Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed the numerology connections? (sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm new here.)

From where Jane Rimmer was found to where Ciara Glennon was found, from point to point is 80kms (which runs through Bay View Terrace).
Sarah Spiers disappeared: 27th Jan 1996
2+7+1+1+9+9+6 = 35 (3+5=8)
Jane Rimmer disappeared: 9th June 1996
9+6+1+9+9+6 = 40 (4+0=4 multiple of 8)
Ciara Glennon disappeared: 15th March 1997
1+5+3+1+9+9+7 = 35 (3+5=8)

Not to mention, the Continental Hotel 1 Bay View Terrace, Claremont WA 6010, all numbers in this address equal 8.

Is this a gee up? I've seen some long bows drawn on this forum but this is something else.

JULIE CUTLER:
There was a break-in at her Fremantle home shortly before she disappeared.
A man had tried to force her car off Sterling Hwy.
Her wallet was found at her house.

thewest.com.au/news/wa/julies-father-wants-an-end-to-familys-pain-ng-b88342268z
I think we need to sleuth out the answer some questions before we can make head nor tail of Julie's fate. For example: Did the Highway stalker that turned off in Mosman Park towards Cottesloe, and the break in, where nothing was stolen actually occur? Or were they just stories that she told her family, because she wanted something? Was the wallet there already when she disappeared, or surreptitiously returned to her flat after her disappearance? We're the bag of work clothes that was found in a cafe afterwards, actually left in the cafe before or after her disappearance?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think we need to sleuth out the answer some questions before we can make head nor tail of Julie's fate. For example: Did the Highway stalker that turned off in Mosman Park towards Cottesloe, and the break in, where nothing was stolen actually occur? Or were they just stories that she told her family, because she wanted something? Was the wallet there already when she disappeared, or surreptitiously returned to her flat after her disappearance? We're the bag of work clothes that was found in a cafe afterwards, actually left in the cafe before or after her disappearance?

You seem to be very enthusiastic to stop any discussion about JC?

I think it is very significant that her wallet was found at her residence in Fremantle. I believe that she made it home! jmo

Is this a gee up? I've seen some long bows drawn on this forum but this is something else.
Not if you research what the number eight means...................
Mere coincidences.

Like the extraordinary higher than usual number of hits if one were to Google the accused in-laws surname "Geneste" with terms such as "Cannibalism", "vampire" or "immortal".
There's actually a simple logical reason for the number of hits: French paleontologist named Geneste who studied Neanderthals and discovered that they were "cannibals" is cited in many books,, and also there is an actor named Geneste who acted in some "Vampire" movies, and as for "immortal", well that's just my joke because the accused father in law seems to be have impossibly been in so many states, had so many jobs, and is still listed as a lecturer at Curtin, and no one's seen his birth certificate. ;)
So, how long before some hysteric now decides that the accused became possessed by a demon because of some sort of vampire cannibal demon summoning poltergeist cult in Mosman Park?
1 2 3.....

Has anyone noticed the numerology connections? (sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm new here.)

From where Jane Rimmer was found to where Ciara Glennon was found, from point to point is 80kms (which runs through Bay View Terrace).
Sarah Spiers disappeared: 27th Jan 1996
2+7+1+1+9+9+6 = 35 (3+5=8)
Jane Rimmer disappeared: 9th June 1996
9+6+1+9+9+6 = 40 (4+0=4 multiple of 8)
Ciara Glennon disappeared: 15th March 1997
1+5+3+1+9+9+7 = 35 (3+5=8)

Not to mention, the Continental Hotel 1 Bay View Terrace, Claremont WA 6010, all numbers in this address equal 8.

Hi D_Train
Welcome!
Please could you explain your findings about the numerology more? I'm interested to know the significance of the number 8.

Also if you are new to forums like this, please know it's easier to ignore other sleuths here that are closed-minded and intellectually incapable of considering other sleuths opinions, especially the opinions of new sleuths bringing fresh ideas.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

You seem to be very enthusiastic to stop any discussion about JC?

I think it is very significant that her wallet was found at her residence in Fremantle. I believe that she made it home! jmo
Nope, sometimes the only way forward is to challenge people to be proved wrong.

An interesting old article from the Post newspaper with lots of information about Julie Cutler's family circumstances , detailing death of her mother, father recently remarried, and family moving to Kalgoorlie, leaving her on her own in Perth.
Goes towards sleuthing her state of mind.
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103679664

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103679664

Wallet left at home.
Work clothes abandoned in a cafe.
Rings her sister and only talks about a scary experience with a car on Stirling Hwy.
Mother dead.
Father remarried.
Step family moved to Kalgoorlie.
In Perth on her own.
Split with boyfriend.
Went to prestigious school, but has poorly paying unprestigious job.
Has degree, but that particular degree doesn't give you a good job. (Note that Lance Williams became a lowly public servant even though got the same degree).
"beloved" old car found "dumped" in ocean at Cottesloe Beach.
Julie disappears.

IMO we're not dealing with an evil third party being responsible for Julie's disappearance, but Julie herself.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13587748

Do you know the mind of another person? Our opinions are irrelevant. jmo
This posts confuses me.... did you mean to say 'relevant' or 'irrelevant'????

I agree – no person can claim to know the mind of another - especially here on an anonymous online forum!

Police think Julie Cutler is victim of foul play.
Not sure Julie up to speed on driving car into ocean.
Julie disappeared from a staff party at 14 Mill st @Parmelia hotel.
Julie reported her roadside encounter to police and family.. Police will have the report.

Police want to speak to a 'man and a woman' who walked out behind Julie from the Parmelia staff party where uni student Julie worked.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...-of-missing-and-murdered-20161231-gtk9el.html

Police think Julie is victim of foul play.
Julie reported her roadside encounter to police and family.. Police will have the report.

Police want to speak to a 'man and a wom an' who walked out behind Julie from the party.
With regard to the wallet, perhaps that morning Julie had gone to work, leaving her wallet at home, just taking some loose cash with her. If someone had followed Julie beforehand, she was probably quite spooked, and after the work function, in the car park she may have noticed someone hanging around and rather than getting in the fiat, which had manual locks, thought it better to seek company in the café. Perhaps that’s why the clothes were left at the café; Julie accidentally left them because she got spooked or was nervous.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

This posts confuses me.... did you mean to say 'relevant' or 'irrelevant'????

I agree – no person can claim to know the mind of another - especially here on an anonymous online forum!

I was suggesting, that without being inside someone else's head, we can't say that the number eight idea is garbage. For all we know, it may have had great significance. We can't rule it out just because it doesn't appeal to us personally.
Numbers have a lot of meaning for a lot of people.
Google has a lot of information on the meaning of the number 8.
Weren't the Police looking for human tissue at Weygers? Why? Apparently the number 8 has something to do with circumcision as well as many other things?

moo

The 22-year-old former theatre student at the West Australian Institute of Technology, now Curtin University, had found work at the Parmelia Hilton Hotel in Perth’s CBD.

Police think Julie Cutler is victim of foul play.
Not sure Julie up to speed on driving car into ocean.

Police want to speak to a 'man and a woman' who walked out behind Julie from the Parmelia staff party where uni student Julie worked.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...-of-missing-and-murdered-20161231-gtk9el.html

That's where she was last seen, not necessarily where she disappeared from. jmo

With regard to the wallet, perhaps that morning Julie had gone to work, leaving her wallet at home, just taking some loose cash with her. If someone had followed Julie beforehand, she was probably quite spooked, and after the work function, in the car park she may have noticed someone hanging around and rather than getting in the fiat, which had manual locks, thought it better to seek company in the café. Perhaps that’s why the clothes were left at the café; Julie accidentally left them because she got spooked or was nervous.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

It's possible she left her wallet at home, but not likely. Where would she have kept her driver's license?

Hi D_Train
Welcome!
Please could you explain your findings about the numerology more? I'm interested to know the significance of the number 8.

Also if you are new to forums like this, please know it's easier to ignore other sleuths here that are closed-minded and intellectually incapable of considering other sleuths opinions, especially the opinions of new sleuths bringing fresh ideas.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

"Closed minded and intellectually incapable"? You question my intellectual capacity because I simply question the posting of a meaningless bunch of numbers? I'm happy to play that game

Google has a lot of information on the meaning of the number 8.
Weren't the Police looking for human tissue at Weygers? Why? Apparently the number 8 has something to do with circumcision as well as many other things?

moo

Funny you should moo at the end of your No. 8 post.

As the number 8 represents maids a milking in the 12 days of Christmas song.

What a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member