Not open for further replies.
The blue car being stored for so at Kewdale property means that:
A) it was being driven and used;
B) a hoarder lives in that house;
C) it held some sentimental value;
D) it was/is a trophy piece;
Or
E) another (sordid) reason!

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Your uneasy feeling about the blue car was probably only due to the fact that's it's a Holden! Lol [emoji12]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Hi Spooks - YAY uneasy feeling gone - it WAS a Holden! 😂

The blue car being stored for so at Kewdale property means that:
A) it was being driven and used;
B) a hoarder lives in that house;
C) it held some sentimental value;
D) it was/is a trophy piece;
Or
E) another (sordid) reason!

Hi Spooks - lock in E) another sordid reason😱

Hi Spooks - YAY uneasy feeling gone - it WAS a Holden! [emoji23]

Simples!

I think I’d be correct in stating back in 1988 there was ample street parking available in Perth’s CBD - for those visiting a nightclub.

When AKA Dorothy was attacked early AM Saturday, it was after a Friday night out - 28 May 1988. During that era the Sheraton Hotel was located on Adelaide Tce (SW cnr Hill St). From memory, the restaurant was on street level but not visible from Adelaide Tce.

The Sheraton was a couple of blocks from the Parmelia Hotel where JC was last sighted 20/6/1988.

Located on Adelaide Tce, the Sheraton Hotel had a downstairs nightclub called clouds; That time of morning the general area would have been fairly quiet, apart from the other nightclub, further south on Adelaide Tce – Hyatt Hotel. Also, open wold have been RPH ER , the Ambassador Hotel and the Police Station near the causeway.

On a Friday evening, close to the Sheraton Hotel was Fairlanes bowling and Gloucester Park horse racing but probably closed by 11pm / 12am.
The general area had other businesses which would have been closed, such as commercial offices and car hire places I think the RAC too. At 108 Adelaide Tce was the former Perth girls orphanage - I’m not sure what that building was used for afterwards.

1987/88 – Three crimes were committed within the vicinity – perhaps the perpetrator was visiting someone or staying within the area. Hill St has units No. 29 and a short distance west, budget-priced apartment blocks existed along Terrace Rd. There was also housing in East Perth’s Forest Ave.

Friday night was Speedway night and for those interstate or overseas Perth CBD is short distance from Claremont – as well as on route to the south-east suburbs of Thornlie, Huntingdale and Gosnells etc.

If the Speedway closed during winter there may have been a fireworks show (Fri 27 May 1988). A celebratory Speedway night - similar to SS abduction after Australia Day - Speedway may have had fireworks.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

I think I’d be correct in stating back in 1988 there was ample street parking available in Perth’s CBD - for those visiting a nightclub.

When AKA Dorothy was attacked early AM Saturday, it was after a Friday night out - 28 May 1988. During that era the Sheraton Hotel was located on Adelaide Tce (SW cnr Hill St). From memory, the restaurant was on street level but not visible from Adelaide Tce.

The Sheraton was a couple of blocks from the Parmelia Hotel where JC was last sighted 20/6/1988.

Located on Adelaide Tce, the Sheraton Hotel had a downstairs nightclub called clouds; That time of morning the general area would have been fairly quiet, apart from the other nightclub, further south on Adelaide Tce – Hyatt Hotel. Also, open wold have been RPH ER , the Ambassador Hotel and the Police Station near the causeway.

On a Friday evening, close to the Sheraton Hotel was Fairlanes bowling and Gloucester Park horse racing but probably closed by 11pm / 12am.
The general area had other businesses which would have been closed, such as commercial offices and car hire places I think the RAC too. At 108 Adelaide Tce was the former Perth girls orphanage - I’m not sure what that building was used for afterwards.

1987/88 – Three crimes were committed within the vicinity – perhaps the perpetrator was visiting someone or staying within the area. Hill St has units No. 29 and a short distance west, budget-priced apartment blocks existed along Terrace Rd. There was also housing in East Perth’s Forest Ave.

Friday night was Speedway night and for those interstate or overseas Perth CBD is short distance from Claremont – as well as on route to the south-east suburbs of Thornlie, Huntingdale and Gosnells etc.

If the Speedway closed during winter there may have been a fireworks show (Fri 27 May 1988). A celebratory Speedway night - similar to SS abduction after Australia Day - Speedway may have had fireworks.

When did Fenian's Pub open opposite the Sheraton?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

What would a manipulative scheming psychopathic lying serial killer do with trophies he takes from his victims?

What to do? What would he do with them?

1.Keep them in a box but risk being caught when accessing he box.

2. Give them to a close person to them? Risk detection if recognised on TV.

3. Stash them at someone else's house for police to find in a tip off by him?

4. Leave them with other victims to taunt police?
Wherever he left the trophies would have been a place where his wife, step-daughter or family couldn't access them. My thoughts are they were placed within a locked storage container within the garage. I imagine he was a person who padlocked a lot of things, and kept the keys close to him.

Its a great post. I think the operative word here is 'carpark' and the capacity to watch comings and goings. He delusionally saw himself as the bright spy, the watchman. He sat in carparks spying on his prey, planning. A waitress is there week in week out on shift.

The incident where a girl was abducted from one car at the Ocean Beach Hotel? Then taken to Swanbourne Drive In near Swanbourne Highschool, where LW went I believe and Sharon Mason, and sexually assaulted.

Dorothy's whole abduction is a great insight into the likely scenario many faced. I can definitely envision the very likelihood, Julie Cutler suffered a similar experience.

The whole grab the hair and into the car would be a ensuing pattern of behaviour. So Dorothy obviously left a car behind. Was Dorothy a staff member?

The fact he punched her with knowledge of vital organs so as she would defecate herself is his perverse liking of power and her fear. Its ultimate submission for him.

He is so weak, he must lower women to lower than lows to make him feel his own worth.

So why abduct the waitresses? Acting out what he would like to do to someone else close to him? Was his internalised anger vented on someone who was close to him as a waitress in 1988?

Did he know a waitress in 1988? His words "You stupid *****"

Wherever he left the trophies would have been a place where his wife, step-daughter or family couldn't access them. My thoughts are they were placed within a locked storage container within the garage. I imagine he was a person who padlocked a lot of things, and kept the keys close to him.

I don't think he had them in the house. In the event of a police raid, nothing is left at the house. Of course police would have to get a warrant for his parents house, but I doubt that too.

A classic example is the vacant warehouse near his necrophiliac playground on 'Government' road very close to Jane RImmers daycare workplace . This might be where he stashes items.

Remember, there was jewellery found in the warehouse on the floor with evidence of a melee but police did not come and inspect the jewellery.

Shame the mason who was occupying the building didn't take pictures, but he could surely draw the jewellery.

The diagrams were that of electronics, wiring looms that you find in telephones, something that you would find at Magnet House. Pinnochios where Kerry Turner was before she went missing on Shepperton, and Miller st. Climbed in the back seat as the front seat must have been taken.

Government road would have been an early industrial street occupied by government departments centuries ago, like main roads, mail, rail, telephony etc. Government road would have been government services, utlities etc.

This area was also close to Claremont Speedway.

Cutlers father lived in Kalgoorlie. Did the perp or associates ever go up to Kalgoorlie? Lisa Govan went missing in Kalgoorlie?

Play football up at Kalgoorlie? Lived in country town on the way to Kalgoorlie as a child? What is his association with Kalgoorlie?

I don't think he had them in the house. In the event of a police raid, nothing is left at the house. Of course police would have to get a warrant for his parents house, but I doubt that too.

A classic example is the vacant warehouse near his necrophiliac playground on 'Government' road very close to Jane RImmers daycare workplace . This might be where he stashes items.

Remember, there was jewellery found in the warehouse on the floor with evidence of a melee but police did not come and inspect the jewellery.

Shame the mason who was occupying the building didn't take pictures, but he could surely draw the jewellery.

The diagrams were that of electronics, wiring looms that you find in telephones, something that you would find at Magnet House. Pinnochios where Kerry Turner was before she went missing on Shepperton, and Miller st. Climbed in the back seat as the front seat must have been taken.

Government road would have been an early industrial street occupied by government departments centuries ago, like main roads, mail, rail, telephony etc. Government road would have been government services, utlities etc.

This area was also close to Claremont Speedway.

Do you have a link for where it's reported KT climbed into the back seat? I don't recall it, only that the car stopped behind her and she walked back to it... thanks

I've just started reading The Devil's Garden. I don't put much (any, actually!) stock in clairvoyants. But there is always the possibility someone with real information delivers factual information under the guise of a clairvoyant.

On pg 10, when describing the clairvoyants who contacted the Spiers family after Sarah went missing, Debi Marshall writes: "one advised that Sarah is in a house with a tree in the garden and a 'For Sale' sign out the front".

I know that BRE and his first wife's house sold and settlement went through around the time they found CG. But does anyone know how long it was on the market for? When was it first listed for sale? I know that often houses are on the market for aaaages before they sell and eventually settle. It would be interesting to find out if it was already for sale when Sarah disappeared. Anyone know how to find out?

Cutlers father lived in Kalgoorlie. Did the perp or associates ever go up to Kalgoorlie? Lisa Govan went missing in Kalgoorlie?

Play football up at Kalgoorlie? Lived in country town on the way to Kalgoorlie as a child? What is his association with Kalgoorlie?
Do you know how long he lived in Kalgoorlie before julie dissappeared ?

Do you have a link for where it's reported KT climbed into the back seat? I don't recall it, only that the car stopped behind her and she walked back to it... thanks

Someone in a dark blue car. Someone knows something. Kerry went to which school? Just turned 18?

Perth teenager Kerry Turner climbed into the back seat of a dark blue car. Her body was found in dense ...
https://www.************.au/kerry-turner-was-murdered-25-years-ago-but-police-are-no-closer-to-catching-her-killer/

Who was it that served years of prison for the manslaughter of Jamie? Kerry turns 18 to go out night clubbing and dead. First night out night clubbing?

When John and Sue Turner moved to Perth from England in 1970 to give ... Jamie, 18, died after being injected with a lethal cocktail of drugs by ...
https://thewest.com.au/news/australia/time-fails-to-dull-pain-of-murder-ng-ya-111114

Someone in a dark blue car. Someone knows something. Kerry went to which school? Just turned 18?

Perth teenager Kerry Turner climbed into the back seat of a dark blue car. Her body was found in dense ...
https://www.************.au/kerry-turner-was-murdered-25-years-ago-but-police-are-no-closer-to-catching-her-killer/

Who was it that served years of prison for the manslaughter of Jamie? Kerry turns 18 to go out night clubbing and dead. First night out night clubbing?

When John and Sue Turner moved to Perth from England in 1970 to give ... Jamie, 18, died after being injected with a lethal cocktail of drugs by ...
https://thewest.com.au/news/australia/time-fails-to-dull-pain-of-murder-ng-ya-111114

Thanks 👍

I do wonder if police have tracked down the other prior owned vehicles including partners cars. Mainly to see if those vehicles had anything, I wonder if cars were swapped during the crimes.
I’m beginning to wonder if the CSK, whoever he may be, had access to a station wagon work vehicle, also owned a yellow sedan and had access to a ute – used for the final dumping.

Perhaps if a ute was used, he may have placed the bodies in the back with bits and pieces on the top – like firewood, just in case he was picked up for a vehicle check.

Perhaps the yellow sedan was his own vehicle used to visit the speedway. Note: As per AKA Dorothy’s, Sheraton article a small yellow car “possibly” a Toyota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste