Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The MO in regards to MF is way different to that of the CSK. She was home, and let the perp in (no forced entry and more than likely knew her attacker). I think the link I posted said they believe her legs were bound either while unconscious or already dead with a belt. The perp tried to make it look like a robbery.

Thank you to those who provided feedback with regard to potential holiday places and events BRE possibly attended. Indicated below are details pertaining to the Bathurst 1000 race, which is held each October (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] weekend).

The Bathurst 1000, is a 1,000 kms (620 mi) touring car race held annually on the Mt Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.
A championship event for Supercars.

Mt Panorama
is located west of the Blue Mountains National Park - 201kms NW from Sydney.

Bathurst has its own airport Wikipedia

Note: Each February Bathurst holds its 12 hour event.
Here is a good one to sleuth. Whose birthday would it be on 7 December 2001?

Janine Vaughan’s details: Blonde hair and green eyes 164cm (5’3”)

Janine (31) was last seen around 4am on Friday, 7 December 2001 in Keppel Street, Bathurst. At this time she was seen to enter the front passenger seat of a bright red coloured four door medium size sedan similar to a Mitsubishi Magna of a Toyota Camry. Janine has not been seen or heard from since and fears are held for her safety and welfare.

Reported missing to: Bathurst Police Station.

Missing Persons Register

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Domestic flights out of Perth you can still travel under any name. There are no ID checks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this may be the case now, but it was NOT always this way. I've had to show ID on domestic flights in Oz in the past.
I'm thinking it was probably during the aftermath of 9/11 attacks in USA when airport security was bumped up.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Here is a good one to sleuth. Whose birthday would it be on 7 December 2001?

Janine Vaughan’s details: Blonde hair and green eyes 164cm (5’3”)

Janine (31) was last seen around 4am on Friday, 7 December 2001 in Keppel Street, Bathurst. At this time she was seen to enter the front passenger seat of a bright red coloured four door medium size sedan similar to a Mitsubishi Magna of a Toyota Camry. Janine has not been seen or heard from since and fears are held for her safety and welfare.

Reported missing to: Bathurst Police Station.

Missing Persons Register

These are only my thoughts and opinions.
[FONT=&amp]http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story/905747/andrew-jones/[/FONT]

Here’s some further reading from the WesternAdvocate which is interesting….

There areseveral factors that make Mr Jones a person of interest. He owned a red Renault19 that fits the Fryer dimensions and also fits the most cogent description ofthe vehicle of interest, that given contemporaneously by Ian Bryant.

In the earlyhours of the morning of 7 December very shortly before the disappearance ofJanine Vaughan, Lynette Boreland describes being followed by a small red car.She describes the driver of that car as follows:

Q. Well, whatdid he look like, how tall was he?

A. He was a big man, about six foot tall.He didn’t look like he fitted in that car, he looked, you know, too big for thecar. Yeah, and other than that, just, you know, how I described him before, dark hair, with a dark complexion. Hehad a fair complexion ... [not transcribable] ... had what I’d call a boofhead[as said] or a square head, and when I was at the refuge, the pedestrianrefuge, and I could see down in the car and he actually looked up at me, so forseconds we were actually looking at each other, and I remember he – I couldn’ttell you what colour eyes he had, but I remember he had a bumpy nose, likepimples or, you know, like bumpy nose, and that stood out to me.

Petedavo,
Warrnambool speedway is called the Premier and sponsored by Sungold Milk. I can't find the actual address.
I was trying to find some historical information about Speedway events of any significance that may of attracted West Australians visitors and the times and places of those events. Warnambool Speedway was mentioned in a few articles previously posted.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I was trying to find some historical information about Speedway events of any significance that may of attracted West Australians visitors and the times and places of those events. Warnambool Speedway was mentioned in a few articles previously posted.

Petedavo,
Warrnambool speedway is called the Premier and sponsored by Sungold Milk. I can't find the actual address.
Is "winningest" even a word?
http://www.murraybridgespeedway.com/release.asp?NewsId=54357#.Wcyw4G995yx
090853f5049c3ad6ff88f0b101ae2911.jpg

Someone I met at the Auction Hse on the rt, as you head uphill nth on Ewing st. told me on ONE,maybe 2 of about 4 visits to the Auction place what cars were Telstra's. I was after a sedan. A $16 k redundancy helps. Maybe there were more Telstra workers there, I didn't need to inquire. No one mentioned trips away, nor did i hear any reference to the Boomerang Hotel wherever that is. I occasionally did visit the pub with workmates on approx Tate St/ Albany Hgy cnr (Bentley pub?) The big tree is long gone, due to La Plaza extension in recent years. We worked on Ewing/ Davies lane. OH BTW SODSCAL means Society of drinking six cans at lunchtime. Had to be3.5 % or over.

I can't remember when Telstra closed down up the top of Ewing St. It looked vacant early to mid 96.Maybe before. I worked at the Ewing st Co. from March 91 to 31 May 96.Hint; Activ. LOL re my SODSCAL comment. All of the above is true btw.

Someone I met at the Auction Hse on the rt, as you head uphill nth on Ewing st. told me on ONE,maybe 2 of about 4 visits to the Auction place what cars were Telstra's. I was after a sedan. A $16 k redundancy helps. Maybe there were more Telstra workers there, I didn't need to inquire. No one mentioned trips away, nor did i hear any reference to the Boomerang Hotel wherever that is. I occasionally did visit the pub with workmates on approx Tate St/ Albany Hgy cnr (Bentley pub?) The big tree is long gone, due to La Plaza extension in recent years. We worked on Ewing/ Davies lane. OH BTW SODSCAL means Society of drinking six cans at lunchtime. Had to be3.5 % or over.
The Boomerang Hotel was the former Bentley Hotel. It was a glass-fronted building with a great big boomerang across the top. May I say that my husband was a bouncer there in the late '70s.

There was a bottlo on he cnr of John St/ La Plaza shopping centre. We used to get our beers there & drive to the far side of La Plaza (Ewing st) & park under one of 3 big trees. Depending on who was parked there first , eh?

Yeah, The Boomerang Hotel was demolished and replaced by the Bentley Hotel in the 80's/90's for the widening of Albany Highway, however this section of Albany Highway never got widened.

https://m.facebook.com/LostPerth/ph...1830.483374281733631/1571512186253163/?type=3

[video=twitter;542287608685277184]https://twitter.com/MuseumofPerth/status/542287608685277184[/video]

Yeah, The Boomerang Hotel was demolished and replaced by the Bentley Hotel in the 80's/90's

https://m.facebook.com/LostPerth/ph...1830.483374281733631/1571512186253163/?type=3

[video=twitter;542287608685277184]https://twitter.com/MuseumofPerth/status/542287608685277184[/video]

Davo, PCS or CanningVale, can you please explain why the thread is discussing Ewing St, Boomerang Hotel, and a big tree?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Davo, PCS or CanningVale, can you please explain why the thread is discussing Ewing St, Boomerang Hotel, and a big tree?

Spooks,

As PCS worked in Ewing St, Bentley, which is the same street as a former Telstra building, where BRE worked, we were discussing if PCS knew any of the employees.

Stuffed if I know Spooks. Probably to do with Telstra being at the top of Ewing st. BRE would have gone there a bit I guess. It's a bit like say why is one woman having multiple names on Facebook,twitter or other pages...

Before you ask. No I don't remember ever running into BRE at the Auction place on the rt, not left as you head north on Ewing st If I did it would not be in my best interest tosay eh? I tell you what; you come up with a face you chatted with at Telstra shop, Osbourne Park in June 1996...

Spooks,

As PCS worked in Ewing St, Bentley, which is the same street as a former Telstra building, where BRE worked, we were discussing if PCS knew any of the employees.
Or remember seeing any Telstra social Club flyers or overheard any conversations about their trips and get-togethers. Maybe there's something he forgot, but made him suspect a Telstra employee before one was arrested, as in earlier threads many sleuthers discussed a possible Telstra connection to CSK. I'd like to find out what sparked this "premonition".

And the rope... No one being a Serial Killer would buy a 12,000 to $14,000 Ex Telstra wagon in late '95. His folks might. Cops would have been working on ladies on the night being eye witnesses. Not good having a limp Brad mate. Hence 250 calls to Crimestoppers after your arrest eh?

And the rope... No one being a Serial Killer would buy a 12,000 to $14,000 Ex Telstra wagon in late '95. His folks might. Cops would have been working on ladies on the night being eye witnesses. Not good having a limp Brad mate. Hence 250 calls to Crimestoppers after your arrest eh?

So what's a limp got to do with 250 calls to Crimestoppers?

Was it a gammy left foot?

Or remember seeing any Telstra social Club flyers or overheard any conversations about their trips and get-togethers. Maybe there's something he forgot, but made him suspect a Telstra employee before one was arrested, as in earlier threads many sleuthers discussed a possible Telstra connection to CSK. I'd like to find out what sparked this "premonition".

A psychic premonition?

A psychic premonition?

An unconscious one that they're not aware of yet. Unlocking it might lead to more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member