Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, finally I get to add something 'original'! (Being from Melbourne)

Yep, Ballarat's about 90 mins away.

Yep, Adelaide had the GP until Melbourne poached it in '96. Most Albert Park residents despised / despise it. You only see the race coverage a couple of days a year, but the set up takes weeks and months. If you play sport on one of the many fields nearby, you get relocated.

But worse is the noise, which is horrible. Can hear it from my place, probably 13ks away.

I missed the hoo ha which saw the previous thread closed. If anyone wants to summarise without getting into further trouble, I'd appreciate it. If it's not appropriate, no drama.

It would appear from this post in an earlier thread that Junior Recruit Man in the below 1986 Daily News article has been ruled out previously, but doesn't mention if that is also over the Julie Cutler case or not.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12304769
a6c81d4fc3f25429bbe1111ecbb3f0d9.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thank you to those who provided feedback with regard to potential holiday places and events BRE possibly attended. Indicated below are the relevant dates and venues of AFLs Grand Finals played by West Coast Eagles. Listed by year and where played.

Year
Date
Opponent and Venue
Suburb & State
28 Sep
Hawthorn at Waverley Park
Mulgrave, Melbourne, Vic
26 Sep
Geelong at Melbourne MCG
East Melbourne, Vic
24 Sep
Geelong at Melbourne MCG
East Melbourne, Vic
24 Sep
Sydney Swans at Subiaco
Subiaco WA, WA
30 Sep
Sydney Swans at MCG
East Melbourne, Vic
3 Oct
Hawthorn at MCG
East Melbourne, Vic
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/history/timeline

Note: East Melbourne’s local suburbs include: Albert Park, Carlton, Hawthorn, Kooyong, Toorak, Cremorne & South Yarra.

Mulgrave local suburbs are Glen Waverley, Wheelers Hill, St Kilda, Southbank,

Wow, finally I get to add something 'original'! (Being from Melbourne)

Yep, Ballarat's about 90 mins away.

Yep, Adelaide had the GP until Melbourne poached it in '96. Most Albert Park residents despised / despise it. You only see the race coverage a couple of days a year, but the set up takes weeks and months. If you play sport on one of the many fields nearby, you get relocated.

But worse is the noise, which is horrible. Can hear it from my place, probably 13ks away.

I missed the hoo ha which saw the previous thread closed. If anyone wants to summarise without getting into further trouble, I'd appreciate it. If it's not appropriate, no drama.
Many thanks, In due course I will prepare a post similar to the one of West Coast Eagles. It will take me a while though.

If you want to ditch your spectacles you can see an Ophthalmologist*based at the Lions Eye Institute in*Perth. But lasers doesn't fix the underlying causes for myopia like high eye pressure though, and that can lead to glaucoma. If you're not referred straight away to an Ophthalmologist if you're pressure goes up then you can lose some of your eyesight permanently. I wonder if anyone's ever tried suing their doctor for not doing so?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The LEI have seen what I have. And they have also seen something they have never seen before. Going to be a nice court case. More maybe soon re CV's comment.

The LEI have seen what I have. And they have also seen something they have never seen before. Going to be a nice court case. More maybe soon re CV's comment.

Can you tell us more please?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Frankie 1972 is a verified insider; LMAO.

Can you tell us more please?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Yes. LEI is not Law enforcement. It is the Lions Eye Institute.Perth.

Many thanks, In due course I will prepare a post similar to the one of West Coast Eagles. It will take me a while though.
Re: Motor Racing

Thank you to those who provided feedback with regard to potential holiday places and events BRE possibly attended. Indicated below are the relevant venues where the Australian Grand Prix motor race is/was held.

Each March The Australian Grand Prix (Formula 1) motor race is held. The circuit around Albert Park lake is only a few kilometres south of central Melbourne (1996 onwards) Wikipedia.

Suburbs local: Middle Park, Windsor, Albert Park, St Kilda, Prahran, Southbank, Richmond, Luna Theme Park Google maps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beforehand, from 1986 to 1995 the race was held in South Australia within the streets of Adelaide’s CBD. Wikipedia

Suburbs local: Rundle Mall, Norwood, Dulwich, Toorak Gardens, Glenside, Parkside, Wayville, Milend, Hilton, Stepney. Google maps

Or maybe visiting parents, for mothers day or fathers day?
Or spouses parents, on those days?
Or perhaps holidaying with spouses friends or relatives?
Regarding potential places BRE may have spent on holiday. Indicated below are the local tourist areas and towns en-route to Broome.

Broome (NW Australia) 2008 onwards

Areas local to Broome include:

. Cable Beach
. Kimberley Coast
. Roebuck Bay
. Gantheaume Point
. Cape Leveque
. Horizontal Waterfalls
. Purnululu
. Prince Regent National Park

Map from Perth to Broome 2,240kms via National Hwy

Now my original post disappeared. Yes, I did work in Ewing St. But not in the direction of Telstra. We used to drink beers under the big tree in Ewing st side of Bentley Plaza, from Weds to Fridays. I was a member of Sodscal did you know? We used to toot at the Boss driving past to say basically we were there. He used to have several romances with two secretaries & was a martial Arts expert would you believe. That is true what I say too .He once thumped a neighbour over a fence dispute once lols. He did not lose .
The VS Commodore 96 wagon was on sale at an auction 80 m nth of my work but on the opposite ( right) side on the hump. Together were about 6 of them each auction. I did meet some Telstra guys there (true too) & they were looking at vehicles too. Lots got ommitted what I typed tonight. And before what I posted & is now gone.Yes the dvd store was a laugh. I neve bought from there. But Cops thought them interesting.Did BRE have a pal? I am not so sure he did.

I never bought vids from the Bentley store. But the Midland Cops did have a peek at them.. I hope they liked the theme. lols.

CV I did reply re Spectacles but someone deleted what I said. I guess they did it for a reason. I do have eye problems and they have no seen it before. But that is another thing hey?

Regarding potential places BRE may have spent on holiday. Indicated below are the local tourist areas and towns en-route to Broome.

Broome (NW Australia) 2008 onwards

Areas local to Broome include:

. Cable Beach
. Kimberley Coast
. Roebuck Bay
. Gantheaume Point
. Cape Leveque
. Horizontal Waterfalls
. Purnululu
. Prince Regent National Park

Map from Perth to Broome 2,240kms via National Hwy

Good thinking but I did have a chuckle. It's a bit of a random list and probably not what you would visit if you were visiting family in Broome. E.g. Purnululu is over 800km away. Tons of things much closer. You'd be more likely to visit local fishing spots if that was your thing. If you WERE intending on driving the big distances across the Kimberley as a tourist you'd likely be headed up the Gibb River Road (along with everyone else!) rather than the main Hwy through Fitzroy and Halls Creek and on to Purnululu - but as I say, if you were visiting family in Broome, you'd be more likely to go to 'local' spots rather than the big tourist spots 👍🙂

I will get back to you re that. Remind me pls.

I still think the SCS want to find the SS location to make things stick re the BRE case.

I missed it too but my understanding of it was that someone thought a WS member who had stopped posting could have been the CSK and people started sleuthing/doxxing that member.

Ok so I got a bit lost in the forums and ended up back on thread #5. Someone was discussing the hollow plastic 'clothesline' cord that was used on the Karrakatta victim and that it had screen printing ink on it. They were putting the question of why that was chosen and whether it was because it might have been something familiar for some reason, like tying bundles of conduit or tarps, and where the ink comes into it.

This is kind of left field and unrelated to current conversations but I just had to add that I'm familiar with that kind of plastic cord from my time in Guides and Scouts. It's sold by the spool at craft stores in various colours and used for lots of craft activities, but especially weaving woggles, which are the little circular doovalackeys used to do up the camp scarf. The same scarf we would screen print. If you went to the guide and scout units I was involved with, you would find spools of plastic cord on the shelves, probably with traces of screen printing ink on them because it would all be laid out on the tables together either before camp or at camp.

I'm sure it's not unique to guides and scouts either, I'm sure girls/boys brigade, bible camps and other groups do similar. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6