Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Sarah Spiers (SS) - Perhaps the prudent plan WA Police have is to give BRE immunity from prosecution if he gives up where SS is located. BRE may plead guilty to all the current charges; not entering a Trial - sparing the families & the public from "details". Accepting say; 20 years jail-time perhaps? :jail:Therefore, getting parole in his 70's. (maybe I'm naive - just a quick late night thought)

Are they still Homeswest flats?
I thought they got cleaned up

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Are they still Homeswest flats?
I thought they got cleaned up

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
Only interested in 80's to 90's for an obvious reason. SM, JC & SS. In case they're the work of an alternative SK.

However, the clean up didn't occur until 2016.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...k/news-story/00217052b9389d492ecf6fd7fef3967b
http://54.79.2.48/western-suburbs-weekly/news/police-use-fire-engine-in-mosman-park-drug-raids/

And I think an informant was "cremated" in his flat that September, or something.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2009-09-21/mosman-park-death-suspicious-police/1436054

Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of first hand reports in forums about petty crime in that same part of Mosman Park.
https://www.somersoft.com/threads/crime-rates-in-affordable-suburbs.23456/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Link to the dates for the restaurant. "They operated a popular French restaurant La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park between 1985 and June 1994."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7
As I said, this does not mean there wasnt an extra marital affair happening with a Kewdale girl.

Extra marital affair pales in comparison to the charges of accused.

Are psychopaths into monogomy?

The step daughter may well be his in a one night fling as the whole thing coincides with divorce, unbeknown to us.

Once the dust had settled.... :)

Regarding Sarah Spiers (SS) - Perhaps the prudent plan WA Police have is to give BRE immunity from prosecution if he gives up where SS is located. BRE may plead guilty to all the current charges; not entering a Trial - sparing the families & the public from "details". Accepting say; 20 years jail-time perhaps? :jail:Therefore, getting parole in his 70's. (maybe I'm naive - just a quick late night thought)

I doubt it very much. Families would want justice done. In jail is in jail.
Once a perp is in jail then police keep gathering evidence to keep the perp in prison.
Police are using what they have, not involving Sarah to put doubt in peoples minds.

The longer you leave the divilgence, the harder it gets.
Evidence is presented to defence. Defence gives the advice and then its off to the commital.

No plea of guilty or not guilty has been stated. The hole gets deeper each week.

'Moving back to the folks place' may have been an assumption based on a registered electoral roll address changing to their address.

Unless she is psychic, it is not possible for this information to be in Debi Marshall's book 10 years before the arrest! jmo

Crabstick; We don't have committal hearings here. I never had one when I had my home invasion here. I stopped the fkr. in his tracks.

Certainly do. In Magistrates court.

It may come as a surprise to the posters who tend to denigrate Gosnells that quite a few people have beach houses up and down the coast and several that I know have them at Madora Bay. My boys went to school at the same time and spent time with various friends at Madora bay. To get to the Gay St house you would walk through the back of the block from Bulfinch St. In 1996-97 at nearly 30yrs of age I doubt BRE would account to anyone for his movements considering that he has allegedly been prowling around since the late 1980s.

Who has denigrated Gosnells?

It may come as a surprise to the posters who tend to denigrate Gosnells that quite a few people have beach houses up and down the coast and several that I know have them at Madora Bay. My boys went to school at the same time and spent time with various friends at Madora bay. To get to the Gay St house you would walk through the back of the block from Bulfinch St. In 1996-97 at nearly 30yrs of age I doubt BRE would account to anyone for his movements considering that he has allegedly been prowling around since the late 1980s.

He might account a wife. He might account to an employer.

When you are arrested and you are unaccountable. 270 calls in 4 weeks to police.
At 49 you might forced be accountable to a lot of people not excluding a court.

Crabstick. Please take a break from the page until you get your facts sorted out.

When you are arrested and you are unaccountable. 270 calls in 4 weeks to police.
At 49 you might forced be accountable to a lot of people not excluding a court.
Now it's 4 weeks?

270 calls in 4 weeks to police.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...t/news-story/f6d3f1211d4a41e00771b154d7d3e7bb
[FONT=&amp]
January 29, 2017 2:53pm
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
.... It has been a little over a month since Police Commissioner Karl O’Callaghan revealed 48-year-old Kewdale man Bradley Robert Edwards had been charged .....

..... A police spokeswoman confirmed to
The Sunday Times on Friday that 275 calls had been made to the hotline about the Claremont investigation, codenamed Macro, since Mr Edwards’ arrest on December 22.

Dec 22 to Jan 29 is 38 days, which is 5 weeks and 3 days, not 4 weeks, not 1 night.

That's an average of 7.2 calls per day, (1 call every 3.3 hours) assuming the phones are manned 24*7 and on public holidays.

If you exclude 5 days for public holidays during this period, that's an average of 8.3 calls per day.

Has anyone noticed the numerology connections? (sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm new here.)

From where Jane Rimmer was found to where Ciara Glennon was found, from point to point is 80kms (which runs through Bay View Terrace).
Sarah Spiers disappeared: 27th Jan 1996
2+7+1+1+9+9+6 = 35 (3+5=8)
Jane Rimmer disappeared: 9th June 1996
9+6+1+9+9+6 = 40 (4+0=4 multiple of 8)
Ciara Glennon disappeared: 15th March 1997
1+5+3+1+9+9+7 = 35 (3+5=8)

Not to mention, the Continental Hotel 1 Bay View Terrace, Claremont WA 6010, all numbers in this address equal 8.
D-Train
The numerology connection is interesting. I’m interested in your thoughts, are you able to expand on what connection numerology could possibly have in this incidence? Do certain people purposely need to have everything in place before abducting – like a ritual?
My thoughts with regard to the abductions are that the person started with a trigger (something angered him), at the time he had the energy and spare time, possibly choosing the Claremont area because there’s a nightlife and many remote areas nearby (parks & cemetery) and less police at the time. Obviously Claremont has a significant attraction - the Gs French restaurant was closed a few years before any of the abductions.
These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Link to the dates for the restaurant. "They operated a popular French restaurant La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park between 1985 and June 1994."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

DRT,
Many thanks, very helpful. Perhaps in 1994 CGE was in a relationship with Vs father. Perhaps CGE helped out at the restaurant. Spooks has mentioned beforehand that a couple of the victims may have dined at the French restaurant. It might be possible that BRE had dined at the restaurant, briefly meeting CGE and met up again at the Eagles.
Perhaps BRE went to the restaurant when he was first married, but didn't take his wife. Perhaps he wasn't happy in 1993/1994.

Has anyone noticed the numerology connections?

I haven't.

IMO, numerology is just one of many pseudo sciences, that most people think is a load of deceptive rubbish.
That when mixed into a forum or thread based on the most serious subject of criminality,
serves to destroy the credibility of those either peddling or being taken in by the numerology,
or to discredit, disrupt, pollute and turn people away from threads.
With a further aim, to assist bring into question, the validity of things written in the thread or forum.

Which, IMO, is probably the intention of many of those, and those behind those, who use numerology in and out of this and other forums.

I haven't.

IMO, numerology is just one of many pseudo sciences, that most people think is a load of deceptive rubbish.
That when mixed into a forum or thread based on the most serious subject of criminality,
serves to destroy the credibility of those either peddling or being taken in by the numerology,
or to discredit, disrupt, pollute and turn people away from threads.
With a further aim, to assist bring into question, the validity of things written in the thread or forum.

Which, IMO, is probably the intention of many of those, and those behind those, who use numerology in and out of this and other forums.

Do you know the mind of another person? Our opinions are irrelevant. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member