Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabstick,

My thoughts are that his parents had perhaps gone overseas. His parents lived within close-proximity to Fountain Way. A fishing trip would be an excellent excuse and alibi. I get the impression BRE wouldn't be the type of person who people would ask to provide an explanation - I gather he'd be very quiet. Perhaps he just went off for days at a time and family thought he was fishing. Has anyone else got any thoughts on this subject?

I don't know him or the family personally, just my thoughts and opinion.

His parents lived in Gay st which he moved into after sale of house apparently.
[Devils Garden]
We dont hsve a timeline for his where abouts but peers and spouses will be assisting police saying he wasnt there.
Well, if they arent assisting police, then they will come under suspicion.

Sure, just gone down the house couple of days fishin... (JR)

You could be where CG was on Pippidinny. No one would blink an eyelid assuming they were camping.

The area now developed and called Trinity I think.

Does anyone read anything?
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7
Mr Edwards moved back in with his parents, Bruce and Elizabeth at 142 Gay Street, just two kilometres away from Fountain Way.

He had grown up at the Gay Street home and had followed in his dad’s career footsteps as a technician after graduating from Gosnells Senior High School, where he had the nickname “Bogsy”. Prior to that he attended Huntingdale Primary School.

Seeing as the accused like crabbing with dad.
He may have crabbed in Claremont bay, reknowned for crabbing.

His parents lived in Gay st which he moved into after sale of house apparently.
[Devils Garden]
We dont hsve a timeline for his where abouts but peers and spouses will be assisting police saying he wasnt there.
Well, if they arent assisting police, then they will come under suspicion.

Sure, just gone down the house couple of days fishin... (JR)

You could be where CG was on Pippidinny. No one would blink an eyelid assuming they were camping.

The area now developed and called Trinity I think.
How can this information be in the Devil's Garden Book which came out 10 years ago? Page number please?

The Australia Day long weekend in 1996 was Friday to Sunday. Next business day therefore was Monday, not Tuesday.

Sarah Spiers went out Thursday night, apparently picked up by Steve Ross early Friday morning and dropped off in South Perth with unknown male, seen later Friday morning exiting a Mill Point Rd building by a bloke named Brian from Jolimont.
Sarah went out again Friday night. Sister driving her from OBH to Claremont about midnight. Call logged from Sarah Spiers to Swan taxis a couple of hours later at 2:06am Saturday morning. Last sighting, not much later.

If whoever is responsible for her disappearance had to work Monday, they would therefore have most of Saturday, and all day Sunday, and maybe even early Monday morning. Lots of time there to kill, IMO (pardon the pun).
f0fdeb57267ac3a3004a39b44e3ed545.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Coincidentally the posts on the missing and murdered blog site have been put up by a person named Brian...

Or thrown a sickie on either side of the long weekend to make it an extra long weekend.

No doubt the investigators have attempted to get info on the working whereabouts and days off of the accused for every day from approx. 1986 until his arrest.

With an employer like Telstra, I wonder how far back Telstra kept it's archive of HR and other records in relation to the accused's HR and operations movements.
B4U,

Most interesting you mentioned the possibility of a sick day. Quite possibly Telstra has a copy of the payroll records, because they should be archived not destroyed.

According to the State Records Office guide for Human Resource Management Records – 2012.

19.1 (page 33) covers information on leave/payroll advising they’re required to be archived 5 years after the last action date (archived not destroyed).

16 (page 31) personal files – Telstra would still have a copy of the personal file, which would contain information on attitude, any long absences, mental health etc. Offhand, that's to be kept 71 years after the person leaves the corporation.

Also, it's not permitable to cull records.

http://www.sro.wa.gov.au

Police were asking if anyone who may have had a sickie post weekendlooked jittery.
If you had a day off in government, you may have been looked at.
I had feeling at time police were targetting public servants. That appeared part of police focus. Especially coinciding crimes with long weekends.
Sure, JR wasnt long weekend but it was Queens birthday over east.
They know something we dont.

B4U,

Most interesting you mentioned the possibility of a sick day. Quite possibly Telstra has a copy of the payroll records, because they should be ....l

How can this information be in the Devil's Garden Book which came out 10 years ago? Page number please?

Did you read my previous posts?

Im franticlly answering your questions while collating quotes for posts.
I cant please everyone all the time nor keep up with all the large posts.
The quote is in the link below, its back there.

Are you after a killer or just here to catch me?

Less the personal, more the topic

Here is a link I posted last week in the Perth Serial killer thread. RE:Sharon Mason and Kewdale wife 2.0 French restaurant 50 metres away.
Both 400 metres from Iona college on Glyde st where LW dropped off under cover female cop.

It has been since posted half a dozen times in this thread.
It would pay to read it.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

Ill post part it again.

The sale of the Fountain Way property went through on April 2, 1997, one day before Ciara’s partly clothed body was found hidden under branches on a sandy track at Eglinton, 45km north of Perth.

Mr Edwards moved back in with his parents, Bruce and Elizabeth at 142 Gay Street, just two kilometres away from Fountain Way.

He had grown up at the Gay Street home and had followed in his dad’s career footsteps as a technician after graduating from Gosnells Senior High School, where he had the nickname “Bogsy”. Prior to that he attended Huntingdale Primary

nlaaQfu.jpg

....RSBM

The area now developed and called Trinity I think......

Crabstick - Please refrain from spreading dis-information on this thread.

In response to your false claims:

1. People DON'T camp where CG was found. The bush vegetation is far too dense, prickly and full of spiders and ticks. There's NO camping anywhere in close vicinity of CG's d-site.

2. Locals would definitely notice if some idiot even tried camping there.

3. Immediate area of CG's d-site is NOT developed and remains coastal bush vegetation.

4. Residential Land Developments in the area are getting closer every year, but the d-site has NOT been developed.

Have you even visited the d-sites?

Here’s a few of my thoughts in regard to Telstra’s investigation by WAPOL:

1. Telstra probably set up a team of staff to assist with WAPOLs inquiries.

2. Umpteen interviews held with former colleagues who worked with BRE during the abductions. Not suggesting any involvement, just an indication as to where work was being conducted prior to the various abduction dates.

3. WAPOL possibly spent months looking through old work orders, which may have indicated areas worked at the relevant times. It must have been such a labor intensive task, and I don’t know how they’d have gone about it. Does anyone have any ideas?

4. Apprehending PCs, looking through archived information, especially photos. Unfortunately, any PCs of the 1990s would have been scrapped and superseded.

5. WAPOL would have requested much information on periods of sick leave, annual leave and LSL.

Any RDO rosters were probably indicated on a whiteboard or stored upon someone’s PC, within an Excel spreadsheet and probably overtyped – finally being scrapped with the PC. I don’t think there would be a requirement to retain records of RDOs – it’s not part of the payroll.

The ability to store excel spreadsheets and word documents via records management software was available during the late 1990s, and I’d be interested to know if Telstra had that software back then, which would have enabled WAPOL to access a wealth of electronic information – quite quickly too.

These are only my thoughts and opinion. Does anyone else have any more thoughts about the investigation?

Police were asking if anyone who may have had a sickie post weekendlooked jittery.
If you had a day off in government, you may have been looked at.
I had feeling at time police were targetting public servants. That appeared part of police focus. Especially coinciding crimes with long weekends.
Sure, JR wasnt long weekend but it was Queens birthday over east.
They know something we dont.
Crabstick,

Hopefully, WAPOL were able to substantiate any leave taken at the time of the abductions - through Telstra's payroll records. I suppose that would be considered circumstantial evidence.
Only my thoughts and opinions.

Here is a link I posted last week in the Perth Serial killer thread. RE:Sharon Mason and Kewdale wife 2.0 French restaurant 50 metres away.
Both 400 metres from Iona college on Glyde st where LW dropped off under cover female cop.

It has been since posted half a dozen times in this thread.
It would pay to read it.

Ill post part it again.

The sale of the Fountain Way property went through on April 2, 1997, one day before Ciara’s partly clothed body was found hidden under branches on a sandy track at Eglinton, 45km north of Perth.

He had grown up at the Gay Street home and had followed in his dad’s career footsteps as a technician after graduating from Gosnells Senior High School, where he had the nickname “Bogsy”. Prior to that he attended Huntingdale Primary

nlaaQfu.jpg
Crabstick,
I've read that information a few times. Offhand I think the Gs French restaurant was sold back in 1994, which was years before BRE partenered with CGE. One of the WSs established that EE had left the marriage about 1995.
The Fountain Way property was sold on 2 April 1997 and BRE went to live back with his parents in Gay St. Prior to moving back with his parents it's also possible BRE stayed elsewhere for a period, perhaps with a relative or housesat for someone.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

Has anyone noticed the numerology connections? (sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm new here.)

From where Jane Rimmer was found to where Ciara Glennon was found, from point to point is 80kms (which runs through Bay View Terrace).
Sarah Spiers disappeared: 27th Jan 1996
2+7+1+1+9+9+6 = 35 (3+5=8)
Jane Rimmer disappeared: 9th June 1996
9+6+1+9+9+6 = 40 (4+0=4 multiple of 8)
Ciara Glennon disappeared: 15th March 1997
1+5+3+1+9+9+7 = 35 (3+5=8)

Not to mention, the Continental Hotel 1 Bay View Terrace, Claremont WA 6010, all numbers in this address equal 8.

Crabstick,
I've read that information a few times. Offhand I think the Gs French restaurant was sold back in 1994, which was years before BRE partenered with CGE. One of the WSs established that EE had left the marriage about 1995.
The Fountain Way property was sold on 2 April 1997 and BRE went to live back with his parents in Gay St. Prior to moving back with his parents it's also possible BRE stayed elsewhere for a period, perhaps with a relative or housesat for someone.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

Link to the dates for the restaurant. "They operated a popular French restaurant La Petite Cabine at 616 Stirling Highway in Mosman Park between 1985 and June 1994."

Crabstick,

My thoughts are that his parents had perhaps gone overseas. His parents lived within close-proximity to Fountain Way. A fishing trip would be an excellent excuse and alibi. I get the impression BRE wouldn't be the type of person who people would ask to provide an explanation - I gather he'd be very quiet. Perhaps he just went off for days at a time and family thought he was fishing. Has anyone else got any thoughts on this subject?
I don't know him or the family personally, just my thoughts and opinion.

It may come as a surprise to the posters who tend to denigrate Gosnells that quite a few people have beach houses up and down the coast and several that I know have them at Madora Bay. My boys went to school at the same time and spent time with various friends at Madora bay. To get to the Gay St house you would walk through the back of the block from Bulfinch St. In 1996-97 at nearly 30yrs of age I doubt BRE would account to anyone for his movements considering that he has allegedly been prowling around since the late 1980s.

Sarah Spiers is not even in the charges
That means she is not even in the case file.
Dont put words in my mouth.

Im the one that has been told to stop looking based on geodetic evidence which the accused has online evidence of having a considerable interest in.

No body, no parole. Once CG and JR are squared away, potentially the accused is in prison.
Then the police will look at other victims with snowballing evidence and a convicyion under their belt.

There will be a telling tale will be at the commital hearing.

Crabstick; We don't have committal hearings here. I never had one when I had my home invasion here. I stopped the fkr. in his tracks.

It may come as a surprise to the posters who tend to denigrate Gosnells that quite a few people have beach houses up and down the coast and several that I know have them at Madora Bay. My boys went to school at the same time and spent time with various friends at Madora bay. To get to the Gay St house you would walk through the back of the block from Bulfinch St. In 1996-97 at nearly 30yrs of age I doubt BRE would account to anyone for his movements considering that he has allegedly been prowling around since the late 1980s.

I hope Jan you are not trying to insert yourself at Madora bay? I have seen one inserting themselves knowing victims at Iona, or spotting CG from a distance with mates. Or knowing victims sisters. The list goes on, on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member