Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boot appears to have come open without a key before it's been towed in and clear of the water. I'd be very surprised if the police used a key to get into it, more specifically open it and risk losing anything that may have stayed contained in that boot to the ocean again before it was safely shored and upright.

Are you able to search through the wayback machine for the video clip PD?

It says on metic's image that the video was retrieved 7 months after it was posted if I'm reading that correctly. Does that mean this video of "Man charged over Claremont Serial Killing" was retrieved 7 months (July 2017) after it was put on the Internet around at the time of arrest on Dec 22 2017? But it was removed soon after it was put on the Internet according to the post?

The car image is very clear. It makes sense that the cops opened and checked the boot using the key as It would be the first place to look for JC, IMO. Interesting that the number plate has been removed and not just blocked out in the video. Doubt whether removing the number plate would have been the first thing the cops did when they got the Fiat to the beach. IMO it was removed before entering ocean.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Apparently jan this year the news clip aired .
If thats not correct then 7months ago its says .
I was told January soon after "the arrest"

5f03f6edcffe4a4b7a5186d0b445457e.jpg

0312c7bddcf94c29584f981c66bee0a1.jpg

4f2770cb809d47f681415ab6389b9e97.jpg

ccb66d5d37d2144790a9e5f6657b8a54.jpg

In the red circle is where i think the rego plate belonged

So if the number plate is missing-
Did it fall off in the ocean rummaging?
Or was it removed before someone ditched car in sea?

IMO If rego plated removed by hand before BLF went into ocean then that fact points to nefarious wrong doings!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Thanks Metic for these pics. Regarding the dents in the middle of the doors, very odd, as if yes it has hit the pylon or is there any possibility she/the car could have been involved in an accident and could have been 't-boned' and she has lost control and rolled her car and its ended up in the ocean? This would explain the roof being caved in. JC could have been flung out of the car along with her hand bag and back seat and washed out to sea never to be seen again. Was she again being chased by the man in the car from nights before?
Regarding the phone call from a woman to the Police, saying she was Julie, IMO is most likely a hoax and points to the possibility of a female being involved. (The couple seen at the hotel car park) It would be quite a coincidence, if it wasn't Julie for someone to say Father rather than Parents, unless it was some one who had knowledge of Julie's life. How long after Julie went missing did the police receive this phone call? Was this information about her mothers passing already in MSM? JMTO

Quote zedx:
"is there any possibility she/the car could have been involved in an accident and could have been 't-boned' and she has lost control and rolled her car and its ended up in the ocean?"

Zedx not imo , because simply its very difficult to get a car in the ocean at cott beach.
Its a long way from the road (marine pde).
It must have been a determined effort to get car into the ocean in that area.
The dents dont look like a road accident type dents .
Jmo

Quote zedx:
"is there any possibility she/the car could have been involved in an accident and could have been 't-boned' and she has lost control and rolled her car and its ended up in the ocean?"

Zedx not imo , because simply its very difficult to get a car in the ocean at cott beach.
Jmo
The dent on the side of the car looks like there was either an accident or damage was sustained by the pylon.
JMO

The dent on the side of the car looks like there was either an accident or damage was sustained by the pylon.
JMO

Yes agree.
I said the same previously- but that post of mine may have got deleted in the photo clean-up and maybe not restored. I'm not sure - I didn't check.

The round dents look exactly like the pylon. And some gifted mathematician, if they keen, could estimate the size/width/curvature of the dents and see whether the dents match up with the shape/size of the pylon.

But I'm guessing they match.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Quote zedx:

Jmo

Hi Meticulously & Zedx - what if JC had been chased by the guy who chased her on Stirling Highway. She could have tried to get away from him by heading down to Cottesloe. Maybe he actually chased her down to the water and pushed her car into the sea.
Sounds a bit nuts but then the guy chasing her sounded a bit nuts too. MOO

Yes agree.
I said the same previously- but that post of mine may have got deleted in the photo clean-up and maybe not restored. I'm not sure - I didn't check.

The round dents look exactly like the pylon. And some gifted mathematician, if they keen, could estimate the size/width/curvature of the dents and see whether the dents match up with the shape/size of the pylon.

But I'm guessing they match.

Instead of a mathematician, what about a panel beater. Someone who's retired and once worked on the older cars.

Reactions: DRT
Quote zedx:

Jmo

The side indentation could possibly be "t-boned". Check out a similar shape indentation from a "t-boning"on Wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Side_collision The wheels and under carriage seem intact, consistent with the passenger side door being hit by another car.

However I agree with metic, it is a long way from Marine Parade and very difficult, defying any logic to get the Fiat into the ocean from there. It would have sank almost immediately once it was, weighing up to 2 ton, with the weight of water inside. Waves and tide were coming in, so it would go against the laws of physics to suggest it floated out to the groyne and hit it with sufficient force to cause the door damage IMO.

None of this addresses the crush damage to the roof which is pushed almost all the way to the top of the door. IMO these waves or any on the previous day and a half can not explain the damage to the roof.

IMO a senario where she was abducted by a male and female and taken somewhere and killed. However, there was an accident in the car by the two abductors meaning they had to hide the car and dispose of it later is still the most likely. Also the car crusher is the only way to explain the damage to the roof of the car and although I don't expect everyone to agree with what I think, my opinion is only getting stronger with these images and with other information I've found. The number plates would have to be removed to go through a crusher as well.

attachment.php

Source: The Sunday Times 14th July 2000.

Attachments

• Car_JC_Cott.jpg
    Car_JC_Cott.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 130
The boot appears to have come open without a key before it's been towed in and clear of the water. I'd be very surprised if the police used a key to get into it, more specifically open it and risk losing anything that may have stayed contained in that boot to the ocean again before it was safely shored and upright.

The key looks to be definitely in the boot before it is clear of the water and possibly in all the images. Recovering the Fiat would have been a long process and tide was clearly going out as you can see the wet sand. Could have been afternoon before they had the Fiat clear of the water. They would have looked in boot before then IMO. However it does seem sloppy not to close or lock boot again before the Fiat was fully upright.

attachment.php

Attachments

• JC_Car_Boot_Key.jpg
    JC_Car_Boot_Key.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 136
The side indentation could possibly be "t-boned". Check out a similar shape indentation from a "t-boning"on Wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Side_collision The wheels and under carriage seem intact, consistent with the passenger side door being hit by another car.

However I agree with metic, it is a long way from Marine Parade and very difficult, defying any logic to get the Fiat into the ocean from there. It would have sank almost immediately once it was, weighing up to 2 ton. Waves and tide was coming in, so it would go against the laws of physics to suggest it floated out to the groyne and hit it with sufficient force to cause the door damage IMO.

None of this addresses the crush damage to the roof which is pushed almost all the way to the top of the door. IMO these waves or any on the previous day and a half can not explain the damage to the roof.

IMO a senario where she was abducted by a male and female and taken somewhere and killed. However, there was an accident in the car by the two abductors meaning they had to hide the car and dispose of it later is still the most likely. Also the car crusher is the only way to explain the damage to the roof of the car and although I don't expect everyone to agree with what I think, my opinion is only getting stronger with these images and with other information I've found. The number plates would have to be removed to go through a crusher as well.

attachment.php

IC,
Thanks for the information. The car definitely looks as though it’s been t-boned. Could it be possible that the car rolled a couple of times, hence causing substantial damage to the roof?

Is there anywhere within a nearby vicinity, that Julie may have been in a car accident?

If someone started to crush the car, why didn't they finish crushing it?

However I agree with metic, it is a long way from Marine Parade and very difficult, defying any logic to get the Fiat into the ocean from there. It would have sank almost immediately once it was, weighing up to 2 ton. Waves and tide was coming in, so it would go against the laws of physics to suggest it floated out to the groyne and hit it with sufficient force to cause the door damage IMO.

attachment.php

Innerchild
In your car-crusher theory - how do you explain the damage inflicted by the car crusher ONLY affecting the roof structure? If going by the flattening of the roof, one would think a car crusher would also POP the 4 tyres and crush them into the space in the wheel well?????

IMO rolling around on the floor of the ocean for a few days and impacting the pylon, weakening the roof supports and breaking the glass, all contributed to causing the roof to cave in and get flattened against the much more robust body of the car.

The key looks to be definitely in the boot before it is clear of the water and possibly in all the images. Recovering the Fiat would have been a long process and tide was clearly going out as you can see the wet sand. Could have been afternoon before they had the Fiat clear of the water. They would have looked in boot before then IMO. However it does seem sloppy not to close or lock boot again before the Fiat was fully upright.

attachment.php

yes sloppy - and IMO about as sloppy as handling kimono evidence with bare hands.

Policing protocols and processes weren't obviously that strict re forensics back then.

Innerchild
In your car-crusher theory - how do you explain the damage inflicted by the car crusher ONLY affecting the roof structure? If going by the flattening of the roof, one would think a car crusher would also POP the 4 tyres and crush them into the space in the wheel well?????

IMO rolling around on the floor of the ocean for a few days and impacting the pylon, weakening the roof supports and breaking the glass, all contributed to causing the roof to cave in and get flattened against the much more robust body of the car.

Good question Spooks but I'm not sure if the wheels would be crunched as IMO the crusher stopped before completion, but need more information on that.

Also, CV it does looks like the crusher has stopped and not gone all the way. Why indeed would you stop and dispose of the Fiat in the ocean at Cott if you had it in a car crusher?

IMO, the overriding objective was to put the car in the ocean at Cott beach.

IMO there was an accident and Fiat couldn't be driven, but it had to be disposed of at Cottesloe beach. Again, if this happened you could just abandon the vehicle.

Crushing it only part way could then mean it could be covered and put onto a cray or fishing boat without attracting unwanted attention. However this would take a huge amount of effort. IMO, this did happen because the positioning of JC's car (and body?) is the start of the spatial geographic body positioning of JC and the three CSK girls.

It's not just calculating the forces on the car needed to caused the damage, but I talked to long time Cott SLSA club members who made the same suggestions because they witnessed the car around the time the car was recovered. Any of the scenarios of the car entering the ocean at Cott and ending up with the damage it did, IMO is not possible.

Interesting, when reading the start of Thread #2, Droc accused an English guy of putting a car being looked for in the GR case car through a car crusher, before returning to England.

As the tow lines were attached to the under side of JC's fiat I imagine the car was either resting on it's roof or side when they were clipped on and much of the roof damage, if not already completely flattened by rocking on the ocean floor would certainly finish it off dragging it in over hills and troughs of sand, perhaps even a few rocks.

Here's some frames of cars that have been washed out to sea, one in a terrible storm but also somewhat more terribly wrecked than JC's fiat.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detai...-scores-of-villagers-were-picture-id829282820

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-wr...d-into-the-sea-by-storms-around-15618678.html

http://roselandonline.co.uk/car-swept-out-to-sea-at-east-portholland/

Attachments

• bocastleflood.jpg
    bocastleflood.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 116
  • porthollandcar.jpg
    porthollandcar.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 119
  • wrecked-blue-car-in-mediterranean-washed-into-the-sea-by-storms-around-ANXPRK.jpg
    wrecked-blue-car-in-mediterranean-washed-into-the-sea-by-storms-around-ANXPRK.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 115
As the tow lines were attached to the under side of JC's fiat I imagine the car was either resting on it's roof or side when they were clipped on and much of the roof damage, if not already completely flattened by rocking on the ocean floor would certainly finish it off dragging it in over hills and troughs of sand, perhaps even a few rocks.

Here's some frames of cars that have been washed out to sea, one in a terrible storm but also somewhat more terribly wrecked than JC's fiat.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detai...-scores-of-villagers-were-picture-id829282820

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-wr...d-into-the-sea-by-storms-around-15618678.html

http://roselandonline.co.uk/car-swept-out-to-sea-at-east-portholland/

Good find Pandit!
Excellent sleuthing! [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Crushing it only part way could then mean it could be covered and put onto a cray or fishing boat without attracting unwanted attention. However this would take a huge amount of effort. IMO, this did happen because the positioning of JC's car (and body?) is the start of the spatial geographic body positioning of JC and the three CSK girls.
My SNIP b4 and after

Is that a sort of Western Cross theory?
Are you counting the KK victim as one of the three CSK girls?

How come a 7-8 year gap (1988-1995-6) between the 1st and 2nd point in your spatial geographic body positioning theory?
Any reasonable explanation for this?
Did the CSK make other attempts during this period that failed to get the required body?

Were only 4 bodies required for your theory?
If so, had any successful attempts have been made to get the required number of bodies before 1995, might have the lives of the three CSK girls you refer to have been spared, and your spatial geographic body positioning killer, possibly retired 4 not out (until he would have likely later been caught when DNA advances caught up with him)?

attachment.php

I've had these on my phone for a few months now. There is no need to predict or hypothesise, there was no storm on Sunday or Monday 20th June 1988. There was a high pressure system and fine outlook. The weather reports clearly show and state that. There may have been scattered rain and temperatures 10 to 20 degrees. The storm arrived in Perth on Friday 24th June 1988.

Quote IC :
"I've had these on my phone for a few months now.

There is no need to predict or hypothesise, there was no storm on Sunday
or monday 20th June 1988."

On Sunday the winds were onshore and the swell was BIG .

Buoy readings of
7metres at NAT buoy
5.5 metres at ROTTNEST buoy
514db89933a960f5a85fa4e0c00cea7f.jpg

The swells direction was 300 degrees west nor west . *See Red line on data
So totally unhindered on its arrival to metro beaches & cottesloe . Forecasts of up to 3 metres have been seen .
88dd10d76e69bcd93fac0bb861efdc60.jpg

And i think its possible that it was that big because the information given by the swell data is astoundingly perfect to support that 3 metres size .
33f8d61c8efbd3cf169950a50aa24666.jpg

This swell direction combined with a strong leeuwin current would have set in motion a longshore current that was south flowing. ( Going southward along shore )
That current continued its southward flow over the following days at least until 24th june .
This current can be subtle if alls quite calm on metro beaches but further offshore around rottnest its much faster most commonly .
The winds on 20 , 21, 22 , & 23rd june were all aiding the southward current and with wind strength the current increases .
I think the chances of any evidence going outward to sea is very possible , out and to the south in the Current i mean .

attachment.php

I've had these on my phone for a few months now. There is no need to predict or hypothesise, there was no storm on Sunday or Monday 20th June 1988. There was a high pressure system and fine outlook. The weather reports clearly show and state that. There may have been scattered rain and temperatures 10 to 20 degrees. The storm arrived in Perth on Friday 24th June 1988.
On Sunday the wind was onshore all day until about midnight at cottesloe beach.
These color maps have 00hr, 06hr, 12hr, & 18hrs marked .
It is very clear that a souwest wind was blowing and it was raining on the 19th .

The double size map is midnight and 06hrs on the 20th .
That is exactly the time the temperature dropped to 8 degrees celcius ( Subiaco)
the wind was light , and the waves big .
At cottesloe beach .
Jmo
13a47ff8ad88f73dd7ada7d3a9468743.jpg
85665e1a4ab4ebe0c2d52a3e3c89ae40.jpg
d46e38b6c0b663af5c8c97cb1791f684.jpg
4e8f553029666731427bb25bf3784924.jpg

This picture wont attach where it was meant to be on last post .
its caused an overload, but its meant to be on the previous post so here it is separated.

Refered to as "double size map" in my previous post .
Its midnight on the 20th and 06am .

b4f051abfb04cc495ddf318c17de219b.jpg

This is the map IC posted ,
now zoomed in .
The shaded lines are rain forecasted areas.
I presume it is the 20th map or is it the 19th map ?
d7e93e88375b6be0f094c91e5d050a05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member