar grounds and blitz attacked and then dragged into his vehicle. https://www.google.com.au

Is there some sort of source for this? Or we take it in good faith you are not joking?
If so, interesting times that sister inlaw was police psycologist and another a policeman.

Unfortunately there has been some deliberate attempts to give people misleading infomation in this thread in particular so I cant trust anyone in the event they spoil the thread with deliberate attempts at misleading users that rely on people not taking the piss in a murder forum.
All right under their nose hey. Police inlaws and a father inlaw in Curtain university as a lecturer.

Was the dad an anthrapologist? Maybe some knowledge in languages such as latin?

From French restauranteur to uni lecturer with child in police. Well done I say.

*ps. No one to mention names that not in public media as that would be classed as sleuthing.

So based on what has been posted. The accused had a police psychologist and a policeman in the family.

Packed up restaurant less than a month after Lawrence murder less than 100 metres away from back door of French restaurant.
Firstly, the accused as far as anyone has said only involved with CGE from 1998.

Restaurant owner, https://www.accc.gov.au/about-us/to...anscripts/know-the-risks-and-protect-yourself
Daughter
https://www.linkedin.com/in/katrinaalilovic
Son
Can't find the article or link ATM, was only a policeman from about 91 to 94, I think it said.
Anyhow, There's nothing to link the accused to knowing any of them prior to 1998.
Therefore I can't see the relevance. Maybe you need to look elsewhere?

Hi Petedavo - around the time JC went missing was Morey in jail? Was he even in Perth? Although I don't think he was known to chase victims on freeway. MOO
Morey was never a "Police recruit" if you're referring to the 1986 incident on the Kwinana Freeway.

Firstly, the accused as far as anyone has said only involved with CGE from 1998.

Restaurant owner, https://www.accc.gov.au/about-us/to...anscripts/know-the-risks-and-protect-yourself
Daughter
https://www.linkedin.com/in/katrinaalilovic
Son
Can't find the article or link ATM, was only a policeman from about 91 to 94, I think it said.
Anyhow, There's nothing to link the accused to knowing any of them prior to 1998.
Therefore I can't see the relevance. Maybe you need to look elsewhere?

Thanks PeteDavo, you might have discovered where the second wife went to secondary school. Her sister at [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]De Vialar College, looks to have graduated in 1986. You would assume CGE went there as well. Not sleuthing but for possible links to when CGE and BRE may have met. De Vialar now Seton Catholic College.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Seton Catholic College is a co-educational Catholic College of around 1100 students in Years 7 to 12. It was founded in 1990 as the amalgamation of two pre-existing schools: St Brendan’s College, established in 1964 by the Society of African Missions; and De Vialar College, established by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Apparition in 1968 from their previously existing St Joseph’s School in Fremantle, established in 1855.

[/FONT]
De Vicatname=About&schoolid=2900

I'm curious in how you post some excellent factual information and blog posts about CSK that I've never seen ...yet your commentary on JC and her father has to some of the most judgmental IMO comments not based on any facts that I've seen or heard (and I've looked at all the news reports from the time)? I not attacking you everyone is entitled to their opinion. But based on the facts and media information you normally post but I'm curious where some of your comments on JC and her father have come from?

Thanks PeteDavo, you might have discovered where the second wife went to secondary school. Her sister at [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]De Vialar College, looks to have graduated in 1986. You would assume CGE went there as well. Not sleuthing but for possible links to when CGE and BRE may have met. De Vialar now Seton Catholic College.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Seton Catholic College is a co-educational Catholic College of around 1100 students in Years 7 to 12. It was founded in 1990 as the amalgamation of two pre-existing schools: St Brendan’s College, established in 1964 by the Society of African Missions; and De Vialar College, established by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Apparition in 1968 from their previously existing St Joseph’s School in Fremantle, established in 1855.

[/FONT]
De Vicatname=About&schoolid=2900

I'm curious in how you post some excellent factual information and blog posts about CSK that I've never seen ...yet your commentary on JC and her father has to some of the most judgmental IMO comments not based on any facts that I've seen or heard (and I've looked at all the news reports from the time)? I not attacking you everyone is entitled to their opinion. But based on the facts and media information you normally post but I'm curious where some of your comments on JC and her father have come from?

If you*experience*something first hand, you've witnessed*it yourself. If you*experience something*second*hand or third hand, someone else*tells*you about it.

If Mr Richardson for instance came on here and posted names involved and further details of the incident in 1986 for instance, that would be first hand.
(Likewise if it's reported in the media)

But being told those to somebody else who might of known him as an acquaintance who then posts them, then that information would be second hand for instance.

Morey was never a "Police recruit" if you're referring to the 1986 incident on the Kwinana Freeway.

Hi Petedavo - Donald Morey was a US Marine! Wore a uniform but certainly not a WAPOL recruit! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010