Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Im told lawyers can take laptops in but no external hardware.

The wireless is separate to prisoners. If you get a call from the prison from a prisoner, they will inform you its a prison call and ask if you want to take it.

Id say internet access is limited to certain resources. Not all prisons are the same. Prisoners do education courses etc.

Ok, so if you are in remand on murder charges, you have compelling evidence against you, otherwise you would be out on bail.

I thought people on remand would be in max (protective isolation) but apparently unless it is sex charges, you could end up anywhere because there is so many,

Do fetishes like cross-dressing and BDSM ever occur together in same individual? Do some people like both?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Just wondering if any of the victims were bound and tied up using knots commonly used in bondage/BDSM?
attachment.php

GRAPHIC WARNING: the web source has some 'semi-nude' images that may offend some sleuths. Meaning that the people shown in images are bound and nude, but you can't see any of their 'private parts'.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/4334239-rope-bondage---shibari-kinbaku

Attachments

• 3341486._SX540_.jpg
    3341486._SX540_.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 119

Ok, so if you are in remand on murder charges, you have compelling evidence against you, otherwise you would be out on bail.

I thought people on remand would be in max (protective isolation) but apparently unless it is sex charges, you could end up anywhere because there is so many,
Why would you think they'd be max in protective custody? Remand prisoners are innocent until proven guilty. Murderers are in the same place as drug dealers, driving charges & fine defaulters until their day in court comes u & they're filtered to the appropriate level of custody dependant on the severity of the crime. The jails deal with individuals as they need to, if someone needed to be in protection they'd house them there. The same way they try to keep some prisoners away from some others for whatever reason ie. Child offences/gang members/MC clubs/even particular families. Its to keep the peace while they're there.

Why would you think they'd be max in protective custody? Remand prisoners are innocent until proven guilty. Murderers are in the same place as drug dealers, driving charges & fine defaulters until their day in court comes u & they're filtered to the appropriate level of custody dependant on the severity of the crime

Sex offenders go into 'max' for their own protection. Max is isolated protection from harm of mainstream prisoners. Well at least it was when I worked in Hakea for a bit.

Thats why I thought remand prisoners would go into max, for their own protection.

Remand prisoners go in with mainstream prisoners.

Kerry Turner 30 June 1991? 5am - Gets in back seat of car. Capitol in this map was Pinnochios Night CLub, aka Magnet House

Two attacks in 1988 in both Sheraton and Parmelia? Suspected Yellow Corrolla, with steel bomber seat, wearing course driving gloves, which sounds like kevlar gloves?

Steel bomber seat used in Speedway as invariably its only a short run, if, if there is even a passenger there for the short joy ride.

I ponder the possibility he was in the West Perth CBD, then moved to the Claremont area at Cutlers disappearance. What colour was the car that tried to run Cutler off the road reported to police?

ehIaZ3v.jpg

source: Google Maps, https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9543511,115.851256,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

Not true. Dependant on the crime, most sex offenders are pushed through the system like anyone else with a focus on getting them into minimum. You'd be surprised how many sex offenders are in jail. Karnet is full of them.

Kerry Turner 30 June 1991? 5am - Gets in back seat of car. Capitol in this map was Pinnochios Night CLub, aka Magnet House

Two attacks in 1988 in both Sheraton and Parmelia? Suspected Yellow Corrolla, with steel bomber seat, wearing course driving gloves, which sounds like kevlar gloves?

Steel bomber seat used in Speedway as invariably its only a short run, if, if there is even a passenger there for the short joy ride.

I ponder the possibility he was in the West Perth CBD, then moved to the Claremont area at Cutlers disappearance. What colour was the car that tried to run Cutler off the road reported to police?

ehIaZ3v.jpg

source: Google Maps, https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9543511,115.851256,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

Ummm I don't think that's the Sheraton!

The Sheraton Hotel
207 Adelaide Terrace
Corner of Hill St
Perth

EDIT : hotel now called PAN PACIFIC PERTH, but was The Sheraton at time of attacks.
Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Not true. Dependant on the crime, most sex offenders are pushed through the system like anyone else with a focus on getting them into minimum. You'd be surprised how many sex offenders are in jail. Karnet is full of them.

So you are saying the evil 8 are in non protective mainstream prison?

Ummm I don't think that's the Sheraton!

The Sheraton Hotel
207 Adelaide Terrace
Corner of Hill St
Perth

It says that on the map, four points Sheraton hotel.

https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/australia/perth.htmlOur Location. Address: 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia; Telephone: +61 8 9224 7777;

I searched the document for the term 'internet'. Nothing.

The designated Superintendent may allow a prisoner to have in possession, a personal computer during their sentence for approved legal, educational or recreational purposes as outlined in Adult Custodial Rule 8 and Policy Directive

Unfortunately the rule hyperlink is 404

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Thats the new Sheraton, not the one the other lady visited.

I have no idea where the Evil 8 are housed. Im responding to your claim that sex offenders are all in max, thats not true. Max is maximum security, protective custody is protective custody.
Besides that, you werent speaking of sex offenders originally, you said remand prisoners.

It says that on the map, four points Sheraton hotel.

https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/australia/perth.htmlOur Location. Address: 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia; Telephone: +61 8 9224 7777;

Crabstick
The Old Sheraton was on Adelaide Tce - now called Pan Pacific Hotel

The Four Points by Sheraton is on Wellington St opposite Perth Arena.

You are confused

EDIT: Therefore your arrow on the map of Perth CBD pointing to The Four Points Hotel is incorrect and inaccurate. Could use please amend your diagram.

You maybe right Spooks, while it is current address, your address might have been the 1988 address.
But can someone confirm that the earlier courier tape plastic wrap assault just prior Julie Cutler was definitely Sheraton, or they were both Parmelia and its a journalists error?.
An attempt was made to run Julie Cutler off the road. Police have the report. Both assaults close together, both posh hotels. Police should have the colour of the car and whether they are related.

The Sheraton, Parmelia, and Pinnochios as they stand as an address today, are very close together.

ehIaZ3v.jpg

Google maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/sheraton+hotel/@-31.9531489,115.8512131,15z

Crabstick
The Old Sheraton was on Adelaide Tce - now called Pan Pacific Hotel

The Four Points by Sheraton is on Wellington St opposite Perth Arena.

You are confused

EDIT: Therefore your arrow on the map of Perth CBD pointing to The Four Points Hotel is incorrect and inaccurate. Could use please amend your diagram.

Im only going on todays location. Yep, not far away. Read above. Very west CBD like isnt it.

https://www.whereis.com/wa/perth-6000/yellowId-12480428

Could be two Sheratons. Still listed as Sheraton, 207 Adelaide. https://www.whereis.com/wa/perth-6000/yellowId-12480428

Sheraton Perth Hotel
Function Rooms & Party Venues
207 Adelaide Tce, Perth, WA 6000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheraton_Hotels_and_Resorts

Just wondering if any of the victims were bound and tied up using knots commonly used in bondage/BDSM?
attachment.php

GRAPHIC WARNING: the web source has some 'semi-nude' images that may offend some sleuths. Meaning that the people shown in images are bound and nude, but you can't see any of their 'private parts'.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/4334239-rope-bondage---shibari-kinbaku
Perhaps the CSK, whoever he may be, had a certain type of knot, which he used. That's if he was to have tied anything or anyone.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Drive-ins: There was a drive-in in Hale Road Forrestfield, which closed in 1988. I wonder if the alleged CSK took one of his (and possible other unknown) victims here for his fun. Before possibly leaving the victim's body east of Perth in the hills somewhere.

attachment.php

http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/49248

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LOCATION Drive-in Forrestfield.jpg
    LOCATION Drive-in Forrestfield.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 85
  • LOCATION Drive-in Forrestfield 02 Hut.jpg
    LOCATION Drive-in Forrestfield 02 Hut.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 84
  • LOCATION Drive-in Forrestfield 03 Screen.jpg