Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabstick. Remand means you stay in Hakea till your trial date or till you get bail. Sometimes you have to cool your heels in Jail till your Dad comes n bails you out. As I know. We can get sent to Hakea till someone decded t get offthei butt & rock dow th hill to bail youout. rev sentence is to how ho bogged down his is.

Yeah, Im only giving you a legal professionals opinion who deals with prisoners everyday, that people are stashed all over the place now because of a number of reasons. Sure, if it is what it is. It is what is.

Im ready to move on. I cant see how it is important anymore.

Looks like the Gemini was in a small collision or something and the car was sanded back in some places. Looks like someone was going to spray paint the Gemini? Or have the Gemini spray painted?
I wonder if someone did some home spray painting in the small shed in front the Gemini?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...x791772dcb36ed85b!8m2!3d-31.97362!4d115.93563

Sheraton is a group that runs hotels as is the Hilton, who currently owns the Parmelia hotel. Just saying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheraton_Hotels_and_Resorts

So one woman was abducted by her hair from the Sheraton, while Cutler was taken within short time the Parmelia Hotel.

Sounds like the same person.

At some point on this site, we established the Commodore was not much older than a year which lead to the possibility a vehicle might be government if it was 40000km sold. Hints at telephone cord by the Community Post and white Commodore had us pondering a Telstra vehicle especially with news the Karrakatta rape was carried out with a van,

This stunk of Telstra employee. VS (1995–1997)

Being a VS Commodore, the vehicle wasn't going to be that old. In January 1996, the vehicle wasn't going to be a year old. That's a very new car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Gemini

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore

Would a serial killer keep his trophies at home? Some where close. Maybe in the drawers of a tall boy or dresser in his/her bedroom?

If the alleged CSK kept some trinkets PLUS women's clothing, where do you think he stashed these items?

Do you think WAPOL discovered any trophies in searches of the accused's properties??

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

What would a manipulative scheming psychopathic lying serial killer do with trophies he takes from his victims?

What to do? What would he do with them?

1.Keep them in a box but risk being caught when accessing he box.

2. Give them to a close person to them? Risk detection if recognised on TV.

3. Stash them at someone else's house for police to find in a tip off by him?

4. Leave them with other victims to taunt police?

What would a manipulative scheming psychopathic lying serial killer do with trophies he takes from his victims?

Hi crabstick - who knows where a sk would hide his trophies but apparently they do. They can look at an item and it takes them back to the crime giving them the same thrills they had when it happened.

More to the point where would a sk bury his victims? MOO

Clothing Donation Recycle Bins,
Could be used like a trading post for clothes, and / or a 'trophy' dumpsite .
I think SKs could become bored with their trophies and might renew them at times .
Jmo

You can probably cross this car off being the one seen by the two witnesses in the Kerry Turner abduction. The wheels hardly looked like spoked wheels at all. There are better spokes on the trailer wheels.

From a distance over the road it was all the witness could look at and would have to be more impressive than these IMO.

Thanks IC ,
Did you notice the houses in the street look familiar ?
Perhaps the house is from the,
Hint 7 in Claremont ghost ? ?

Funny type of Ski Mask Balaclava
thing on the seat [emoji317]

Frame shots from YouTube link .

8b49e1f8a26a36f4710926d72867746f.jpg

https://youtu.be/Q19Z0ru1CB4
de78d650257f8f56f74abb19020432c6.jpg
47181e7e397d42f7c5710a046efd3db2.jpg
6e5a31513fe579c2ef9ae52db909fb26.jpg

8c246416bf851151cf1f6b00e56b8285.jpg

Hi crabstick - who knows where a sk would hide his trophies but apparently they do. They can look at an item and it takes them back to the crime giving them the same thrills they had when it happened.

Somewhere relative to Madora Bay and principle place of residence from what I can see, but by the time he got to Claremont girls he was mapping them out so as not to give away his residence.
With the bodies either side of the Claremont hotel, I will speculate he got cocky with premeditated planning.

We shall see at the trial some time next year.

I do wonder if police have tracked down the other prior owned vehicles including partners cars. Mainly to see if those vehicles had anything, I wonder if cars were swapped during the crimes.

While looking for something else in one my blogs I found this. Adrian Bailey used to be called Adrian Edwards. Probably no relation.

Adrain Bayley was Adrian Edwards drove around 40 km, Jill Meagher

While looking for something else in one my blogs I found this. Adrian Bailey used to be called Adrian Edwards. Probably no relation.

Cabstricks I'd be interested to know if JC went missing on a quarter mòon as CG, JR, SS all did.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Cabstricks I'd be interested to know if JC went missing on a quarter mòon as CG, JR, SS all did.

Any chance you can you post links or the charts about that lunar cycle please [emoji2] ?

Thanks AL , that is indeed unfortunate about how they can relive the thrill.

The CSK may have buried them with a shovel . jmo

I looked into this years ago and there is no doubt.

Wow.. are you serious ?
Is it easy to find the charts if they are still available please
[emoji285][emoji276][emoji275]

Was that jill Meaghers evil/perpetrator that drove 40km ?
Is there a link for this available anywhere please ?

I have always had an uneasy feeling about that blue Gemini. I feel it was involved in ss murder. I really hope it was located and tested by WAPOL when BRE was arrested. I know it was around until 2011. It was parked outside in the same spot for years. It was probably squashed at the tip. Maybe it was used in a few crimes. I suppose we will never know😕MOO

I have always had an uneasy feeling about that blue Gemini. I feel it was involved in ss murder. I really hope it was located and tested by WAPOL when BRE was arrested. I know it was around until 2011. It was parked outside in the same spot for years. It was probably squashed at the tip. Maybe it was used in a few crimes. I suppose we will never know[emoji53]MOO

Your uneasy feeling about the blue car was probably only due to the fact that's it's a Holden! Lol [emoji12]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member