Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you actually checked out that blog?
Seen the images on the far right hand side - scroll down....

And the questionable name of the author?????
Very disturbing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And the questionable name of the author?????

OMG - I looked at the rest of the blog. Have deleted it. Sick. MOO

Spooks - it makes you wonder if the writer of the post was in some way connected to the crime. MOO

And the questionable name ?????
Yes, I sleuthed it to find POI. As you see from the replies to Bohemian's post in the Ross thread. I got home and fixed the link to the post, you've replied before it was fixed, so you probably hadn't seen what we found.

I thought so too. Is there enough information to search newspapers for just who the POI is/was though?

Been trying to search for the previous death on the lawn to find the exact address, so I could do a title search. No luck as yet.
I was hoping that real estate ads would have to disclose murders on properties, so have been having a search through real estate sales, but alas it doesn't seem to be a legal requirement in WA.
To get a look at what the properties in Kent St look like - They're mostly old, like this. There's 38 photos attached to this page, so they'll give you an idea. https://www.realestate.com.au/prope...4ep-pdp|sold-pdp:property-history-cta#history

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I can't believe that blog is live, online.
Can't see anything in WordPress reader on right hand side. The menu only shows a drop down of pages that look like more pages sharing stuff copied from the media about stuff that the author finds are horrific, or scary. Anyway, there's stuff in the Ross page (only page I read) that was in the news once that's not online anymore, which I haven't seen before which gave us more info to sleuth. Like the bloke with toy aeroplanes and such.

I thought there was mention in one of the news reports that the murder was just a coincidence that it happened on the front lawn of the Kent st house

I thought there was mention in one of the news reports that the murder was just a coincidence that it happened on the front lawn of the Kent st house
Haven't found any details of this previous murder, so dunno the address.

Getting back to the CSK and the accused working for Telstra
Someone once postulated upon an earlier thread whether the accused could've tapped phones.
And some media articles were suggesting that the families received unsolicited phone calls, some being suspicious.
In a general discussion about random perverts ringing ladies in the 1980's a new lead has just come up in social media from a lady living in WA of a pervert breaking into a call. This could probably happen at an exchange, or anywhere along the physical cable, but it's a safe bet to assume a Telstra technician would be the most likely perpetrator.
[video=twitter;926599955871023104]https://twitter.com/mnxmoosi/status/926599955871023104[/video]

Getting back to the CSK and the accused working for Telstra
Someone once postulated upon an earlier thread whether the accused could've tapped phones.
And some media articles were suggesting that the families received unsolicited phone calls, some being suspicious.
In a general discussion about random perverts ringing ladies in the 1980's a new lead has just come up in social media from a lady living in WA of a pervert breaking into a call. This could probably happen at an exchange, or anywhere along the physical cable, but it's a safe bet to assume a Telstra technician would be the most likely perpetrator.
[video=twitter;926599955871023104]https://twitter.com/mnxmoosi/status/926599955871023104[/video]

A similar thing happened to me though different circumstances. My neighbor who worked for Telstra alloting satelite time, was having a party. He rang me to see if I was going round then i had another call.from someone who sounded like the neighbor using foul language etc. I couldn't believe the neighbor would do such a thing and didn't answer the phone which kept ringing. I bailed up the neighbor in the morning who was very upset that I could think such a thing of him. He then told me of this person who had attended the party who was known for being well inappropriate. He checked calls from his phone to me and there was only the one. This was now looking like I was making it up but my
neighbor believed me.I think the idiot must have rang me on an early brick cell phone. Maybe that's how a lot of these calls were made.

Hi

He may have been intefered with, post mortem by stray dogs in the forest, even a dog off leash following it's nose investigating. Daniel Morcomb's mum, in her impact statement indicated she knew her son's body/skeleton had been disarticulated and scattered by dogs. It's a horrible thought but this is what dogs and wild animals do.

I wonder.
Dog hairs.
Was he fatally attacked by a local dog/s, and the owner decided to cover it up?

...then i had another call.from someone who sounded like the neighbor using foul language etc. ...and didn't answer the phone which kept ringing.

Sorry, not following. Did you answer the second call and hear foul language, or let it ring out?

Hi

He may have been intefered with, post mortem by stray dogs in the forest, even a dog off leash following it's nose investigating. Daniel Morcomb's mum, in her impact statement indicated she knew her son's body/skeleton had been disarticulated and scattered by dogs. It's a horrible thought but this is what dogs and wild animals do.

GR might have patted a dog or been lured by a dog.

Often the stories of kids going missing is when they are away from home and in unfamiliar surroundings. What might have been safe to do in Newman may not have been safe to do in Rockingham.

Sorry, not following. Did you answer the second call and hear foul language, or let it ring out?

I answered the second call (or I wouldn't have heard disgusting language and suggestions.) I let the rest ring out probably 5/6 just relieved when it stopped.

GR might have patted a dog or been lured by a dog.

Often the stories of kids going missing is when they are away from home and in unfamiliar surroundings. What might have been safe to do in Newman may not have been safe to do in Rockingham.

Being lured by a dog sounds like a decent ploy or lure to get a kid in a car or near enough to a car to abduct them swiftly. Blitz like

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member