Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More photos I took in Claremont illustrating JR's POV from position near pole.

83e6ce7219323dc52528631cb2d1129e.jpg

bd8166146126e78db18dc07ad95aec01.jpg

d10e9e425589a2a70143ad5980870ac5.jpg

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Spooks - I feel so sad looking at the place JR was last seen. Feels kind of spooky. MOO

There was a pub on Glyde St?
http://www.mingor.net/localities/mosman-park.html
Did I just stumble upon the accused's prior connection to Mosman Park?
ef6afd19633bb2e85f0d9a87e42e4577.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

That former pub on Glyde St has been discussed previously [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
Probably even by you PD!!!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Hi Spooks - I feel so sad looking at the place JR was last seen. Feels kind of spooky. MOO

I'm sorry Annalise- that was not my intention. But I had similar reaction standing there taking the photos.

FYI: I took the pics to provide some insight for sleuths and readers who have never been to Claremont.

More photos I took in Claremont illustrating JR's POV from position near pole.

Pic 4 Eastern ground level outdoor seating area
83e6ce7219323dc52528631cb2d1129e.jpg

Pic 5 Looking towards Gugeri Street and bridge over train line.
bd8166146126e78db18dc07ad95aec01.jpg

Pic 6 Post Office and the old Dome Cafe - directly across road
d10e9e425589a2a70143ad5980870ac5.jpg

There's no photo looking north towards train line as two guys were sitting at table at corner in outdoor licensed area. And I didn't want to take a photo of them. But I can return and take that particular photo.

Also if anyone has anyone requests for photos of Claremont or Cottesloe area, I can oblige!

I'm sorry Annralise- that was not my intention. But I had similar reaction standing there taking the photos.

FYI: I took the pics to provide some insight for sleuths and readers who have never been to Claremont.

Hi Spooks - thanks for the pictures. It is good to show the area where the crime took place. Daytime pictures show the place in such a different light. I guess it shocks you into thinking about what happened all those years ago. MOO

That former pub on Glyde St has been discussed previously [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
Probably even by you PD!!!

No, not the Pub or anything down that end of Glyde St. I've only looked at buildings at the Stirling highway end of Glyde St, and the weird history of murders around there being somewhat spooky, like a gravitas to evil deeds. Not saying that the accused was possessed by an evil spirit from Mosman Park or anything, but there were quite a lot of satanic worshippers mentioned in that CCC report on the Pamela Lawrence murder investigation. I wonder how many devil worshippers per square kilometre is above normal?

Dunno. In general are all young adults pub crawlers? Or do they stick to the one location all night? In my Grand uncle's day, after he got back from the war, he'd catch a train from Midland to Fremantle and visit every pub and wine bar from Fremantle back to Koongamia. My dad said he went with him a couple of times, but found out that my Grand uncle only took him along so he had someone to convince my Grand Aunty to let him into his house in the morning. Anyway back on track, I wonder if there were any other attacks near Steve's pub in Nedlands, the Captain Stirling, and the two former pubs in Mosman Park as well? What are the chances that the accused was a pub crawler?

In my experience, most western suburbs punters had a particular favourite venue in the area depending on the night of the week, and depending where the action was each night.

And if their favourite venue was quiet on any one night, they moved on to another venue to find the action!

There were plenty of venues in the area to choose from :
The Cott
OBH
Albion Hotel
Mozzy Park Hotel
Conti
Club Bay View
Swanbourne Hotel
Captain Stirling
The one that's now a medical centre
Steve's Hotel
(UWA Tavern)
Subiaco Hotel
The Red Sea nightclub
The other Subi nightclubs (memory fails me this late at night)
Wembley Hotel

In my experience, most western suburbs punters had a particular favourite venue in the area depending on the night of the week, and depending where the action was each night.

And if their favourite venue was quiet on any one night, they moved on to another venue to find the action!

The Cott
OBH
Albion Hotel
Mozzy Park Hotel
Conti
Club Bay View
Swanbourne Hotel
Captain Stirling
Steve's Hotel
(UWA Tavern)
Subiaco Hotel
The Red Sea nightclub
Wembley Hotel

The Floreat? or the Herdsman?
Since he lived in Osborne Park for a time, maybe the Nookie as well?

Dunno. In general are all young adults pub crawlers? Or do they stick to the one location all night? In my Grand uncle's day, after he got back from the war, he'd catch a train from Midland to Fremantle and visit every pub and wine bar from Fremantle back to Koongamia. My dad said he went with him a couple of times, but found out that my Grand uncle only took him along so he had someone to convince my Grand Aunty to let him into his house in the morning. Anyway back on track, I wonder if there were any other attacks near Steve's pub in Nedlands, the Captain Stirling, and the two former pubs in Mosman Park as well? What are the chances that the accused was a pub crawler?

He didn't seem to be an imbibing pub crawler so much as a pub (venue) creeper. The crawler is often remembered for being noisy, jocular or garrulous. The creeper blends in and doesn't give cause to be remembered.

The Floreat? or the Herdsman?
Since he lived in Osborne Park for a time, maybe the Nookie as well?

When u say The Floreat do u mean The Boulevarde?

When u say The Floreat do u mean The Boulevarde?

The one outside Floreat Forum. Is it called the Boulevard? Haven't been there since 1985 when I was going to WACAE. I only knew it as "the Floreat". Dunno if that was it's real name or not.

Open to the idea of an accomplice but why Michelle and not for example CGE or another familiar name?

Michelle is a very familiar name, so familiar she may be two people.Waiting for confirmation on that. Named by Droc as being at the pub and club venues and assisting making women comfortable getting into a car with a taxi guy to be abducted and killed (short version of story). CGE would have had a small child around 2 years (Apr 1994, I think), and may not have been hitting the pubs and clubs. However it does stick in my mind that Bartholmous (sp?) had a male suspect a few years younger than the accused that worked with sign writing in Government Road that had a french name.

The Cott
OBH
Albion Hotel
Mozzy Park Hotel
Conti
Club Bay View
Swanbourne Hotel
Captain Stirling
Steve's Hotel
(UWA Tavern)
Subiaco Hotel
The Red Sea nightclub
Wembley Hotel

There was another pub near Steve's Hotel, in that little shopping area just up the road. I went there only once so I can't recall name.

And Shenton Park Hotel
where JR's mum worked.

Hi IC - I don't know what the reason was to put that video of the so called MM on tv asking the public for help identifying him. There was some other reason for it. It's obvious, since many sleuthers have studied the video over and over that there were some suspicious looking people in the background. The video was terrible quality and it was difficult to work it out. It was chopped so much there was no continuous flow to it. Even so sleuthers who persisted with looking frame by frame were able to see certain people acting strangely. Looking at JR and keeping a close eye on her. Having had a close look at your stills of the MM video - the girl you are talking about looks very much like Michelle. Same hair colour and style. I have seen a photo of her from around that time. MOO
Whoever it is gets a pretty good female to male transition, taking her out of the picture almost completely when you watch it in real time. You also don't realise the mystery man (could be the same MM?) is talking to Jane at least 20 seconds of missing footage.

When the "Michelle" woman comes back into cctv at 23.53 (or 23.58 timestamp has been blurred) she looks to be moving away from talking to the suspicious poleman. He has links to MM and the red dot man who pokes his head out of the door. Was there a cast of 'thousands' ???

If they hadn't cut out so much footage it would be connections between the people easier to see. Cops said they identified everyone on the street except MM, so I wonder who they were?

Michelle is a very familiar name, so familiar she may be two people.Waiting for confirmation on that. Named by Droc as being at the pub and club venues and assisting making women comfortable getting into a car with a taxi guy to be abducted and killed (short version of story). CGE would have had a small child around 2 years (Apr 1994, I think), and may not have been hitting the pubs and clubs. However it does stick in my mind that Bartholmous (sp?) had a male suspect a few years younger than the accused that worked with sign writing in Government Road that had a french name.

The Michelle part is very similar to what I have been told. I think that apart from the tragedy of CG a big mistake was made by unwittingly picking up the daughter of someone with contacts and connections, and for those that like to take note a different socioeconomic strata.

He didn't seem to be an imbibing pub crawler so much as a pub (venue) creeper. The crawler is often remembered for being noisy, jocular or garrulous. The creeper blends in and doesn't give cause to be remembered.

I wonder if he's a 'bar fly' - the type that sits alone at the bar for hours?

Hi IC - I don't know what the reason was to put that video of the so called MM on tv asking the public for help identifying him. There was some other reason for it. It's obvious, since many sleuthers have studied the video over and over that there were some suspicious looking people in the background. The video was terrible quality and it was difficult to work it out. It was chopped so much there was no continuous flow to it. Even so sleuthers who persisted with looking frame by frame were able to see certain people acting strangely. Looking at JR and keeping a close eye on her. Having had a close look at your stills of the MM video - the girl you are talking about looks very much like Michelle. Same hair colour and style. I have seen a photo of her from around that time. MOO
I haven't seen any photos of a Michelle, and haven't seen anything about her before. Interesting topic though.

Besides the infamous Zodiac Killer, what other SK's were known to taunt police ?

Also, Do you think our alleged CSK taunted police in any way?

Could the accused have committed more murders that went relatively unnoticed? So then he (allegedly) decided to hunt in Claremont with hope that higher socioeconomic status victims would create more of a fuss.

By choosing victims from Claremont, did the alleged CSK seek out and chase fame?

Sadly it a well known fact that missing or murdered prostitutes barely raise an eyebrow. Which IMO is disgraceful. But surely if the alleged CSK wanted to stay under the radar, choosing victims like prostitutes or homeless people would have served him better.

IMO the alleged CSK craved some recognition of his "craft", so he chose victims from Perth's wealthiest entertainment area - Claremont.

He wanted fame- or he wanted "rich chicks". JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member