Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastic how many more of these phone transcripts have they got to go through and why wasn't I contacted nearer the time.

It is curious if they haven't even caught up with people from back in 1997, why launch a fresh appeal for information on Gerard Ross at the same press conference the Commissioner issues a statement on the arrest of the alleged Claremont Serial Killer?

I was being sarcastic how many more of these phone transcripts have they got to go through and why wasn't I contacted nearer the time.

Unfortunately your sarcasm was also lost on me!
I need retuning!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

You sound so sincere janwa! I'd guess either you had something that was pertinent to the case so it was buried or they were ordered to stop investigating and it was ignored.

I thought janwa was being sincere too!

OMG did I just agree with you IC???
Shock horror spookified shrills!
Lolololol [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Just by reading reports from 1988, I'd think there was more than one offender.

From watoday link above; Court documents obtained by WAtoday reveal Hart's long criminal history in WA and in Victoria. In addition to his 2002 murder conviction, Hart was sentenced to five years jail in the Perth District in 1983 over 16 break and enter offences. In Victoria in 1989 he was sentenced to seven years jail for raping a woman in her Melbourne home. Hart was transferred from Victoria to WA in 1990 and was later released on parole in September 1992.

He was a busy boy, sentenced five years in 1983, but doesn't say where those break and enters he committed before 1983 were or where he lived. Possibly in jail until 1988. Raped in Melbourne in 1989, released 1992, raped in Bicton in 1994. Not caught. Killed estranged ex wife 2002. Southside rapist 1986,87, 88. Do you know what he looked like?

It reminds me that before the detours of the last week the thread was talking about Adrian Bailey and all his sexual assaults and jail time, except for the period between released from jail April 1993, (1995 started new relationship) and 2000. There was no other period in his life he wasn't offending. Could he have been in Perth and carrying on, but just not getting caught?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-15/page124 see post #1858

attachment.php
[video=youtube;5QbRGBMvk-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QbRGBMvk-8&t=217s[/video]
cctv footage of Adrian Bayley from night Jill Meagher murdered

attachment.php
cctv footage night Jane Rimmer was abducted. Time 03.58. Bald man"" exiting Conti

IMO bald man is NOT Adrian Bailey.

IMO bald man is NOT Adrian Bailey.

Ah well we agreed on something for about a minute spooks!

I can't tell who anyone is on the JR cctv footage, but there's something about the nose and the mannerisms. MOO.

Subjects are very friendly with security guys on both tapes. Check out his 2000 driver's licence on google images.

It is curious if they haven't even caught up with people from back in 1997, why launch a fresh appeal for information on Gerard Ross at the same press conference the Commissioner issues a statement on the arrest of the alleged Claremont Serial Killer?

Bruce Morecomb had started pushing for an Inquest into the death of Gerard Ross in 2016 after the inquest into the death of Daniel had made a breakthrough in finding his remains. An inquest could throw up for example inadequacy's that some people want to stay hidden. So the next best thing is to divert the community's interest to a 'thorough' cold case review.

SS birthday today
12 September 1977.
RIP Sarah

Tune into 720 as Belinda Varischetti has Brett Christian on due to it being the 40th anniversary of the Post Newspaper.
You'll have to stream it if you're not in Perth. Brett talks about cases such as the CSK
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/perth/programs/drive/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

It's up on the web now. Starts at the 02:32:42
2 hr, 32 minute and 42 second mark. (ie: the last 22 minutes of her show)
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/perth/programs/drive/drive/8876500

IMO bald man is NOT Adrian Bayley.

The footage of the bald Adrian Bayley on the night of the Jill Meagher Murder in Melbourne (2012),
is 16 years after the Conti Video on the 1996 night of the disappearance of Jane Rimmer.
When Bayley was 41yo.

The bald guy in the Conti video looks way too old to be Adrian Bayley (born 1971),
who would have been 25 in 1996.

Bayley could have shaved his crop of blonde/fair hair during the missing years on his CV, or during the winter of 96,
but IMO, like the Spooky one says, placing the bald man as Adrian Bayley,
is a stretch too far of the imagination.

Yes, we'd all like to know where Bayley was, and what he was doing, whilst Perth and Claremont in particular was being terrorised in the middish 90's.
It's a pity that those that know where he was and what he was doing, are keeping it to themselves, for what I will assume are selfish reasons, until anyone comes up with a better suggestion.

Snipped

01-03-2017, 03:25 AM#10 janwa Maddington Murders
I remember these murders one was in the small house set back on a big block either next to or just past the chiropractors. The other across the hwy set near the road on a big block. I passed it every day on the train. The house eventually got wrecked the land was sold and a new house built with the wreck still there. There was also a body found at some point stuffed down drain.
I recall a media story of a guy located in a drain. It was a mystery why/how he was in the drain. It was thought he had used the drain to get from A to B. A bit like the Ninja Turtle fad whereby young people were touring drains. I thought he was located within Kenwick link, the area nearer to Bunnings, Maddington. I’m not sure if the Kenwick Link was built back then.

Just by reading reports from 1988, I'd think there was more than one offender.

From watoday link above; Court documents obtained by WAtoday reveal Hart's long criminal history in WA and in Victoria. In addition to his 2002 murder conviction, Hart was sentenced to five years jail in the Perth District in 1983 over 16 break and enter offences. In Victoria in 1989 he was sentenced to seven years jail for raping a woman in her Melbourne home. Hart was transferred from Victoria to WA in 1990 and was later released on parole in September 1992.

He was a busy boy, sentenced five years in 1983, but doesn't say where those break and enters he committed before 1983 were or where he lived. Possibly in jail until 1988. Raped in Melbourne in 1989, released 1992, raped in Bicton in 1994. Not caught. Killed estranged ex wife 2002. Do you know what he looked like?

So called Southside rapist was attributed to 16 cases in 1986, 87, 88.

It reminds me that before the detours of the last week the thread was talking about Adrian Bailey and all his sexual assaults and jail time, except for the period between released from jail April 1993, (1995 started new relationship) and 2000. There was no other period in his life he wasn't offending. Could he have been in Perth and carrying on, but just not getting caught? Just my own opinion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-15/page124 see post #1858

attachment.php
[video=youtube;5QbRGBMvk-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QbRGBMvk-8&t=217s[/video]
cctv footage of Adrian Bayley from night Jill Meagher murdered

attachment.php
cctv footage night Jane Rimmer was abducted. Time 03.58. Bald man"" exiting Conti

Does anyone know the SUBURB that Hart raped the woman in her Melbourne home in 1989? I can't find it. IIRC there is another unsolved murder of a young Melbourne woman soon after he was let out on parole in 1992. I can't find any images or information about Hart either. MOO

I recall a media story of a guy located in a drain. It was a mystery why/how he was in the drain. It was thought he had used the drain to get from A to B. A bit like the Ninja Turtle fad whereby young people were touring drains. I thought he was located within Kenwick link, the area nearer to Bunnings, Maddington. I’m not sure if the Kenwick Link was built back then.

Someone did post shortly after my post with a quote from the paper I think it did say that area where the Albany Hwy and the Link join in front of Bunnings. Maybe someone can trawl through the posts after mine of 1st March. Spooks what do you do with yourself all day?

The footage of the bald Adrian Bayley on the night of the Jill Meagher Murder in Melbourne (2012),
is 16 years after the Conti Video on the 1996 night of the disappearance of Jane Rimmer.
When Bayley was 41yo.

The bald guy in the Conti video looks way too old to be Adrian Bayley (born 1971),
who would have been 25 in 1996.

Bayley could have shaved his crop of blonde/fair hair during the missing years on his CV, or during the winter of 96,
but IMO, like the Spooky one says, placing the bald man as Adrian Bayley,
is a stretch too far of the imagination.

Yes, we'd all like to know where Bayley was, and what he was doing, whilst Perth and Claremont in particular was being terrorised in the middish 90's.
It's a pity that those that know where he was and what he was doing, are keeping it to themselves, for what I will assume are selfish reasons, until anyone comes up with a better suggestion.
Public knowledge.
Sources

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a-history-that-led-to-rape-murder-20130619-2ohxx.html
http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/bayley-adrian.htm

http://media.heraldsun.com.au/multimedia/2015/mar/bayleycriminalhistory/bayley_timeline.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/3c647e0f03bf6726811b58361b09be2f

http://www.mako.org.au/Adrian-Ernes...o-raping-murdering-Jill-Meagher_Victoria.html

This article details the period in question the most.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/1125fe3321628ae7691da8d83fa9adb5

I've mentioned beforehand I remember there was a rapist back in the late 1980s or early 1990s.

He struck in the Maddington area, rushed out from the bush with a dog lead, told the lady his dog had taken off and needed help looking for the dog. Unfortunately, the lady rushed in to help and was attacked. She survived but I've never heard anymore.

For those unaware, Maddington is a neighbouring suburb of Kenwick and, Gosnells and fairly close to Huntingdale and Thornlie.

Jill Meagher may have lived in Perth prior to living in Melbourne. A Myer assistant at Carousel pointed out her mother.
Yes, she has family here in Perth. Her last phone call was to one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member