Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as if KT knew the person or people in the car. Also it's as if they may have known her - speeding up when they saw her and stopping right behind her. When they called out to her I wonder if they knew her name.

I wonder if KT's murder had anything to do with her brother Jamie's murder six years before. MOO

Annalise,
Kts murder could be separate from the drug death because the Motive was possibly sexual. I think it could be completely separate.
Perhaps try and find out the reasons and motive of the brothers death as there could be something to find .
Jmo

Annalise,
Kts murder could be separate from the drug death because the Motive was possibly sexual. I think it could be completely separate.
Perhaps try and find out the reasons and motive of the brothers death as there could be something to find .
Jmo

Hi Meticulously - I have tried to find out about KT's brother's death. All I found was that he was 18 years old. His death was related to a homophobic attack (gay bashing). He was actually injected with a lethal overdose of drugs. A man was jailed for the murder. MOO

Annalise,
Jmo

I disagree. Strange that one family has two separate murders! what's the odds of that ?
Therefore IMO there's something going on in background that the public hasn't been told about.
BUt would be hard to prove/sleuth here without implicating others.

Hi Meticulously - I have tried to find out about KT's brother's death. All I found was that he was 18 years old. His death was related to a homophobic attack (gay bashing). He was actually injected with a lethal overdose of drugs. A man was jailed for the murder. MOO

Was KT murdered for same reason perhaps? Or is that too controversial to discuss here??

I disagree. Strange that one family has two separate murders! what's the odds of that ?
Therefore IMO there's something going on in background that the public hasn't been told about.
BUt would be hard to prove/sleuth here without implicating others.

Hi Spooks - yes it would be very hard to sleuth a connection between the two murders. I also feel there is something being hidden from the public. When John Turner spoke on the radio he made it clear that there are people who know what happened to KT. I wonder if the parents feel there is a connection between the two murders? MOO

What happened to Kerry Turner? Audio: 6PR June 28[SUP]th[/SUP] 2016

John Turner: And, so yes we remain hopeful, and ah, we know that there are people that know something.

How do you know this. Was there more than one person in the car? Was there a man and woman involved? Do they know unofficially of a group involved?? No wonder he wants the reward increased.
My thoughts and opinions only.

Hi IC - I'm thinking along the same lines. If there are people with information about KT's murder no wonder the family want the reward increased. MOO

Hi Spooks - yes it would be very hard to sleuth a connection between the two murders. I also feel there is something being hidden from the public. When John Turner spoke on the radio he made it clear that there are people who know what happened to KT. I wonder if the parents feel there is a connection between the two murders? MOO

C'mon they say the same thing for every murder !
Ever heard em say there is "a" person who knows something ?
Have a look around and see if every case has similar thing said;
"there are people who know what happened !"
its the same everytime imo.

It's was a long time before KT was murdered.
So long in fact, that her brother's murderer, would probably of served his sentence and been released. IMO

It's was a long time before KT was murdered.
So long in fact, that her brother's murderer, would probably of served his sentence and been released. IMO

Revenge hath no time limit!
If revenge it was!
#yodaspeak

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Revenge hath no time limit!
If revenge it was!
#yodaspeak

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
Nothing stopping anyone in TOS from sleuthing JT's murderer to find out where he was at the time of KT's murder. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Has anyone discovered the GPS co-ords or exact spot of KT d-site?

C'mon they say the same thing for every murder !
Ever heard em say there is "a" person who knows something ?
Have a look around and see if every case has similar thing said;
"there are people who know what happened !"
its the same everytime imo.

Hi Meticulously - yes, your right - that's usually what is said in every case. I guess it's the brother being murdered that makes me think that John Turner could be indicating that people that had to do with Jamie's death may have some information regarding KT's murder. I'm sure I'm probably very wrong. Just thought I would put it out there as a possibility. MOO

Hi Meticulously - yes, your right - that's usually what is said in every case. I guess it's the brother being murdered that makes me think that John Turner could be indicating that people that had to do with Jamie's death may have some information regarding KT's murder. I'm sure I'm probably very wrong. Just thought I would put it out there as a possibility. MOO
Is there any information about the siblings drug overdose death ?
Not much to be seen on google search unfortunately

Is there any information about the siblings drug overdose death ?
Not much to be seen on google search unfortunately

Hi Meticulously - I have searched for information on Jamie Turner and Kerryn Turner. Canning Vale found Jamie's grave. Other than mentioning that Jamie was murdered by an injection of drugs and there was a man in jail for his murder - absolutely nothing. Same with Kerryn - only what has been put out by the newspapers which is almost identical in every article. I don't think the public are meant to know. Doesn't seem like sleuths will get far. MOO

Has anyone discovered the GPS co-ords or exact spot of KT d-site?

Is there a cross at the site? Anyone know?

Hi Meticulously - I have searched for information on Jamie Turner and Kerryn Turner. Canning Vale found Jamie's grave. Other than mentioning that Jamie was murdered by an injection of drugs and there was a man in jail for his murder - absolutely nothing. Same with Kerryn - only what has been put out by the newspapers which is almost identical in every article. I don't think the public are meant to know. Doesn't seem like sleuths will get far. MOO
Theres a few links to Kerryn to be found.

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/1979/12/kerryn-tate.html?m=1

1991 - At 5am KT was sighted at Shepperton Rd, East Victoria Park. It’s only a short drive from where Pinocchios was situated to Shepparton Rd (Cnr Miller St). Distance 6.2kms - from 232 William St, Northbridge to Shepparton Rd, Cnr Millar St

About 5am at Shepperton Rd, Vic Park last seen entering a dark blue car similar to Datsun 260c with spoked wheels. Another witness described the car as a fawn coloured sedan with spoked wheels.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-...-for-help-25-years-after-perth-murder/7549252

Six years later a similar vehicle was described…...

- Prior to GRs abduction a beige or cream coloured sedan offered a lift to another young boy – also in Kent St, but near the Rockingham Library.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/police-to-provide-an-update-into-1997-gerard-ross-murder-case-20170117-gtsvgh.html

Below is are two images for comparison. One is a Gemini TE and the other is a Datsun 260c - both red

View attachment 126152

I think the Blue TC and the Datsun 260C have more similarity. I did get the impression at the time that the witnesses were familiar enough with the 260C to know the style of wheels it had on it and there was confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here