Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great link thanks Canningvale.

I think the shoes are significant to CSK, more so than trinkets or jewellery (he missed Jane's watch) even their handbags although he'd have wanted to go through those for their personal information and probably any cash. As far as I can tell, Jane and Ciara were wearing slip-ons or pumps, Julie Cutler was also wearing pumps. They're the easiest shoe to slip a foot and the first thing to come off in a scuffle, in or outside of a car. Not one shoe was found at abduction or at d-site, nothing even fell out of the car. He didn't lose any of their shoes, not even one.

He can't wear them, obviously his feet are too big but they'd be okay for a large doll or a mannequin. Spooks mentioned in a post some way back CSK may have preferred his victims doll like. I think there may be something in that which could extend his fantasies post attack. Perhaps the police could be looking for a large doll or an old mannequin tucked away in the back shed, or someone else's garage he has access to.

I'm not talking about a blow up doll and imagine a kind of doll or mannequin that can be hidden in plain sight. Without repeating my own experience of realising what I'd thought was a lovely man giving me discounts in his sportswear store was doing to his mannequins, it happens.

Looking out of curiosity at large dolls Canningvale and this was the first one my eyes were drawn to. Creepy coincidence. She's wearing Sarah's shoes, in white.

attachment.php

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200938298007

Hi Pandit & Canning Vale - I dread to think what the accused would have done with the shoes. Maybe kept them in a box to look at every now and then. I doubt he would give them to his wife or stepdaughter😱 MOO

We should throw into the mix that the accused did his training at the Telecom Technical College on the corner of Ley St and Manning Rd Como. There's a pub nearby called the Mount Henry Tavern, and a couple of others around there, the Raffles in Applecross, the Waterford in Karawara, The Como on Canning Hwy, etc. Were any unsolved "incidents" reported in 1980's? Anything near Manning Rd etc?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Mt Henry Tavern used to be called the Manning Hotel. Also, there was a night club in Como, alongside the Kwinana Fwy, next to Frency's restaurant. I think it was called the Knight Club or Knite Klub.

Pretty creepy, there's also underwear and clothing. It would be great if the police found his stash.

Hi Pandit & Canning Vale - I dread to think what the accused would have done with the shoes. Maybe kept them in a box to look at every now and then. I doubt he would give them to his wife or stepdaughter MOO

We should throw into the mix that the accused did his training at the Telecom Technical College on the corner of Ley St and Manning Rd Como. There's a pub nearby called the Mount Henry Tavern, and a couple of others around there, the Raffles in Applecross, the Waterford in Karawara, The Como on Canning Hwy, etc. Were any unsolved "incidents" reported in 1980's? Anything near Manning Rd etc?

Thinking back to the 1980s the Raffles in Applecross was by far the best of hotels. There were lots of hotels around the area but many were very quiet, catering for older men at the bars. I'm compiling a list of hotels and will post shortly.

The Michelle part is very similar to what I have been told. I think that apart from the tragedy of CG a big mistake was made by unwittingly picking up the daughter of someone with contacts and connections, and for those that like to take note a different socioeconomic strata.

Just to clarify. SS and JC coming from low soci-economic families or families didn't have high business or political influence. So when their daughters disappeared, and JR found murdered there was perhaps confidence that killer(s) would get away with the crime. With CG enormous political and business pressure with her father being connected and much money raised to try to find the killer, this changed.

As seen with Jane (not talking SS at moment) seemed to be more than one and maybe a group of people acting together. Suspicions on "Michelle", poleman, red dot man, MM, ? girl who waits until Jane exits and attaches herself to where she is talking, (also guys that could be RZ or AdrianB).

13 people reported seeing Jane leading from Claremont towards Perth, all proved incorrect. Although police were still asking for any woman walking on Stirling Hwy between 12.20 am and 2.00 am to come forward. Seems a young woman may have put a jacket or dark top on to look like JR. Possibly to take heat off any known person in the cctv video seen interacting with her, as it could suggest she was picked up on Stirling Hwy instead of a person seen on the cctv.

Just my own opinions.

Thanks Eaglette. http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/f8882603e1cf04269271b9cb06e4c7d8

[FONT=&amp]FORMER top cop Karl O’Callaghan raised questions about the suitability of his successor Chris Dawson to become police commissioner over his stewardship of the Claremont serial killer investigation.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr O’Callaghan referred an internal WA Police report on the investigation, which previously sat within Mr Dawson’s crime portfolio as deputy commissioner, to the Corruption and Crime Commission about a year ago.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Mr O’Callaghan raised the matter again with Premier Mark McGowan and Police Minister Michelle Roberts after Labor was elected in March and set about recruiting a new police commissioner....
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Mr McKechnie determined any concerns raised in the report were of a managerial nature and there was no misconduct found on the part of any officer....

Mr O’Callaghan has been publicly scathing in recent days of the recruitment process to replace him....[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I'd like to know what it was about the CSK that caused [/FONT]Callaghan to refer the incident to the CCC, and warn both Liberal and Labour governments. Just managerial, said [FONT=&amp]McKechnie! Hasn't his name come up a few times as well?

All posts are my own opinion and my personal copyright unless sources are included[/FONT]

Was this why reporters were putting in foi requests? Am I the only one interested in what ex top cop Karl, thinks is so corrupt about what new top cop Dawson did with the CSK investigation, that he referred it to CCC?

I'd like to know what it was so I can decide myself if it was a managerial matter?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Source: The West Australian 19th Oct 2017, pp 6, 7.

All posts are my own opinion and my personal copyright unless sources are included

Attachments

• Karl_stuff_refreshing_West_19_10_17.JPG
    Karl_stuff_refreshing_West_19_10_17.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Karl_twitter_19_10_17.JPG
    Karl_twitter_19_10_17.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 93
Innerchild, are you suggesting the accused was working with a coordinated team of people to abduct and murder young women? Or that the wrong man has been charged?

Just to clarify. SS and JC coming from low soci-economic families or families didn't have high business or political influence. So when their daughters disappeared, and JR found murdered there was perhaps confidence that killer(s) would get away with the crime. With CG enormous political and business pressure with her father being connected and much money raised to try to find the killer.

They, being the operative word as seen with Jane (not talking SS at moment) with more than one and maybe a group of people acting together. Suspicions on "Michelle", poleman, red dot man, MM, ? girl who waits until Jane exits and attaches herself to where she is talking (also guys that could be RZ or AdrianB).

13 people reported seeing Jane leading from Claremont towards Perth, all proved incorrect. Although police were still asking for any woman walking on Stirling Hwy between 12.20 am and 2.00 am to come forward. Seems a young woman may have put a jacket or dark top on to look like JR. Possibly to take heat off any known person in the cctv video seen interacting with her, as it could suggest she was picked up on Stirling Hwy instead of a person seen on the cctv.

Just my own opinions.

For those overseas - Manning and South Perth are close in proximity...

During 1986 Cheryl Renwick, aged 33, disappeared. Cheryl lived in a South Perth Unit, and worked in North Perth. Cheryl’s car was found at the airport car park, but she didn’t leave the state.

Disappeared either the 25 or 26 May 1986.
Height 162cm (5’3”) (same height as JC)
Two teenage children
Separated from spouse

Although it was initially thought that the Birnies were responsible it did not fit their “MO”.
Prior to the abduction Cheryl Renwick was terrified of a man and women who stalked her.
Although the Birnies had a pile of clothing, jewellery and make-up belonging to victims there didn’t appear to be anything belonging to Cheryl.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/missing-mum-linked-to-birnie-murders-ng-b88374591z

Spooks,
Thanks for the images. The laneway and building it's attached too, looks as though it's been there for a long time. I think someone mentioned in the past that the laneway wasn't there in 1996/1997. Can anyone vouch that the lane-way was there in 1996/1997.

I'm pretty sure the laneway was there although not covered like it is now.

IMO the person she was waiting for waved at her to come over the road and they walked down this alleyway to the waiting car.

attachment.php

Source: image personal copyright of Spooks R Us

Attachments

• Alleyway_opp_Conti_Spooks.jpg
    Alleyway_opp_Conti_Spooks.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 98
Great link thanks Canningvale.

I think the shoes are significant to CSK, more so than trinkets or jewellery (he missed Jane's watch) even their handbags although he'd have wanted to go through those for their personal information and probably any cash. As far as I can tell, Jane and Ciara were wearing slip-ons or pumps, Julie Cutler was also wearing pumps. They're the easiest shoe to slip a foot and the first thing to come off in a scuffle, in or outside of a car. Not one shoe was found at abduction or at d-site, nothing even fell out of the car. He didn't lose any of their shoes, not even one.

He can't wear them, obviously his feet are too big but they'd be okay for a large doll or a mannequin. Spooks mentioned in a post some way back CSK may have preferred his victims doll like. I think there may be something in that which could extend his fantasies post attack. Perhaps the police could be looking for a large doll or an old mannequin tucked away in the back shed, or someone else's garage he has access to.

I'm not talking about a blow up doll and imagine a kind of doll or mannequin that can be hidden in plain sight. Without repeating my own experience of realising what I'd thought was a lovely man giving me discounts in his sportswear store was doing to his mannequins, it happens.

Looking out of curiosity at large dolls Canningvale and this was the first one my eyes were drawn to. Creepy coincidence. She's wearing Sarah's shoes, in white.

attachment.php

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200938298007
Pandit,

It’s very interesting the doll theory. According to the spreadsheet a couple of ladies missing/murdered were 162cm (5’3”). The other ladies weren’t much different. I don’t have the heights for a lot of the victims.

For those overseas - Manning and South Perth are close in proximity...

During 1986 Cheryl Renwick, aged 33, disappeared. Cheryl lived in a South Perth Unit, and worked in North Perth. Cheryl’s car was found at the airport car park, but she didn’t leave the state.

Disappeared either the 25 or 26 May 1986.
Height 162cm (5’3”)
Two teenage children
Separated from spouse

Although it was initially thought that the Birnies were responsible it did not fit their “MO”.
Prior to the abduction Cheryl Renwick was terrified of a man and women who stalked her.
Although the Birnies had a pile of clothing, jewellery and make-up belonging to victims there didn’t appear to be anything belonging to Cheryl.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/missing-mum-linked-to-birnie-murders-ng-b88374591z

Hi CV - interesting! This poor lady was stalked before going missing. I wonder if this case could be connected to Julie Cutler's case. She was stalked on Stirling Highway and her home broken into before she went missing. MOO

Article regarding the three ladies dated 11 May 2016…

Re: Mystery Man CCTV Footage

“The first we see of Jane is at 11.58pm, standing alone and facing the street. She is obviously waiting for someone. Then, right on midnight, a man walks straight up to her.

“We only see the back of him for a second, but that brief vision tells us volumes about him. He has straight, short, dark brown or black hair.
“He is taller than Jane, well dressed with a medium build and muscular upper torso, which suggest fitness. He probably presents similarly today, although perhaps now he has greying hair. He would be aged around 47 to 55 now.”

https://www.nowtolove.com.au

The MM does fit BREs description. JMO

By the way JRs height was 167cm 5’4” and BREs height 188cm 6' 2". BRE is 21cms taller than JR (10 inches)

There was another pub near Steve's Hotel, in that little shopping area just up the road. I went there only once so I can't recall name.

And Shenton Park Hotel
where JR's mum worked.
It was called the Silver Slipper at one point

There was also the Chelsea Tavern which became popular for a period, but think that was before the CSK

26 June 1986 - Barbara Western was last seen leaving a hotel on Albany Hwy Victoria Park. Was known to hitchhike home. Barbara’s skeletal remains were eventually found in bush near Karragullen. Suspicion also fell on the Birnies, who are considered suspects in this case. But the Birnies may not be responsible when one considers that the Birnies tended to bury their victims in a shallow grave, thus if the Birnies were responsible for the abduction and murder of Barbara Western then, it would be likely that her skeletal remains would not be found, unless the Birnies told the police where they were and at the same time admitted responsibility of the abduction and murder of Barbara Western. awn.bz

Another abduction from Victoria Park was:

30 June 1991 - Kerry Turner accepted a lift from Shepperton Rd http://nyt.bz/MissingMurdered_WestAust.html

Shepperton Rd and Albany Hwy eventually intersect and were one of the main arterial roads reaching the southern suburbs of Kenwick, Thornlie, Huntingdale, Gosnells etc.

Note: There have been a couple of incidents toward the end of June - will compile and post tomorrow afternoon.

Innerchild, are you suggesting the accused was working with a coordinated team of people to abduct and murder young women? Or that the wrong man has been charged?

I don't believe the full story is out yet and what about the 13 people were they all making up the sightings or was their description wrong. I would imagine they rang in because the description fitted what they saw or what they thought they saw. The delay in releasing that CCTV is criminal was it a tactical decision to hold it back or was it lost and found when they went over the evidence in a review.

There was also the Chelsea Tavern which became popular for a period, but think that was before the CSK

I was wondering about Chelsea Tavern. Thank u

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member