Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasnt a waitress that we know.
She was out to dinner with friends. Cummerbund was off her dress.
That article title was corrected in further posts. The correct title detailing the Sheraton Attack is "Women tells of Nightmare on Hill St".

Yes, I'm referring to Donald Morey. Was he the one who had a girlfriend who used to bring him his little black bag. JMO
The bag was left at the Allens (his employers house) Mrs reported it to police. In the 4 days? it took them to respond, his girlfriend had already collected it and given it off to another of DMs friends supposedly.

DM? Sorry who is the acronym for? Was Dorothy a waitress at Sheraton hotel? *cumberbund

Someone who picks on women making them crap themself, because hes such a weak piece of ****

Oh, DM, nah, I think its our guy. See map of mean direction in the vehicle to centenary drive next to Curtain uni. Interests in speedway,

*All content as per hidden signature by admin
The lady’s name at the Sheraton attack was AKA Dorothy. Dorothy was out having dinner with her friends. Dorothy was aged 44, which is quite a bit older than the other ladies. Except for Sally Greenham (aged 43) who went missing the year before.

1987 – Thu 20 Aug - Sally Greenham (166cm 5’4”). Early AM after alighting a taxi in Adelaide Tce, Perth CBD. Had traveled from Geraldton (not in taxi). watoday

In 1987/88 BREs mother would have been about that age. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Ok, so Im told lawyers can take laptops in but no external hardware.

The wireless is separate to prisoners. If you get a call from the prison from a prisoner, they will inform you its a prison call and ask if you want to take it.

Id say internet access is limited to certain resources. Not all prisons are the same. Prisoners do education courses etc.

Ok, so if you are in remand on murder charges, you have compelling evidence against you, otherwise you would be out on bail.

I thought people on remand would be in max (protective isolation) but apparently unless it is sex charges, you could end up anywhere because there is so many,

The criteria for going in the SHU (Secure Handling Unit) is more based on if you are a danger to yourself or others are a danger to you. Sex offenders per se aren't at risk from the general population more often from a victims family member. Unless it is a high profile hit. Offenders against children are a different matter. I've known prisoners be put in the SHU if they are thought to be suicidal, they hate it because the general population then start rumors that they must be kiddy fiddlers. Most child sex offenders do end up at Karnet.

The following is taken from

Report of an Announced Inspection ofKarnet Prison FarmOffice of the Inspector of Custodial ServicesLevel 27, 197 St George’s Terrace, Perth WA 6000www.custodialinspector.wa.gov.auJuly 2010ISSN 1445-3134This report is available on the Office’s websiteand will be made available, upon request,in alternate formats.

Prisoner profileSex offenders3.45 The prisoner profile at Karnet is characterised by a high proportion of sex offenders. It is theonly minimum security prison in the Perth metropolitan area available to house sex offenders,28and has always successfully managed to do so without segregating them from other prisoners.This situation remained unchanged at the 2010 inspection, with sex offenders making upapproximately 45 per cent of the total prisoner population. Sex offenders tend to be aparticularly vulnerable and persecuted group within prisons, but they stated they felt safe andsupported at Karnet. It was especially pleasing to hear that staff are quick to react to any threatsor abuse directed towards this group by other prisoners. This is evidence of the success ofthe prison’s anti-bullying strategy.3.46 One of the concerns for the Office in the lead-up to the inspection was the potential for thissense of safety and security amongst sex offenders to be destroyed by the increase in prisonernumbers. If the proportion of sex offenders at Karnet decreases with the influx of new prisoners,it is likely that they will begin to feel more vulnerable. The Department has expressedconfidence that the high proportion of sex offenders at Karnet will be maintained after thecapacity increase so perhaps this issue will not arise. Nevertheless, this situation will needto be monitored and the prison may need to make extra efforts to ensure the continuedsuccess of its anti-bullying strategy.

"He had been given access to a crime scene video of Ms H naked body"

"In recent years Robin David Macartney and his supporters, who Mr Horsman says were trying “to make a name for themselves”, tried to cast doubt over crucial DNA evidence used to convict him.
But Macartney’s bid to challenge his conviction failed and the 62-year-old, who had lung cancer, died last week.
Mr Horsman said yesterday that he was glad Macartney had died in custody."

"The father of three was the subject of community outrage in June 2005 when it was revealed that because he was representing himself in an appeal, he had been given access to a crime scene video of Ms Horsman’s naked body and had been showing it to fellow prisoners."

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/death-of-greenough-killer-should-end-claims-of-innocence-ng-ya-113145

"REVELATIONS a killer was given access to a video of his victim's semi-naked body, and showed the tape to inmates....
"PRISON officers have seized thousands of videotapes from prisoners after a killer showed crime scene footage of his semi-naked victim to fellow inmates.*
Convicted killer Robin Macartney is believed to have made several copies of the graphic police tape, one of which he sent to the mother of a teenager he is suspected of murdering.*
West Australian Prisons acting executive director Ian Johnson ordered all videotapes confiscated in prisons throughout the state to find out how many copies of the tape existed and whether any other prisoners had tapes of other crime scenes.*
"What I wanted them (prison officers) to do was lock it down, get in the cells, search them all and seize the videotapes," he said.*
Mr Johnson said officers would watch the videos seized from the state's 3500 prisoners, beginning with those belonging to inmates who share Macartney's cell block at Perth's maximum-security Casuarina prison.*
Macartney was jailed for life in 2001 for the murder of Lalita Horsman, 27.*
He had taped up her mouth, tied a plastic bag over her head and then sexually assaulted her in sand dunes near Geraldton, 430km north of Perth.*
From 12 videos relating to the case, Macartney compiled and edited a tape containing the police crime scene footage of his victim's corpse being exhumed from a beachside grave.*
He was entitled to the tapes because he is representing himself in an appeal against his conviction.*
He sent copies to Margaret Dodd, the mother of missing teenager Hayley Dodd, to his legal advocate Brian Tennant and a NSW journalist.*
It is understood Macartney may face criminal charges for showing the tapes to unauthorised people.*
He will still be allowed to view the material for up to two hours each day under supervision.*
Mr Tennant visited Macartney yesterday and said his client was distressed and claimed he had only shown the tape to fellow prisoners for research purposes.*
"There's ex-policemen, ex-lawyers and ex-teachers in there and he takes advantage of their expertise," Mr Tennant said.*
"Now other prisoners have had their tapes taken and it doesn't make him popular."*
Mr Johnson said other prisoners preparing appeals would have their tapes reviewed as a priority, and officers would return all other legitimate tapes as soon as possible.*
"I don't want to punish 3500 people for what a small percentage does but I'm assuming the worst, which is why I went statewide rather than just Macartney's cell block," Mr Johnson said.*
"Until I know the extent of the problem, I can't fix it."

http://www.mako.org.au/ausnews356.html

Mesmerised by it Met the blue car appears about 5/6 seconds and disappears at 38/39 any Idea of the time frames of the time lapses.

The dates were at the top of video. Car disappeared between 8 Sept 2011 and 17th Dec 2011 as far as I can see.

Who would pick on waitresses? Call them a stupid ***** and whack them in the back till they defecate themselves?

Sounds like a power freak doesn't it. He didn't rape her. Did Julie say yellow car to her father and police?

Wife 2, C.G. was a waitress

*All content as per hidden signature by admin

Don't know who would do that to waitress's? Did they get convicted for that?

With the woman bashed for three hours he didn't rape her and kept repeating the word to her that she would die. Was he showing off for someone? Can we be sure there was no one else there?

JC didn't report the car that was tailgating her to police, but told her father about it. No report of what colour the car was. My thoughts and opinions only.

15 year old girl escapes attacker and is taken to a shopping centre by a woman in a yellow corolla.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Girl 15 escapes attacker.JPG
    Girl 15 escapes attacker.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 96
I wonder if the new owners of No. 10 put in the newer part of the driveway. It looks like the car port was extended too. The original house may not have had an enclosed carport. That would have additional concrete too. The driveway looks newer than the council crossover.

According to Googlemaps history the carport and driveway was the same in 2003. BRE and EE sold it in 1997.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...d8a6244da415a!8m2!3d-32.0769369!4d115.9686558

Just wondering if any of the victims were bound and tied up using knots commonly used in bondage/BDSM?
attachment.php

GRAPHIC WARNING: the web source has some 'semi-nude' images that may offend some sleuths. Meaning that the people shown in images are bound and nude, but you can't see any of their 'private parts'.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/4334239-rope-bondage---shibari-kinbaku
A yachtsman would be really good at knots and rope. Also with a map and compass. Re the placement of the bodies.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

A yachtsman would be really good at knots and rope. Also with a map and compass. Re the placement of the bodies.

Yes both would have excellent rope/knot skills

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Crabstick,

Thanks to no name who provided this information beforehand....

Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88.

The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.

Racecar driving gloves are NOT abrasive. They are usually leather or other soft and pliable fire retardant material that enhances not only grip, but also 'sense of feel' on the steering wheel.

Abrasive gloves could be gloves used by: gardeners, landscapers, tradies, firemen, butcher or abattoir workers. Just to name a few!

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Don't know who would do that to waitress's? Did they get convicted for that?

With the woman bashed for three hours he didn't rape her and kept repeating the word to her that she would die. Was he showing off for someone? Can we be sure there was no one else there?

JC didn't report the car that was tailgating her to police, but told her father about it. No report of what colour the car was. My thoughts and opinions only.

15 year old girl escapes attacker and is taken to a shopping centre by a woman in a yellow corolla.

attachment.php

Ms Cutler swerved around it and sped away, later reporting the incident to police.

http://www.news.com.au/news/vanishe...g/news-story/1f9da6564bf58fdfb6f6532c5e7b5d2f

I think it is two separate incidents. Different attackers. Its only someone driving a victim, not the attacker.

Otherwise he victim would have said she was sitting in a steel bomber seat going to shopping centre. imo

Eric street where the car turned off after swerving at Julies vehicle, is the Blue Duck. A ramp goes down to the beach where the car could be driven down onto sand and down to towards the Indiana Tea Rooms, into the ocean.

Eric st, Eric Cooke,

What if he was a youth member at Sea Scouts just off Centenary drive, Wilson?

Racecar driving gloves are NOT abrasive. They are usually leather or other soft and pliable fire retardant material that enhances not only grip, but also 'sense of feel' on the steering wheel.

Abrasive gloves could be gloves used by: gardeners, landscapers, tradies, firemen, butcher or abattoir workers. Just to name a few!

Kevlar so they dont bruise your knuckles in the event being inspected by police? The woman (victim) said the gloves were rough? Media said they were driving gloves. Ask media for better description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste