Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Metic for these pics. Regarding the dents in the middle of the doors, very odd, as if yes it has hit the pylon or is there any possibility she/the car could have been involved in an accident and could have been 't-boned' and she has lost control and rolled her car and its ended up in the ocean? This would explain the roof being caved in. JC could have been flung out of the car along with her hand bag and back seat and washed out to sea never to be seen again. Was she again being chased by the man in the car from nights before?
Regarding the phone call from a woman to the Police, saying she was Julie, IMO is most likely a hoax and points to the possibility of a female being involved. (The couple seen at the hotel car park) It would be quite a coincidence, if it wasn't Julie for someone to say Father rather than Parents, unless it was some one who had knowledge of Julie's life. How long after Julie went missing did the police receive this phone call? Was this information about her mothers passing already in MSM? JMTO
The date of the report on the phone call was a week after the car was recovered.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks Metic for these pics. Regarding the dents in the middle of the doors, very odd, as if yes it has hit the pylon or is there any possibility she/the car could have been involved in an accident and could have been 't-boned' and she has lost control and rolled her car and its ended up in the ocean? This would explain the roof being caved in. JC could have been flung out of the car along with her hand bag and back seat and washed out to sea never to be seen again. Was she again being chased by the man in the car from nights before?
Regarding the phone call from a woman to the Police, saying she was Julie, IMO is most likely a hoax and points to the possibility of a female being involved. (The couple seen at the hotel car park) It would be quite a coincidence, if it wasn't Julie for someone to say Father rather than Parents, unless it was some one who had knowledge of Julie's life. How long after Julie went missing did the police receive this phone call? Was this information about her mothers passing already in MSM? JMTO

It does look like there has been an accident. It wouldn't have made it out to the pylon like all the images of cars in ocean Janwa posted recently. Then there is the fact that the roof is crushed down to the top of the doors!

The date of the report on the phone call was a week after the car was recovered.

Think the phone call was Monday 27th June 5 days after. It's suspicious that its a young woman and the article Police seek two in car puzzle says they were looking to question a man and a woman. I was suspicious of the way the young woman talked in the direct quotes from the article Caller Claims she is missing woman.

She said “My name is Julie Cutler. I want you to tell my father that I am all right. I just want to be left alone. I will talk to a reporter later.”

Who talks like that if they are running away and don't want to be found?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Police seek 2 in car puzzle_june 1988.jpg
    Police seek 2 in car puzzle_june 1988.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 111
Think the phone call was Monday 27th June 5 days after. It's suspicious that its a young woman and the article Police seek two in car puzzle says they were looking to question a man and a woman. I was suspicious of the way the young woman talked in the direct quotes from the article Caller Claims she is missing woman.

She said “My name is Julie Cutler. I want you to tell my father that I am all right. I just want to be left alone. I will talk to a reporter later.”

Who talks like that if they are running away and don't want to be found?

attachment.php
If we can confirm that Julie's bond with her father, or that her father wasn't on television prior to the phone call, then we can eliminate the call being a prank. What we would then be left with is foul play.
So I'll need to hunt down reports prior to the call. Sometimes getting g to the truth is a process of elimination.

If we can confirm that Julie's bond with her father, or that her father wasn't on television prior to the phone call, then we can eliminate the call being a prank. What we would then be left with is foul play.
So I'll need to hunt down reports prior to the call. Sometimes getting g to the truth is a process of elimination.

Your right Peterdavo. If we can find out if this info about her mother passing was indeed in MSM we may be onto something!!

Still awake at 2.02 am.I need to go for a walk so I can sleep again. I really need a new laptop. This ituation is cra.Just thinking of BRE`s dump site & trophy site. I hs to be omewhere.

It does look like there has been an accident. It wouldn't have made it out to the pylon like all the images of cars in ocean Janwa posted recently. Then there is the fact that the roof is crushed down to the top of the doors!
Check the people swimming in the last shot IC. Just as I suspected, only a few steps between ankle deep and overhead. Theres a massive drop off straight into deep water just off the shoreline & its acting like a huge bowl that has held the car completely submerged and rolled it around at will. Certainly enough force to cause the damage with or without connecting with the pylon & absolutely capable of delivering it there IMO.

Gold stars getting those photos Met.. Great stuff!!
Very excited to see what other gems you've acquired & are willing to share..

Pics require links. No link, no post.

Also, some off-topic posts have been removed. Please stay on topic.

:tyou:

...If it was a hoax call would they have known how close Julie was to her Dad? MOO

Likely for maximum effect, as most girls are close to their dads.

Which has got me thinking about the possibility of 'payback' via the girls' fathers, and not just JC. Have any sleuthers gone down this track checking occupation, business or social ties?

I have gone through all the posts meticulously made (and responses to them), and removed images that did not contain either the 7News logo or a link. The posts have been reinstated, although some responses may not quite make sense now (i.e. reference to the people in the beach pic that was removed).

We simply cannot post images without giving credit to the source. It is a copyright violation and against TOS.

Check the people swimming in the last shot IC. Just as I suspected, only a few steps between ankle deep and overhead. Theres a massive drop off straight into deep water just off the shoreline & its acting like a huge bowl that has held the car completely submerged and rolled it around at will. Certainly enough force to cause the damage with or without connecting with the pylon & absolutely capable of delivering it there IMO.

Do you mean this image no name?
attachment.php

What you can see here are the two guys in wetsuits attaching or adjusting the tow line to Fiat. They are bending over or on knees You can just see the tow truck to the far middle left of image. There is no one swimming at the time and you can't see the Fiat as the roof is almost completely crushed. There is a slightly deeper area to where the next wave is breaking, which is also shown in the black and white image newspaper, but these are not large or powerful waves. Where the waves are breaking in the second line of waves, this would be around waist depth water otherwise they wouldn't be breaking. There are no sideways currents to be seen.

Also the Fiat would weigh up to 2 ton with water in it and wouldn't be going anywhere unless it was being winched by tow truck and chain, IMO. Tide was low at 10.00pm the night before (approx) and rose 14cm over 12 hours to high tide at 10 am (approx) on 22 June 1988. Not especially high or quick moving but it was coming in.

If you were talking about other images that were removed, they were random images at random times with different conditions to the 22nd June 1988.

Attachments

• JC_Retrieved_Car_Beach.JPG
    JC_Retrieved_Car_Beach.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 107
More pictures .
Can we look at the pics and see ,
Is that a key in the boot ?
Is there a rego plate missing?

In these photos of the water there is not clear water due to waves breaking on the sand .
I think as soon as the waves got smaller on the 21st and 22nd june the water would have become clearer , as the leeuwin-current was ananomously strong that year bringing clear warm water from the north down to cape leeuwin and beyond.
All photos of the car on beach show small waves rolling in (22nd june)
But that is not the time that i have suggested that the waves were bigger .
Waves come up and they go down, sometimes for only hours other times days.
Each event is different like a fingerprint is,
Thats called a swell signature.

The 2 beach photos are not from the news story afaik , ( dont look like screen shots )

60fff4254a5753d3f3abde7793bcc9ef.jpg

Above : This is the news story (from post arrest of bra) , earlier this year according to anonymous sender .
The news clip does not seem to exist anymore and apparently did dissappear very quickly after showing .

<modsnip>

3ec96f0b76b9e3c29e95a704ab520315.jpg

<modsnip>
Plug the original source url into the wayback machine to retrieve the video

Which photo do you mean NN ?

I thought that picture had a surfboard rider on a tiny wave about a metre off the shore
But its too blurry to be certain .
I see no swimmers or deep drop off .
40e8e9cdcec32596407cff130190d1ec.jpg
7e99eaaef96bd6d764c37d8837ecaac7.jpg

Are you able to search through the wayback machine for the video clip PD?

It says on metic's image that the video was retrieved 7 months after it was posted if I'm reading that correctly. Does that mean this video of "Man charged over Claremont Serial Killing" was retrieved 7 months (July 2017) after it was put on the Internet around at the time of arrest on Dec 22 2017? But it was removed soon after it was put on the Internet according to the post?

The car image is very clear. It makes sense that the cops opened and checked the boot using the key as It would be the first place to look for JC, IMO. Interesting that the number plate has been removed and not just blocked out in the video. Doubt whether removing the number plate would have been the first thing the cops did when they got the Fiat to the beach. IMO it was removed before entering ocean.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• JC_Retrieved car_Man_Charged_Video.JPG
    JC_Retrieved car_Man_Charged_Video.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 113
  • JC_Retrieved_Car_Boot_open.jpg
    JC_Retrieved_Car_Boot_open.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 114

Apparently jan this year the news clip aired .
If thats not correct then 7months ago its says .
I was told January soon after "the arrest"

5f03f6edcffe4a4b7a5186d0b445457e.jpg

0312c7bddcf94c29584f981c66bee0a1.jpg

4f2770cb809d47f681415ab6389b9e97.jpg

ccb66d5d37d2144790a9e5f6657b8a54.jpg

In the red circle is where i think the rego plate belonged

Apparently jan this year the news clip aired .
If thats not correct then 7months ago its says .
I was told January soon after "the arrest"

It didn't name the accused and the kids look like they are waiting for Santa to arrive soon, so I'd say 23rd or 24th December it aired. It looks like it was accessed 7 months after that, 23rd or 24th June. Maybe they got it from the so called way back machine?

Metic, do you have any idea why a video clip about the arrest of BRE would have video of the retrieval of JC's car in June 22 1988. No one was making connections between the arrest of the CSK then were they?

Could it be that the Ch 7 video from which these images were taken was the original news reports in June 1988 and not the one posted on 23 or 24th December 2016?

attachment.php

Attachments

• JC_Retrieved car_Man_Charged_Video.JPG
    JC_Retrieved car_Man_Charged_Video.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 110
Hi Frankie1972 - anything you would like to contribute ? Possibly quite hard to read now that Sillybilly has cleaned up the mess.

Are you able to search through the wayback machine for the video clip PD?

It says on metic's image that the video was retrieved 7 months after it was posted if I'm reading that correctly. Does that mean this video of "Man charged over Claremont Serial Killing" was retrieved 7 months (July 2017) after it was put on the Internet around at the time of arrest on Dec 22 2017? But it was removed soon after it was put on the Internet according to the post?

The car image is very clear. It makes sense that the cops opened and checked the boot using the key as It would be the first place to look for JC, IMO. Interesting that the number plate has been removed and not just blocked out in the video. Doubt whether removing the number plate would have been the first thing the cops did when they got the Fiat to the beach. IMO it was removed before entering ocean.

attachment.php
attachment.php
No. You can only search the original url address to see if it's saved on the wayback machine. If it is then you used the wayback machine link instead of the url to cite the video clips.

e3852bff5bb7a11645fdb869227f1915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members