Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry Turner 30 June 1991? 5am - Gets in back seat of car. Capitol in this map was Pinnochios Night CLub, aka Magnet House

Two attacks in 1988 in both Sheraton and Parmelia? Suspected Yellow Corrolla, with steel bomber seat, wearing course driving gloves, which sounds like kevlar gloves?

Steel bomber seat used in Speedway as invariably its only a short run, if, if there is even a passenger there for the short joy ride.

I ponder the possibility he was in the West Perth CBD, then moved to the Claremont area at Cutlers disappearance. What colour was the car that tried to run Cutler off the road reported to police?

ehIaZ3v.jpg

source: Google Maps, https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9543511,115.851256,15z/data=!3m1!4b1
Crabstick,

Thanks for the information. Just a query on the yellow Corrolla, my records indicate it may have been a Toyota. Within the same era I've got two recorded incidents involving a yellow Toyota. Have you got any conformation on the Corolla. Many thanks.

Crabstick,

Thanks for the information. Just a query on the yellow Corrolla, my records indicate it may have been a Toyota. Within the same era I've got two recorded incidents involving a yellow Toyota. Have you got any conformation on the Corolla. Many thanks.

Yep, yellow Toyota, too busy answering posts. Police must have a colour of Cutlers attackers car when she was nearly run off road reported to police.

Map according the spooky holy ghost with new location, of 207 Adelaide terrace. Come in one end, out the other. St Georges terrace
St Georges terrace one of the oldest roads
QRyUitW.jpg

Source: https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9546348,115.8604256,16z
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_Gardens

You maybe right Spooks, while it is current address, your address might have been the 1988 address.
But can someone confirm that the earlier courier tape plastic wrap assault just prior Julie Cutler was definitely Sheraton, or they were both Parmelia and its a journalists error?.
An attempt was made to run Julie Cutler off the road. Police have the report. Both assaults close together, both posh hotels. Police should have the colour of the car and whether they are related.

The Sheraton, Parmelia, and Pinnochios as they stand as an address today, are very close together.

ehIaZ3v.jpg

Google maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9531489,115.8512131,15z
Crabstick,

Thanks to no name who provided this information beforehand....

Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88.

The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.

Yep, yellow Toyota, too busy answering posts. Police must have a colour of Cutlers attackers car when she was nearly run off road reported to police.

Map according the spooky holy ghost with new location, of 207 Adelaide terrace. Come in one end, out the other. St Georges terrace
St Georges terrace one of the oldest roads
QRyUitW.jpg

Source: https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9546348,115.8604256,16z
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_Gardens
Crabstick,

The reason I queried the yellow Toyota was the Sheraton incident occurred on 28 May 1988 and a few days later...

1988 (Early June) 9pm on Mirrabooka Ave, a 15 year old girl sexually assaulted - a woman in yellow Toyota took her to Mirrabooka shopping centre. WS

The man was about 35-40, 170cms (5’5”), medium build, brown hair and moustache.

Note: Doesn’t fit BREs description

BRE’s age was about 20, also BREs about 6' 1 or 6' 2.
DMs age 33

I searched the document for the term 'internet'. Nothing.

The designated Superintendent may allow a prisoner to have in possession, a personal computer during their sentence for approved legal, educational or recreational purposes as outlined in Adult Custodial Rule 8 and Policy Directive

Unfortunately the rule hyperlink is 404

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

"Unfortunately the rule hyperlink is 404"

Westpix photo.
"Clothes identical to those worn by missing woman Sarah Spiers on the night she disappeared from Claremont in January are displayed at Police Headquarters in East Perth 8/8/1996
By:* Nic Ellis"
https://www.westpix.com.au/preview.asp?image=TWA-0060995

a111bef3f275e83e13485a51910d5446.jpg

Crabstick,

The reason I queried the yellow Toyota was the Sheraton incident occurred on 28 May 1988 and a few days later...

1988 (Early June) 9pm on Mirrabooka Ave, a 15 year old girl sexually assaulted - a woman in yellow Toyota took her to Mirrabooka shopping centre. WS

The man was about 35-40, 170cms (5’5”), medium build, brown hair and moustache.

Note: Doesn’t fit BREs description

BRE’s age was about 20, also BREs about 6' 1 or 6' 2.
DMs age 33

Thats only the woman that took the victim, not the assault. Id say two separate incidents. Unless the Toyota driving the victim had a steel seat in passenger?

One was the attacker at Sheraton driving the yellow Toyota. Could have been Datsun. Poor victims obviously get bit shook up.

Don't worry, police will have two separate reports on the Toyota. One by Sheratorn woman, and possibly by Cutler which we are not privilege too,

"Unfortunately the rule hyperlink is 404"
I searched the document for the term 'internet'. Nothing.

The designated Superintendent may allow a prisoner to have in possession, a personal computer during their sentence for approved legal, educational or recreational purposes as outlined in Adult Custodial Rule 8 and Policy Directive

Unfortunately the rule hyperlink is 404

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Westpix photo.
"Clothes identical to those worn by missing woman Sarah Spiers on the night she disappeared from Claremont in January are displayed at Police Headquarters in East Perth 8/8/1996
By:* Nic Ellis"
https://www.westpix.com.au/preview.asp?image=TWA-0060995

a111bef3f275e83e13485a51910d5446.jpg

Sorry, how is Sarahs clothes related to my post? Your post is confusing and misleading.

Interesting date. 8th August is when Corryn went missing. Robyn Paton Santen disappeared presumed drown by open inquest finding.

Crabstick,

Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88.

The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.

That was an awesome find. I remember being confused thinking they were the same crime.

Crabstick,

The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and [B]wrenched her out of her car by her hair.[/B]
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota[/B], when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.

That was an awesome find. I remember being confused thinking they were the same crime.

Does the Cummerbund also mean she was staff?

Cutler was the 20th June?
http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

I think the same happened to Cutler. Ripped out of car by hair. I think it was the same guy.

BBM

On the way home to mummy and daddys house in 1988? Yellow Toyota or Datsun? Rally or Speedway amateur? Yellow bomber seat, kevlar gloves.
Were they waitresses in particular hat were getting smashed at posh hotels in June 1988?

Someone go to Curtain University? DROC is Curtain student university magazine in years gone by of the time? Did Noel Coward go to Curtain Uni?
7yvIt0n.jpg

source:google maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...cfbab84bc!2m2!1d115.9626566!2d-32.0888422!3e0

*Admin have been in my profile & switched off signature. Anything is as per hidden signature

Thats only the woman that took the victim, not the assault. Id say two separate incidents. Unless the Toyota driving the victim had a steel seat in passenger?

One was the attacker at Sheraton driving the yellow Toyota. Could have been Datsun. Poor victims obviously get bit shook up.

Don't worry, police will have two separate reports on the Toyota. One by Sheratorn woman, and possibly by Cutler which we are not privilege too,
My thoughts were that DM had a girlfriend who used to drop off a black bag. JMO

Does the Cummerbund also mean she was staff?

Cutler was the 20th June?
http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

I think the same happened to Cutler. Ripped out of car by hair. I think it was the same guy.

BBM
https://www.google.com.au/maps...d115.9626566!2d-32.0888422!3e0
Map posted by crabstick.

Yes crabstick i agree with you too.
It seems like the same perpetrator,
i wonder if the perpetrator/s moved on to the claremont area after ?
Perhaps as the perpetrator escalated he/they moved area and over to claremont after the hotels area attacks ?

This is 1988 bom. Temperature link
www.bom.gov.au/climate/data/

d61d8c4a0e1f6c1965e3ff80be3476dd.jpg

a6ac757be84c555aa6388cda0368c91e.jpg

My thoughts were that DM had a girlfriend who used to drop off a black bag. JMO

DM? Sorry who is the acronym for? Was Dorothy a waitress at Sheraton hotel? *cumberbund

Someone who picks on women making them crap themself, because hes such a weak piece of ****

Oh, DM, nah, I think its our guy. See map of mean direction in the vehicle to centenary drive next to Curtain uni. Interests in speedway,

*All content as per hidden signature by admin

Who would pick on waitresses? Call them a stupid ***** and whack them in the back till they defecate themselves?

Sounds like a power freak doesn't it. He didn't rape her. Did Julie say yellow car to her father and police?

Wife 2, C.G. was a waitress

*All content as per hidden signature by admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members